Daily Reminder that anime is not an artform

Daily reminder that anime is for degenerate hambeasts and is also not considered an artform.

anime is also made by anti-nationalist yellow kikes to promote racemixing and japanese cultural bias to destroy white superiority, it is also made by a race who lacks creativity.

Other urls found in this thread:

us.tomonews.com/playboy-model-holly-wolf-only-dates-asian-men-3166467
awn.com/animationworld/dr-toon-when-reagan-met-optimus-prime
youtube.com/watch?v=-t3QSGRN1-U&t=88m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=23xq5vEOyf4&t=664s
youtube.com/watch?v=qjH9lsgkqR4&t=14m01s
youtube.com/watch?v=qjH9lsgkqR4&t=36m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=y4-eehcES3U&t=5m19s
youtube.com/watch?v=6Pw1MEyT-qU&t=5m03s
youtube.com/watch?v=BMYz2AHwEzo
youtube.com/watch?v=QHyspkeyIfs
youtube.com/watch?v=7deJXU4ZRG0
youtube.com/watch?v=_DJkE3zh6RE&t=23m02s
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fRm8rvRDYJg#t=405
youtube.com/watch?v=d0Cm_wFnQ60
faqs.org/patents/top/top-inventors-2015/
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=chm&view_op=list_hcore&venue=UPwSH82WtREJ.2015
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=eng&view_op=list_hcore&venue=iGi98NXoUDsJ.2015
aapt.org/aboutaapt/2013-US_Physics-Team_pr20130510.cfm
imo-official.org/team_r.aspx?code=USA&year=2014
acs.org/content/acs/en/education/students/highschool/olympiad/2014-chemistry-olympiad-finalists.html
stats.ioinformatics.org/results/2014
goldenkeyfestival.com/composition_winners.html
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb60.htm
archive.is/2Yt7d
polchan.xyz/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking hell these cave paintings make me want to vomit.

WEW

checkem

ANIME ISNT' AN ARTFORM

Daily reminder that anime is an artform.

user, please, you know the majority.

The anime style is a bedrock of chan culture, it's not going anywhere soon. But yeah, it's mostly degenerate trash peddled by sexual perverts.

It's Lt. Mushengo.

Not everything has to be art.

And animation is just fun (and very hard to do).

Daily reminder that inciting anime arguments is an /int/ bait tactic

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LEAVE ANIME ALONE

Daily reminder that you will never breed whiteman, enjoy your 2DPD and pillow fucking while white woman are choking on your enemy's dick

I could apply this to anything.

This.

why can't the japanese make good art in

SAME TIME PERIOD

as the west?

"How to draw manga" books were drawn by kikes in the early 2000s. They were trying to capitalize off of the craze by selling their cheap imitation of Japanese cartoons to schoolchildren disguised as learning books.

You should feel slightly relieved that people gravitate towards Japanese media over "western" kike media. The characters look like bugs but at least it's not pushing homosexuality, multiculturalism, and moral confusion on children like modern kike cartoons do now.

The digits say all!

I'm well aware of the majority, but saying it's all evil, poorly-made shit just isn't true. I'm no weeb, but I can find enjoyment in it every once in awhile.

And if you want to talk about degenerates and lack of art, stop by Holla Forums and get an education in how bad the west is doing these days.

whats the point of having all those GOOD FEATURES when your kid also learns to fuck pillows instead of actual woman?

The majority of anything is shit. Most movies are shit, most books are shit, most art is shit.

"Same time period" is a meaningless statement. Compare feudal European art to feudal Japanese art if you're serious, otherwise neck yourself, goon.

How's japan, bamboonigger?

Yes goy, take day off from searching for white rifu and enjoy 2d instead!
It's redpirred!!!!

Man these goons are ferocious. If you want a non-Jap format website, go to Reddit.

Here, the only comparison that matters, burger.
Kek

What's life like, having a sub-human IQ?

It isn't good. Unfortunately there is no alternative. I'd rather my generation consume nip cartoons than trash kike funded ugly slop that are western comics/cartoons. Seriously, the kikes have turned superheroes into racmixing homosexual women. All of those ADHD cartoon network kids shows promote lesbianism and ugliness.

Somehow we're going to have to find a way to produce good western animation again. Good luck getting past the impenetrable wall of kikes.

No but trash talking it on a website founded on it is pure goonery.

DAILY REMINDER

OP must be a buttmad TRS shill upset that we don't take kindly to their Kikery.

Anti-Anime is Anti-White.

And they still haven't given it up.

So did feudal Europeans, fag.

Why have I never heard of this before? Looks amazing. It's refreshing to see an anime that's not about either schoolgirls or crazy, magical shit.

Businessman anime– looks brilliant. I'm gonna go watch this.

please correct that logic.

Daily reminder
that goons are triggered by anime, so it stays. Like the bacteria in our stomachs that keep worse bacteria out.

Wait, kikes draw? You're shitting me.
Also, go on a bit more about moral confusion. I don't know much about that shit.

okay hol up yo fam

why the fuck did a thread last night exposing the horrible anti-white kike behind Mike Thernovich get fucking anchored, and this obvious non-Holla Forums baitastic attempt is sitting here untouched? someone fucking explain

because anime is not an artform.

At first, it was like "Okay, so far so good."

Then it just continued to get worse and worse, until it was sub-Adam-West garbage.

Those are some yuge bows.

Never heard of a thatched roof? Also, Aryan God is a fucking popular meme in anime. They worship the white man, and fear his women.

Escapism from modern women is a symptom. It's the disease known as feminism that prevents me from wanting to reproduce with a biofemale. But none of that will matter when we render your precious succubi obsolete with artificial wombs, white knight.

- lacks creativity
- lacks problem solving skills
- incapable of creating good architecture that has any value in resistance
- isn't white
- mutant from atomic bombs and nuclear plant explosions

this is a very sad, pathetic race.

