First they told you that when boats disappear on the horizon "they go over the curvature of the earth" but when you...

First they told you that when boats disappear on the horizon "they go over the curvature of the earth" but when you took out binoculars to test it the boat always came back. Also on youtube there are people zooming in with everything from binoculars to camera to telescopes that can see objects way above what curvature math tells you you should be able to see. They also told you that "you can't see curvature from a short distance up even though their "boat going over the horizon" statement contradicts that,

Then they told you that the "coriolis effect" was the reason water runs in one direction in sinks and toilet bowls in one hemisphere and the other in the other hemisphere, but then someone tested that out and it turns out it runs in the direction the water is released and also depends on the shape of the bowl.

Then they doubled down and claimed that that might be but(oops LOL) the coriolis effect is still the reason that "hurricanes go in one direction in one hemisphere and another in another hemisphere" but when one looked into that it turned out there are lots of hurricanes that doesnt follow that pattern whatsoever.

They also told you that snipers have to account for the coriolis effect when they shoot and paid off a sniper here and there to confirm. However there are a lot more snipers shooting long range saying they don't have to account for any such effect whatsoever than there are shills saying you have to.

They told you that "sattellites" use (((relativity))) in order for GPS to be able to get an accurate position but when one looks into it, it turns out GPS never used relativity: tycho.usno.navy.mil/ptti/1996papers/Vol 28_16.pdf and in fact if one used the equations relativity seems to require it actually leads to greater error than not using them.

They told you that crepuscular rays were due to "haze and light" scattering and then for (((some))) reason they changed their explanation and now its due to (((perspective))). None of the explanations can explain the phenomena and both of their (((explanations))) are easily disprovable and many people have shown proof both (((explanations))) are bs on youtube having footage from planes where it goes through the skylayer showing both under the clouds and over.

They have no argument for the heatspot of the clouds from a close sun. Iv'e modeled this in 3d software and only a local sun can explain the phenomena.

They claimed that pendulous vanes was the reason gyroscopes in planes magically stay level with the supposed curving ground but according to their own instructions there is no way the pendulous vanes can account for the curvature of the ground.

They claim that gravity is proven by the fact that all objects fall at the same rate in a vacuum but if you go on youtube and slow down the footage of these videos the only one in which it shows it is nasa's own video in their own vacuum chamber… youtube.com/watch?v=4L031Fo8040&t=414s

THEY'VE LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING. WAKE UP. LEARN TO THINK. THIS IS WHAT WILL TURN THE POWERPYRAMID ON ITS HEAD. HAPPY NEWYEAR AND KILL JEWS.

Other urls found in this thread:

instructables.com/id/Simple-DIY-Vacuum-Chamber-and-Pump/
youtube.com/watch?v=ouEiDGyfM50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Earth is flat, it's Space Time that curves.

fuck off TRS

I hate TRS. Go hang yourself shillshit.

woah

We know, (((Shinead)))

Ok, throw the best irrefutable arguments You have

thanks for adding mud to the waters

this meme needs to die already.

weew

They're not gonna fall for it. Not this time.

or earth is still round, but they created lies to keep people from going to the other half the earth, maybe that half is hell and it really is frozen over like in dantes inferno

if the earth is flat how is Google maps so accurate?

If the earth is round why are google maps flat! Checkmate spherecucks

the airplane and the gyro example and the zooming in on objects and the "i can see objects far beyond what i should see" and a lot of other examples prove its flat.

That is a composite image, dynamic features (clouds) are bound to show up multiple times.
Neck yourself fucker.

you are just pretending to make an argument right? you know there are heartshaped maps of the world too right? math is a funny thing.

look into all the points listed before you answer. the question you should be asking yourself is why nasa needs to photoshop clouds ontop of an image they take from space when theyve already admitted normal cameras work from space…

Oh shit nigger you're right, look the earth is a triangle now!

STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR THEM AND TALKING AFTER THEIR LIPS, INSTEAD ASK YOURSELF WHAT WOULD BE EXPECTED.

You're being retarded, the composite image that was the source for your "Proof of conspiracy" was taken at around 100mi altitude. Multiple pictures over a period of time and were then stitched together. Of course the clouds will move around and be subject to multiple exposures at different points on earth.
Cut down on your meth intake and the psychosis should subside you crazy fuck.

