Drug Companies Flooded W.V. with more than 780 Million Pain Pills

Drug Companies Flooded W.V. with more than 780 Million Pain Pills

The distributors 'knew what was going on.' They just 'didn't care.'

(continued in the article)

archive.fo/CNpcy

It can't be just a coincidence that this is happening in some of the whitest parts of the country. Kikes are doing this intentionally to torment and "kill off" as many whites as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5NmFG
archive.fo/97LJc
thesocialnationalist.com/profit-from-pain/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortimer_Sackler
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2006/08/05/bayer-sells-aids-infected-drug-banned-in-us-in-europe-asia.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why don't you solve the problem of such a poor, polluted state by getting into politics instead of reposting memes to show who the edgiest one here is?

Little do they know they are just strengthening our gene pool through natural selection.
Not to mention hardening our hearts.

it could be worse, I could be someone trying to campaign for rights of some of the most privileged people on in the country. (women, blacks, and people with mental disorders)

What the fuck do you think you're doing?

Am I missing something here?

Are they forcing people to take the pills?
Are there doctors prescribing them to everyone?
Or is it trashy people being trashy?

i wonder who could be behind this post?

Original article: archive.is/5NmFG
Picture of the CEOs of the three companies.

sometimes
yes
yes

fucking lad is at it again!

haha you've actually stumbled upon a great "paradox". Most people don't need free healthcare, or healthcare at all except for emergencies. The more healthcare they get, the sicker they are, the more strain on the system. That's a tricky little wicket that won't be solved very easily by policy alone.

Yep.

Also yes, but without the pills being handed out like candy you wouldn't have hundreds of thousands of people abusing them as recreational drugs. Appalachia used to be poor and rural, and then it was desperately poor and rural and now it's desperately poor, rural and drug-addled.

Perhaps not physically (in most cases). Drug culture is very strong in the media, outright encouraged if you asked me.
Lots of unnecessary prescriptions. Sometimes it's easier for the doctor/practitioner to say 'Fuck it' and just prescribe pain medications. Underpaid pajeets and doctors without a passion (as well as mom/pop drugstores who give it away like candy to turn a profit) are the worst offenders of this.
It's kind of a full package deal, in that by abusing these pills the user is put into a vicious cycle - fiends will do alot of things they normally wouldn't to get their fix if it can't be easily obtained.

t. user with abuser in the family

I don't live in WV but I do live in the south. This is a problem all over the south and rural America and is predominantly a problem in white communities. It all started back in the early 2000s when doctors started prescribing opioids for almost anything without any warnings of how addictive they were. That's how I got started on them (am oldfag) due to issues with wisdom teeth and chronic injuries from motorcross/playing sports. I was given oxycodone/Oxycontin and continued on it for years at the advice of my doctor. There were no warnings about how it was basically the same thing as doing heroin/morphine. I did eventually figure out that if I took more than I needed to kill pain that they made me feel good but for the first few years I basically assumed it was no worse than tylenol/OTC pain meds and I trusted my doctor.

I was also a degenerate that moved around a bunch of pot in those days. I wasn't too big time but I didn't waste my time selling small bags to friends. So I knew the "drug game" to an extent (and learned a lot more as the years rolled on). In 2004 I could trade a joint of dirt weed for handfuls of Vicodin/Percocet or any type of pill really. Now to buy one of those same pills you'd need to come with at least $6-$15 dollars per pill. If it's anything stronger/doesn't contain tylenol (basically easier to shoot/snort) it can get up to $40-$60 per pill if it's a really strong opioid.

Wanna know why the prices jumped so much?

It was partly because the Government cracked down on the doctors a little but I assure you they are still pretty liberal with prescribing this stuff if you aren't a full on junkie. Well that is partly true, I've seen honest/clean folks denied pain relief far too often over the last decade simply because they were young men or fit a description/profile. But I've also watched people that get gibs (no cost to see doctor, no costs for prescriptions, hell they get gas vouchers to cover the cost of gas too) getting insane amounts of prescribed to them. I'm talking 200+ roxicodone (oxycodone IR with no cut) 15-30mg pills a month plus xanax (1-2mg/100+ pills a month) plus tons of other shit that they can sell on the street. Most of these people are full on junkies so they do their stash up within a week or two, or they sell half of it for cash to buy heroin or another drug they prefer. All of this you and I finance via taxes/gibs.

The game changed, it went from begin able to buy an entire bottle of pills for $20 from someone and sell them for $1-$2 a pop to what it is now. Entire bottles are almost impossible to buy but I know of people driving 300+ miles or more to do it then spending a $1,000+ on them. If you drive down to my state from West Virginia you can make a killing back in WV because the pills are more expensive up there.

Also, the niggers caught wind of pills begin so addictive so all the ones that were big in the crack game locally started going around and buying all the prescriptions up the day people filled them. Now you're forced to pay the price they ask ($1-2+ per mg no matter what type of pill) or turn to heroin if you're addicted.

I never saw heroin in my area until pills became expensive and hard to come by. Basically there are one, maybe two weeks in the month where you can buy opioids on the street here. After that it's heroin or nothing…and the heroin is cut all to hell and laced with fentanyl and god knows what else.

Over the years I've lost lots of friends/family to this shit. I almost died multiple times when I was using. I never jumped to the needle but I did try heroin out of desperation twice. It was cheap and really really good and started to become a problem. I bought some for my friend as a Christmas gift two years ago and he couldn't wait 15 fucking minutes to do another bump (I had the bag). I knew he'd screwed me and had taken half my heroin when he went in to buy the stuff so I was pissed after calling him out on it and seeing the bag he had but I didn't say anything. He was trying to do up all I had then be greedy and do his at home. This same friend got tons of oxycodone/xanax/soma for free (he was on gibs) every month. He'd come by my house when he filled his prescriptions shaking the bottles like he was the man. He'd use in front of me while I was in w/d, said I was his best friend but refused to even give me one of the 200+ pills he had to keep me from begin in w/d. It went from:

to

(continued)

He was using them to control me basically and begin an asshole. When I had some I got greedy sometimes sure but I was having to buy all mine off the street. If he were really my friend he wouldn't have treated me this way.

Anyway I ended up making him leave that night after he tried to bully me in my own home out of cash/drugs. When he saw it wasn't going to happen he tried to bully my friend with CP out of cash for "cigarettes we stole from him". Then he got a crazy look in his eye and started glancing back and forth between my shotgun and us. So I pulled my pistol on him and the dumbass charged me only to trip over something and fall on the ground. He was laying at my feet when he looked up and staring down the barrel of my 9mm. To this day I don't understand why I didn't pull the trigger, I didn't want to kill him but I wasn't going to be disrespected in my house and I thought he was fixin' to do something stupid like hold us at gun point with one of my own guns.

A few months go by and I'm asleep at home sick. I hear footsteps upstairs and assume it's my brother or girlfriend. Then the door my bedroom opens and it's him creeping in the door. I raised up out of bed with my pistol and he hauled ass out of my house. Haven't seen him since.

