2ch becomes 5ch

WHY?!

Other urls found in this thread:

premium.5ch.net/
2chan.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What?

premium.5ch.net/

This looks to me like 4ch-style paid pass.

Did I miss an episode in this anime?

I don't remember 2ch (2ch.hk - 2ch) changing its name.

2ch.net

If this is even real, it's probably a rebranding because the japs have two 2chans. Futaba and Normiechan.

slowpoke

This happened months ago. You are a little late in making this thread.

Have you seriously not heard of Ronin Passes before?

The WIPO ruled that NT Technology (and not Hiroyuki) owns the 2channel trademark, but there's no such ruling when it comes to the site itself. Then they sold the site itself to another company, which renamed it.
I'm sure you can fill in the missing pieces.

2chan.net/ is fine.

Did you lie OP?

the 5ch website has the name of one of yoga pig's off-shore companies doesn't it?

2ch is 2channel is not 2chan.

Wait. I don't understand

2channel, also known as 2ch, used to be located at 2ch.net, which currently redirects to 5ch.net.
2chan, also known as Futaba channel, is an entirely separate website.
This is explained right at the top of the page you screenshotted:
This article is about "ni channeru". For 2chan.net, see Futaba Channel.''

Okay okay thanks. So This is why he changed the name?

There's no official statement, but as far as I know, everything in is true. Draw your own conclusions.

2ch 4chan 8ch 5ch
Why the numbers?

What is the reason of the names

So which one is the "real", non-cucked 2ch (among Japanese)?

Yoga-pig owned 2ch-now-5ch OR non-pozzed-by-yoga-pig-pure Futaba?

Also :

why are there no pictures showing on 2ch/5ch, is yoga pig only serving them to Japanese IPs?

2channel and 2chan are different sites. They're not even the same kind of site. It really isn't that complicated. This is like Java and Javascript.

Thanks Jim, but I'd rather have a non-biased opinion.

2channel is not an imageboard.

Yep, you're retarded

that would explain the lack of pictures and why 4ch was based on futaba not 2ch

You should have figured it out by that point.

Some sites only serve certain content to users who qualify based on IP

Would you say 8ch and 420chan are the same kind of site?

They are in the sense that I meant 2channel and 2chan are not the same kind of site, except maybe that Holla Forums lets you create boards.

2ch is now owned by Putin's fellow oligarch.

THE NUMBERS MASON
WHAT DO THEY MEAN

What struck me about Futaba is that it is a much nicer atmosphere then here.

They'll post about nice food they ate, trips they went on, etc.

Here, it's very rough and all about "install gnu" and hitlerist stuff.

What makes you think both sites attract the same kind of people?

2channel aka ni channeru aka 2ch.net = japanese text reddit
2chan aka futaba channel aka 2chan.net = first japanese imageboard made by refugees from 2channel after it's shutdown in 2001
Dvach aka 2ch.ru = russian 4-chan-like anime imageboard existed between 2006-2009
Herkach aka 2ch.hk = russian reddit that inherited name of it's predecessors, started as 2ch.so in 2011.

they have moreany girls.

Consumerist drones doing free advertisements for their processed soy meal brands, nothing outstanding to be honest.
Well, this is Holla Forums, not >>>/out/
Ever tried visiting other boards sometimes?

Yes, there are too many males here, it's very suffocating.

Yes, I tried going to /food/. It is a single page bord. First thread I saw there had many Hitler pictures, the second had Hitler bakery... very uncomfortable ;;

I know exactly what you mean. It's never complete without the Hitler gas fired ovens.

Loki tech is just a front company for Jim. He's doing all this to avoid any possibility of Hiro getting his site back.

They've this for ages. Where do you think the leaked credit card data came from?

how do i get dat

How the fuck is this technology related

RIP this shithole, you wont be missed

Fucking christ user even Wikipedia has this information, 2channel aka 2ch.net is a text board.

Japan is a homogeneous ethnostate high trust society deeply suspicious of (((foreigners))) and (((other religions))). Of course you're expected to spend 20 hours a day at the office working yourself to death but at least you won't get stabbed by a nigger, right?

this is just half true, you can live there and have a decent job, you have to accept their society and their forms but its much better than our putrid system, at least they try to be happy, west is literally in putrid decadence

basically you have to accept to become a second-class citizen and the token gaijin english teacher for the rest of your days, but you maybe can be happy

... if living in the living anime that you projected it to be is what you aspire from life

at best you will find a Japanese wife, have hapa's who will not be bullied because you put them in an international school and after 20 years of high-school teaching get a temp job at a local university

Hmm, in the super-early 4chan days, there's was 5chan operated by a German crim that kept DDoS'ing 4chan.

Fun Fact: Furries actually got on reasonably well with halfchan then-- however when 5chan created their /fur/ board, and the DDoS'ing happened, the Furries sided with 5chan.
Then those fuckers got told to Yiff In Hell.

Fur-hate started on something awful. What I don't know is if SA truly shilled the chans into hating furries or secretly tried to claim credit for it for edge points. what I do know, is that the special snowflakes added fuel to the fire, and I take a wild guess that many of the perpetrators of the hate are the very snowflakes that everybody else hates.