TO BE NOTED:

As I'm sure some of you are aware, we are being hit HARD by a 'consensus cracking' style attack. This is coordinated, due to not only how often this is occurring, but in that same regularity, which can only be described as rapid and continuous. They occupy whole threads of their own creation, circle jerking and shunning actual anons who question the nature of the conversation. Now, I'm not talking of the protesting autism and nit picking some of us can be prone to, but JUST LIKE ON 4CHAN where bots or whatever sit there and show that they don't belong there together. I admit, I saw it personally by going there, but whatever, I learned.
Now regardless of the source my guess being those TRS people or actual JIDF but this was planned, and a decisive attack with a mild group of interested people. Take for example, all the threads that predated these oddities- people saying we should abandon ship, the mods are against us, follow these links to haven! While I may never know about the mod, I think this was an awkward attack. Planned ahead complete with astroturf to break our iron will on definite matters.
The ones that define us.
If I'm wrong, I'm wrong- but I smell something fishy.

Other urls found in this thread:

itsgoingdown.org/loose-lips-american-vanguard-trs-show-us-just-weak-fractured-alt-right-really/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no we aren't

This is where you got caught, you fell for the shills shilling shills against another exodus when this place went into the shitter. It isn't like you can't use both boards anyway. Go populate the new one.

Its just to sow confusion. If you have a good thread, it will get shilled to shit, and then you get banned as OP not as the fuckings doing the shilling.

Yes, there has been incessant whining about Holla Forums being 14/88 and Christianity for some time now. The usual angle is LARPagans or 'muh kike on a stick' maymay. The latter of which is straight from Something Awful, i may add.

Shit like narco hunting, right wing safety squads, and the pizzafag chronicles are clearly hitting a few nerves.

The initial conflict was probably natural, but we shouldn't be surprised foreign agents decided to abuse the conflict to sow more discord.

Quite possible, the 'who' of the actual people doing it is unimportant, all they need to do is mobilise some people who at least somewhat understand us and give them a rough plan. Applied Memetics and CTR type shills don't get far here. Even if trs is responsible, it's whoever spent the money and whoever is getting paid to convince others there to do the shilling that is our real enemy, though that doesn't make them any less cancerous. I've noticed an increase in Renegade posting as well lately. There is one very good piece of information about whether they are paid or not paid, ideologues or not, that has been completely lacking, which leads me to think that many are paid.

I haven't seen that have any effect
meh, they push the religious d&c like you mentioned, but the only weakness we have is some autistes can't help but get into it when mentioned. Usually the one mentioning it when it wasn't brought up (you) is the shill, especially when they try to define what Holla Forums is. LARPagan is usually another sign of a shill if not brought up in friendly banter

This. There is always going to be different opinions on what our next move or position should be, but because we're all fucking autists on some level this inevitably leads to some fighting/arguing and shit flinging (w/e, its just what we do), but it generally resolves itself naturally as the proposed ideas/discussions/etc are usually only a single step in one direction or another so its not a huge thing and as conversations evolve we tend to end up moving as a group in the direction the majority want

But of course this is easy to take advantage of, sow dissent and keep the arguing going by arguing harder but with far less intelligent points on both sides at once, this draws in the weaker more tempermental posters, to keep the board divided and paralyzed thus less able to act and bogged down in infighting.

Theres also the tactic of trying to drive us in a bad direction or taking a huge step rather than our usual smaller ones, which is done by shitting up threads that oppose their goal, or even sometimes posting AS the opposition but posting like complete idiots in an attempt to make the opposition to such steps look stupid/etc. The latter doesnt work well on us though, as we all have our own opinions and are able to look at facts and reasoning objectively on our own, we dont NEED others to confirm our beliefs/thoughts or to feed us or give us a crowd to follow or whatever else (works well on liberals though)

All in all their tactics always fail because they rely entirely on a single point of attack, that cracking consensus (which we NEVER fully have anyway), and then building a new one based on only their asserted reasoning (which we dont do as we're all independent thinkers/readers/etc and come to our own conclusions regardless of the group, its just that often our conclusions mesh with each others).

Itll die down in time when they realize they arent getting anywhere with us, and at any given time we'll spring right back into action (as we did with Trump) and all their shilling and DnCing and etc will have been for nothing, because again, we all reached the same conclusion INDEPENDENTLY of each other. They always seem to either forget or remain ignorant of that last part though, which makes all their shilling pointless. It DOES make the board shitty for awhile though.

