Stupid Feminism

Women should know their place, fucking normie scum. Know your places you physically inferior species. Women are for breeding, men are for pleasure. Are you with me lefty cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

101science.com/transistor.htm#HISTORY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, I'm not a tankie

Women take advantage of things because they know they can get away with it because they're women, and still have the audacity to yell they are "opressed" then you come here and ask why people hate feminists. Good joke 10/10. Keep doing your relativist bullshit.

Nice falseflag fail

Ha, dirty fucking cucks. I bet you watch niggers fuck your wives every night. I am an anarcha-feminist and I hate main stream feminism. We must oppress ever women to show them the enderstand of meaning of freedom

specifically you

A melon for ecstasy

(you)

All anfem threads need to be saged

you need to be castrated

woops forgot to group my self with anfems

totally not the worst poster on this board though right

Kek that's awesome. Someone needs to make more of these.

Shitposting thread right?

How is b8b8 pronounced? Is it baitbait, or is it baitybait?

Have you forgotten about our trans sisters?

101science.com/transistor.htm#HISTORY

where did this kind of strawmanning bullshit come from? ive literally never met or seen any tankie, even online, supporting hatred of women. both russia and china supported womens rights, and some of the hardest feminists are also marxist-leninists. stop this retarded "tankies are Holla Forums" meme tbh

Wow. Thanks for making Marxist Leninism seem even crappier then I thought it was.

Most takies are just from r/FULLCOMMUNISM, I'll give you that one.

newfags lurk more learn to not reply and sage

newfags lurk more learn to not reply and sage