I've heard through the grapevine that he's

He's tried to call me a few times and leaves voice mails crying about how he lost his best friend. I just ignore them all.

As for me I went cold turkey for about the 100th time but I stuck with it. I cut all drugs and drug users out of my life. I still smoke a joint maybe twice a year and have a beer with my pizza or drink socially twice a year but past that I'm done with all that shit. I lost my 20s to pain killers and I'm never going back to that life.

My story is not unique and this is a major problem among rural whites. Housewives, young men, old men, rich men, poor men, it doesn't matter. There are so many functioning addicts out there, you wouldn't believe what kinds of people I used to sell opioids too if I told you about all of them.

I think it was all planned by design to destroy the white community. I've seen it destroy so many families, I've seen kin steal from kin, I've buried so many good people, I've watched doctors turn respectful people into addicts over and over again.

Sorry for blog posting.

Thanks for sharing. You probably dodged a bullet by dropping your friend like a bad habit - the collateral damage addiction puts on others can be immense depending on the severity

Bro… Your story is strikingly similar to mine, of course. Well, it's similar in the regard of all of the things you described related to the heroin game and all the people involved + how it is decimating the white community.

I would type out my story, but it's 4:15 AM and my girlfriend is passed out right next to me. I am now 3 years clean off of heroin, and when I got clean, I picked nationalism back up and it's what has kept a fire under my ass to STAY clean since.

Thanks for sharing your story. You just kept me clean for another 2 years with that one bro.

Fuck off jew you're the one ruining the ecosystem by propping up China, India and Africa

If one of these threads comes around again or this one is still around the next time I check in I'll try to post more stories. I have a lot of them about my drug use period. I'm wageslaving now and have the support of a wonderful family. I feel like I'm so many years behind people my age (30) but I'm working towards what I want in life now and loving every minute of it. Shopping around for young wife and eager to start a family.

Holla Forums helped me get clean too user. My mind state is so much better now when compared to before and I'm focused on both improving myself and my community. I spread so much love this Christmas because I finally could save money and play Santa Claus again. Felt so good to make my friends and family happy and giving no fucks about what I'm getting in return.

Stay the path user, we're all tainted and it's so easy to go back. I catch myself thinking about it all the time. But we can't go back to that and we can't be around those people. Sadly I've discovered that it takes so much will power to quit that it isn't worth trying to save them. They have to save themselves.

Congrats user.

This is pretty much what I see constantly. I know people who are in legitimate pain and they can't get anything, and elsewhere someone else stubs a toe and they get bottles for months on end. I was denied for months and lets just say nearly went insane from the pain. Meanwhile, others get gibs elsewhere. I don't know anymore. Thanks for sharing your story.

ITT:
Kikey be puttin' drugs in our communities to try an' kill us.

Sounds like a bunch of nigger shit to me.

I lied, want to share one more story before I knock off to bed (my shift ended about 3 hours ago).

My mother moved to Florida many years ago and I went down to visit her in the early 2010s. My visit ended up turning into a long term thing because my ride home ended up not begin able to come (she fell ill) and I didn't have the money to get myself a flight back home. Since there were no jobs back home and I was pretty well into my addiction by this point I decided I'd stay and find work/attempt to quit. I ended up finding a job that was outside/fucking hard labor, robbed me of one of my knees eventually. They didn't drug test but the pay was awesome so lots of people worked there, they worked hard, and nearly all of them were drugs users of some kind. I ended up finding a pill connection through my Leadman after a month or so.

My Leadman was a black guy and he took me to a spot 3 blocks over from the shop. We're in the middle of a major city mind you and suddenly after two right turns it's all woods. We go down a long dirt road through there and pull up to a house. There was at least 15 niggers living on this property in multiple houses, but this house is where the crack/pill dealer stayed at.

I ended up becoming good friends with my Leadman. I didn't know anyone down there and the white guys at the job sight thought I was an idiot hillbilly so they were hard to get a long with. I didn't like working on their crew either because they didn't have the beach route.

Long story short my Leadman taught me how to survive in the city. We worked in all parts of the murder capital of Florida so I needed someone to show me the ropes since it was my first time in a place like that. Didn't take long to pick it up, I'll share some stories about all that later.

The crack/pill dealer had a flat rate. All pills were $5 and I don't know what crack went for because I've never used it but I assume $20 like everyone tells me. The pills were a sweet deal because he had all kinds so I could just buy the ones I knew were the strongest for cheap. He knew which I liked and which I didn't but he always had something I liked in stock so it was never a problem.

Well he was a smart business man and I admire that. He also played chess so we ended up smoking blunts and playing chess a lot. I talked to him about "the game" a lot and clued him in on how it worked back where I was from. I taught him about prescription drugs, research chemicals, psychedelics, lots of stuff he'd never tried or heard of (he didn't use the internet, he was 45+).

Anyway he told me something once that stuck with him.

That's when I noticed that even though I was the only white guy that hung out over there I never saw any customers that were anything but white people. They came by the car load one after another all day, lots of times it'd be the same people multiple times a day, and they were all there for pills and crack.

When I asked why he didn't sell to his own he told me:

Shit wasn't hard to come by after all. I respected the man and his reasons. Past that he never came off as racist towards me and I think if he'd had a different occupation he could have went far in business. He was a hell of a chess player too.

Terrible story. I've seen some similar but not as dire situations. At least you made it out alive and aren't residing in a penitentiary. As a younger man I used to laugh at PSA warnings that said don't do drugs. Young anons, it's really that simple. Recreational drug use will fuck your life up beyond all recognition.

If you have real physical pain from back injuries, sure, use sparingly and be frank with your doctor about the potential for abuse problems.

Dysgenics in action. Holy shit, these are like nigger stories only everyone involved is white.

Let me give you the short version of how this went down:

I thought about calling social services on them so many times dude but I was trying to help without begin a snitch. They'd use drugs openly in-front of the young kids and send the 4 year old to a bedroom with nothing but a mattress in it. He bawled one night about this and asked me

When I brought this to my friends attention he just called the kid a cry baby. Lost all respect for the man that night. Another time I took his girlfriend to work and stopped at WalMart because it was his birthday. When we left he was wide awake and was supposed to be getting breakfast ready (third hadn't been born yet) and change/feed the baby. I was only gone for about 45 minutes and assumed all would be well so I went to buy him tons of fishing gear (lures, hooks, lots of stuff, would have gotten him a rod but couldn't afford it at the time).

I returned to his house to find the oldest kid crying, the baby crying, and my friend nodded out on the couch turning blue. I sent the oldest away, slapped my friend awake, had to hit him with a Narcan shot to bring him out of it because he wouldn't respond and kept nodding off. He was lucky I was carrying a kit by that point. He cursed me when it woke him up because they hurt like nothing you can imagine but when he realized I saved his life he started crying and apologizing. He had so much in his system that I had to hit him with another shot a few minutes later but after that he was well enough to crawl to bed.

