Is Joe Rogan really redpilled? or does he just wake up from his slumber from time to time

Is Joe Rogan really redpilled? or does he just wake up from his slumber from time to time

don't hate, don't know how to archive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmIOsQOMcMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rogan is a dumbshit.
I mean he's really stupid and laughably impressionable.
It's not really his fault - intense physical exercise can make you like that (temporarily - it wears off when you stop) and on balance it's much better to be a ripped grunt than a weedy, insightful know-it-all that nobody listens to.
Rogan will have Randall Carlson on and agree that glowbull warming is absolute bullshit and three days later have some tree-hugger cunt on and agree that glowbull warming is catastrophic and is the only important issue facing mankind®.
It's quite funny how suggestible he is.

i knew he was a money grabbing whore, but good point user

You're taking him far too seriously. His brand is all he cares about, his brand requires him to take on "edgy" people with outsider views. In reality he's a basic bitch stoner. He learns nothing from his guests.

For the redpill, you need to have a fascination with outsider ideas, which he has, but also the autism to use logic to follow them to their ends or discard them.

He clearly hides his powerlevel, probably because he is based in LA. Anyone who calls him dumb has either never heard much from him or is a jealous neckbeard. He is an important gateway for airheaded chads who would not otherwise be questioning anything if they didn't listen to his podcast. Saging e-celeb thread.

He is like, 6 months behind on this stuff.

He needs more fresh material.

No sane person ever claimed such a thing.

88d chess, right goy? Just like Trump I'm sure.

he's not coming out 14/88 user, gots to hav that ufc shekels an them sponsors, maybe he's awake and playing the long, dropping truth bombs along the way

the long *game

Italians are basically European niggers so he might come around but it'll take longer. Someone previously mentioned he has a brand to protect so it could be that too.

Works for JewFC
Promotes DMT as an evolution to a higher state of conciousness, which maybe it is; but it also seems to leave people in a state of "we're all just human beans, fuck borders and manmade laws and shit, the machine pixies told me everything will be alright maaan"

George Soros must be the best one then…

Rogan believed in the wage gap until someone showed him proof of how its BS, he seems to believe whatever the MSM says until someone tells him otherwise.

He's at least open to changing his mind on things.

Rogan's very quickly impressionable. He's a smart host, can connect quickly but can be convinced into shit instantly by any quasi scientist.
Some of his guest are great. Some of them complete shit.

You have to pick the pearls from his bullshit.

Rogan plays a character that is a monkey with a 15 second attention span and a 60 second memory. He will pretend to believe anything as long as it's packaged in an entertainingly convincing way and gets him views/shekels, even if the day before he was pretending to be convinced of the complete opposite.

Basically, Rogan is a kike owned media whore posing as a goofy stoner meathead.

I just realized Joe Rogan isn't Jewish… Wikipedia puts him as Italian/Irish.

All this time I've been thinking based Rogan was a kike, because a bunch of you faggots have been calling him Jew Rogan. This was causing massive cognitive dissonance.

Let's stop calling goyim Jews just because they smoke weed or some shit.

Tbh many of the Ancient Greek philosophers were initiated with an ergot mix, a hallucinogenic comparable to LSD. This happened at Eleuisis.

Socrates and Plato are two examples.

Plato said the experience made him "lose all fear of death". I think that's the takeway from all of these super strong hallucinogenics, DMT tier hallucinogens are so otherworldy they almost force you to believe in an afterlife.

I've never taken DMT but that seems to be what virtually everyone whos taken DMT reports.

Now the implications of this experience may be directed in differrent ways I imagine. It didn't turn Plato into a pussy, I don't think the default response is simply "LOL GUYS LETS LET ARABS INVADE OUR COUNTRY AND RAPE OUR WOMEN LOLL".

his logo pic is pretty much self explaining that he's a misinformation agent

Jew Rogan is (((Seth Rogan))) DUDE WEED LMAO

reported

He clearly is two-faced and in it for the shekels. A gateway to what? Never taking a firm view on anything?

i'm shocked

How is the third eye and being a misinformation agent a correlation? IF anything it is just about being le psychedelic meme. If his third eye was truly open he would name the jew.

reported for what?

pretty much this, he's a dummy with healthy curiosity who will sometimes fall ass backwards into a semi-decent position. he more than anyone led the charge in the utterly irresponsible hyping of Rousey, which will likely lead to her suicide in the near future

Nigger, you dumb. And posting a fucking celeb thread? Im not even going to count up the demerits, just gtfo.

quickly dismissing e-celebs is probably a good idea, for health and sanity, but if we're going to have this discussion, there's probably more to it than "joe rogan is an impressionable stoner dipshit."