Post a time stamped picture of your hand so we can confirm the disease is feminism rather than heart disease.

Also: dumping my fashy anime art

You seem to be upset. Jap architects can be pretty fucking great if their skyscrapers are to survive the frequent earthquakes.

Are you kidding?

which will have no mixture of DNA from the female side, it'll just be cloning instead of normal reproduction.

i'm not complaining, that sounds great actually, but what if that shit doesn't get invented in our lifetime?

You first, I want to see a Kike's handrubbing in person.

that does not answer my question in any way, Chaim

answer my question your shitposting seriously needs a lot of work, im beginning to think you're a horrible newfag

Daily reminder Japanese are honorary Aryans and jews fear the samurai.

If that's the case, I'll still remain celibate for life.

LAST REMINDER THAT THIS THREAD IS /INT/ BAIT
YOU AREN'T GOING TO CHANGE ANY WEEB'S OR GOON'S OPINION ABOUT ANIME

Heart disease confirmed. If you had non-fat hands with calluses, you wouldn't hesitate for a moment.

WEW

WEW

Sage for low effort bait thread

Looks amazing indeed

Hook nose disease confirmed. If you had non-Jew hands with swastikas, you wouldn't hesitate for a moment.

for shame anons

CAN'T SEE THE ART

Obese people have lower IQs in general and behave more childishly. "No u" is your only response. Do you understand that you are a living meme?

this is depressing

you should know better than this

Actually I'm a hungry skeleton, but it's okay. Better than being a Jew who gets triggered by smug anime girls.

the water texture is awful, the random scribbles to simulate wave patterns is a mess, in fact the water is still and there is no action surrounding the element/objects on the scene.

you are giving horrible examples, especially with flares that looks like a christian cross.

Fatty

We both know you aren't.

Nickelnose

east vs west.

now lets compare that with real art.

Art D&C
Whatcha sliding kike?

This one is always good for anti anime Christians.

East

West

Im not that guy, i just hate fatties

i'm sliding curryskin birth control.

Uh-oh, a person who's actually knowledgable about art! But seriously, any reasonable person can look at anime and tell it's a lifeless husk and a mockery of real art.

I think East wins this round.

still an impressive comparison as the western artpiece is actually 10x older then the eastern artpiece.

try putting the date of its creation on both sides so we can laugh at how incompetent the east was when it came to creating art.

wonderful, now show me any western animation that has the image quality of what you just posted

i'll wait

You're fighting a battle that will never be resolved. That makes this D&C bullshit, and you a source of chaos.

Both are works of feudalistic societies so it's a fair comparison.

even the semite sandkikes were better then the eastcucks.

and this was thousands of years old, japan had ALL THESE YEARS to outgrow from autistic crayon drawing to masterpieces, but they failed miserably.

Were there even people in Japan at that time?

Someone doesn't know they're Aryan history.

their*

- Ebisu in his usual form, with a bad hat and a big fish. Polychrome woodblock print, Bunro, c. 1899

- A segment of the Bayeux Tapestry depicting Odo, Bishop of Bayeux, rallying Duke William's troops during the Battle of Hastings in 1066

At least post something aesthetically pleasing
to watch, even a retard with parkinson could draw better than those images

OP isn't wrong, the Japanese can't compete with European art.

But, again, not everything has to be art.

Are you implying Semites are capable of creating civilization?

It's not like Americans have made anything comparable in the last hundred years given how pozzed our art has become. All we have is Batman Animated and Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight and Dark Knight Rises. It's sincerely hard to imagine good European media.

of course, parasites find host colonies and slowly replace them.

Don't be an idiot. Kikes do not work. These animation studios, they're all ran by kikes and their brainwashed goyim. They make sure the goyim go through CalArts or some other kosher animation school so they can learn to draw grotesque blobs that can be animated as cheaply as possible. In these school mills, they are socially pressured into accepting the leftest mindset by their peers. Not accepting their mindset will leave you blacklisted from the industry and unable to get into the animator's guild.
They ship most of the animation work to Korea because the white goyim haven't been shaken down hard enough to compete with poor rice farmers across the world.
This isn't anything specific to animation. They love destroying idols. They dismantle good and turn everything that is black and white into a grey mess. Things like strength and honor make them afraid, so they try to destroy it. Having nothing good left to fight and die for leaves the goyim weak.
Of course the only things they claim are good are things like diversity, inclusion, and tolerance. These are just forms of moral confusion though. They mean nothing and stand for nothing and ultimately lend themselves into ambiguity and chaos.

Asian culture does push miscegenation, you dumb fuck. White women that watch anime, KPOP and Korean Drama usually get attracted to asian men and want to date them, literally the tiny amount of white women that date Asian men can be attributed to this culture.

us.tomonews.com/playboy-model-holly-wolf-only-dates-asian-men-3166467
"Though she dated blonde-hair, blue-eyed types in high school, the lack of racial diversity in her area only made her curious about other cultures.

A guy she dated in college got her into K-pop, and an obsession with artists like Big Bang became her gateway to the world of Asian men.

Wolf is now exclusively dating Asians. She has not had a caucasian boyfriend since college, claiming she doesn’t find men fromt that race even remotely attractive."

The anime culture in chans is also why you have "altright", "white nationalist" faggots thinking it's okay to lust after chink women.

Top is better

Yeah we're constantly being invaded by asians that push this on us whites.
RABBI WTF ARE YOU BLABBING ABOUT WE ALL KNOW YOU FEAR THE SAMURAI

Here's a list of good American movies. Seeing as American art has devolved to caveman-tier shit.

Huff mustard gas.

I don't know. There's something about Zen painting that doesn't seem like it could have developed anywhere else.

Well, we turned our backs toward our own mythologies and "flavor" of fantasy.

