I am a black conservative who voted trump

I am a black conservative who voted trump
Can i stay here or am i not welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-united-states.html
worldatlas.com/articles/poorest-cities-in-the-united-states.html
infoplease.com/ipa/A0884135.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All subhumans and degenerates will be dealt with eventually, with no exceptions.

Why is a white liberal fine but a black "subhuman" conservative the one you want to gas friend

You don't kill your brother because he's an idiot.

I believe the general sentiment is "Go back to Africa and try to fix that mess or be part of it." We're trying to fix the mess here.

I was born here in America.
Why cant i fix here

Fuck off TRS

How would you fix the problems the black community in the US has right now?

I don't think you need to die, but you have to go.
I recommend Barbados to your new destination.

Does africa have good internet?

Preach family values, stop drug abuse, end gang violence.
The black community is bad because of poverty not because we are inferior.

I wouldnt know

translation:

reported.

Don't racemix

You've already started out poorly by saying that you're black. Lurk and get redpilled if you have a high enough IQ for that, and then go to Africa and make that a better place for your own people.

American blacks are leagues ahead of native Africans. You probably have a lot more to offer then than you do us. Good luck with the death and destruction though. It seems to me that black folks essentially need a king that rules with an iron fist. They can't deal with democracy.

8/pol/ is White Nationalist. 4/pol/ is Civic Nationlist. 4/pol/ will like you there.

Yeah, being a bunch of fucking idiots definitely doesn't have anything to do with it. Fuck off then.

We don't care where you were born.

You're probably a nice person. Just keep away from my kids.

Good joke.

Yeah, nah, you don't really "get" it then.

This is an anonymous site, if you weren't an attention whoring faggot you wouldn't have to announce that.
Learn to capitalize first faggot. This thread is cuckchan-tier.

Point a country in Africa, we'll deport you there. May Ebola-chan give you her love.

Good, now take that attitude, and go to Africa, and appreciate and help your own people.

You be the second one to get lynched.

The black community is bad right now but you must remember that we as a people are proud and what built this nation. We were the kings of africa and egypt and build the industry that has and will make this nation great. MAGA!

This is an anonymous board, the whole point of which is that social status, ethnicity, looks, etc. do not matter at all.
The only thing that matters are your posts. I don't have much to go by, but it looks like you are virtue signaling, attention-whoring, approval-seeking, forced frog-posting shitposter and you should go back to whatever cesspool you came from.

Of course! Holla Forums is accepting jews who supported Trump its the current year after all.

Wrong. Traitors must the first to be punished.

You were easier to train for picking up cotton than monkeys. That's the only reason your kind made it to the US in the first place.

Impoverished because of inferiority?
Check out these correlations boyo.

worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-united-states.html
worldatlas.com/articles/poorest-cities-in-the-united-states.html
infoplease.com/ipa/A0884135.html

I dont give a shit.
You're not gonna have a good time though.

Depends. Liberals who just started on the college Koolaid diet might work out. Leftist GenXers, after eight years of Barak Ungabunga, have no excuse. Rope.

I don't think a mass deportation of blacks would happen in your lifetime. You should be fine so long as the racewar doesn't happen.

His "people" are gonna force us to do it.
Can see the poop swastika writing on the wall.

People may be fine with you but here, in particular, it is mandatory that one must make the expressions the first anons have. "You're okay, kid." But don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

Yeah you can stay, of course!
But 95% of the pol user base is really fin racist.
They haven't been exposed to many blacks that are decent, lots of predjuidice. They spend too much time locked up.

Proud of what, exactly? What reason do you, collectively, have for feelings of "pride"?
Are you seriously suggesting that "this nation" is made of two hundred year old cotton?