Let's have a holocaust denial thread

Let's have a holocaust denial thread.

Daily reminder that holocaust is the best substantiated genocide in history, and the only people who deny it do it because of preconceived views on jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/
youtu.be/2wAbjUqHTNA
youtube.com/watch?v=-DijJf5OtIc
youtube.com/watch?v=7-Kl6RHKIQk
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=j5Myxi92m4U
youtube.com/watch?v=bp85rXHDJCo
youtube.com/watch?v=j30sWIOMIak
youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0
youtube.com/watch?v=QNO7Nxeuq_w
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=1uJEE3thwmk
youtube.com/watch?v=hcgofPKZnlY
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=p4BH_704Zrw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=bpjqf-vNq6I&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=NMKF1v2I2r8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=ChaMQFkqXyw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=paDxxnBDz7M
youtube.com/watch?v=2q51wqEE1fM&feature=youtu.be
takimag.com/article/fear_of_a_gray_planet_david_cole/print#ixzz3TxrfJenl
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM
questioningtheholocaust.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/search/pages/results/?state=&date1=1836&date2=1922&proxtext=6000000 jews
archive.org/stream/256ReferencesTo6000000JewsPriorToTheNurembergTrialAnnouncement/256ReferencesTo6000000JewsPriorToTheNurembergTrialAnnouncement_djvu.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage

sage

Look guys, proof!

Diamond poop?
Now that's interesting. Literally what?

ANYONE BUMPING THIS THREAD IS A FUCKING NEWFAG RETARD

Reminder that the holocaust didn't happen

but it should have. six million dead kikes would have done the world a lot of good considering there were only 15m at the time.

Keep trying leftypol, I'm sure you'll get a meme right in the end.

You guys are even worse the the other Holla Forums.

So how come the gas chambers weren't airtight?

Here are some things that deniers will never address:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4
Deniers will just prance around the word ausrottung, and will say that the speeches are fake without substantiating the claim

they obviously where, else the purpose of gas chambers would be lost

HAHAHAHAHA

You don't know about the jewess who claimed to cycle and recycle diamonds for years while in camp? She legit claims to have repeatedly shat out diamonds and immediately swallowed them again. Over and over and again.

you might be onto something, bucko

I dunno, dude. What wouldn't a kike do for shekels?

THE HOLOHOAX DIDN'T HAPPEN, BUT IT WILL SOON
All you faggots ITT need removed, mods do your jobs

Let me have a crack Holla Forums, or take the bait. Let's start with the first thing, gas chambers. Why would a gas chamber be fitted with a wooden door?

Spare some sauce?

Modern civilian crematoriums attempt to fully calcinate bone tissue for the aesthetics. Nazis didn't give a fuck about that. Modern civilian crematoriums attempt to fully separate the remains of different people. Nazis didn't give a fuck about that. Modern civilian crematoriums will only ever cremate one body at a time. Nazis don't give a fuck about that.

So you say the Nazi ovens weren't large enough to cremate more than one corpse at a time? The inner dimensions of the muffle were reportedly 70 cm wide and 80 cm high at the maximum (the top formed an arch), the size of the opening was 60 cm wide and high at the maximum (ATCFS, p. 377). Two average adults would have certainly fit on top of each other on the stretcher through the opening, also if two dehydrated, shrunken and somewhat displaced corpses were already in the inside. You could fit more if you include small, emaciated adults, and children.

Most of the burning of body material occurs within the first 20-30 minutes of cremation. It is possible to even add a new corpse after 20-30 minutes without removing the remaining body material of the previous corpse if you truly want to be efficient.

If you really think that the Holocaust, for which no Nazi offered denial when on trial and facing execution, is disproven by some back of the napkin arithmetic, and you really care about this issue, then take the precious time out of your life and read this:

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/

That is not the original door, you tard.

The original door would look like pic related

JIDF pls.

wood is wood OP.