The japanese have theri shinto and buddhism, we have our "paganism", aka what they are selling as "fantasy".
Everybody on this planet loves it.
And the kikes want to destroy it

What's the from?

It all started with Hanna Barbera who developed a way to animate cartoon as cheaply as posible and simplyfied every single desing
Then Cartoon Network keep polishing the techniques but their work still had a certain charm
But nowadays Western cartoons are Jewing waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy toooooooooo muuuuuuuch
There is a law that prohivits cartoons from being glorified toy comercials as they where in the 80s, and as long as that law stands, cartoons will never imporve,
Say what you will about old school TMNT, Transformers and He-man rippoffs, at least the toy lines provided financial aid to the cartons and an incetives to the artist and animators to make a quality product that kids will get hooked up enough to buy the toys

Nips do this with animu, although most of the time the target audiense are waifu permavirgin weevs

Photon OVAs.
Don't watch the dub, even if you are a dub person.
Don't watch the dub.

Genre: Stupid comedy.
But it's all worth it for Papachan.

Notice how you're only posting stuff before WWII? That's because western art is so fucking bad after that you can't even pretend it's not.

Fire and Ice is not pre WW2, the other picture was just to prevent a duplicate file error.
My bad.

Hey look folks, it's us channers and our anime culture that cucked everything up:

Guess we better give up the identity we've had for all these years, the one that gave us our true strength, and just listen to what this (((user))) has to say.

American animation is still shit compared to Japanese animation in the mid-80s to early 2000s. Though Japanese animation has degenerated in the last ten years as well. Hellsing Ultimate is an exception.

The very format of this site is a carbon copy of Jap 2ch. How mad are you that anime will always be integral to chan culture?

What?

Hellsing Ultimate is really good, yeah.
OVAs/Movies in general are above average.

Madoka > *

on that we agree, nips don't delude themselves talking about art when they talk about animu and mango, they talk about industry
That said, i still se art in anime every now and then, whether it is a super cool animation or a jaw dropping backgorund
Nothing will ever beat the Reinassance, but the Reinassance never had animation either

I would feel so bad to have to be the one to burst user's bubble… Do you think I should?

if that's what I just googled, it's just degenerate moeshit

Who the fuck cares about animation, a tiny fraction of the canon of western art? The point is that you're enthralled to the degenerate works of another race, works that have zero merit in any meaningful category.

And yeah, the old Loony Tunes and Tom and Jerry cartoons had far better art quality and animation than your gook scribbles.

Do you want to fuck jewesses because you see them all over talmudvision? Koreans and Japs have their own TV shows and music (as dumb as they may be). It's not all a conspiracy to get dumb American women to lust after them.
If some dumb broads go out in search of some foreign media as an excuse to date foreign men it's their own fuckup and not a scheme. You'll probably find 1000x more jews pushing asians on whites than actual asians themselves, idiot.

awn.com/animationworld/dr-toon-when-reagan-met-optimus-prime

The West (both US and Europe) has a few good animations, but yeah our industry is nowhere as mature as the East's.

Well that just furthers my point. Westerners will never be outdone in terms of visual art or music, but when it comes to cartoon animation the Japs need to be respected (at least during the 80s, 90s, and early 2000s.)

Not politics

Indeed, Makoto Shinkai alone is usually top notch when it comes to backgrounds.

I think the problem in the west is that a lot of artists go into videogames and other things like that.
And the cultural marxism hasa done a lot of damage as well.
Only a few give a shit anymore, but Europe (and America) still has the highest potential, I would say.

Kek. You've been played. Try watching it, it's so good that it has really tapered my anime watching because I see two episodes of something and go, "Eh, not Madoka" and turn it off.

You're still buttmad, goon. If you don't like anime, you're free to leave chans forever and go to TRS or Reddit. Stop trying to force your host to change its ways like some Sharia-pushing mudslime.

Are you really praising adult swim cartoons as an example of good art? I mean it's funny as hell, when it's not fucking libcuck propaganda, but it's total shit in terms of quality animation.

we get it OP
you couldn't fuck an asian chick.

no one cares about anime as an artform but faggots and weebs.
way to waste catalog space.

Or in other words.
Nothing in these pictures could not be created by a western artist as well.
They just don't do (enough) it anymore.

I'm not subjecting myself to moeshit, it's pedophile-tier garbage. They don't even have fucking noses.

not only degenerate moeshit, but also semitic.

asshurt weebcuck detected.

You're really missing out. The art style is very, very intentional.

looks fucking degenerate, anime in the 2000s was the beginning of the end

i dun know man,
Have you heard the music in Mario Galaxy?
I know i know, it's vidya not animu, but it's still nippon made

THIS
dubs of truth

It all started with that fucking kike fraud Picaso and the all the fucking kikes that promoted him and the cult of uglines that later became post modernism that spawned from him
Seriously fuck Picaso, if a could travel back in time to remove people who fucked up the world he'd be number 3 right after Marx and Abraham

OK then, your loss.

That one was for entertainment, not animation (and sadly had only one episode). But Disney for instance can do good animation (or could before using 3d for everything).

nice persuasion skills faggot

too bad you're only examples are going to be when the jews took over in the '90s

Whites are great, because some other Whites invented things even though most of them aren't remotely related genetically.
Asians are robots, hehehe because my wigger brain says so, I rate all the ancient inventions to be great not because of their innate qualities, but only because they were invented a long time ago when the dumbest innovations were considered revolutionary, hehehe.

Well, I don't like you so you're a faggot.

Yeah, I used to loathe Disney (still do, really) but I have found respect for them after learning how to draw.

I do like anime for the strength and badassery it has sometimes (and great animation, I really do love animation).

Plus, the nips are keeping it alive, or have been.

Is right.

The extent you are going to praise and shill for NON-WHITE culture is telling. Our numerical system is claimed to be "arabic", I guess we better consider ourselves big fans of the arabs and promote their culture because of it! Or does that only work when it's a non-white culture that you like because you get off watching poorly animated cartoons?

