Polygamy approved by Israeli rabbis to counter Arab demographic threat

Polygamy approved by Israeli rabbis to counter Arab demographic threat

In defiance of Israeli law, polygamy sanctioned by top rabbis

With backing from Jerusalem chief rabbi, “The Complete Jewish Home” helps Jewish men marry a second wife, claiming this helps single women have families, counters demographic trends

archive.fo/jqNqI

Other urls found in this thread:

rinf.com/alt-news/latest-news/israel-prison-for-marriage-with-non-jews/
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.629317
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does the average Holla Forumsack even know how fucked Israel is demographically? As long as settlements will continue to be build in the West Bank, the Israelis will eventually be forced to give them citizenship and the right to vote in their elections.

Liberal Jews are fucking panicking right now because they know that adding 2 million Arabs from the West Bank to Israel's population will practically be demographic suicide. Israel would immediately go from being 75% Jewish to just 62%.

Oy vey! Breed an extra Jewess or three Moishe, the muhammads are really starting to nip at our kippahs!

I hope they do it. Polygamy is met with revulsion by men of the West. They're just othering themselves further.

I think we'll see Israel resort to genocide if things get really bad for them. We're seeing signs of it already. They could get away with it too, if the cover up was big enough.

This is incredible, really?

At what population ratio do you think the arabs will Shoah the Jews?

Why are they allowing this, btw? They are able to flood our countries with rapefugees, but they can't control their own Jew paradise?

I remember seeing something that was saying that Jews would be under 50% by 2050, IIRC. They really are panicking.

Imagine seeing the Israelis getting shoah'd by migrants and race mixing and diluting even further. Imagine seeing all Jewish tradition getting diluted and forgotten in two or three generations as Islamic conversions happen

this. If the majority of Americans and Europeans knew that a Jew who marries a non-Jew in Israel faces 2 years in prison, or that polygamy is legal because of "muh Nationalism" - it may inspire a fierce Nationalistic spirit in both homelands.

Haven't they been doing that for seventy years now?

It would be like pottery if the hole they dug for the white race would in the end only be to their own detriment.

Well, sort of, but I mean proper genocide. Physical removal is certainly on the cards should Israel go down a hardline route.

Yes, user. That's why Kerry gave a passionate, hour-long speech on how the two-state solution was the only way to preserve Israel's Jewish (demographic) character.

In response Netanyahu just ranted about how much of a democracy Israel is. Right-wing Jews really want the land but they have no idea how to get rid of the Palestinians.

If Israel becomes less than 60% Jewish, things could become dangerous. There would likely be a constant state of unrest and perhaps even a civil war (pic related)

OY VEY IT'S ANUDDAH SHOAH

Because they know they can't outright expel all the Palestinians and/or commit genocide on them. It would trigger a ferocious backlash from the rest of the world.

Well, the Israelis have Western-ish below-replacement birthrates (baring the Ultra-Orthodox, who are the kikes of the kikes and don't work, pay taxes or have to be conscripted). Now pair that with an already giant Arab population with Arab birthrates that increases every time they annex a part of their neighbors..

(heil)
Obviously the only way to save Israel from demographic collapse is for all the fucking jews to move there. Then we open their borders.

I remember that. They'd have popular support, so it could happen.

Spread moar radical feminism, mgtow, that will fuck them good.

Come on, that can't be true. I know they need rabbinical approval or whatever so they can't easily marry sandniggers but that seems a bit too much.

jews are such fucking disgusting inbreds

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

sad but true

rinf.com/alt-news/latest-news/israel-prison-for-marriage-with-non-jews/

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.629317

What if a Jew converts to Christianity or Islam first?

Jews assure us that USA being 64% non-Hispanic white, ie. 64% its founder population, is not a problem.

All according to the ages.

That might well be what they use those slutty 'soldier' chicks for in future, instead of posing in uniforms

They will recall Jews form around the world, just as Liebermann is doing with french Jews. Israel can increase its population on a whim, they just don't have the land where to put them.

They are ostracized like crazy for apostasy. Basically if a Jew turns against the tribe their family disowns them and they can't find work anywhere.

This would be fucking fantastic. I wonder if it would take some of the jewish subversion heat off our backs by making them focus on Israel

34DD chess right there

Sweet fucking irony.