After dealing with that I attended to the kids. I got the oldest a bowl of food and left him to eat then ran to check on the baby. The baby hadn't been changed or fed so I took care of all that. So basically this asshole just pushed the baby into the other room and tried to sneak in getting high before the oldest woke up, but he did wayyy too much Opana and nearly died. I had to baby sit him and those three kids all day until his girlfriends shift was over. I had to leave him at the house and take the kids with me just in case he did anything dumb too.

I lost all respect for him that day. I swear he used to be a stand up guy. He talked a lot of bullshit but he wouldn't screw you over or tolerate anything like that from anyone.

Sorry for ranting, feels good to talk about.

Damn I need sleep, I'll catch up with this thread when I wake up. Night anons, this 3rd shift wage slaving has me all backwards. Should have been in bed 3 hours ago. I swear I usually don't make that many mistakes when I post something.

they go hand in hand user..

CIA allowed the Sandinistas in Nicaragua to transport and sell cocaine in major North American cities such as New York, Miami and Mena in Arkansas. This was to arm and finance the Sandinistas to overthrow the Nicaragian government when the CIA failed to get congressional approval to aid terrorists, something they now seem to have no problem with. The street level dealers were taught how to make crack because of its higher profitability and addiction potential. They targeted the black community specifically, and it decimated them.

They did the same thing in Afghanistan and Iraq with heroin (funding terrorists), Vietnam and Korea with H and cocaine (funding "anti-communists"), South America with coke (funding "anti-communists"), Central America with whatever drugs they could get their hands on at the time (working with co-opted cartels to form a decentralized, agile shadow government). Hell we allowed the Israelis to dump cockloads of ecstasy pills into America to finance their black ops… Mossad had dozens of hogh level DEA officers under 24/7 surveillance, every home and vacation home and office tapped and bugged. An operation far too complex to be simple infiltration, someone must have left tje door open so to speak…

And now its the white turn, why don't you have some SSRIs, goy…

I'm not sure if you should have saved his life.

White people doing stupid, pseudo-hedonistic shit is killing the fucking white race.

I got a short heroin story for you guys.

Was friends with a guy for about 8 years and we all started getting involved in the opioid game around the same time. As the years progressed, we all became very nasty addicts in our own ways. My friend, had met this girl, whom had a son of 4 years old and a very large, nice two story house in a very wealthy part of town… This girl lived alone with her son, so naturally, my old friend moved in once he started banging her, and then turned her out on dope as well.

Well, fast forward a year, the girl is pregnant with TWINS, smoking heroin every day while battling the worst lung infection I've EVER heard in my life. Girl would take a hit of dope and wheeze and cough like you wouldn't believe… I almost shot her up with dope because I couldn't stand hearing her suffer anymore at the time. Anyways, my old friend used to shoot up in front of her 4-5 year old son and he would scream at him, pick him up and throw him violently into the couch, chairs, etc… This dude turned into a full on tyrant and was abusive as hell…

Needless to say, quite a few of our friends saw this situation and called CPS immediately. These are all white people, mind you. I even called CPS after seeing this shit and this guy was one of my 'best' friends at one point.

Anyways, CPS got involved and right when that girl gave birth to twins, they snatched them right up and took them away. In the mean time, my old friend was using all of the foodstamps he got that was for those kids to hustle dope and be a general piece of shit.

He ended up abusing the hell out of his ex then doing a huge smash and grab at a Sears store and fought the loss prevention all the way to the front of the store. He got away, but the cops raided his house 30 minutes later and he was sent to the slammer for a year and 8 months.

I've got way more stories but my girl still isn't up yet and this keyboard is loud as shit. Sorry that one wasn't too interesting, but it just shows what happens to a group of friends who all get started with VICODIN when they got their wisdom teeth pulled then went on to use heroin later in the future.

Trump needs to crack down on prescription drug abuse.
Soon this WILL effect our water supply. Same with meth and other drugs.

This is the real reason for prohibition.

I live in Europe, used to do pills for a while as well, and it's the same story. All of a sudden pills became real expensive real quick, in a few years the prices quadrupled. Dunno the going prices for pills now, but it's probably even higher. It's almost like the old "sell it for cheap at first, get 'em addicted, then jack up the price" con job on a national scale. Heck, international, since it's apparently it happened in the US too.

Now, I never got addicted to illicit drugs and haven't touched any in years, but the ones who did must be getting shafted hard right now, funneling their meager incomes straight into the pockets of Dr. Goldberg.

That's pretty dumb, unless people are dumping dumbtruck sized levels of drugs down their toilets.

ex heroin addict here as well. where's the coffee?

Those who will kill themselves off with drugs are NOT a benefit to the white race.
This self-purge can only make us stronger & weed out the stupid & weak.

If you cannot endure pain, you're not white.

One thing I don't understand in this thread. Sure you guys were degenerate junkies. Understood. But exposing children to this shit? Inexcusable.

This is a great source of discipline to eliminate MANY different self-destructive behaviors from a white person's life.
I lost 120 lbs. by cultivating the discipline of my Germanic ancestors, and I've kept it off.

I exercise daily, I do not eat processed food, and I can see my ab muscles again.

Every day, do something you don't want to do, and refrain from something you want to do.
Learn greater disciplines and improve who you are.
Make your ancestors proud.

actually user, it's not quite as dumb as it sounds.
archive.fo/97LJc

these are types of chemicals that have effects with extremely low dosages on many species and do not break down quickly

I never exposed my own kids to it user because I don't have any. I always went into the other room to do my dirt. Still not an excuse though, it was just the best I could do at the time. You have no idea what this stuff does to your very core, you become a different person. I was raised an honest man and I became a drug dealer and on again off again thief to support my habit. I'd pick up the legal work I could when I could but if it wasn't around I had to do what I could do otherwise I was in massive withdrawal from all the opiates/benzo drugs I was taking in combination every day. Doctors got me started on both but eventually yea I jumped down the rabbit hole and fucked my life up. I sneaks up on you and you think you have control over it up until the very end. It robs you of your soul.

Hey user, I know this is a /fit/ question but I wanted to know how you got your abs back? I walk all day at work pulling around heavy carts so I've lost some weight around my stomach. My legs are back and my arms aren't looking too bad, need to start lifting but have so little time after work you know how it is.

I'd like to change my diet like you did and do something to get abs again. I had them once before the addiction but I just can't seem to put on weight anymore or get them back. Since abusing opiates it's like everything I eat goes right through me.

I work as a pharm tech at a walgreens

From what my pharmacist has told me the major problem comes from independent pharmacies. They're usually owned by the pharmacist and they have to scrap for every dollar they can. As a result (((some))) but certainly not all will fill just about anything. (They also don't pay their techs shit) The benefit of working for the a large corporation Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens is that you're salaried and other stores can absorb the costs of having to turn away prescriptions.

