Sarah Andersen Cartoon Edits

Lately, halfchan Holla Forums has been trying to "red pill" some SJW artist by editing her comics. Apparently they think she's going to be the next Zyklon Ben which is fucking retarded.

The best thing to do is create a parody Twitter account of Sarah and post comics rather then messaging them to her account. But 4/pol/ is too stupid to realize that. So I thought maybe we can do the same thing here by editing her cartoons by creating fake a bunch of fake Twitter accounts posing as her. By creating lots of these accounts, it would be harder for Jack Dorsey and Sarah herself to stop us.

Here's her Twitter:
> twitter.com/SarahCAndersen

Use this site to create fake emails for the Twitter accounts:
> mail.protonmail.com/create/new

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/105082732
twitter.com/SarahCAndersen/status/788771155897360384
mega.nz/#F!eMIklaqB!PUmrm-5-PTKDRfGSkEiRFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go here you double nigger

Here are some of the cartoons halfpol made

>boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/105082732

She got her account verified.

I'd just like to point out that the third panel of the second image should read "I'm a female to male transexual," not the other way around. Messing that up makes it really obvious that it's a Holla Forums edit and immediately puts the reader in the defensive. For maximum effect, they should suspect nothing until the punchline hits.

So? Trump has a verified account and you can still find parody accounts of him

It's not as effective now. There shouldn't have been dedicated editing threads instead people should have just fucked with her like ol' Ben.

Studies have shown that you can induce false memories in people by photoshopping them into pictures of parties or places they've never been. By showing people fictional versions of themselves, you can change how they perceive themselves.

The Zyklon Ben treatment actually works. The trick is that doing it to a libertarian is easy for us, since many of us used to be libertarians as well. Doing it to a rabid SJW is an uphill battle to say the least.

True. It's easier to find the editing threads on halfchan since the site is well known but I don't think it'd be too much of a problem here.

But Sarah is a "liberal" not a libertarian like Ben so getting her to be right wing is nearly impossible considering how she has been severly blue pilled by the university and the mass media. Not to mention that she wants people to be called by shitty gender pronouns.

Yeah, he explicitly mentioned that.

And take a look at the people who she follows on Twitter and you'd see

She's too much of a lib to turn right wing and she feels strongly about the LGBT cause since her brother is gay.

And she also follows Laci Green. Forgot to add that in

That top pic. Wow. I understand waifus all of a sudden. Well, maybe I do, mabe I don't if mine is "Nazi Sarah Andersen" and not Rachnera (sp?).

Also, isn't 'Andersen' Swedish as fuark?

I've binged through about 300 of her comics over the past day without knowing about this because I know a girl who is almost exactly the same as the main character in the comics.

Do these retards think Clinton was doing anything other than pandering to them?

You think a woman would do that? Just go out on stage and lie?

Worthless fucking celeb thread, of a total shit cartoonist.

I'd rather edit Zyklon Ben tbh

4skin is wasting its time again

For fuck's sake, would you halfchan niggers read the fucking catalog before making a thread?

THIS IS A DUPLICATE

Exactly. Plus she's aware who's doing it

She's a dual citizen of Denmark

twitter.com/SarahCAndersen/status/788771155897360384

Do they even know what salty means?

I'm pretty sure they imagine us (and trolls in general) to be these angry, writhing idiots living in their parents' basement.

ayy dubs confirm
And these fools lack enough introspection to realize they're being prejudiced :^) Not to mention arrogant and unable to think themselves ever being wrong.

She is so cute on that first edit.

It's too grainy to tell, but she seems kind of iffy

I love this, every time.

I wish I had a basement, my garage could really use some extra space.

Wait, isn't that the chonk who's shilling those christcuck-chan cartoons here every month?

Apparently protomail.com might exist.

HOLY SHIT YOU ARE RIGHT

HAHAHAHAHA
He's so ass-blasted He and Val I disliked greatly, and the Lord took care of them :^)

Holy shit check his feed, this guy is calling Holla Forums a "neo-nazi board" lol

Stop posting in the shitty duplicate thread you fucking niggers.

ORIGINAL:

I have never used this shitty site before :^)

Interdastin'.

Minus the neo, he's not really wrong.

A true nignog cannot tell the difference between nuances. The other thread was for edits, this one is for harassment :^)

In reference to her stupid book title "Adulthood is a myth"
Was it perhaps taken as a threat? :^)

Brotip: when you make a Twitter account, make yourself seem like a real person to avoid warnings such as these. Use fakena.me for fake credentials for easy spoofing.