very little about this guy's career makes sense. he shouldn't have been as successful as he was and gotten the breaks that he had early on when you consider his background. Guys like him dont make it past the gatekeepers. Listening to him tell how he got his start in Hollywood just doesn't add up. When you also consider that he didn't always look like Telly Savalas - he more resembled a dreamy latin pool boy - it all starts to make more sense…

I think he was a small, sensitive boy who got bullied a lot because he liked to talk shit about aliens (a lot us can relate to that). But for whatever reason he latched-on to martial arts instead of faggot drawing arts and figured out respect and self-awareness and so when you see him in these interviews and it seems like he's being "impressionable" i think (to give him the benefit of the doubt) it's more like he's "playing the game" by yielding to someone who appears to be dominant IN THE EYES OF THE AUDIENCE. Right or wrong doesn't matter and joe gets that. he's way into playing the social-politics game than people give him credit for. It's kinda obvious sometimes (probably due to the pot smoking), but really it all comes down to the awkward sensitive teenage boy not wanting to be shamed and embarrassed in front of the group. it's never-ending traumatic re-enactment with this guy, thinking if he has all these "cool conversations" where everybody is respectful and knows their place and gets along then he'll be able to reach-back through time and fix how being an awkward faggot felt.

alas, we never forget that shit. basically, he's not evil, he's just traumatized like most hollywood goy tools. he's annoying to those of us who aren't high because when you're not stoned the creepy ego problems he has tend to come to the fore. Being high all the time and playing vidya causes rogan to be 100% more tolerable.

tl;dr - rogan probably had at least one gay sexual relationship in hollywood in the 90's with a middle-aged jewish "daddy" figure. it was probably brief but got him some tv gigs.

Nah he's just fed up with extreme SJWs, especially when they ruin comedy

I liked him a lot because of doing taekwondo and 10th planet jiu jitsu but he lives in California and he's a basic Californian. Probably MORE bluepilled than most.

Eddie Bravo is redpilled and hiding his powerlevel. He dropped winks about the Holocaust and pizzagate on one podcast but pretty much no one on here caught it.

He's blowing redban for sure.

The real redpill on Rogan is that he likes coke (occasionally) and trannies. His marriage is one of convenience and has admitted in recent interviews that they don't even fuck anymore. There used to be a subreddit dedicated to shitting on and exposing Rogan and Fraudrey Marcus. It was glorious but it got shut down, as did RoganWatch.
This is coming from a veteran fan of his podcast. It seems ridiculous at first, but it becomes impossible to ignore once you know. Still tune in from time to time if the guest is cool lol, but once you realize he's bi (he definitely fucked that honey honey chick, he was practically cucking her beta boyfriend live on one of the podcasts lol) and loves trannies you can see the signs and freudian slips throughout every podcast. He definitely did some gay shit to get his old acting gigs. I think it gets used against him as blackmail too. He reaches millions of listeners and there's no way Hillcamp didn't "reach out" to him. His subreddit is full of CTR shills and he's afraid to say much in favor of Trump.

He watches youtube videos while high, OP.

He's a failed stand up comedian and sitcom actor whose biggest success has come as a play by play announcer for mma fights and doing a podcast he pays for.

As such, he isn't fucking relevant to anything.

Redban is a fucking sperg and he gets his laughs the way I did in 4th grade before I realized I was spergy myself. He used to sperg the fuck out on podcast guests, wouldn't upload episodes fast enough (he'd wait days until he felt like it), wouldn't take the time to title them, ran his whole podcast network into the ground because he's so fucking socially unaware he would insert himself into everyone's podcasts as a part of it instead of just being the producer/host. He wouldn't pay people unless he "felt like they needed it" in which case he'd just toss them a 20 or two. And he wouldn't title the episodes properly. Every show he produced was under his single "Deathsquad" network podcast or whatever the fuck he was calling it, and he wanted people to interpret it like a channel on TV where there's always another episode on but it just doesn't fucking work like that and people's shit would get drowned out and nobody would know which episode was which. Then when the podcasters started leaving him, their audiences had no idea where to follow them to, which was also in part because Redban is a little shit and refused to update their pages on his website saying that they had moved elsewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=wmIOsQOMcMM

Also check Holla Forumsjoerogan2 where the subreddit moved after getting shut down.

Have you sucked his cock? The public needs to know.

He is a Jew. What type of italian looks like that? Obviously his family has lived in Italy but were Jewish mutts.

I'm sure he just gets jobs on fear factor, ufc etc because he's so talented… not one of the tribe…

Where did you learn to analyse people like this?