If you don't want to watch it you don't want to watch it. What a I supposed to do, spoil the entire premise and plot and destroy exactly what's interesting about the show by telling you? Madoka is great. Mild thematic spoiler follows. It deconstructs the magical girl genre in the same way Sailor Nothing did - it says, "Wait wait wait a second. What if there really were magical teenagers fighting for their lives every day? How shit would that life be?"

Yeah, there was a lot of dying, pain, despair and abuse in Sailor Moon.
I wouldn't be able to watch it again today, though

Do you want me to hate you? Because that's what you're doing.

where is the wrong?

To be fair, our numerical sistem was created by PAGAN arabs, not the sandniggers mudslimes we have today unles you consider them capable of counting
And Holla Forums does really like paganism, even if there are plenty of Christcucks worshipping their kike on a stick without realizing that everything good about their cult came from European Paganism
Hitler belived in the worth of people based on their merit avobe all else
And Holla Forums practically worships Hitler

You're the one who still has to own up to the fact that you're depending on a dead tradition, which is pathetic in it's own right. Unless you're going to post your own art then don't even bother.

You do, you fucking retard. How the fuck did you possibly miss such an obvious point? You posted a realistic and detailed western painting and compared it to anime. Anime is animation. That is an intellectually dishonest comparison, and you're either a fucking moron who can't understand something so obvious or a mental gymnastics tier kike.

If you want to compare things, you need to do so between things that are similar. You want to say anime sucks compared to western art, you need to compare it to western animation. I can cherry pick just as much as your faggot ass by putting goddamn Family Guy next to a modern Japanese painting and call it a day. You think you wouldn't have any problem with that, you massive hypocrite?

Finally, there's absolutely no reason why people like you need to have this mentally compartmentalized as OMG MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE. You can enjoy Western and Eastern animation. Right now, France has the best animation studios in the world, and they crank out things that are far and away superior to any other country on Earth and I say that as a burger. You faggots are so trigged by eastern animation for god fucking knows what reason, and you call it degenerate because you're so triggered. You think Steven Universe, or Family Guy, or MLP aren't fucking degenerate? How the fuck do you miss such obvious arguments?

these people need to be nuked.

I watched it a couple of times as a kid cus Sailor Scouts went nude for a few second in their trasformation
I feel so dirty for that

I don't know, I actually see a lot of the life of a Holla Forumsack in it. Fighting a secret war against an enemy nobody else can see, bearing strange scars whose origin would be impossible to explain to normalfags. It's alienating.

and this is how you out yourself as a modern art kikest.

how's that shit on canvas working out for ya weebcuck?

Jap media is non-white
And your own jew controlled media is anti-white.

it's the wiggers who were drawing dicks, goyim.

How cute, you're trying to make a point but can't. Sad!

(check'em)
magical girl genre
knife yourself, seriously

Also, I think asians have indeed some insectoid traits.
But the japanese are like some sort of robots that have seen cool, beautiful, strong, badass things and have been trying to keep that alive.

Like ants in a hive.
They recycle and "steal" a lot (alchemy for example, is very, very western ).
They're keeping it alive.
(Also, I'm posting FMA because I like these particular clips. I watch anime for animation.)

Our number system is Indian. And the fact remains that your analogy is retarded. The Indian origin of our number system isn't something you would figure from face value, but the Jap culture embedded in chans via anime is. You can't seperate our numbers from India, just as you can't seperate our chan from Japan, now get over it or leave for your greener, non-Jap pastures at Reddit.

I wish it wasn't so, sincerely. But postmodernists run every art department in every university, I've experienced that personally. It's a dead tradition, but that doesn't mean it can't be revived, we could also go back to speaking latin if you like.

You're saying we should nuke whities, because they lack creativity and draw dicks in creativity tests, because muh dick so creative?

Someone hasn't read Berserk nor watched DBZ/FoTNS/LotGH.

What did they mean by this?

lmao.

I always thought she was the worst part of the whole show. Japanese depict women in a way that gives american feminists gigantic hard-ons. It's degenerate and unrealistic. Can't empathize with depictions of women in combat roles like that, women are not like that IRL.

Dude, it's the Asians who were more creative, even the Finish retard was ashamed to admit that the Chinese were much more creative than these faggot Finn muh dick libtards.

I have studied this issue extensively and come to the same conclusion as OP. Anime is a PsyOp to lure vulnerable young /pollacks/ in to degeneracy. When hooked, young anons is susceptible to engage in all kinds of soul destroying activities. Now lost and alone in a world of filth and dependency only real cheese pizza can satisfy their lusts. Eventually getting busted by the feds and ending up in state prison. Where they are forced to perform Sailor Moon themed strip shows and going so far as sucking nigger dick in exchange for a single Pokemon card.

I rarely watch anime myself, but for your average normie, what kind of media should they be consuming? I am infinitely more comfortable with a bunch of teenagers watching bug-eyed aliens dance around with bushido magic than some race mixing un-apologetically anti-white subverting drivel. At least sailor moon didn't date a nigger and tell me not to criticize isreal. Most Jap cartoons are apolitical. You can't even watch cartoon network shows for literal children without them making jabs at "drumpf" and hosting cucked celebrity guests.

you misspelled "my post"

I don't know exactly why, but your image made me kek heartily. Fuckin saved.

Objectively speaking your argument is only half-correct. Anime has become degenerate, but it still had a shining moment that outdid European animation. Doesn't mean we BTFO of them in regards to 19-th century art.

Where's the White culture you're so adamant for us to immediately give all attention to? All I'm seeing in western animation is Jewish filth yet you won't let out a pip or a squeak about that, Kike.

Anons, not all anime is magical girl/moeshit. There is some pretty manly shit around too, pic related.