No, the real scheming agents are those like you that have set this board onto a purity death spiral. Topic that fits the narrative but is inconveniently untrue? point it out and that's a nice try JIDF and possibly a bannu. Point out gross spelling errors like Isreal in OP? that's demoralization. From when mass bans were handed out for polite criticisms of Trump, no intelligent person could find this board tolerable.

well put, and capped

we have been under attack for several years now. The rate of attacks is pretty much steady, like an ever growing tide hitting the beach over and over again.

We know that they are always there, always operating and thinking, so its okay. Because we cannot get surprised anymore.

Only someone with an agenda does this.

The sad thing is we can't have any meta threads on Holla Forums without getting them deleted. And /polmeta/ is a fucking shitfest now.
Now the biggest problem with all of these obvious shills are the retards who actually reply to them. Just because you type sage in the email slot doesn't mean you aren't adding to the cancer that is already killing this board

This.
When is Holla Forums not under attack?

Hi (((TRS))). That's a (((TRS))) term that I've never heard prior to last week or so when this shit started.

Coming from TRS cucks that's cute.

lel

here to start a fire?

Colonel: Don't you know that our plans have your interests – not ours – in mind?

Rose: Jack, listen carefully like a good boy!

Colonel: The mapping of the human genome was completed early this century. As a result, the evolutionary log of the human race lay open to us.

Rose:We started with genetic engineering, and in the end, we succeeded in digitizing life itself.

Colonel: But there are things not covered by genetic information. Human memories, ideas. Culture. History.

Rose:Genes don't contain any record of human history.

Colonel: Is it something that should not be passed on? Should that information be left at the mercy of nature?

Rose: We've always kept records of our lives. Through words, pictures, symbols… from tablets to books… But not all the information was inherited by later generations.

Colonel: A small percentage of the whole was selected and processed, then passed on. Not unlike genes, really.

Rose:That's what history is, Jack.

Colonel: But in the current, digitized world,
trivial information is accumulating every second, preserved in all its triteness. Never fading, always accessible.

Rose: Rumors about petty issues, misinterpretations, slander…

Colonel: All this junk data preserved in an unfiltered state, growing at an alarming rate.

Rose: It will only slow down social progress, reduce the rate of evolution.

Colonel: Raiden, you seem to think that our plan is one of censorship.

Raiden: Are you telling me it's not!?

Rose: You're being silly! What we propose to do is not to control content, but to create context.

Raiden: Create context?

Colonel: The digital society furthers human flaws and selectively rewards
development of convenient half-truths.
Just look at the strange juxtapositions of morality around you.

Rose: Billions spent on new weapons in order to humanely murder other humans.

Colonel: Rights of criminals are given more respect than the privacy of their victims.

Rose: Although there are people suffering in poverty, huge donations are made to protect endangered species. Everyone grows up being told the same thing.

Colonel: Be nice to other people.

Rose: But beat out the competition!

Colonel: "You're special." "Believe in yourself and you will succeed."

Rose: But it's obvious from the start that only a few can succeed…

Colonel: You exercise your right to "freedom" and this is the result. All rhetoric to avoid conflict and protect each other from hurt. The untested truths spun by different interests continue to churn and accumulate in the sandbox of political correctness and value systems.

Rose: Everyone withdraws into their own small gated community, afraid of a larger forum.
They stay inside their little ponds, leaking whatever "truth" suits them into the growing cesspool of society at large.

Colonel: The different cardinal truths neither clash nor mesh. No one is invalidated, but nobody is right.

Rose:Not even natural selection can take place here. The world is being engulfed in "truth."

Colonel: And this is the way the world ends. Not with a bang, but a whimper.

Rose: We're trying to stop that from happening.

Colonel: It's our responsibility as rulers. Just as in genetics, unnecessary information and memory must be filtered out to stimulate the evolution of the species.

Raiden: And you think you're qualified to decide what's necessary and not!?

Colonel: Absolutely. Who else could wade through the sea of garbage you people produce, retrieve valuable truths and even interpret their meaning for later generations?

Rose: That's what it means to create context.

Holla Forumsacks should stay Holla Forumsacks. These people think that Holla Forums anons seek popular power, therefore it should change to gain more. It never did though, the power that came from Holla Forums was because it was honest in its beliefs where others weren't

This thread ended up being a good read, thanks guys. Getting some perspective was nice.