He's going to stop us how, exactly? Does he feel in charge here?

Apparently yes. This gook turd even has a Patreon in which he sells his autistic pencil sketches for $100 a piece trying to rip off Holla Forumsack goyim.

ha

Wew lads, is this @mighty_buzzer character friend or foe? It's either a really silly friend or an extraordinarily stupid foe.

I think the point is that she's mentally unstable and an artist woman so it could be funny.

Who knows what exposure to new ideas could do for her though.

I bet she's fucking fat. Just looking at the drawing style, I can tell she's a mammoth.

It's that Malaysian rat who tried to lay claim to Christ-Chan Christ-Chan was always a shit-tier meme, ever since his attempts at e-begging on Holla Forums for Patreon Hipster Welfare failed spectacularly and his actual religious/political alignment was exposed (muslim, liberal), he's been salty as all fuck.

He pops up on 4chan Holla Forums and /ic/ from time to time nowadays, generally trying to stir up trouble among other artists.

If anyone has his dox, we should report him to the Malaysian morality police. I'm sure they'd be very interested in his Christian manga :^)

I love our filter.

It's like when we used to blame reddit.
It's nice to see certain things never truly change.

Translation: I have never been touched by a woman, please acknowledge my existence.

I bet other chans see the same with us. But now we're on googles "naughty list", this forum is one step away from the dark net nowadays.

le 4chan army strikes again!

That said, fullchan pol is turning to shit now too.

You make me wonder… what if we have a shadow society too?
What if we got obscure, dark chans that actually pull our strings against zionism?
Maybe that could be why Kek is rising as a god and we're becoming so efficient at fighting kikes.

Hey goys you found my account.
Shadilay.

That's because we're getting lazy.
We need to start learning how to help assange properly now. Read the technical books now.

He doesn't know the alternative chans

From what I see it's not laziness but a deliberate effort at shilling, sliding and ideological subversion in the wake of the fashy infighting that appears to be happening. Laziness may of course play a part.

Nay, it's the slav-larpers and the (((TRS))) fags. Reminder that a literal Communist thread is still/was up.

4/pol/ is civic nationalism, you should go back.

In the navy salty means experienced. So it's sort of a compliment.

Here is the archive of all edits in the other thread in one downloadable folder.

mega.nz/#F!eMIklaqB!PUmrm-5-PTKDRfGSkEiRFw

There are a shitload of chans with unique boards and cultures, and everyone is claming they influence the others, which is somewhat true. This is the strenght of chans, every user is part of a collective that influences each other and shares information, even if anons hate other chans, everyone is still part of the whole. It's like 4chan/2ch were babylon, and then split into many different nations into all parts of the net, from clean to darknet.
It's pretty much given though, that there are selfless top anons on specific chans and boards who do a shitload of work and influence many other anons on there, even though their names will never go down in history for what they did.

Im not saying redpilling women is impossible.. But it requires so much effort that it should only be reserved for females you want babbies with.

The only legitimate reason for doing these edits would be to make her have a Category 6 Meltdown Tantrum

You answered your own concern.

Im getting really tired of this malay faggot.

Nice

I think he's doing a sort of white knight waifu thing like Chu did with Zoe Quinn. Or rather, we're witnessing the start of how such self-cuckery transpires.
fuck, I can't remember the title but I remember he wrote something on daily beast that was like "I used to be a shitlord like you before I found the woman I love lust after without reciprocation!" that shows exactly where this will end up. Top Cow inbound!

naw she's one of those thin Toronto-ish types like Anito Mustachian.

actually if you still have some old p2p programs, since everyone else vacated that's essentially who took them over. WinMX was the popular one last I looked it up pre-GG

hah, /scurv/ is more accurate than I gave'em credit for.
fug!

For any fullchan anons, this guy has been known for shilling his shitty "christ-chan" comic and asking for people to support his patreon for ages, he went at the autismball for a bit to disturb it unsuccessfully
tl;dr he's a faggot and anybody with a malaysian flag on Holla Forums is usually him, especially when it's le epic smugs all the time.

>anybody with a malaysian flag on Holla Forums
Where the fuck do you think you are?

Tell her that Trump just saved the gays from shariah law and muslim tossing.

It would be easier if the OP of the other thread wasn't such a massive faggot.