My pharmacist also explained to me that this also applies to harmful drug interactions. For example taking simvastatin (high cholesterol) and clairithromycin (antibiotic) together will destroy a patient's kidneys. In a study 70% of walgreens identified the interaction and took action by not filling the prescription (which is still a shit number) compared to 30% of surveyed independent pharmacies. Some of the independent pharmacies cited needing the cash as a reason for filling the prescription.

I like small business as much as any other guy and am exploring the possibility of opening a practice attached to an independent pharmacy but this is a solid reason to regulate independent pharmacies a little more.

TBH, I simply starved the weight off.

I ride a stationary bike 5 miles a day, and when I was losing all the excess weight I was taking in roughly 160 calories a day.

I know everyone will tell you this will kill you, but honestly, I have never found any other way to get rid of it all, and I had already tried everything else.

Much to my surprise, once the weight was gone it did NOT come back. By that time I was getting all my carbs through vegetables, and eating NO potatoes, NO bread, NO sugar, and had cut back on my alcohol to almost nothing (I still have the occasional drink on special occasions, will probably have some tonight for New Year's).

I monitored my weight every day, and was losing anywhere from 1 to 2 lbs. daily.
I did not lift during this process, not until the weight was gone & I was eating normal portions again (NORMAL…not what I had been eating when I got fat).

I threw all my fat-ass clothes in the charity dumpster, & cut all my goddam belts down to get rid of the excess…I will NEVER regain that weight again, I'd rather die.

first post every fucking time is a shill.

Yeah… wiggers and hillbillies better look out.

Whining and blaming "the other man" for poisoning your "brother man" is as nigger-tier as I've ever seen the white man's internet get… and I've seen some shit.

This is a good example of where attacking a fracture point is evident. Whites in Appalachia are being flooded with opiates via a Federally administered drug pipeline. It's not a secret.

Then some anonymous faggot pops up claiming Whites are weak, deserve it, and meanwhile it's conflated with even further 80's government cocaine trafficking fuckery to the nigger community.

Surely you know the story of the (((Sacklers))).

Profit From Pain: Who’s Behind America’s Opiate Epidemic

thesocialnationalist.com/profit-from-pain/

It's a bunch of bullshit. The reason people who do "flash diets" end up getting all the weight back is exactly because they go back to the diet that caused them to gain all that weight in the first place as soon as they've reached their "ideal weight". "Starving" yourself is a perfectly acceptable solution for many people as long as you adopt a healthy diet when you're done with it.

Of course, different people have a different metabolism and endocrine system, so it won't work for everyone, but for me a diet of nothing but water and rice crackers for a week ended up with me losing 20 pounds. Never gained those pounds back either as I didn't start eating McDonalds all day after I was done. My advice for fatasses is that you really should just adopt a healthy diet, exercise, and if that doesn't do it for you then try a meme diet like paleo or low-calorie. See what works for you. But the most important part is that you stick with it. No one ever lost weight without willpower.

This 100%

I'm another oldfag pillhead who has been to hell and back. Let me tell you how it works.
Everyone makes money
EVERYONE

This is the key to understanding why no one cares. Not the pharma companies, doctors, the government or law enforcement.

The Pharma companies make bank from black market pills. The doctors make bank from all of the patients who visit them and the new patients they get from people doctor shopping for prescriptions. The police fill their precinct quotas when they arrest people for black market selling, which increases their budgets for fun new surplus military equipment and new police cars with big rims.

The courts and jails and lawyers and rehabs all make money from the spill of someone having a pill problem. And what happens in rehab? They prescribe you more addictive drugs. Suboxone, methodone, etc etc.

Who is paying for this? Dumb chumps with backaches from work related injuries. Kids wanting to get high on the weekends. Some asshole with a toothache. And ultimately the tax payer. It's one big siphoning of wealth.

When I was neck deep in pill addiction I wasn't dealing with niggers. It was mostly white boys (and some girls!) who dealt opiates. This is important to point out: Niggers deal weed and crack. White people are the ones who mess with pills. Pill addiction is primarily a white problem. They call it Hillbilly Heroin for a reason.

I was addicted to opiates for a little over two years. It wasn't until I got in trouble with johnny law that I was able to get off of the stuff and really take a look at what is happening here. At first it was realizing that the criminal justice and court system isn't here to help anyone: Victim or perp. It's run like a business with a bottom line and the flow of money is all that matters.

Second awakening was big pharma and the scam that is health care. Again, helping people isn't the point. It's to take money from your pocket into theirs.

Third big redpill was the holohoax. I was a Holla Forumstard who would occasionally browse Holla Forums for the lulz. Yes, becoming a felon made me a RWDS nationalist.

Also, heroin is a HUGE problem know because of the pill sweeps. They temporarily got a good chunk of opiates pills off the market when they arrested me and my buddies. Heroin addiction went through the roof shortly after. And guess what, those people aren't going back to pills even if they can get it. Heroin is cheaper and hits harder (I've never done it). It also lacks purity and now people are dealing with dirty mexicans instead of doctors in white lab coats.

Inb4 /tinfoil/ or /x/ tier shit but lets honestly consider the likelihood that the increase in opioid use could be an operation by intelligence agencies, with the cooperation of Pharmaceutical companies(bayer and bayer especially due to their cultivation of medical poppies) to litter the white demographic in America with heroin and other opiates. I can believe that some heroin comes from the ME and from Mexico but to meet the demands of the consumption levels that we are at as a nation, it would only make sense that its being manufactured here in the US. Poppies can be grown indoors, in climate controlled environments. Also, the potency of heroin has seen a huge increase, leading me to believe it was synthesized with opium from medical poppies.

The chemistry isn't that complicated and the natural shit grows like weeds.

I have similar stories.

Started with oxycodone 15mg. Ended up on smack.

I knew this one addict couple with 3 kids. The middle child fucking died from a lung infection. He was maybe like 4 or 5 years old. Those kids were always dirty. Like those little pajeets you see on tv. I never understood how people could be so selfish.

diacetylmorphine is simple to synth, and yeah poppies can grow in the wild but those reasons both do no explanation to the increase in potency and supply. The synthesis has stayed about the same, with small variations due to synthesizer preference. Poppies have always grown wildy and there hasn't been a spread in wild poppy growth either.

user, you just don't really have much of a clue do you? it might make more sense to manufacture here in the good 'ol USA but just like they do not grow coca indoors it is not economical to grow multiple acres of poppies indoors for a few kilos of H when they grow poppies by the thousands of acres in other parts of the world.
The reason it's a better grade and the purity is higher is because the pill saturated market demanded it. If the H would have been bunk mexican tar it wouldn't have been able to penetrate the hillbilly heroin oxycontin market successfully.

point made on the economics of growing them overseas.I agree 100% that the powdered form of heroin is why it was able to penetrate into the opiate pill market so easy.

BUT we still never touched on the source of the potency. Given that the H isn't cut with another opiate, for strong heroin, you need strong opium.

or strong morphine that is, depending on if youre synthing straight fromr aw opium or from extracted morphine.