We are definately under a form of brave new world esque attack. We haven't been productive for nearly a month. I'm getting anxious of our complacency and lack of coordination. It's like we're being assaulted with bullshit info to distract us from proper sources.

Pizzagate hasen't gotten far recently, and we're ignoring clinton and soros.
Now is also the time to stop being pussies and look into trumps jewish connections. I'm preparing for the shutdown of this board when we do, furthermore I'm beginning to prepare myself for my own attack in the spectrum.
Call it LARPing, i don't care, this is now my personal safety involved and I can only secure it through my action.

?

Visible sprectrum.

Basically, time to subvert the MSM.

Autism spectrum.

Basically, cant spell definitely.

This.
What's the point of discussing if Argentinians are white or not as long as a professor who is openly wishing for white genocide has a job.

The terms been around for awhile but really never common. May be (((trs))) but not their term originally.

The only thread I've cared about recently was the White Genocide thread that got stickied a week ago, but the #2 thread didn't get stickied and kept on falling down. In all those posts I didn't see the good images that show white population decline as a percentage, which usually show up.

Instead I'm looking at 2 Anti-Anime threads, an Anti-Trump thread, TRS drama threads, and a bunch of miscellaneous quality news stories.

Yeah pretty good points, especially:
In a thread recently I was talking about how, for now, I don't care what happens inside of Israel in regards to the UN thing and that we need to focus on ridding ourselves of AIPAC, FedRes, etc control of our government so we can act in our own interests again instead of being under ZOG control. I then had 2-3 posters obsessively shilling against me claiming I'm 'fighting for Greater Israel' and that I want to empower them. They continued to say since Jews control everything they don't care if they lose influence in the US yet refusing to acknowledge much of this power comes from our military fighting their wars and the USD having reserve currency status and that we ultimately need to kill all Jews right now. This is exactly in line with what you mentioned about the huge steps vs smaller ones as if any of us just started killing all Jews (even if we managed killing thousands) it would NOT end in our favor and only give gov more reason to crack down on 'anti-semitism', 'domestic terror', 'right-wing extremism', etc. Obviously the first logical step is to take Israeli influence out of the US, not just blow our load early so to speak.

Trying to avoid tldr; but the above has been bothering me for a couple days because I was caught off guard by how strong the shilling can be when you're targeted by it. At least a few anons backed me up but it was pretty clear this was a deliberate attempt at pushing the idea of turning the heat up on a boiling frog too high too fast.

That's because it was never anything more than confirmation bias.

Consider that the (((media))) is trying to meme us into a rift that eliminates our influence.

Daily reminder that this is being shilled 24/7 by /trs/ board owner through several vpns and few other faggots (notice, /trs/ is anti TRS board).
Do not be fooled, he's not a Holla Forumsack. He's extremely familiar with Alt-Right e-celebs and internal TRS drama to the point he gives them nicknames ("grindr greggies", "seventh spic" etc.) that I had to startpage to figure out.

Read more at my gay blog: kekandthesun.com
He will claim that I am defending TRS although he won't be able to find a single sentence to confirm it. He also mass reports posts pointing this out.
If you have a good story or post to publish feel free to contact us.

That is a blog started by a TRShill - don't go to it and don't believe the shit they peddle there.
You're calling our campaign against TRS D&C when it's not since TRS is fine with muh based fags muh based niggers and muh based kikes which de-facto makes our ideologies incompatible. Nothing to divide when we were never on the same page let alone united.

I think a lot of anons are holding back and waiting to see what happens post-inauguration. I don't think it's complacency as much as caution. A LOT of shit has moved in a very short period of time – which is not something any of us are used to. This is great BUT we have no idea what the future holds.
Also, sidenote, does anyone else come from an area where normies were seriously prepping in case Hillary won? I'm not shitting you, I saw actual fucking normies building chicken-coops and buying out ammo in stores because if she won, it was about to go down. Old fucks, young fucks, people I'd never guess twice would give a fuck… It was one of the few moments where I was legitimately proud and didn't feel like an isolated autist.
People felt a legitimate threat against their way of life and knew they had to take part in whatever way made sense. Now that existential threat has passed (we know it hasn't), it's harder to mobilize the concentrated brainpower we need to target the host parasite.
Time favors US
If anything, as much as there is an embittered hatred of newfags, Holla Forums (and no other place) has proved that it can mobilize and meaningfully take action. We are the big threat to (((them))).
Now that I think about it, perhaps us being quiet this long is a dangerous thing indeed.

