The Curse Strikes Again

Remember when this manish beast of a woman bad-mouthed Trump?

Praise Kek!

Low energy OP, beware or you will induce the curse yourself.

This can be reversed by including an archived link.

Triple H is bringing her to /wwe/ right.

That was funny to watch. You watching Rizin op?

Still hilarious that Trump wrote this, little more than a year ago.

lol, nunes is pretty much a man

Her overhand right is noice.

she's gonna out shine rousey and it will piss off a lot of these fake ass "fans". I don't think she'll drop a fight in her prime. There aren't that many women with a man frame like her. Maybe another huehuemonkey.

She seemed so stiff and slow from the beginning was she on some mind altering drugs.

yea, her inflated ass ego and undeserved adoration of hipster mma fans

Why is this popular again?

Holy shit is Rousey literally retarded? How does a person even fuck up that bad?

It looks like she went in expecting to lose. A bizarre performance really.

EA found their new cover for UFC2.

Does rhonda have finnish ancestory ?

Checked. Another one to add to the list. Rousey alone is on there a few times already.

did this not happen the same last big fighting pay to see shit where it was overall boring and quick and nothing happens.

If you aren't watching RIZIN RIGHT NOW you are a casual MMA fan.

The last few, yes.

I was watching Gabi Garcia beating up a 50 year old lady.
Japs are definetelly the weirdest people on earth.

How can you watch this degeneracy? Women fighting for real? It's just wrong.

This is why I like boxing. You usually get at least two rounds for your money.

Of course she did, if she won, at her next fight she would have been killed by this man-beast that she's been ducking forever.

The picture on sportsnet canada is even more gold. No mercy from the leaf.

i hope Michael Moor or someone from tyt is next

As interesting as pic related

MY NIGGA!!

Isn't Rousey a man?

kek

Go back to halfchan

Rizin was pretty good, happy for Cro Cop, thought he'd get beat pretty easily by that Iran guy but Mirko still hits like a truck.

Hopefully it wont die like Dream did and we'll see a bit of competition with the UFC.

Kek has truly blessed us this year!

Why did they call it? I thought the entire point is you fight until you tap are knocked out or are so bloody that it's a bio-hazard to the other fighter.

Why is that dude wearing a bra?

Pepperidge farm remembers.

This is disgusting. Women should not behave like this. It shouldn't be encouraged.

Probably because they caught a bunch of flack for letting one past fight carry on, even though the guy was fairly bloodied. I personally agree and felt they should have let the fight go on, even though Rhonda would have just gotten beaten even more. At least give the people what they paid for.

It's just a very specific sport, chill.

Whats worse is that you had beta orbiters trying to convince people that Ronda could beat Floyd Mayweather in a boxing match and beat most of the male bantamweight division.

The Ref can stop the fight at any time if he thinks the fighter has had enough and will only take unnecessary damage.

Lots of blood wont stop a fight at all unless the cut is really dangerous.

Jewish mafia probably had her throw the fight.

I'm from LV so we host our fair share of fights and the ref calling it when it barely had a nose bleed seems very off to me. Usually when ref's pull that shit it is to the benifit of the losing party to ensure they don't suffer in an upcoming fight. Don't know much about UFC but If I had paid for tickets to this match I would have been livid that they called it off that fast. Oh no my face is red and I'm bleeding a little. BETTER CALL IT OFF. Fucking stupid.

Floyd Mayweather is a scrawny bitch nigger.

She's an octoroon or something. Part nigger.

sure, but its silly to think a women can beat a man in a boxing match.

Her mums from Venezuela I think.

Not sure about smaller orgs but the UFC will continue the fight no matter how much blood is pouring out, one fight they stopped it because the fighters ear was about to fall off.

Would of liked to see her get knocked out cold but she was out on her feet and had no chance of winning.

>Whats worse is that you had beta orbiters trying to convince people that Ronda could beat Floyd Mayweather in a boxing match and beat most of the male bantamweight division.

No, not in a boxing match, I think it was her as a female judo champion Vs him as a male boxing champion and they were saying she would sumbit him, as if it would have been like the Randy Couture Vs James Toney fight.

It's like McGregor fighting Mayweather, it's less ridiculous but it's still a huge bowl of hype proposed by clueless fans. The UFC is all hype with a few occasional good fights.

No, he's right. This is part of what's destroying femininity in American women. Only part, but a not-insignificant part.