SPOOPY

SPOOPY

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodlife.com/2017/08/27/taylor-swift-kim-kardashian-robbery-look-what-you-made-me-do-video/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hollywoodlife.com/2017/08/27/taylor-swift-kim-kardashian-robbery-look-what-you-made-me-do-video/
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN TAYTAY KICKSTARTED THE RACE WAR

KIKES BTFO

i dont like it
this isn't what Tay is
she is being manipulated. I dont like her this way

PLEASE GO BACK TO COUNTRY TAY SWIFT

I agree. These constant feuds with pozzed sluts and mud people will only tarnish her image.

OH, LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

I want to see T Swift in a blacked video.

Will never happen, tarbaby. Post the drake pic again that's as close you'll ever get.

QUEEN OF Holla Forums BTFO SHITSKINS

looks like another muhlluminati whore

Because having 3 new boyfriends every year isn't a shit image already.

I'll sacrifice my life to save this Goddess

What are you implying? When she finds the right guy she'll marry and lose her v card.

Too late. Already got

KIKED

After DOTR this will be a capital offense.

The kikes have really shilling this shit here recently.

She'll stay pure as the driven snow until her final day. The angels will whisk her off to Heaven to be with the only man as perfect as her and the world will mourn her loss. Future generations will either commit suicide with their umbilical cords, out of despair for coming into a world without Taylor Swift (hallowed be Her name her Kingdom Come Her will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven) or they will be forced into denying Her existence for the alternative would shatter the thread by which they maintain their sanity.

Girls who date that often are never virgins, especially celebrities.

Take your retard generalizations back to Reddit you dumb spook.

So how many "virgins" with dozens of boyfriends have you met?

why do I get the feeling shilling for this industry whore is some sort of a psyop?

Shes a Lesbian, Holla Forums always falls for Lesbians. It's like an unwritten rule.

Go through all the actresses Holla Forums has wanted. Lesbo, every time.

They'll deny it of course.

I've met at least 8 girls like that and I don't even go outside or socialize very often.

Allow me to offer you a pearl of wisdom, user:
Just because a chick won't fuck you, doesn't make them a virgin.

None but only because I grew up in commiefornia. Can count the number of friends growing up with happily married parents on one hand too.