All well sourced and archived. No need to fool anyone since it's obvious.

It is obvious because of your TRSpacing and the fact you call it D&C.
Should make this entirely obvious - you don't think the aut-lite is entirely comprised of fags and those that enable them. This is untrue since the leaders either are fags or fag-enablers because of their complacency to faggotry and the fact that the members of the aut-light must follow their leaders makes everyone at the very least a fag-enabler.

The mods are shit. This better not be some complicated post by them to make them immune to our peering eyes, nor should Holla Forums think it is immune to hasbara agents seeking to D&C. Holla Forums CAN be coopted if real anons are not vigilant enough.

The way to spot shills is always and will be forever: Does this post's angle help jews? Does this post's angle help whites? The age old "Who benefits?" on the macro level of the truth versus the jew's tikkun olam.

And since when are we Alt-Right that that should be our problem?

Alt-Right doesn't exist. It's a marketing scheme created by Milo, et al., so they can promote commercial products to a one-foot-in/one-foot-out redpilled community. The invention of the Alt-Right is, in of itself, an attempt to distract from the meaningful work WE'RE doing here.

how new are you

We aren't aut-lite but we should not pretend they aren't pushing their subversive fag-filled garbage here and it needs to be discussed.

Fucking this.

Yeah, so is libertarianism, conservatism, leftism and every other shit under the sun. Why the fuck do you care so much about TRS?

Why do you even fucking know about "Seventh Spic"?

I actually have no fucking clue what the "Seventh Spic" is, never visited TRS, very seldomly (if ever) visit halfchan. I'm here to dig. Well, and drink a few glasses of whiskey and shitpost with you crazy fuckers.

BECAUSE THEY GOT CAUGHT PUSHING THEIR SHIT HERE YOU DISINGENUOUS KIKE

And they should be banned and removed.

And so should you with your eternal e-celeb drama you filthy kike. How about you take your beefs with their e-celebs there?

It's been discussed to death. I've not seen that much energy been wasted on Holla Forums in a long time. The jews are so incredibly happy. I know there are slimey hebrews watching these threads overjoyed at the white gentiles hating each other.

Solution: Watch out for posts here that say to love nationalists jews - combat them with your superior argumentation on why that's a bad idea. The end.

Sorry, I thought you were the other guy. He's constantly mixing Alt-Right, Milo and TRS under the same umbrella into the same word interchangeably in order to push us into some war with TRS

I think fullchan is going through a growth spurt, of sorts. We're a german shepherd that caught our first rabbit, tasted its blood, and now we want more. The big problem is that we don't know where to direct our efforts. Both in dogs and men, this leads to pointless infighting. The Alt-Right doesn't exist as anything more than a commercial marketing scheme. We need another rabbit worthy of chase.

ebin

It really takes a lot of energy to watch two threads and repost images that prove you lot are shilling here in them whilst subsequently getting you freaks banned.
You keep acting like we're on the same level as aut-lite and their degeneracy should be ignored simply because they are also whiteexcept for those BASED niggers that wore a Trump hat and pretended they didn't hate our race for five seconds - those goys are totally cool amirite fellow alt-nationalists?
So instead of shutting them out altogether we should waste time engaging their subversive bullshit. Tell me how you're not a TRShill again?

There is is again.

Listen faggot. People can disagree with you and not be a jewish shill. I think Trump is making a mistake with his cabinet picks? Does that mean I should be permab&? I don't think so, but ImRach has been doing just that to many others. You are encouraging an echo-chamber where ideas don't have to compete. You are a safe-space faggot who's little fee fees get hurt if anyone challenges his opinions.

People like you are killing Holla Forums… this shit has to stop.

JEWS ARE THE ENEMY PERIOD… EVEN IF THEY ARE "ON TRUMP'S SIDE"

Banning people who criticize the Jews Trump is surrounding himself with reeks of compromised mods and people are fucking tired of it. Grow the fuck up, learn how to defend your ideas, and stop acting like a pissy pants sjw.