SIX GORILLION MOREIX GORILLION MOREX GORILLION MORE GORILLION MOREGORILLION MOREORILLION MORERILLION MOREILLION MORELLION MORELION MOREION MOREON MOREN MORE MOREMOREOREREE

even if that was metal, and it's not, gas would seep through the hinge gap and it would not work. Have you ever actually seen a gas chamber door?
Did you know that gas chambers only hold 1 person at a time, unless they are these modified "shower rooms" in these decrepit work camps.
Not to mention, the russians were the ones to inspect all the so called "death camps" and pretty much haunted house spookified them, creating rooms that were not there before. Darn that iron curtain.

Let's just flood it with holocaust denial anyways. Mods will then be bothered to remove it. I'm looking at YOU imfaggy

Implying gods chosen people didn't decorate after liberation.

WHERES ALL THE ASH AND BODIES SHLOMO?

Could just flood it with making fun of the op and the premise of the holohoax to further trigger jidf idiots lurking about.

rubber sealing.

???? Are you talking about USA gas chambers?

Germans disagree with you, see pic related

The most retarded denier pic. What is the "original claim"?

Why not both?

youtu.be/2wAbjUqHTNA

Don't know how to embed with this app. Irene Zisblatt also claims to have been gassed with cyanide several times and survived unharmed.

March them around in the cold German winter until they drop dead of exhaustion and the elements. Boom, I just saved resource-starving Germany tens of thousands of man-hours in labor. Or the kikes are a bunch of lying thieving heebs. One or the other.

fuck off, phil (((swift)))
not even your jew Flex Seal could keep the gas out.
There's also none present in the image you posted.
It looks like a fire door to my eye.

Man you are a hard working shill. At least you earn your shekels - given you are not doing it for free.

forgot my picture of OP

holy shit the logic is impeccable

Why are you even trying? Even if the Holocaust were real, which it isn't, it would be in our best interests to present as if it was fake. We don't have to be right about the facts. We have to be persuasive in the arguments. And from where I'm standing, we've mainstreamed more and more of our arguments in the past year than we have in the previous 10 combined, with little signs of slowing down. We are not fighting a war about facts. We are fighting a war about rhetoric, and we're kicking your kike ass up and down the block because Aryans have superior minds.

It SURE is convenient that all of the "death camps" were located in Soviet-controlled Poland away from objective Western scholars

It SURE is convenient that the camps were heavily renovated (as admitted by the Auschwitz director in David Cole's documentary), such as the chimney to nowhere that was built after the war by the Soviets

It SURE is convenient that even though the Allies cracked the ENIGMA code (unbeknownst to the Germans), they never once recovered a single piece of intelligence about an international gassing program despite uncovering battle plans and troop locations, etc

It SURE is convenient that the Germans, despite hemorrhaging resources and fighting a two front war, would want to ship every jew they captured in France all the way to 6 camps in Poland for gassing instead of…you know, just shooting them back in France?

But it's simply true that the holohoax didn't happen (but should have). The Aryan soul is a truthful one. We must love and embrace truth.

Watch this, it redpilled me before Holla Forums. Still have a problem you can return to shill.

You need to define your terms then.
What do you mean by "holocaust"?
Be specific.

Jews are now claiming 20 million died in the holocaust.

To simply everything let's say every one of those 20 million had 32 adult teeth.

Where did the 640 million teeth go when teeth turn up after heavy rains in Cambodia?

nice watermark :^)

Unlike the Holocaust conspiracy theory, atrocity propaganda wouldn't require anywhere near that many conspirators.

We shouldn't let every errant fact get in the way of a good story. It's tradition for the peoples of this earth to have semi-mystical conceptions of their collective racial story, and it's healthy, it helps inoculate against ideological subversion.

they where built in the area that housed more jews. That is called efficiency.

Your point?

You think the brits didn't have more important messages to intercept and decodify then some civilian messages?

They shoot plenty of french jews. And it's way more resource efficient to just ship them all to the camps, yes. Also mass killings in streets are horrible for maintaining public order

Our racial myth can and should include the Holocaust - once we make it actually happen.

Also stop namefagging any time

Nobody denies the holodomor. What are you smoking?
Oh, you mean The 1940s Annual Bake-a-thon?