The problem here is that people are getting addicted that otherwise wouldn't be because there is no warning from doctors that prescribe the shit, and it's also handed out like candy (or was) and heroin has exploded as a result. I can walk two blocks away from my house and find someone selling the shit any time of the day, it's terrible and it's got kids hooked that otherwise wouldn't have been hooked hadn't have been for these pills. It's not like the pharmaceuticals are some naturally occurring thing that just can not be helped… Someone needs to be held accountable for this shit, it's not right and it needs to fucking stop. Maybe you are bait, and in that case, I took the bait.

I have never used in front of a child. When I used, over 3 years ago, I was very vocal and against people using in front of their children or even putting them in the position of having to be around it. I do not have children myself, but I have had to call CPS on multiple occasions on addicts using in front of their children.

You elaborated on exactly what I wish I could have packed into the word "nationalism" in that post. Thank you, yes, I 100% agree with you and have also picked up the same exact practice, but I just have different ways of telling myself to do it. "Do the thing that you want to do the least. If someone tells you something you don't want to hear, you needed to hear it." and "any time I think about using, think about those that have fallen and died as a result of using heroin. They have died for my sins, so I would never have to use again" has been an extremely helpful perspective to have. There are small mantras that I believe are very useful to chant, and they are similar to memes in a way I guess.

Physical exercise, mental exercise, personal discipline, cleanliness and an organized life, healthy eating/cooking at home only, and spending time helping others in the community/in my family has been my path to honoring my ancestors, and I continue to do my absolute best to make them proud. The next step for me is building something for those that will come after me to enjoy.

>the only thing I was ever addicted to is coffee

you really don't understand chemistry do you?
heroin, or diacetylmorphine as pointed out is a synthesized product of papaver somniferum the opium poppy. to have pure heroin you must have a good synthesis, the variety of opium poppy that the raw stock comes from only changes the amount yielded not the quality or purity.

This is all a load of horse shit.
This was the nigger kings way of killing more people.
He took the codones away and now the junkies are shooting smack.
The street prices for them shot through the roof so niggers are making more money off them.
I don't care about the junkies kicking the bucket,what I do care about is now people that actually need them can't get them.
My elderly mother is has bad blockages all throughout her body.
She fucking hurts and they won't give her anything.
I burned my hand really bad about a year and a half ago.
They gave me Tylenol 3 and it didn't work.

Or so you think… you're addicted to something stronger
ADDICTED TO MEMES
and you will be shooting up pure memes right into your eyelids within the year.

Who said anyone was weak or deserved anything?
I'm saying that we're stronger than the niggeresque whining and blaming and tales from 420chan that are on display ITT… and that it doesn't suit us… that it is beneath us.
If we lose some weak links to temptation and degeneracy, so be it.

ooga booga to you too

One of my friends in university was a fat fuck. Weighed 300+ lbs easily. Always complained about back pain. Did his doctor tell him to lose weight? No, his doctor prescribed him pills.

One year later he was a heroin addict. Three years later he was dead. That doctor was his own father.

Doctors do not give a shit. They don't even care about their own kin. All they do is write prescriptions for pills and rake in the cash, knowing it kills people. People trust their doctors, when the doctor says it's okay to take the pills they believe them. Then they wind up addicted and often dead.

Agreed. Moron gets introduced to some actual history, then simply repeats his retarded "hurr Durr u r week" mantra. Filter and report.

Spoken like a huge faggot.

pic related
i'm sure it's not his fault either

Friendly reminder that
NOBODY IS MAKING YOU TAKE THESE FUCKING DRUGS.

Drug use and blame-the-system conspiratard thinking seem to go hand in hand. It can't be your own fault. It can't be your own stupidity. It has to be the system.

The moment people- of any race, really- realize that, by and large, they are the cause of almost all of their own goddamn problems will we finally have anything resembling human enlightenment.

Holy fuck do I wish we had a genetic cure for addiction proneness. But no, and we can't even eugenics this shit away in the near term because the drug users are fucking breeding…

You're saying that you'll have nothing to do with any solution because it is other peoples fault. That's just another form of relinquishing your responsibility to your people.

I'm sitting here reading some of these stories shaking my head at how people can get so fucked up so easily.

And then I remember how, because of a helicopter parent who'd decided me constantly choking on their second hand smoke was getting mildly annoying, I'd been put on cocktails of asthma meds from age 4 to shut me up.
That shit is addictive and not in any good way. The withdrawl symptoms are indistinguishable from the thing it's advertised to fix. It gradually rapes your body and mind from the inside.
I went through school dangerously overweight for my age and with what would probably be diagnosed these days as straight up autism or Asperger's (I'm lucky I grew up before that fad, or I'd probably be even more doped up). I had constant mood swings sometimes leading to violent outbursts.

At some point in my mid-20s I decided I couldn't cope any more, I'd rather let my body suffocate itself to death than continue living fucked up on drugs I never asked for. So I forced myself to stop taking them entirely and lived through hell for a month. Things got better. Mostly.
I can at least walk around like a normal person without triggering some kind of pavlovian-response asphyxiation panic attack now. Recovering from being robbed of a normal childhood like that is going to be a bit harder.

Solution? The only solution is to kill your fucking dealer.

The point is that it isn't just "drug dealers". It is fully licensed doctors.

Then, uh, stop going to the doctor to get pain pills?

See, the problem is the exact same reason every city is smothered in fast food joints. The same reason Apple stores are allowed to exist. It's an industry. It's what people want to buy. It's what people have been conditioned to want, and they can't get off of their addictions because they don't have the agency within themselves to be actual human beings. They want this. They want to take pills. They want to escape from life. They don't want to make hard choices.

Now, I'm sure that someone is going to pipe up with "my relative started on these pills because he had legitimate, serious pain" and then he got addicted, and that's a serious problem that needs to be addressed through state health boards. Most of this shit never started like that.

I lived in West Virginia from 2013 to late 2015. Opiates were so widely used, they flowed like beer. Pretty much everyone I met was a user, or used to be and then switched to methodone or suboxone. It's a strange place to live. The forests are beautiful, but the towns and cities are dilapidated shitholes. The left has destroyed the coal and natural gas for so long now, the state has nothing else.

There are a lot of really cool people in that state, but the d&c propaganda has twisted things so much that the rest of the country things everyone there is a cousin fucker wearing overalls. Hopefully Trump resurrects gas and coal, those people need some hope.

Exactly. Almost nobody just walks downtown one day and starts shooting up heroin. They get addicted to prescription painkillers and then start doing heroin. There is a hread about this already.
see

I don't take pills retard. The problem is other people who trust their doctors. We need to start hanging doctors. Probably ban prescription opiods entirely.

Morphine needs held in reserve for emergencies though. Akuamma seeds can replace all other opiate painkillers though.