(check)
(check)
Look at these two beauties.

Fine by me

Wait, so not enough jewish men are schtupping jewish women? You know what would solve this - importing palestinian men. Because they do the jobs that the jews won't do.

have a friend who was a part of JSOC and stated that was their purpose in the IDF in general. they're used by their command

34DD chess is almost as sexy as having a brain so big you can use it as a chair to sit and think in. Thanks for the insight Hitlerdubs!

Yeah, I'm with you. This is a good thing.

Oy vey! Its a Holocaust!

Now all your goyim women belong to rich jews, because they are being taught on mainstream media resources that rich men are better.

I wanted to make a family until i met few gold digging whores who ruined my life.

Let this world burn.

In the year of the fire cock? There will be a burning sensation.

What do you think Evangelicals in the west would say to this? Are they ok with kikes adopting the doctrines of men as opposed to the values espoused by their (((god)))? Will these become (((judeo-christian))) values?

The Abrahamic mask is coming off, and I can't wait for it to all burn.

Yes goyim Juden, you're so diverse, this totally won't further negatively impact your bloodline. Like it did to the Arabs.

They tell us its reason to celebrate.

Polygamy is practiced in the torah and the old testament of the Christian bible, this is not at all in contradiction with their religion.

I'd take some lower tier ladies if they were not promiscuous in early life and were willing to obey me and adopt a tradition role. They can have a room and a family if they want to stop working at cosco and regain femininity.

It'd be better if they simply found another husband though.

I actually agree with the heebs' rationale on this if the demographics are such that there's a big population gap between women and men. Better for upper class men to be allowed to take two wives than for women to have no other option than go without a husband or marry someone outside of their race.

They don't need cover. They could openly kill every Arab in the region and western leaders wouldn't do shit. They'd go on having a country for jews, we'd keep on taking nonwhite immigrants, and any complaint would be labeled anti-semitism as usual and silenced.

Jews spend so much time going on about how they're "western" and "civilized" and have "Judeo-Christian" values - unlike those dirty arabs (even if they're Christian, they're just "squatters"). And western rightists eat it up, and live their fantasies of imperialism vicariously through Israel, who "colonialize the savages" while their western supporters jerk off in the corner and watch.

Who got them

2017 is going to be a beautiful year

Yeah, fuck Israel and fuck all kikes. They do this and call us "racist" for closing our borders. Hopefully our ovens will be more efficient than the German ones.

Actually letting the Palestinians back on the land they were kicked off? What a shoah!

It's ridiculous. Jews have "right of return" to Israel even if they're originally khazar or moroccan and thus their ancestors didn't come from Israel. Jews even complained and got "right of return" to Spain for the descendants of Jews who were kicked out in the Inquisition, despite them not being native to Spain. Yet Palestinians don't have right of return for their people who were kicked out in 1948. It's pretty transparent they're trying to keep Arabs below the level where they have any political power.

But if Western nations say that jews should be stripped of their citizenships and deported, that's "Nazi" and "Hitler".

Armies having accompanying trains of prostitutes used to be the rule rather than the exception. No one did it on a national conscription scale, though, but you can always trust jews to take everything to the extremest perverted form possible.

It's hard to say what's best in this situation. On one hand, it's nice to say Israel should be prevented from just annexing whatever it feels like, but on the other it'd weaken Israel a great deal to have a horde of Muslims become citizens and completely change the face of their country. Considering Israel is a nuclear power, I'd rather side with those that want Israel to remain Jewish since it means preventing Muslims from having yet another country with nukes simply by outbreeding the natives.

Honestly, regimentation and regulation might be the best thing for curbing the spread of STDs. Get cleared by the army medic, get access to the First Pussy Division girls.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

It is. It's a taste of their own medicine. There are many jews in Israel who have been just as infected by jewish liberalism as not. That's what they get for playing with the devil.

Polygamy was normal for most of he human history. Powerful and successful men could support many women and children. Naturally, that meant less women for the weak.

You'll live to see Jews realized multiculturalism and femism was a mistake

Reminds me of that video where Cruz was at a conference with Palestinian Christians and after Israel got booed he said, "If you do not stand with Israel I do not stand with you," and left. This is one of many reasons that I have problems with mainstream Christianity, it puts itself subservient to judaism.