Well this thread lasted exactly 23 posts, and then we got a thread.

Holla Forums needs to start going back to its origins.

Yes shlomo, it's definitely super efficient to herd up a million jews on a train, waste the fuel needed for the war effort to ship them all the way to Poland and then waste expensive delousing agents to "gas" them when bullets are so much cheaper. And all of this could have been done back in France or any one of the hundreds of labor camps, but no, they had to be killed in the six "death camps" in Poland.

I guess this is why Holla Forums can't into economics. They literally think this makes fucking sense and is "efficient"

Op is my pet /lolcow/ tho.

Holocaust didn't happen. It should have, but it didn't.
Also never forget the masturbation machines.

Kill yourself OP

Impressive.

That is indeed super efficient from a Jewish perspective, since everyone along the way can earn some money, courtesy of the tax payer. Jokes on you, goy!

Fucking hour

Proofs? Also, define cremation, because that;s literally what it means.
No, it's law to do cremations singularly.
They couldn't do more than ten, only 4-6.
Still waiting on proofs. What is the alleged rates of the ovens in Auschwitz.

It's the same logic you apply when nahztee bigots admit to it. How come we can't use your logic against you?

l'll add to what this user said, that there's a fucking handle on the inside of the door.

uh oh I dropped my bad of anti semitic fake news conspiracy videos. pls delete this

Six Million Lies
youtube.com/watch?v=-DijJf5OtIc

Auschwitz - Why the Gas Chambers are a Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=7-Kl6RHKIQk

The Biggest Lie by David Irving
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

Buchenwald - A Dumb, Dumb Portrayal of Evil
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

Zundel vs Zionist - Truth vs Lies
youtube.com/watch?v=j5Myxi92m4U

The Holocaust Debunked - Ernst Zundel
youtube.com/watch?v=bp85rXHDJCo

Holocaust Faker Explains Himself
youtube.com/watch?v=j30sWIOMIak

The Holocaust Testimonies You Didn't Hear
youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0

Off Your Knees Germany (Ernst Zundel 1983-2003)
youtube.com/watch?v=QNO7Nxeuq_w

One-Third of the Holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

((((((Spielberg))))))'s Hoax - The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Holocaust, Hate Speech and Were the Germans so Stupid?
youtube.com/watch?v=1uJEE3thwmk

The Truth Behind the Gates of Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=hcgofPKZnlY

The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth (Eric Hunt)
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8&feature=youtu.be

Eric Hunt - The Shoah: The Biggest Hoax of the 20th Century?
youtube.com/watch?v=p4BH_704Zrw&feature=youtu.be

The "Holohoax" exposed in 30 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=bpjqf-vNq6I&feature=youtu.be

Vincent Reynouard: "The Gas Chambers" Yet One More False Witness
youtube.com/watch?v=NMKF1v2I2r8&feature=youtu.be

Vincent Reynouard - Holocaust: Nothing Proven at Nuremberg
youtube.com/watch?v=ChaMQFkqXyw&feature=youtu.be

Ursula Haverbeck: The Panorama Interview, with English Subtitles
youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM&feature=youtu.be

SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD
youtube.com/watch?v=paDxxnBDz7M

Preeminent Holocaust Scholar ((((((Raul Hilberg))))))'s Stunning Admission (censored from PBS)

youtube.com/watch?v=2q51wqEE1fM&feature=youtu.be

>> takimag.com/article/fear_of_a_gray_planet_david_cole/print#ixzz3TxrfJenl

The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax (2014)
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs

David Cole in Auschwitz full documentary 1992
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

David Cole - The Truth Behind the Gates of Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ

Questioning The Holocaust - Why We Believed

youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM

>> questioningtheholocaust.com/

Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story NEVER Told
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

Six Million more

chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/search/pages/results/?state=&date1=1836&date2=1922&proxtext=6000000 jews
archive.org/stream/256ReferencesTo6000000JewsPriorToTheNurembergTrialAnnouncement/256ReferencesTo6000000JewsPriorToTheNurembergTrialAnnouncement_djvu.txt

bag* I sure fucked that

Go home, Putin.