GUESS WHO OWNS THE COMPANY THAT MANUFACTURES OXYCODONE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortimer_Sackler

wew

I have seen this exact same post before, verbatim.

It is so common now. I worked at a machine shop for a while and one of the guys had back problems and got put on them. Next thing he's taking heroin in the bathroom and half the guys in the shop are hooked.

Only one solution tbh

This is a dumbass liberal mindset (fuck cernovich I can't even use that word without thinking of the gorillion). It's a systemic problem and only has a systemic solution.

Wait, why is everyone there so injured that they needed the pain pills in the first place?
What are those people doing over there, constantly brawling in the streets?

If you've never been injured enough to want something to help with the pain, at least enough to let you sleep, you've probably never lived.

Remember though, there are numerous alternatives out there for painkillers, than the shit pharmakike pushes. Akuamma, Cannabis, Magnolia extracts through effects onGABA, more like an alcohol numbing and then whole other classes that will help with nerve pain, by fixing the fucking problem, like various types of Club moss. Irish club moss (stuff the druids did) contains Huperzine A. Taken in sufficient quantities, it will stimulate the growth and repair of nerves. and much more. Do not use for more 2-3days in a row, like any re-uptake inhibitor. I prefer phenylpiracetam honestly.

It's not the first time I've written about this here.

It's because they eat unhealthy zog food. Soda, chips, etc. All extremely inflammatory.

Hmmm, geographically white areas. Pure Cohencidence, I'm sure.

How dare you insult potato! The chips are good for you, the oil usually used is not. Just buy chips fried in lard. Pork fat is healthy fat.

I did cocaine then moved onto meth. I haven't done any drugs since around the time I turned 20. I'm 28 now. I have a bottle of hydrocodone from when I got a root canal 6 months or so ago. It's just been sitting there. I've been keeping them in case I'm ever in pain for some reason and need them. I don't have cravings to use drugs any more. The only things I have cravings for are food, water and sex.

If you're a recovering addict it gets better. There's no chance I'll do drugs again and it's not a struggle.

The biggest issue is that it's given to them by doctors so normalfags think it must be ok because doctors can't be wrong.

If you ever doubt a doctor, simply ask them how the drug works. If they can't tell you how, in any terms, they're a hack.

20 years clean off iv heroin. Still on 2mg methadone but Im doing it slow, real slow. Happy new year.

Perfect place to ask then. I'm on Adderall. Should I quit?

Iffy depends on lifestyle/what your doing right now. They gave you amphetamines because they thought you needed the effect, the ADHD thing has always kind of been a bullshit excuse for the prescription.

My brother started smoking marijuana when he was 12. He graduated to pills and heavy drinking at 14.

We weren't really parented. We had a retired Catholic priest come to our home and tutor us under the supervision of our maid/housekeeper. My mother was far more interested in her personal wealth and material, and my father had been working in a factory since he was 5. He was a recovering alcoholic and former cocaine user. Neither had any of the slightest idea as to what they were doing in terms of parenting. My father knew he had the gene for being an alcoholism, and had spent several months in Brighton Hospital, he is 16 years sober next week.

He built his own business from years of toiling. He sold aftermarket alternators around the country. I graduated from Cranbrook (Should give you an idea of our wealth, and spent summers in boarding camps in Europe and Nova Scotia, my brother played hockey until he was 14). Our older sister (6 years older than myself) stuied as a classical pianist at an Ivy League school in Virgina. She and I have a relationship, she will not have one with anyone else in our family. After 2008, we began to go under. My brother who was 15 began heavily using sleeping pills. I smoked a bit of weed at college, but never in secondary school. I had other disfunctions, but none that hold any precedence to this story.

My parents knew my brother was using within six months, and certainly knew it was affecting him adversely when he was kicked off his travel hockey team. They refused to send him to rehab, my mother thought it would be an embarrassment. I was a senior in prep school, none of his drug problems resinated with me, I honestly wasn't aware, I was a social pariah posting on Holla Forums.

Our family lost our house, and we were forced to move northwest into our cottage in 2009. My brother began his sobriety, at which he lasted 3 years.

Three long, hard, unforgiving years.

In 2012, our mother developed dementia and my father lost his business completely. Luckily he had invested much of his earnings into real estate, and was collecting rent. While we had money and a source of income, nothing was going to last.

Several weeks before our mother developed dementia, she began consulting an attorney for divorce. She had been having an affair distant neighbor (He was an architect) whose wife died five years ago. Our mother was planning on remarrying and taking me with her (I was from a previous marriage).

She began developing dementia before my step-father knew any of this. All of this of course lead to my brother and I being forced in front of a therapist (Dad demanded it). My brother was sent to a psychiatrist, I lied and manipulated my way out of therapy (I discovered GLP at this time, I wasn't taking any psychotropic drugs ever).

My brother was prescribed klonopen, and relapsed within a month. Within 6 months, my brother developed a far worse addiction than he'd ever had before.

I developed cancer in 2014, while in treatment, my brother brutally raped and beat his ex girlfriend. She was hospitalized. He told me all of the details of the crime. His drug addiction lead to him becoming often times psychotic, he began a destructive path of crime, towards the end of which he was probationally accepted into U of M.

I finished treatment of cancer after having my spleen removed, and my brother told me about all the horrible shit he was doing at U of M. He was drinking and beating women he picked up at the homeless shelter.

I turned my brother into the police for raping his ex girlfriend. My brother committed an actual rape crime (He beat his ex to the point of unconsciousness and sodomized her in a shitty run down hotel). She was in the hospital for over a week, and refused to turn him in until I intervened.

My brother is currently serving time for a 4th degree criminal sexual misconduct charge. He did five months in jail, and has five years probation. He's finally sober at the expense of our parents refusing to send him to rehab when they knew he needed to go.

My parents will never speak to me again. Neither will he.
My brother is the reason I am a nationalist Socialist. I fight for the white race so that he will have an opportunity to redeem himself, not result as a failure and nigger tier human being.

Anons. Don't fuck with Pharmajew, not even once. He was three years sober and one month of klonopen broke that. Heed my warning.

What are you taking it for?

I take it to deal with an energy deficiency indicative of mild narcolepsy.

ADHD and fatigue. On a low dose though, 5mg IR twice a day.

Oh, that's no big deal, I don't think. You're probably fine.

Yeah it's such a low dose that I figure I'm probably alright, plus I'm not a degenerate who abuses his script.

Depends. I've seen many people that are perscribed that clearly don't need it and think the euphoria is helpful, when in reality it's just making them more impulsive and changing their decision process (and developing an unnecessary addiction). However there's also the population that do have a dopamine deficiency that is properly fixed by it, and don't react well to other things like l-tyrosine or agents like Ritalin. I'm in the latter, Im far less all over the place on it and it improves my sleep (and I'm not a hyperactive person, without it I'll sleep 16 hours and still be tired when I wake up). But yeah, besides some people who have clear signs to try it there's way too many people on it because they think it's some kind of miracle drug

I'll say this, the shit fucks me up if I don't eat before having it. Empty stomach + amphetamine = bad time.

checked

ur me

Was there ever any doubts?