FUCK THE BRIDES

WOMB WAR NOW

Not sure if that's worse than racemixing with niggers or not but its just as bad at least.

(Checked)
Wow they are so ugly. And I'm pretty sure this against there religion.

Imagine having to fuck two of those things.

Why do people keep thinking this when the article even mentions that polygamy was practiced in the torah and gives examples?

Checked.

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

WAITING FOR CHRISTIAN PRIESTS TO FOLLOW THE RABBIS' LEAD AND APPROVE POLYGAMY TO COUNTER WHITE DEMOGRAPHIC DECLINE

most of us have trouble just trying to get 1 wife, not going to get anywhere until the poz is cleaned out of their heads and goverment get out of the divorce game.

2016 stop please, I can only get so erect. You're really trying to finish strong.

you fucking FOOL this will only accelerate our doom

Brigham Young has some words.

Fuck

Polygamy

Monogamy

>>>/oven/

For fuck's sake, that means they'll multiply the child and sex slave smuggling into Israel so they can have rape babies. Fucking kikes.

Enjoy having to pay alimony to not one backstabbing cunt but 4 instead.

C'mon now, user. Read a little more into my post than that. Certainly there are alpha jews, that doesn't mean they're good people, or that they're our friends. They're probably good for their own people, but that doesn't mean we should ignore their existence. Know your enemy.

It is, 18 years old who can't keep their dick in their pants don't realize that fucking a kikess just creates more Jews. Not a single one must survive if we're to be able to colonize the universe.

I dunno about that, if you made a single mother out of a shejew it'd probably be a net-good.

Learn how genetics work, fucking Judeophile waste of skin. Not a single kike gene needs to survive, otherwise you're just postponing what is happening to us.

Children of single mothers of almost always failures, and by making a single mother of an otherwise eligible jewess you limit her capacity for reproduction with other jews or alpha males in general, since single mothers are so undesirable and avoided by all but beta males.

How new are you?

The fucking kid will carry the genes, mongoloid. Two mischlings live, reproduce together. 25% chance of creating a full fledged Jew from that. Fuck off nigger and keep your dick in your pants.

Conquest by miscegenation is a thing, user.

why not?

Rich men are usually the weakest. Full polygamy always leads to unstable societies. Men will always take on more wives than is good for their children leading to lots of extra angry fatherless boys.

IMO, polygamy is best in times of uncertainty and unrest, while monogamy is best for building large, stable societies.

Learn how genetics work for fuck's sake. Misgeneation only works to destroy cultures but a bunch of rootless cosmopolitan with no permanent home like kikes adapts to any other cultures to destroy it from the inside. Total conquest over kikes means removing all their genetics from the gene pool.

Here's a good example of the result of polygamy

Genetics. Is a jew still a jew if they only have 12.5% jew genes? Not really, if the rest are white. That's only a few generations deep. And that's a assuming the given jew was 100% jew to begin with, which is unlikely given how fucking degenerate jews are to begin with.

So, polygamy is a pretty effective strategy under certain conditions. Saved, btw.

If you don't have anywhere to send your robots you'll have a beta uprising.

That's very racist Isreal. Think of the poor arab bulls that need prepping.

Jesus had them checkmated and he knew it.

Israel is a proto-natsoc state.

Genetics and how it works: 100% Jew + 100% White = 50-50 now take 50% Jew mix it with another 50% Offsprings will be: 25% chance 0% Jew, 50% chance 50% Jew, 25% chance 100% Jew. 50% kike with 100% white you'll get 25% Jew guaranteed. Can't risk mischlings mixing together, triple nigger. How will you fucking enforce those mischlings will always be mixed with pure white, until you can breed out the level of degeneracy, greed. parasitism and subversiveness to a point that is permissible? 1/8th (12.5%) Jew still is a risk in a society and Hitler was a goddamn fool thinking he could trust up to 25% Jew blood in his people.

That doesn't make any sense, polygamy only keeps up birthrates in places with severe gender imbalances because of war or whatever. For jews to do this will cause the Israelis to undergo the degenerative effects the Islamic world has experienced of rich men hogging all the women and the poor men either left with their ugly cousin or nothing and becoming embittered and easily radicalized. This is on balance wonderful for us and we should encourage the jews to further ruin their messed up genepool.

