Sophisticated Sneaky Bear Hack

How could have Podesta possibly avoided such a sophisticated attack, we really need to improve our cyber capabilities.

Fuck I just realized, mfisher

Is this fucking meme magic?

My theory is that the person who told them the e-mail was real is the leaker. No foreign actors required.

If there's any mobile phone numbers we can hire sms bomb

PUTIN CONFIRMED FOR MODERN DAY ZERO COOL

FUCKING RUSSIANS

It came from Ukraine! RUSSIA CONFIRMED! Undeniable PROOF IT WAS THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT!

SRS

HOLY SHIT IF THIS IS REAL

(85) 295-1741

Is this a mobile or landline number?

If mobile we can arrange an sms flood if you guys are willing to throw btc into a pot.

(858) rather

This would help continue the spook out.

No, apparently that was a typo, he meant to say ILLegitimate email. So basically one typo could have altered our election.

I have $1 worth of btc

I only need 0.025, let me get a tubmlr account set up

Or he could just be covering his ass.

1AweGUk1FdPSgxTABbXRwud1koEoDM7KjS
QR

Donate any btc you have. Once we hit 0.025 the mob in the OP is getting flooded with 500+texts per second for a full hour.

Ignore the QR

Well before we do anything call the number and make sure she hasn't changed it. This leak is fairly old so I wouldn't be surprised at all if she got a new phone

Tumblr?

as in bitcoin tumbler, to anonymise it.

This is a good idea: also any other mob # in the leaks could be groomed.

Also any bilderberg numbers related to the hack recently would certainly be good to play with.

I guess it's close enough to Russia to directly blame Putin for this phising scam. But seriously who the fuck falls for a phishing scam?

I just called there it was pretty weird though.
He called me a "Stalker" and that I should get out of the lineā€¦ then he mumbled something about breaking a cheek or something and when accordeon-music started playing in the background I hung up.

What the fuck Ukraine?!!

was it 85 or 858?

I guess a +1 beforehand too if youre not in USA