That's pretty normal, even with xrs you'll feel it metabolize much faster and people tend to dislike the rougher onset. I've been on it for 5 years so I have none of the jaw clenching or other negative effects that people complain about

Wonder if there is a correlation between the amount of junkies on here and the wild conspiracy theories. I'm quite surprised at the amount of posters posting drugg related stories.

I am suspicious about the health benefits of potato chips and french fries, deep fried in bacon grease.

I haven't slept well in 4 months (suddenly I have chronic insomnia). I went to my doctor twice and thankfully I'm in a country where they don't hand out pills like skittles. But fuck man, sleep… I need it. All these testimonies make me think I ought to try harder to get some sleep, but this is a noisy household (autistic brother gets up every couple of hours and wakes me up, and I take 30min + to get back to sleep). Plus I'm working now, and if I show up to work tired too often they'll can me.

I've tried herbal supplements and the like, but do you guys know any techniques that will get me to sleep without resorting to pharmaceuticals?

Touché.

Your brother needs to stop waking you up. 30 min is normal there is no pill to fix that.

Move out if you can, as putting the fear of god into your family tends to cause more bullshit than it prevents, these days.

As far as forcing sleep, try going to bed earlier than normal, if you can get away from that retard-alarm. I find that I sleep best if I don't eat much. Too much starch or milk causes a mildly uncomfortable bit of heartburn, and meat makes me boil off heat while I'm sleeping, waking me up so I can cool off. PB&J and a small glass of milk seem to work in keeping me from feeling hungry when I rise.

THE WORST THING FOR SLEEP IS SPENDING TIME ON THE WEB BEFORE BED!

The web keeps you excited (not necessarily enraptured with glee), which keeps you from being able to fall asleep quickly, even when your eyes start itching. Take a rest from the internet earlier than you normally would, and see if it lets you nod off more easily. I say this, with the sun about to rise. Christ.

It's a direct correlation. Especially among potheads.

A lot of drugs make the brain more prone to making connections that it shouldn't. They destroy the ability to correctly classify and identify things, the ability to see shades of meaning, the ability to differentiate.

This is why they latch onto conspiracy shit so easily. People in power aren't different people doing different things; they're "the system, man!" because junkies can't tell them apart. Pizza and burritos become pedophilic code words (protip: pedophiles do not speak in code on poorly secured email systems). Anyone making a buck off stupid rubes like themselves becomes a part of an international conspiracy.

The only systemic solution is Duterte.

Thanks fellas. We'll see what happens in the short term. I have a hardcopy of Evola which might keep me busy instead of Holla Forums. Just to clarify, he doesn't wake me up on purpose, he uses the bathroom regularly at night. Makes no difference to my sleep, however.

Sounds like you've been in quite a wild ride.
All I'd like to say to you user is:

Welcome Home

I don't think it's some evil plan. I think they're just irresponsible, evil, reckless.

This isn't the first time: articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2006/08/05/bayer-sells-aids-infected-drug-banned-in-us-in-europe-asia.aspx

I'm kind of amazed that people get painkillers prescribed for toothache. That shit isn't going to solve itself unless a dentist extracts the tooth.

Do doctors have turf wars with dentists in the US or something?

your appointment is a week from Wednesday… will you suffer until then or ask for a pain killer? Of course the pain stops the instant the bad tooth is pulled…

It's like I'm reading about myself here. The only positive that came out of my time in the drug world is losing weight, and that was done in the most unhealthy way possible. I pretty much stopped eating because food interferes with the pills. Over the course I went from 300lbs to 150. I was a fatass since age 10 and seeing myself looking like skeletor finally shook me up enough to go cold turkey and stick with it. I've been clean for 2 years, lift regular, and eat enough to maintain. I am stable at 170, I look better than ever before in my life but I doubt my mind will ever fully recover.

It's not just the nature of the internet, it's the bright screen as well. The bright screen basically tricks your body into thinking it's daytime so you don't get tired.

The same shit is happening with adderall and methamphetamine.

Universities are fucking flooded with prescription stimulants, and meth is becoming to prescription amphs as heroin is to prescription opiods.

I actually feel like this is being brushed under the opiod crisis rug and people won't realize till its all too late again.

More than half of all med students/pharmacy students are tweakers, and its kinda scary

Only half? The majority of evergreen students snort adderall. I'd bet the majority of most universities, snort a ton of Adderall a month, if not more.

And i noticed them being cheap as fuck in late 00s and its following the opi pills pattern with DEA putting a tighter leash on it (yeah right)

Interestingly, meth is almost nonexistent in the eastcoast outside of the fag scene. I'm sure that will change overtime, but the only stims available here are addy, coke/crack. Heroin is plenty. Real pure too, supposedly the cleanest in the country

klonopin can do some pretty fucked up shit to some people. My girlfriend took it for bouts of extreme anxiety. I saw her take it once when her great grandmother died, apparently she was like a second mother since the first was kind of fucked up. She was laughing through the whole funeral. She hasn't taken any kind of medication since.

Thank god somebody said it. JFC I've never seen so many people shift the blame for their own bad behavior to others on Holla Forums before.

I've had several major surgeries, dental surgeries and problems, and chronic pain for going on 30 years now and I have NEVER been given a heavy-duty painkiller without the risk of addiction being explained to me, or to a parent.

If I managed to be not paying attention to that, there has ALWAYS been a handout attached to each prescription, whether it was antibiotics or morphine, and whether it came from Walgreens or Crazy Mike's Drug Emporium, explaining the use of the drug, the dosage instructions, drug interactions, and possible side effects INCLUDING A LARGE CAPITAL LETTER PARAGRAPH TELLING YOU THAT THIS DRUG IS ADDICTIVE AND NOT TO TAKE IT FOR MORE THAN TWO WEEKS.

On top of that, for the last 10 years or so the internet has been cheap and available to nearly everyone, no matter how poor, so they could use several fine online resources such as WebMD, Mayo Clinic, or even drugs.com, to find out that THE PRESCRIPTION DRUG YOU ARE TAKING IS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE. As a matter of fact, if you DON'T double-check the prescriptions you are given by a doctor through WebMD or a similar site before you take them, you are placing too much trust in your doctor that they will not make a mistake.

On top of all that, absolutely NO doctor or pharmacist will EVER recommend that you take heroin. The first time you put the needle to skin, you KNOW you're crossing the line, you KNOW you need help, but you shoot up and avoid rehab anyway, probably because you like to get high.