You've never had a photo sent to you by a friend vacationing in a far away place? Do you not have friends?

wtf you just convinced me earth is flat

You're being sarcastic but my point was actually that the Earth is round. People claiming the Earth to be flat are either sliding something or are literal retards.

oh i assumed you were one of them because you DIDN'T FUCKING SAGE

It slipped my mind

The Earth is round okay it's just space and the rest is all lies stars are just lights and the sun is only slightly bigger than the moon which explains eclipses and flat earthers are shills alright k thanks

it's because its a shill. they are using group-think dynamics. they are terrified of anyone actually looking into the claims so they try to shame anyone who does. just like women… and jews.

go back to GLP/ATS or whatever and stay there, also take your meds, your mom locks the basement door at night for a reason.

You fucking shills again?

For all you know the sun revolves around to the flat side at night. You have never actually seen any actual evidence for a spherical earth you just accept it because people who you perceive to be authority figures told you so. I bet you think Hitler gassed 6,000,000 jews too, I mean your school teachers would never lie to you right?

That's why the sun goes down for everyone at the same time, right? Oh wait.

You are going all out

that was just pic related. it wasnt even part of any "proofs" just something i had to add to the text to be able to post. and to answer your question, yes i would rather have the data the "sattellite" returned thank you, not the finished doctored picture. Can you point me to where i can find the original data files? Better get online with your shill team now and see what you can find.

reported

Anyone that CAN THINK and looks into the flat earth becomes flat earthers. it's that simple.

if you still haven't caught on to the fact that the internet is filled with shills & disinfo agents and haven't learned how to think independent of authority figures perhaps not.

pic related is how the insiders and elite makes fun of you.

That is besides the point, I wasn't weighing in with my opinion on the topic, just the objective fact that all evidence you can cite was conducted by and taken on the trust of someone else, not something you have actually seen with your own two eyes. It's faggots like you who swallow the first narrative you come across and accept it as dogma for the rest of your life unless you see "irrefutable proofs" whatever the fuck that is depends on the faggot in question, typically something that doesn't make him feel dumb for being lied to most of his life that perpetuate myths like the holocaust.

I'd love to see you explain how you extracted that from my post.
Note the distinct reddit spacing from the two posters incapable of critical thinking

Explain why they do disappear from naked sight then.

Elaborate, dont just post a PDF.

What is "the atmosphere exists above clouds." for $500.

What even IS this argument? A quick search gives me nothing.

instructables.com/id/Simple-DIY-Vacuum-Chamber-and-Pump/

Finally, explain timezones, i doubt my family in new zealand are in on this conspiracy and are able to fake daylight while it's 1AM in the UK and i highly doubt that literally all webcams / video transmitting software have a built in timezone adjustment.

Northern hemisphere here it runs clockwise.
I have actually tested this myself using my bath tub. Water starts down spinning like it always does I stick my finger in the water and twirl it in the water opposite the flow until I force it to flow counter clockwise. It flowed this way for a few seconds then stopped and reversed itself back to the original clock wise flow.
One point down I am sure some more anons can finish off the rest.

Let's just assume that the earth is flat. In that case why would anyone be motivated to keep the knowledge a secret? And obviously they would have to spend trillions of dollars to do so. What could they possibly gain for such a high cost?

Be careful breh, you might be the next target for our gangstalking task force.

Fucking retard get the fuck out

calling lain poster

I've talked to people across the globe, in real time, and they swore it was night, while here it was day.

OH WAIT, THEY'RE PART OF THE CONSPIRACY AS WELL? NOOOOOOOOOO

1. atmosphere.
2. Can you not read?: "The Operational Control System (OCS) of the Global Positioning System (GPS) does not include the rigorous transformations between coordinate systems that Einstein's general theory of relativity would seem to require"
3. so which is the (((explanation))) you are using here, their first or their second? Look deeper.
4. again, then you havent looked into the topic.
5. that's all you have?? don't you think its a bit (((suspicious)))?

There are literally thousands of flat earth researchers. If you think what i have mentioned is suspicious then isnt it up to you to investigate further? i know i would. I can't spoonfeed everyone.

Wow, so all of my family and friends from all over the country, and even those in other nations, are all in on a global conspiracy. I guess when people Skype or use Facetime for international business relations that's somehow fabricated too?

Besides, I've been on flights before that have landed me in vastly different time zones. Unless someone was hacking my mechanical watch to lie about the time that had passed, it is impossible that the Earth is flat.

they're hiding more land outside antarctica or as the christians say, "theyre hiding god"…

night and day still exists on the flat earth. you are flat earth virgin and are using your ignorance as an argument.