Certainly not non-white media you fucking nigger. You are cucking your own culture.

Ah yes, the gooktune about horses raping women and gore fetish bullshit, very pure non-degenerate arts.

I don't think anyone here really gives a shit about Japanese culture or art that much unless they're a super weeb. There is literally nothing wrong with enjoying a well written anime/manga however.

Watching anime =/= Being a weeb. It's easy to appreciate eastern animation and still fight for your ancestral blood if you're not a dumb nigger.

Vinland Saga is very pro-Western, pre-Christcuck era.

Except that didn't happen, stop lying user.

Gore is far from sexualized in Berserk. That you interpret it that way says more about you than anything else.

You realize many old European stories were incredibly gory and what you would call "degenerate"?

That's the same argument pedokikes use to defend their shit. Kill yourself.

this

Like I said I barely watch anime but there's no reason to become artistically mad over something on the basis that it is non-white.
The nips are nationalistic themselves and you probably couldn't find a single one who would vehemently denounce European art simply because it's non-japanese.

You can watch a fucking cartoon and not be disloyal to your race. if you think so then you're insane.

This goyim has "it was real in my mind" syndrome and is denying everything that clearly show that Asians are intellectually superior and more creative than whites.

Appreciating other cultures =/= cucking your own, you double nigger.
WTF is wrong with you that makes you think I said that about other forms of entertainment?

Anyway, if you hate anime, stop frequenting an anime imageboard.

I fucking hate moe shit user
I watch anime cus i enjoy the cool animations and sci-fy
or are you implying that Cowboy Beebop, Death Note, Akira and Ghost in the Shell are degenrate?
Hell even retarded battle shonen mangas teach Holla Forums aprooved themes
DBZ = Pride in your race
Naruto = Patriotic Loyalty
Sailor Moon = Feminity and Purity
One Piece = The main antagonist are basically the Jews
all of them promote hard work and comradeship
They are not something i would watch in my free time, but they are certainly something i'd use to entretain my children
and they are definetly a much better choise that kike porpaganda like Steeven Universe

angry gook upset about being colonized and repeatedly bto by western powers detected

Nice strawman retard, but that was not my argument. Any user can check a few pages and see for themselves, gore has always been more about rule of cool than anything sexual and Berserk is no exception. It's hilarious that a bit of blood and guts would seem to you like some creepy fetish shit and not simply cool factor.

The fact that you are so mad at this only proves there is some personal shit going on here. Show me where that thicc chunk of iron touched you.

But i'm not white. I'm some mixed-race mudblood who doesn't even resemble any current race. Isn't the redpilled thing for me to do is NOT pollute the genepool even further?

See the post above about the arabic numeral system you colossal faggot.
Kill yourself.

Sure thing, Takahashi. Say the same thing about ANY other non-white race and you'd get swarmed and called a kike. Why are you giving islandniggers a magic free pass?

Thanks for proving you're a nigger. Remember to fuck your pillow tonight while fantasizing about a cartoon girl you'll never have.

And? Video games, TV shows and movies aren't a form of art either
No, they're made by Japanese citizens
Wew, I stopped reading there
I don't even watch anime or read manga and i know you are either a master troll or terminally retarded
5/10, two for convincing me to reply seriously and three for effort

you should probably just become a hermit and go into hiding

OP is confirmed for not knowing anything about the culture he is supposedly defending. All the way back to Viking oral tradition. Throughout the ages even… Beowulf, Völsunga saga, all the way through fucking Shakespeare. OP has no fucking clue what he's talking about.

The moral of the story is to not disobey a man who is more powerful than you if you are a stuck up stronk independent womyn, otherwise you'll be thrown to the subhuman masses.

you're fucking retarded mate, what part about "moving pictures" don't you understand?

I believe this site's creators confirmed 8ch is an anime imageboard. Can somebody post the pics?

fuck me and my shitty spelling

I should have saved this pic for this post

they're not in charge of the direction we take this place

youtube.com/watch?v=-t3QSGRN1-U&t=88m30s

youtube.com/watch?v=23xq5vEOyf4&t=664s
youtube.com/watch?v=qjH9lsgkqR4&t=14m01s

youtube.com/watch?v=qjH9lsgkqR4&t=36m50s

youtube.com/watch?v=y4-eehcES3U&t=5m19s

youtube.com/watch?v=6Pw1MEyT-qU&t=5m03s

youtube.com/watch?v=BMYz2AHwEzo

youtube.com/watch?v=QHyspkeyIfs

youtube.com/watch?v=7deJXU4ZRG0

youtube.com/watch?v=_DJkE3zh6RE&t=23m02s

GREED

AND THERE WE HAVE IT

you faggots couldn't even take hawaii

Kek, you're not even refuting my points. You're either projecting or desperately trying to get people to be as mad as you are.

Protip: It's not working. Come back when you have an argument.

the series takes a lot of famous structures and threw it into the background.

Maybe, but cuteness is the attractive thing in anime anyway.

You may as well start tossing in your niggerspeak alongside it.
You are nonwhite and worship nonwhite culture.

Perfect example! He is one of my patients. I couldn't save him.. Drowned in nigger jizz on Christmas day. He just wanted the misti psyduck card.

HE IS HERE

And your point is?

However, I think if you focused on shit like Boko no Pico, you would have a much stronger point.