If you took any of these drugs and were unaware that they were addictive, it's because you didn't want to know. You were not just not paying attention, you were sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting LA LA LA CAN'T HEAR YOU. If you genuinely didn't know that vicodin was more addictive than Tylenol within the last 30 years, you were actively avoiding the truth. Maybe you thought addiction wouldn't happen to you, maybe you came from an environment where drug use was common and not such a big deal, or maybe you though you'd make some money, but you WERE warned and chose to ignore it. Blaming your own ignorance in society is nigger-tier behavior.

i live in kentucky, another one of those red states on the map
it's basically a generational cycle
people destroy their bodies working in the mines, and go to the doctor
doctor gives them pills, and people don't know they're dangerous yet
next thing you know, half the damn county is on them
people end up neglecting their kids and whatnot, and those kids grow up all fucked up and end up trashy
all of the sudden, the county is flooded with trashy people who also end up on drugs and fuck up their kids
it's not just people taking the drugs because they're trashy user, the drugs TURN them trashy
don't get me wrong there was trashy alcoholics and stuff before, but nothing like this

And you'll never stop it. Because if you try to, the Jews will nuke the world.

Samson Looms

You can't. Jews won't let you.

Samson Looms

And this is why all life should die. If nothing was alive, there would be no problems.

And this just shows you that life is filth.

See, you're just proving me right.

All life is filth. Burn Them All.

There is no hope. There is only Eternal Misery.

Gee, I wonder what his problem is? Could it be… drugs?

(Checked)

This is why all life should die.

Not really. It's existence itself. That and schizophrenia.

But this thread is a shit. I could tell you where the pills are coming from.

I'm right and you know it. Life itself is the source of all these problems and the only solution is to destroy all creation.

Whatever. Pizzagate is right and you're a pedo enabler.

You mean, the problem is life itself. You cannot fight laziness.

I dare you to white knuckle your way through life entirely on your own and periscope the whole thing so we can know it's you. Faggot.

Life itself is the cause of problems. The genetic cure is death.

Whatever. The entirety of life is misery. There is nothing good in it. So I dare you to iron pill your way through it. Periscope the entire thing so we can know it's you!

All Iron Pill self improvement freak faggots are liars. You can't.

You won't. Recovery is a lie. There is only Eternal Misery.

I'm pretty sure most dating sites actually contain human trafficking catalogues that you can access if you know the code. Some of the profiles are beyond obvious, but their pictures don't show up in an image search as they would if they were stolen from other places to make a catfish bot for scams. Plus the pictures are taken by a second person rather than being selfies despite being amateur recreations of a porn spoiler set.

What makes you think the Kike's nukes won't self destruct by accident? Their golems always turn on them.

There's a cure user! There's a fucking opiate that's Legal, cheap, almost unknown and RENDERS ALL OPIATES UNLIKE IT USELESS. This Herbalfag user has the cure! Akkumadine!

They had me on such a high dose when I was growing up that I'm practically retarded today. Went through an entire year in a near vegetative state when I finally got off it. Fucking kikes.

Whenever i've been to the ER in the past few years one of the first things they ask me is my pain level and are trying to give me norcos or dilaudid.

You forgot most importantly civil asset forfeiture where they get to take all your shit if you're found to be dealing/possession with intent to distribute.

My dad was a pill head/herion addict on and off (mostly on) for most of his life and he said the hardest drug to get off was methodone.

He's not wrong, methadone is pure hell to withdrawal from because it stays in your system for so long. The idea is to give it do you as a replacement for your drug of choice. It "holds" the addict out of full on withdrawal without giving him the high. But it's still possible to get high and most do for the first little bit of time they're on it. It effects them just like any other opioid too so even if they don't feel high their mindset isn't 100% sober.

Once you're on the stuff you have two options: maintain on methadone forever begin a slave to the clinic. Or you can attempt the most drawn out and horrible of withdrawal of all the opioids. Acute withdrawal is a 3-5 day affair with something like oxycodone, with methadone it takes weeks to get through it. After acute withdrawal comes post-withdrawal which is where most relapse, this is also much more drawn out with methadone.

Suboxone is pretty horrible/long lasting as well but not as bad at methadone in my experience. I thought about getting on both lots of times just to get stability back in my life but it seemed like a bad idea. Even after trying heroin and oxymorphone those maintenance problems seemed like they'd only cause my tolerance to shoot up and I didn't like the idea of having to check in with a clinic every day/week/month or pay the costs ($400+ per month). So I went cold turkey about 6 or 7 times until it stuck, sometimes I slip up and take a little but I always regret it. It fucks my whole week up, two nights of getting high and withdrawal sets in like I never stopped using. The aftermath isn't worth the few hours of fun anymore.

I got some vicodin after getting eye surgery but i never used any of it. What should i do with it?

KEK wills the end of SJW era and renew the chaos in the world

Probably just this. I got a percocet prescription when I got my wisdom teeth pulled and honestly I thought weed was better, I don't even know how people get addicted

Pharmacyfag who practices and is registered in the state of WV, but the reason why this is happening is of a failing at every level. We don't have a surefire way of treating long term pain, so that's why opioids became so prevalent in prescription. Quite frankly its doctors who are still stuck in the habit of just writing a script for any ailment, and you still have a lot of pharmacists who fill them without talking with the patient. With how healthcare is seeming to be heading, where doctors are going to stick to diagnosing and leave medication management to the pharmacists, this could alleviate that. After all, pharmacists are much more specialized to be knowledgeable about pharmaceuticals than doctors. The other issue is that doctors don't communicate with each other like you would think, hence why you can get several prescriptions for pain meds by different doctors.

I've attended a few panels on this particular issue, and I can say that most of what people are trying to do right now is focusing on both improving rehab, and on getting information to current doctors/physicians assist/or other prescribers so that they can be more well informed on what the hell they're doing. Pharmacy is undergoing a massive transformation to put medication management as its main focus, but it can only be effective if those who are prescribers are effective as well, because pharmacists cannot prescribe.

Lastly, for all of you, when you get a medication please read the package insert and just don't throw it away. It has a lot of good information there for whomever receives it, and is ignored far too much. Do a good thing too, and talk with anyone you think has this issue. Everyone in this area knows someone who underwent this, and we need to help them.

Take it to your pharmacy or police station, they have a safe way of disposing it for you.

Honestly talk with your doctors and pharmacist(s). If you don't think you need it anymore, tell them and talk with them and they'll stop prescribing them/stop filling out the prescription. Until then you should just continue taking as prescribed unless you have some severe side effects.

Unfortunately even legit doctors aren't aware of the damage they cause. They were taught to treat chronic pain with opioids, which is how most people get addicted to them.

I think this is worth bumping in light of the many shit threads on this board.

Flush it down the toilet, if you have no reason to use opiates get rid of them.

Way too many lolberg legalizers ITT.

America needs to go full Singapore with drug traffickers. Exterminate them.

You are not just a pharmacy fag, you are a naive faggot.

I know cops in my town. They fucking are some of the biggest pill poppers around. So yeah, go ahead and bring the vicodin to the cops so they can be high as fuck while they ride around town ignoring every fucking nigger on the street corner clearly selling heroin and crack while they fuck with upper middle class white kids since their parents can pay big ol' fines to fill the cities coffers.