Sez a weak man.

Those who grab power are those crafty, driver and lucky enough to do so.

Why aren't you a powerful and rich man with a personal harem? Because you are weak.
If you were rich and powerful, you'd be singing a different tune.

So fuck you.
Monogamy is for loosers who can't handle or please more than 1 woman.
If you were so sure of your "superior ariyan genes" then you'd be spreading them among as many females as you could.

Read Israel is the #1 buyer of trafficked humans, most of them from ex-soviet states.

(checked)
Whites are naturally the most attractive race, every other race agrees, even though they'll only begrudgingly admit it. I'm not advocating we allow jews in our white ethnostates, only that knocking up their women is beneficial for our cause, and detrimental for theirs.

Yeah those African tribes which have been practicing polygamy for many millennia are Alpha as fuck where only the top nigger is allowed to impregnate the woman and the young boys suck the elders dicks off as a ritual to become a warrior for the tribe. Also their inventiveness is amazing such as mud hut and stone throwing, their too alpha to even use a sling.

Those damn beta monogamous Africans have been fucking it all up with their automatic weapons though. Such is life in the zoo.

The various branches of the jewish diaspora can barely tolerate eachother, them settling down to create a new mestizo race would be terrible for Israel, leaving aside how such mestizoes always turn against their pure rulers.

(checked)

Aren't they trafficking people for organs and foreskins?

That's why I said polygamy is only useful in times of unrest, but entirely useless in building large, stable societies. Betas need women to be happy, and you need happy betas for a stable society.

Also

Your kind's weakness is even more apparent in these times then in any century previously.

One has to wonder if the niggers will ever even be able to build weapons of that advancement or even be able to manufacture the ammunition for them.

That probably comes from a North African non nigger society.

It looks like they learned to not be behind the RPG blast, which means at least a few of them were already killed by that backblast.

That's the heart chakra you ignorant faggot.

I also read that African niggers generally use firearms not for actually shooting other niggers, but for intimidation purposes. As you can see in the webm there's no real aiming going on, they're just making noise at the enemy, in hopes they'll just back down without any real conflict. Just like in the US, and like wild predators, they fear true conflict and hope to get what they want through pure intimidation and posturing.

A trained, disciplined group of white soldiers would absolutely destroy them without much actual resistance.

then imagine all the white countrys realizing that now the jews are dead it's just a bunch of poor islamic terrorists and just nuking the shit out of the middle east.

Why does Santa have a butt on his face?

So how many women and children so you have?

:^)

Not only does he shoot it sideways, but he puts it in front of his knees while squatting as if he's taking a shit or LARPing as a Slav. What the fuck does he aim it with?

Now that's incompetence

And they wonder why whitey took their continent so easily

And this is after we sold them our weaponry.

I know, right?
Those six losses are unacceptable.

Honestly if Israel is better than a bunch of fucking sandindus who constantly lose to a bunch of inbreds then it should annex "Palestine". The UN constantly blocking this effort is being led by globalists. It's not the matter that they're Jewish but the matter that if it was a nation of whites the UN would be pulling the same shit.

Not even apartheid South Africa prescribed that punishment.

(checked)
I heard jewesses have teeth in their vaginas.

Actually only 2 died, but even that's 2 too much.

There's a movie called "teeth" about that concept. This slutty bitch goes around cutting everyone's dicks off with her vagina.

That's part incometence and part air support.

Why doesn't Israel take in some refugees? I mean they will be so thankful that they will become Israeli, and be loyal patriotic citizens. I mean this is what they tell us. Why would the Jews lie to us?

When the kikes go full blown polygamist degenerates, will they lose the support of the blue pilled American christcucks? I know that most American christcucks hate mormons, probably because they used too be polygamist a century ago, is this what it will take to get these idiot evangelicals to drop their support of Israel?

Yeah, that is why niggers are the most successful and intelligent…oh, they're not? Yeah, there is your polygamy.

(checked)
That'd be great, but anyone who votes along party lines is a dumbshit already. Democracy really needs to be limited.

Looks like you haven't checked the Talmud. If the kid comes from a kike mom the kids a full fledged kike its self. The Jews racemix all the fucking time due to this Talmud law.