I know. But this "We" you speak of is comprised of many a weeb, and that's the "We" that got us where we are today. I'm not abandoning the old, anime-related chan culture for what some obvious outsider shill has to peddle, especially not in the name of your Kikey Moralism. Go fuck yourself.

maybe for you, for me it's they're attention to detail while simultaneously keeping things in motion, the whole talking while the face doesn't move thing pisses me the fuck off though

In an effort to exacerbate racial tensions in the United States, the Japanese enacted what was titled, "Negro Propaganda Operations."[42] This plan, created by Yasuichi Hikida, the director of Japanese propaganda for Black Americans, consisted of three areas.[42] First was gathering information pertaining to Black Americans and their struggles in America, second was the use of Black prisoners of war in the propaganda, and third was the use of short-wave radio broadcasts.[42] Through shortwave radio broadcasts, Japanese used their own radio announcers and African American POWs to spread propaganda to the United States. Broadcasts focused on U.S. news stories involving racial tension, such as the Detroit Race riots and lynchings.[43][44] For example, one broadcast commented, "notorious lynchings are a rare practice even among the most savage specimens of the human race."[42] In an effort to gain more listeners, POWs would be allowed to address family members back home.[43] The Japanese believed propaganda would be the most effective if they used African American POWs to communicate to African Americans back home. Using programs titled "Conversations about Real Black POW Experiences" and "Humanity Calls", POWs would speak on the conditions of war, and their treatment in the military. POWs with artistic strengths were used in plays and or songs that were broadcast back home.[42] The success of this propaganda is much debated, as only a small minority of people in America had shortwave radios.[43] Even so, some scholars believe that the Negro Propaganda Operations, "evoked a variety of responses within the Black community and the sum total of these reactions forced America’s government to improve conditions for Blacks in the military and society."[42] Even the NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People) saw the propaganda as, "…a media tool in the struggle against racial discrimination".[42] Despite these debates both sides agree that these programs were particularly dangerous because of their foundation in truth.[42][43][44]

Probably because they are at least intelligent enough produce something on this earth that isn't garbage and/or AIDS. And aren't jewish enough to only produce anti-white pornography. Eventually there may be one thing some jap will produce I can appreciate while still defending my own society.

Pick one and only one.

The main trait of the asian is not not their creativenes bt their devotion to a craft
Westeners never had something similar to a Samurai for example, what kind of knight would commit suicide if their lord commande them to
I'm not saying it never happened, but not at the scale it happened on Japan
same with the Workaholic culture Nippon has
Asians take lifestiles westerners wouldn' even consider to extremes, they work like ants or bees, they may not be able to create as much as Europeans do, but they certainly can improve everything you throw at them, but not by creativity but mere effor instead

you're just mad because you're a weeaboo faggot, as far as I'm concerned you're the one promoting degenerate moeshit that's borderline feminist, go embrace the side of a bridge faggot

Tell me you're not posting this as a positive thing. If you are, kill yourself. :^)

Not at all, at least not in my case or for most people I know. My generation grew up watching awesome shit like DBZ and were attracted by the cool fights and manly characters.

You don't have to hate yourself THAT much Tyrone. You've still thus far been unable to prove Berserk is in any way a 'gore fetish bullshit'.

user, are you okay?

>>>Holla Forums

While White students represent the majority of students enrolled in gifted programs, Black and Hispanic students constitute a percentage less than their enrollment in school.[30] For example, statistics from 1993 indicate that in the U.S., Black students represented 16.2% of public school students, but only constituted 8.4% of students enrolled in gifted education programs. Similarly, while Hispanic students represented 9% of public school students, these students only represented 4.7% of those identified as gifted.[31] However, Asian students make up only 3.6% of the student body, yet constitute 14% in the gifted programs.

In a plenary address at the annual Congress of the American National Association for Gifted Children in November 1985, Sternberg reported that the number of students of Asian background in American programmes for gifted children exceeded the normative expectations from population figures by a factor of five. Entrance to programmes for gifted children in the U.S. is usually set at a level to accommodate moderately gifted children rather than the highly or exceptionally gifted; thus an interesting pattern seems to be developing an over-representation of Asian children by a factor of five in the population of moderately gifted students and by a considerably greater factor-15 or over among the exceptionally gifted. A student has to be extremely gifted mathematically to score more than 700 on the SAT-M by the age of 13; only 4 per cent of college-bound 17 and 18 year olds in the U.S. attain such a score!

To illustrate this point: in a normal population with a mean IQ of 100, and a standard deviation of 15, 228 children in every 10,000 would have an IQ score two standard deviations above the mean, that is, a score of IQ 130 or higher. However, with a mean shift upwards of half a standard deviation, as reported by Jensen for Asian Americans, no fewer than 668 children in 10,000 would score in the IQ 130+ range. Many American gifted programmes which employ an IQ criterion for entrance set their entry level at IQ 130; in this situation, 6.68 per cent of Asian children would be eligible to enter these programmes on the basis of IQ as opposed to only 2.28 per cent of Caucasian children-an overrepresentation by a factor of 2.93. Yet Sternberg reports an overrepresentation by a factor of 5! Why do American gifted programmes contain almost twice the number of Asians than could be statistically expected from Jensen's projections. The children of this study have scored at or above IQ 160 on the Standford-Binet Intelligence Test L-M, an instrument with a mean of 100 and a standard deviation fo 16. Thus these children score at least 3.75 standard deviations above the mean. Fewer than 9 children in 100,000 score at or beyond this level. However, if we shift the mean upwards by 0.5 of a standard deviation, to investigate the implications of Jensen's findings and if we assume the standard deviation for the Asian population to be the same as that for non-Asians, then the criterion score of IQ 160 for entrance to this study becomes only 3.25 standard deviations above the new mean. Beyond this point lie not 9, but 58, children in 100,000. If Jensen's findings regarding a higher Asian mean are correct, and if they hold good for the Asian-Australian population as well as Asian-Americans, then we could expect to find Asian-Australians over-represented in the study by a factor of 6.5. Yet the over-representation actually found id an astonishing 15.6!

scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=chm&view_op=list_hcore&venue=UPwSH82WtREJ.2015
scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&vq=eng&view_op=list_hcore&venue=iGi98NXoUDsJ.2015
It's just a myth created to make people good about their kids not succeeding in life.
And I didn’t even mention how the Indian and Chinese youngsters are completely dominating their White counterparts as heavily discriminated minorities.
acs.org/content/acs/en/education/students/highschool/olympiad/2014-chemistry-olympiad-finalists.html

I personally find Sepucu to be a useles waste of life, but the my point is that nips are loyal as fuck to unhealthy extremes even they take their dutys fucking seriusly

Movies are used as a medium of entertainment, so YOU are the fucking retard
Also, why do (((art connoiseurs))) have such a superiority complex?

user please tell me the kind of media I should consume. I honestly am curious because I would definitely watch it.