Yeah, alt-right is an autistic and built-for-subversion title, and I don't personally use it. But what they are describing is Holla Forums, trs, etc.

ebin

I am not TRS. I am user, and have never posted on TRS before. You disgrace the point of this board by ad homming me (calling me TRS) rather than fighting what I say: jews being overjoyed at gentiles fighting one another, and that Holla Forums can handle itself in a few dissenting opinions about aligning with nationalist jews (just tear down the argument's structure). You will suffer one day, you filthy, disgusting kike.

Listen here kike-kun, we all agree about everything all the time here. I will make sure that anyone who deviates from my opinion is permab& and then post low-energy anime girls at them on >>>/polmeta/

I spend 16 hours a day doing this user.

Trust me.

Pretty much, this place went to shit since Trump got elected. Whatever you say about that period, at least it gave us purpose. Now everything is falling apart and this shit is making it worse.

As far as the Alt-Right goes they can be as useful as side closest to us prevails. We'll never be Alt-Right because we never have to compromise since that's the nature of our board. Nor will any real movement ever come as Holla Forums. My best recommendation is to subvert everything to our point of view, and I went into some depth with this in my first article on the subject. Of all the places however (with exception of daily stormer), TRS is closest to us which is sort of sad. But those are the cards we're dealt right now.

I bet you have a fucking account there, but they'd probably ban you as soon as you started with your shit.

This. It's so simple.

Reminder that you need to kill yourself if you support the mods.

God fucking damn it.
>>>/sudo/8334

I know. The mods are so obviously compromised at least for the last year I've noticed. If they were true enemies of the jews and lovers of the Aryan soul, they would interact directly with us like men, not sow so much discord among the anons.

In the comments of this video it says that ImKampfy permab& this user, but idk what for.
That was some of my favorite OC of the summer.

Fuck you and the op. You're both shills.
OP gives absolutely no details.
You don't realize that this is an anonymous board. The mods post as anons just like the rest of us.

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest. I have also been banned and my posts scrubbed at least 3 times in the past six months for the most ludicrous of reasons. The main direction they're herding the board is into non-action, non self-improvement, and into stifling the ability of influencing the outside world - basically a real contained circlejerk about the miseries of the jew's world, but never any decent attack against it.

The leaders of the anonymous hordes should be known from time to time, I believe. I trusted Hotwheels (even though he didn't mod here), but none since. If the mod team didn't disregard so many valid concerns brought up in /polmeta/, I could agree with you. Yet they never do and are actively censoring anons now.

You're an idiot user. I left a year ago for better chans and literally just browse this board to see how shit it has become.
Mods are compromised.
This is civic nationalist echo chamber.
Holla Forums is dead and we have killed him.

See you after my ban xD

The greatest proof to me that the mods are compromised is that this whole TRS horseshit is stickied, thus encouraged to this massive shitfest. Now anons in those threads are trying to incite others to take down TRS, dox them, and destroy their site. This is a site that has hundreds of thousands of listeners and distributes lots of red pills to normalfags. No true fighter of the jews would ever condone such behavior.

is there anything better than endchan?

NO
This is the fusion center. We are the black hand. We cannot be compromised. We cannot be shilled into oblivion. We are not cuckchan. The second we see the head of Leviathan emerge from the depths, we are the first to strike.

Yes, I hope it's a growing stage, like you said. This place used to be the best site on the internet I had found. Though if your unknown leaders are against you, it makes it doubly challenging.

I can't tell if ImKampfy is just an assblasted kike, or if the shitposting has reached a level of critical mass within him and he has degenerated into a diaper-shitting furry… both seem plausible.

>>>/polmeta/15804
>>>/polmeta/15817
>>>/polmeta/15818
>>>/polmeta/15820
>>>/polmeta/15822
>>>/polmeta/15947
>>>/polmeta/15949
>>>/polmeta/15954
>>>/polmeta/15957
>>>/polmeta/15966
>>>/polmeta/15981
>>>/polmeta/15986
>>>/polmeta/16027
>>>/polmeta/16033
>>>/polmeta/16421
>>>/polmeta/16445
>>>/polmeta/16497
>>>/polmeta/16793
>>>/polmeta/16866
>>>/polmeta/16882
>>>/polmeta/17033
>>>/polmeta/17477

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

>>>/polmeta/17479

Whatever it is is, it's not Aryan and it's not what I want having the ability to lord over Holla Forums.

yeah TRS DIN DU NUFFIN lol keep saying that bro and I'm sure things will change

The argument I am seeing is "Who cares if TRS is full of Kikes and fags, they spread the red pill to normies and that's all that matters. If even a single normie is red pilled, I don't care how many fags are in TRS, it will have been worth it."
This is a common defence used to defend shills and anons seem to have difficulty rebutting it.

this is like 100% mannchild. Jesus fuck you don't even change how you write
he's a6230f here
>>>/polmeta/12189
at least he learned to not redditspace lol

And what exactly is your solution OP?

