U.S. Students Jump the Border for College Post Trump

archive.fo/Y5IWg

Good riddance

We dont want your libcucks either

Everyone that leaves our country for prolongued periods, or for "education" should have to pass new stringent tests upon trying to return. We need to force people to leave their Communism/degeneracy at the fucking border.

A

You know what you Leafs need to do.

Come to Canada for a post secondary education in liberal arts to pay $20,000 in tuition alone. What a joke.

What do these assholes do after getting their BA?

34 americans applied for Canadian citizenship after the election.

Checked and seconded. The Americans get our best and brightest and we get their faggots.

/thread
The "I'm gonna le move to Canada if Trumps wins xdd" was just a normalfag meme pushed by people who didn't actually expect Trump to win, they are too much of a bunch of lazy niggers to actually do that.

Aaand I forgot to sage, sorry about that.

They're gonna be sour when we annex Canada for the Trumpenreich

I love how there is no discussion about how this came about. It's just a coincidence that all the countries under the control of the jew fed the longest are having their white, Christian populations decimated.

No large amount of people are going to move, remember all those celebrities who said they'd leave the US. I don't think a single one is gonna leave, but if they do, good.

Leftists need to have their feet to the flame if anything is gonna happen

They know a bunch of "Sanctuary Campuses" are going to fold like a house of cards once Trump is in office and starts pulling federal funds

Never7get

ffs, this fucking nonsense again

That said, baby boomers especially are pushing for it because they want cheap nurses to clean their diapers and buy their mcmansions.

Why do christcucks always feel the need to shove their religion in?

Funny, because King Cuck is loathed here, except in collage, subhuman hives, yuppie neighborhoods and Toronto. These faggots are in for a very rude awakening, especially after that lisping faggot is booted out and the NDP in Alberta is lynched

We need a new plague.

BYE JEWS
BYE-BYE

They're all going for the lower drinking age. Trump is just the excuse they tell their libcuck parents.

I'm going to have some work triggering them back to where they belong.

Not too shabby

Don't forget lower mainland B.C., and Nova Scotia.

Realize they were only ever good for serving coffee. Arts degrees are a way of making money off useless people with rich parents or the ability to take out a loan.

Canada gets fucked again.

Notice how they didn't go for "diverse" areas like Mexico or Compton.

fucking wankers
day of the rake soon

LEAF

I'm fine with this, actually.

Its an issue where there's a natural split in the Democrat line, so they don't want to give it much focus. Natural environment preservaton and lowering waste vs growing the economy with immigrants along with and hired help for the elderly.

The up and runner is Maxime Bernier and I think he will do very well in the coming political climate.

up and runner of the conservatives in Canada.

FUCK OFF AMERICANS
U
C
K

O
F
F

A
M
E
R
I
C
A
N
S

Canadafag here, Jesus Christ we don't need more people. It took me a month to get an appointment with my doctor because it's so crowded.

Shut the door behind them. Sorry Cucknadians.

It's been that way for nearly 70 years, that's a good component as to why every choice is shades of left in Canadian politics.

Top Kek, they'll just notice that food costs double, that the money has ~70% of value compared to the US, that shops are much less diversified in term of product availability and that free healthcare is extremely misleading, as you can't get treatment in public hospitals worth shit if you don't have a private insurance paid an employer (which is almost impossible to find one who's willing to pay for it nowadays).

People in Quebec mostly stopped caring about politics because they understood the nation as a whole gets fucked by corrupt pieces of shit no matter who gets in. Every time I show them what PM Tumblr does, they shrug it off, saying it isn't surprising since it's politicians and they always fuck us. Millennials just seem to want him to legalize DUDE WEED LMAO once and for all and don't grasp the full extent of why selling the gold was a fucking dumb idea. If they are in college, they applaud his "diverse" cabinet, like the useful idiots they were programmed to be.

I'm glad I moved away from my college home town, at least rural people know the importance of getting their carry license and most are xenophobic behind closed doors.

By who, Israel junior? Keep dreaming, faggot.

But if we annex you, you win :^)

Nothing has made conditioning more apparent to me than this election.
Wtf?
Jumping over the border due to memes?

Fuck me, I didn't even think about this. We're going to get cucked even harder than I thought.

This, and checked.

Only the GVRD likes that faggot from my understanding, the eastern valley wants nothing to do with city faggots and foreigners who aren't white

Ontario is getting cucked by Quebec.

That's not how it works…

…but I'll take it!

Bullshit, this has fuck all to do with Trump and everything to do with the Canadian peso.

Some cuck I follow just retweeted this carbon tax-loving Alberta cuck who thinks most Americans would rather have Trudeau over Trump.

I'm freaking Canadian & I prefer God Emperor Trump to Prime Minister Current Year.

Holy shit fucking pussies. Nothing says my dick fell off like moving to Canada for political reasons. Hell, even if our country erupts into chaos, I'm staying here.

Our faggots must be just like your best and brightest then.

Great. US Universities are like pre-Bolshevik revolution, but with heavy influence leading up to it, while Canadian ones are post. So now instead of Marxist filth, all these students will be coming back to the US as literal Commies. Fuck Canada. They've been sending Commies down south for decades.

American whites look "whiter" than Brits and other assorted Europeans. Pale, green/blue eyes, loads of light brunettes, blondes, and redheads. We have North Western Euro noses and eyes. If you're Canadian, you should't talk. You'll have slanted eyes in only a few generations. Doesn't matter how many browns are in the US. Unlike Canadians and Euros, "white nationalism" isn't just an ideology here, it's a mindset. It's why, in spite of the brown hordes, whites are still pure looking with pale skin and Northern features. We know we're superior here, so we openly prefer our own, and no amount of media propaganda has changed that. That's why white women are the least likely to date interracially in the US. White men in the US are the most dominant of all white men. Christ, you go around the internet and 95% of pro-white comments come from Americans. No one else ever needed "white nationalism." We're the creators of it. So our brown hordes are shunned into ghettos and mocked, while yours are accepted and lusted after.

idk Americans all look ugly as fuck though

Then why you allow Trudeau to be elected you fucking leaf?

A fucking leaf being asshurt

see

We have no term limits here, so it was either another 5 years of cuckservitive jewish cocksucking, or 5 years hunkering down with the least shit option.That and our system works on popular vote, so the cities here rule everything. They didn't even reach central Canada before Trudeau won.

We're fucking trapped here, please save us; Our cities are killing us.

So you will be fucked as the krauts with Merkel, huh?

I heard some of the few uncucked leafs are trying to come to America, that's an option.

Besides Trump will be busy on his first term putting things in order in America before doing something about your nation or Europe. (Unless Trudeau do some stupid shit that hurts the USA)

I'm contemplating jumping the border. All of your cucked highschoolers are going to be awful come September, and the colours are irritating and racist enough already.

That's generally the plan. I'm aiming to get to America as soon as I can to get away from this communist, multikulti shithole. It gets worse and worse every day. We're honestly even more fucked than the krauts; we don't have an equivalent AfD party.

At this point, I'm hoping my country goes full on "ME TOO" as it's always tended to do with American policy, at least until the few uncucked leafs can get out (the ones that tend not to live in the cities).

There are a tonne of shit leafs on here, I can guarantee you every last one of them are smack dab in the middle of a city. Pray for us in the interim; and if you guys can at all, please god help us.

wait a sec

I'm not saying that's what I decided; that's what the cities decided for us. I would have infinitely preferred another 5 years of Harper over Castro's bastard child.

If you are outside of a city, and you don't believe what the majority of those cities believe in, you effectively have no voice.

It's shit.