Admit it OP, you're just fishing for 2D girl reaction images

Into the oven, Schlmo.

I hate this modern day moeshit, but stop pretending it's the only form of anime. I don't even watch anime for Kek's sake, but I am an oldfag who won't let some subversive goon disrespect those among us who do, or rewrite history to make it seem like imageboard culture isn't, and has never been intrinsically entwined with anime.

Tell me the traditional non-degenerate European media I can consume.

Thank you for proving my point user. Stay eternally mad.

Moe shit animu is fucking cancer
But i still love moememes

By your own Moralist definition, they were degenerate.

You can consume the smoke from the oven fire, jew.

>>>/reddit/

Traditional white European things are extremely degenerate. Just because you've never seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Hint: White Europeans invented pornography.

And art. You're making a 12-year old argument.

Can't tell if serious or not.

also

as much as I like the series the quality dropped a lot.

more notes

Moralism =/= Morality.

Goebbels wrote a real hit piece about Kikes like you:
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb60.htm
archive.is/2Yt7d

Says the weeaboo who is mad that the gooks got fucking destroyed by superior westerners.

Just tell me what you think is good media and I will consume it you double nigger.
I've only enjoyed about 3 gooktunes and even though they're not preferable they're still better than the jewish load of garbage the west has been producing.

If you are withholding this information from your fellow whitey then I can only assume you are working against your race and are in fact, a jew.

Reminder that Greece the cradle of western civilization was infested with pedos, zoophilia, and degeneracy

It's a good thing to preserve traditions, but don't look back at the past with pink colored glasses Westerners have a lot of skelletons in their cupboard, even from before kikes began proffiting from propagatin the Western degeneracy that was alrready there when they came

White media made by whites. You know, the shit your kind subverted and destroyed starting in the 1960s.

We're not the one presenting a definition of "Degenerate" that includes traditional European culture, you are. We're merely pointing out that, by YOUR definition, European culture was degenerate, and you keep twisting the intentions of our posts to make it seem like WE'RE the anti-Whites when in fact it's YOU. You'll be the first to hang, after the Jews of course.

>>>/oven/

Name one you fucking kike and I will watch/read it. Otherwise you are talking just to spite me. I would really like to know because I'm bored as shit, enough to be arguing about gooktunes on an obscure imageboard.

The Imperial tributary system of China was the network of trade and foreign relations between China and its tributaries that helped to shape much of East Asian affairs. Contrary to other tribute systems around the world, the Chinese tributary system consisted almost entirely of mutually-beneficial economic relationships,[1] and member states of the system were politically autonomous and, in almost all cases, independent as well.[2] Through the tribute system, which facilitated frequent economic and cultural exchange, the various dynasties of Imperial China "deeply influenced the culture of the peripheral countries and also drew them into a China-centered, or "sino-centric", international order."[3] The Imperial tributary system shaped foreign policy and trade for over 2,000 years of Imperial China's economic and cultural dominance of the region, and thus played a huge role in the History of Asia, and the History of East Asia in particular.[4] Recently, some scholars have argued that it is misleading to think of a millennial tribute "system," rather than a loose set of expectations and precedents and they suggest that the system only flourished in the late Ming and early Qing dynasties.[5]

I gave you a timeline, kike. If you're too stupid to comprehend "pre-1960s" you don't belong on this site. Go back to TRS.

Degeneracy is a demon living inside every single hman alive, some races like nigger are more degenerate than other, but denying the existance of a proble is a problem in itslef
If there was no propensity for degeneracy in whites, then Porn would not be an industry, no matter how much kikes pushed it
Besides, don't deney it, you fapped to porn once, everyone did

I read the ID's just fine. This, folks, is how you know the goon said "SWITCH TACTICS". Focusing on asinine shit to make me look incompetent despite the fact that no mistake was made.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MAN, just answer him you fuck. I'm not even the guy you replied to, but you managed to make someone not even related to your discussion angry.

You spoke to the other ID as if you were continuing the conversation you were having with me. Kill yourself.

If you're too stupid to comprehend "pre-1960s" you don't belong on this site. Go back to TRS.

trolling is a art.

Whoops, forgot 下げ.

Biggest problem with anime, from a storytelling perspective:
Take some old pop cartoon female protagonist (Snow White, Alice in Wonderland, Wonder Woman, whatever)
Also: even in theater, women don't behave like anime women do. Anime women, outside of tangential appearances, aren't even modeled after actual women. They're like an overly hormonal third gender. It's weird. Everytime I've ever seen actual anime (like Evangelion), I can only watch maybe 30 seconds of it before being utterly repulsed. I have absolutely no clue what people see in this and am almost actually curious to hear what people actually see in this because, to me, it's akin to having an obsession with a ballooned out Kardashian-kin.

We don't call it a Mongolian Yurt Weaving Tent for nothing. Threads like these as well as their anti-Anime creators are attacking our very imageboard soul, trying to make us fit the same mold that rendered Reddit into the impotent slime it's known to be.

Again, anti-Anime is anti-White.

While White students represent the majority of students enrolled in gifted programs, Black and Hispanic students constitute a percentage less than their enrollment in school.[30] For example, statistics from 1993 indicate that in the U.S., Black students represented 16.2% of public school students, but only constituted 8.4% of students enrolled in gifted education programs. Similarly, while Hispanic students represented 9% of public school students, these students only represented 4.7% of those identified as gifted.[31] However, Asian students make up only 3.6% of the student body, yet constitute 14% in the gifted programs.

