Who's Doing the Jewing?

I'm sure you have noticed that the weapons of certain people are backfiring and injuring themselves. Notice who Zuckerberg is married to a gook? We observe and utilize this weakness.

I'd feel bad about the Wachamalowkowski Brothers becoming traps, but the only good thing they ever made was completely stolen, so it's okay if they eventually kill themselves.

Friend, trap implies that one would ever mistake the thing for a woman in the first place. This is… clearly not the case with whatever those are supposed to be.

sage for off topic (I think? That broken fucking engrish was pretty difficult to decipher)

Except that, minus the red and purple hair, I worked for a woman who was a dead-ringer for the brother that doesn't look like a gay Alfred Hitchcock. However, you are quite correct that giving them the "trap" dishonorific is inaccurate. "Tranny" seems to good for them, as well. What have we got in the Holla Forums "vicious epithets" locker?

Jewish icons in Western countries are like Japanese Kamikaze pilots: they take one for the team by being a secular beacon of degeneracy.

top kek
replace gay with homosexual though

You're clearly an idiot. Once Jews have destroyed the white race they plan on moving to Asia and conquering China and Japan. Jews are the original race mixers, they have no true form.

I think society/civilization is evolving faster than our biological bodies and not even the elite have a grip on shit anymore

It's why a silent hentai film forum has a better grasp of reality using probalistic group think to bend reality by bending perception than normalfags who eat the forcefed pop science and move about thier lives

r8 pls

its funny because you post a gif of "switch" who in the original script was supposed to be a girl in the matrix but a guy in the real world. but was cut because they didn't want to dedicate screen-time to it. and obvious (shout for help) from the (closeted) tranny

Is this the Mandela Effect?

>>>/cuteboys/

No. All cultures in collapse become obsessed with transgenderism and androgyny. This is all a symptom of civilization decline that has played out dozens of times throughout history.

mind = blown
Shapeshifters confirmed.

Those brothers were tortured.

What I don't understand about the western liberal kikes is that they are so eager to use themselves and even their children as tools for the subversion. Like using your tranny son to promote trannies, publicly, with photoshoots and ad campaigns. Or racemixing in order to promote racemixing, like OP mentioned.

Yeah, they were paying for it. pink hair got obsessed with a dominatrix and broke up her relationship with buck angel ("the man with a pussy"), then became something resembling a woman, I guess. The other brother probably was jealous of the attention or some shit.

Youngfags needs to learn to look at necks, hands, and hip/shoulder ratios. There are exceptionally womanly men and the trannies overseas who are put on hormones before puberty, but those 3 areas are usually a tell.

After all this time, i still cant tell what that thing is.
Is it a fat dyke larping as a man, or is it some failure of a fat man on hormones and mcdonalds?

Body type says fat dyke. You don't usually see fat men with skinny, relatively, legs and asses so huge they have a breathable atmosphere.