I think its ImKampfy shilling PRO-TRS so that everyone he disagrees with can be painted as TRS faggots.

Classic Jewry.

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

Did he make multiple accounts on TRS to post about getting banned on Holla Forums for shilling pro zionist jew shit? Is he also the global moderator on the TRS forums (who also admitted for getting banned for the same shit)?
I don't like ImKampfy but I also don't like TRS (barely a year ago they thought NatSoc was a bunch of "1488ers"). I don't really like anyone tbqh. Everyone I do like is dead.

Its been under attack since before Holla Forums even existed.
Only difference now is the sophistication of the bots and the number of off duty shills visiting on their own time.

Regardless of your position on TRS/IM/AV/IE or whatever the fuck, the quality of this board has been slipping while there were 7(!) fucking generals about TRS. Just think about that. (((Who))) profits from that kind of energy/focus misdirection?

(((Who))) profits from TRS spamming Holla Forums with posts saying how WNs should ally with Jewish Nationalists?

TRS is now gay/pro-israel at the same time. How convenient that they now represent the two biggest enemies of this board. Intriguing. I'm sure it's just a coincidence and not a manufactured crisis to fuck up this board like cuckchan. Quite sure.

When we're they're biggest threat, the best question is: why wouldn't they?

Is it a coincidence that TRS is affiliated with Greg Johnson and MillenialWoes (both faggots)? Is it a coincidence that TRS defended Richard Spencer when he made his implicit comments? Is it a coincidence that TRS defended NPI when they invited Jack Donovan to speak? Is it a coincidence that just until recently they thought Milo was good for "the cause"?

Is it a coincidence that they took all the credit for the coincidence detector that an user from 8ch made for them? Is it a coincidence that they get thousands of dollars a week in donations to host a private forum that costs less to host than 8ch?

Maybe they're in the wrong and should be called out on it?

Antifa has their eyes set on TRS, IM, and Holla Forums. They doxed Ghoul recently, so those losers with toliet paper degrees are trying to fight us. We should do the same to them.

itsgoingdown.org/loose-lips-american-vanguard-trs-show-us-just-weak-fractured-alt-right-really/

Fucking hell it's been shit for over a year now, and you're just starting to see it? We were infiltrated, and subverted.
I can guarantee most of the users now are fresh in from Reddit and 4chan. They don't understand and the ideals of old Holla Forums are changing.
Also this is an echo chamber because of the bans and alternative opinions are not heard.
I used to enjoy debating Commies and such, you just don't get to develop your opinions like that anymore. They have their own boards and whatever now.

No, Endchan is also shit. A new age of internet censorship has begun, believe me.

No clue. I don't visit that pozzed board.

I think you are the one assuming that they are a threat, I don't think that they care about this board outside of some newfags who don't understand this board at all.

I don't think that they were ever Pro-fag, they were just not explicitly Anti-fag. I never heard them say that they liked Milo. There's always been a lot of oldfag from here involved in TRS, it's funny how this board likes to pretend otherwise. The D'Nations aren't as much for the forum as for the podcasts themselves, at least that's my understanding, I've never donated.

Yes. Go to the bunker. Read the stickies.

braise kek xd memes dank

user, you're making too much sense. What are you doing? How dare you!?

No, I've known it for a long time. I just change my arguments sometimes because I get banned too quickly if I'm out and about against the mods that this place has been sunk for a long time.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Reported.

Holla Forums infiltrator confirmed.

You're full of shit.

Do you have any proof, or is this just another namefag making shit up and relying on his name and the fact he made something to get people to believe him?

Oh for fuck's sake, it's the MUH BOOKS MUBH BOOOOOKS REEEEEEEEEE faggotry again. There are other boards dedicated to circlejerking and virtue signaling about how good you are and how much you're "improving" and there are boards for posting 500 5-images-each spam threads about MUH BOOOKS shilling and an archive board for all the redpill dispensaries.