You equated non beliving in your unbased hipotesis with beliving official holocaust story

What use is land without colonizers? Whoever is covering up this hypothetical flat earth would need to make use of the land.
Why was there no motivation to hide America from the Europeans? Why was the "New World" explored, colononized, and civilized as soon as possible? I say, because land is useless if you don't do anything with it.

That's just an autistic cop-out

pic related btw. the masons and the jews run the world.

I've more or less flown around the world. I've flown in both the southern and northern hemisphere. While I admit I never saw the curvature of the Earth, the whole "Buenos Aires to Johannesburg is farther than NY to London" thing is clearly bs. How could the Earth be flat without one of the poles be much "longer" than the other?

yeah i kind of agree with the "hiding god" argument being bs.

We dont know whats on the other side of antarctica. supposedly pic related was found by some chinese in a temple and he became a flat earther and made a book about it. its impossible to find the book however.

I wish TRS would get the fuck off my board already

Gravity doesn't pick and choose, faggot. Also, since when is FES crap relevant to Holla Forums?

Ever looked at a sunset over a calm ocean? You'll notice the reflection of the sun is significantly squashed on the vertical axis. That's the curvature of the earth, visible to anybody, and literally clear as day.
You can make a good estimate the radius of the earth using only those surface reflections and basic trigonometry.

you havent looked into it. this is how the flat earth looks circa(we dont know for sure because after all we are depending on authorities to supply the map). its also the same as the un logo, us geological survey, international civial aviation organization, international maritime org. just found pics related.

I've yet to see one of these flat earthers explain the track of the sun thru the sky.

Flat Earth Society is controlled opposition. They mix lies with truth. That's why kerry, obama and nasa always mention fes when they talk about flat earth. And the reason why this guy is confirmed shill.

This is the dumbest shit ever and I want it off my board. Filtered and reported.

Do you have a single piece of evidence to back any of this up?

No they don't.
They are standing in elevated positions.
The higher you are, the further your horizon.
Coriolis effect isn't responsible for that, so you're "debunking" a myth.

In fact, fuck going through every point.
Video related (OP.)

insults without arguments are the weakest thing in the world.

1. The atmosphere isnt going away when you use binoculars or telescopes, so what exactly is happening?

2. I most certainly can read, but i'm not going to waste time looking through a PDF to prove an argument that you're not explaining, 'they use relativity but that's actually a lie' is far too vague.
The PDF is also refusing to open for me.

3. Crepsecular rays are caused by light being scattered through gas, these can change appearance based on perspective because your sight relies on light hitting your eyes.

4. I'm asking YOU to tell me about it numbnuts, you cant just say "This is an example of lie" without explaining it.

5. It's all i need. Explain it.

I thought you were all about proving things for yourself? Because it sounds like you're accepting the word of those thousands unless you can give me reasonable explanations for your assertions so far.
If you cant explain something in laymans terms, you dont understand it and are merely parroting things you've heard or read.

Ah see, Sinead's character is "anti-TRS" and "anti-Daily Stormer", you're right but she will deny it.
The TRS is an umbrella organization, there are many "independent" groups under its auspices, such as Firestarter Media/Renegade Radio. They pretend to be in conflict with each other in order to create the illusion of independence and a variety of views. In reality they are all working together for a common goal (destruction of the right.)

putting echoes on everything doesn't mean what you think it means you literal retard.

yawn.

theres TONS of zoomin videos on youtube. heres one i found randomly now. stop lying youtube.com/watch?v=ouEiDGyfM50

none cares about ecelebs here man. stop trying to fit in.

Fuck off Sinead.

Confirmed for TRShill.
Ok I watched it.
1. The viewer is elevated as I stated.
2. The boat isn't beyond the horizon before the zoom, it is simply masked by blooming of the background on account of it being a similar brightness.

You're as bad as the firestarters and TRS goons that are posting this thread.

The shill isn't saging so what difference does it make?
You know that sage isn't a downvote right?

user you seem to be merging all your boogeymen into one.

Well at least you announce what you are doing.

TRS hires goons so he's right.

It stops the thread from being bumped and reduces the amount of times it's pushed to the top above real threads, nigger.
You can go back to reddit any time now.

Why you're right chaim, there's no shilling going on here, I'm an #israelnuke now

I know what sage does dickhead.
I just mean, if you think it's going to drive it off the front page, it isn't.

How did you reach that conclusion?

Not a single person in history has traveled to the edge of the Earth and taken a picture of how flat it is, despite it being completely feasible with current technology. Put up or shut up pussies.

Your narrative is about as batshit insane as
Firecrotch media pls go