In a plenary address at the annual Congress of the American National Association for Gifted Children in November 1985, Sternberg reported that the number of students of Asian background in American programmes for gifted children exceeded the normative expectations from population figures by a factor of five. Entrance to programmes for gifted children in the U.S. is usually set at a level to accommodate moderately gifted children rather than the highly or exceptionally gifted; thus an interesting pattern seems to be developing an over-representation of Asian children by a factor of five in the population of moderately gifted students and by a considerably greater factor-15 or over among the exceptionally gifted. A student has to be extremely gifted mathematically to score more than 700 on the SAT-M by the age of 13; only 4 per cent of college-bound 17 and 18 year olds in the U.S. attain such a score!

To illustrate this point: in a normal population with a mean IQ of 100, and a standard deviation of 15, 228 children in every 10,000 would have an IQ score two standard deviations above the mean, that is, a score of IQ 130 or higher. However, with a mean shift upwards of half a standard deviation, as reported by Jensen for Asian Americans, no fewer than 668 children in 10,000 would score in the IQ 130+ range. Many American gifted programmes which employ an IQ criterion for entrance set their entry level at IQ 130; in this situation, 6.68 per cent of Asian children would be eligible to enter these programmes on the basis of IQ as opposed to only 2.28 per cent of Caucasian children-an overrepresentation by a factor of 2.93. Yet Sternberg reports an overrepresentation by a factor of 5! Why do American gifted programmes contain almost twice the number of Asians than could be statistically expected from Jensen's projections. The children of this study have scored at or above IQ 160 on the Standford-Binet Intelligence Test L-M, an instrument with a mean of 100 and a standard deviation fo 16. Thus these children score at least 3.75 standard deviations above the mean. Fewer than 9 children in 100,000 score at or beyond this level. However, if we shift the mean upwards by 0.5 of a standard deviation, to investigate the implications of Jensen's findings and if we assume the standard deviation for the Asian population to be the same as that for non-Asians, then the criterion score of IQ 160 for entrance to this study becomes only 3.25 standard deviations above the new mean. Beyond this point lie not 9, but 58, children in 100,000. If Jensen's findings regarding a higher Asian mean are correct, and if they hold good for the Asian-Australian population as well as Asian-Americans, then we could expect to find Asian-Australians over-represented in the study by a factor of 6.5. Yet the over-representation actually found id an astonishing 15.6!

how the fuck did this thread get nearly 300 replies so quickly it's not even Holla Forums related

NO, FUCK YOU, BE SPECIFIC! I'M NOT GOING TO WADE THROUGH A SEA OF SHIT JUST TO FIND SOMENTHING REASONABLY GOOD.
Just show me an example of what you watch. That's it. Nothing more.

Good job faggot, got me to reply. Sage and reported.

I'm not going to find something specific just because you're too fat and lazy to do anything. Fucking millenials.

The concepts that define good Eastern art are radically different from Western ideals

Reminder that kikes are triggered by anime. It is far too beautiful for them to comprehend.

Stop posting on an anime imageboard if you can't stand non-White culture.

Cus it's a fiun shtiflinggin tread Satan chan
Just don't bump it

Well, Satan, there's shills, TRS fags, kikes, and race traitors that are still falling for bait. Trolling is indeed an art of its own.

>>>/suicide/

Christian art.
Knowledge of art was lost due to the Christian dark ages.
There's a reason that art and jewellery is still created in the Celtic style but not in the style of the Christian dark ages.
Pictures related.
2,500 years old, a time when Kike academics claim Europeans were "running around in animal skins and living in mud huts."

I don't want somenthing specific. just type a name of a show you watch. I promise it takes less than thirty seconds. We both get out happy and you prove your point.

couldn't even attack it

Look up WHITE culture prior to the 1960s and you'll find something. Do some work, millenial cuck.

Oh by the way.
Leather, wood, fabric and painted artwork clearly does not survive well buried for two millennia and that which was saved was burned as "Pagan heresy" whenever it was encountered by the sand nigger Christians.
The examples of "European art" are Church art and not representative of the heights to which we had risen all that time ago, before Christianity tore it all down.

Do you think small-bodied aliens who didn't industrialize can fight evenly with gorillas who developed modern weapons?

It's a white nationalist board on an anime imageboard. Again, watching anime =/= cucking yourself for it. Are you just upset that you have to conform to our culture? Newfags need to keep lurking and shut their bitch mouths, or LEAVE.

Here's a site for you:
polchan.xyz/

Don't know why this thread is still up or has over 300 replies, but I'm just gonna dump some smug anime to trigger the goons.

Anime is the least pozzed modern media, and like all media, has examples both golden and shit alike.

Take it in moderation. Even the highest most noble art can be indulged in excess. If you're looking at Rembrandt paintings all day and neglecting your health and responsibilities, you're still degenerate.

The interesting thing about "art" is that when you consciously try to make art, you're almost guaranteed to fail and merely produce cheap pretentious drivel. The ones who end up creating great art more often than not are those who don't give a single flying fuck about making art; they're just making what they want to make. Great art is basically born by accident from sincere, unrelated efforts. The muses choose their champions from the unwitting humble.

It's the moeshit and hypersexualisation of japanime that is the real poison - I think that it has an emasculating effect on Western men - probably Asian too. From a firsthand experience, all of the people I have known to actively watch this moe garbage are fucking sissy boys who in are inadvertently diluting society with their softness

STOP BUMPING THIS SHIT SLIDE TREAD YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

Is forgiven for good quality post

What's the matter goon, afraid to post actual manga/anime art?

proof that Asians are more creative again

pearl harbor was bait

1 and 3 are good, 2 is a higher level zentangle and 4 isn't anything special.