SOMETHING'S COMING

The city of London is planning to protect its financial district and skyscrapers with a “ring of steel”

London Plans 'Ring of Steel' to Protect Financial Heart from Terrorism

archive.fo/4kwKA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TMYMo
youtube.com/watch?v=juT1zsim6es
islam-watch.org/home/107-khalaf/1032-islamic-teachings-on-sex-with-dead-humans-and-animals.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who else feeling /enriched/ here?

Youre going to need more than a ring of steel.

SO IT BEGINS

(((The City))) is european center of jewish financial scamming, so as they import more and more niggers and mohammads to London, they are taking measures against chimpout/exotermic jihad. There can be no distruption to shekel making.

is that from "children of men"?

yup

There's no point in this with how everything is decentralized.

I heard that the City of London has different rules than the rest of the UK? An enclave for the kikes in London?

how is it?

Pozzed.

It's a city within a city.

That's where Rothschild's offices are located.

Figures. I always get recommended it.

Too bad the zika virus never panned out.

Kind of weird that it all seems to culminate on new years eve. Do muslims even celebrate anything on 31st december? What's it to them, I think they are just up for doing massive damage instead of proving a point by attacking on a certain date.

As long as you don't use your brain while watching it, you can at least waste around 90 minutes of your life.

archive.is/TMYMo

Go figure…

So they actually have some sort of reason to fuck up christians tomorrow.

How ignorant of us to celebrate new year on the wrong date.

Double digit rises in council tax.
Unabated invaders we must pay to take care of.
Square mile virtually surrounded by said invaders.
28 million pounds in fines for avoiding the tv license annually.
Paedophiles in the corridors of power going unpunished.
Our assets being sold from under us to the highest bidder.

What could they possibly be worried about?

Returning to a serfdom have to keep the plebs out

As the migrant crisis has decreased since summer those who are ill minded will not be greater in number then now.
Everyone who got their asylum applications denied is also a potential loose cannon at this point and what better date to unleash hell on Europe then the beginning of the new year.
When the fireworks start you better be home if you are living in the city.

this is exaxtly what they're doing. attacking Christmas and New years is when there's large crowds in the west. celebrations run for about a month so there can be an attack at any time then, as opposed to a specific day where all security can be on high alert and they can spend big on security

I'd like to see a list of things that are not against the Spirit of Islam. I'd expect that list to fill half of a bookmark, at most.

Muds will attack anything that attracts large crowds of white citizens, year round. They seem to like killing whites during Ramitinmyassadan especially though.

It won't be enough to save them if the attack is tonight.

Of course it is.
Holy fuck I can't even put into words how much I DON'T envy britbongs.

What if the Big Ben?

This thing?

The City of London is not London. It is a distinct area with its own police force, laws, mayor etc.
It's like the Vatican city is not part of Italy. City of London is the financial centre of the world. It is beyond wealthy. Not many people live there. I've been many times because of work: it's easily accessible.

People think the New York stock exchange is where that money's at. Not true it's in the City of London.

Didn't these guys get the memo that walls don't work?

What if Big Ben was 9-11?
it's a possibility, my dude

The ring of steel was never dismantled, all the checkpoints and filter lanes still exist all they need to complete it is a few lorry loads of concrete barriers, then man the checkpoints.
I don't know where the 2022 estimate comes from, there is no way it would take that long to set it up.

Checked.
Big Ben is the name of the bell. It's why we're called 'bongs'. My church has bells. It used to be a way of keeping time before people had clocks. Pic is my church. Also London can fuck off. It's a shithole.

youtube.com/watch?v=juT1zsim6es

Seems like it.

Native Brits

That ring of steel can be harmful to Pakis, better bin it kikes.

They won't be able to do much, they are already binning their spoons.

Pretty much.
It's got that position because in ye olde days nobody was able to breach its walls. So the king just went "oh for fucks sake this is annoying. Look I'll let you guys have special rights if you just sort of submit"
So an agreement was hashed out. We're living with the consequences.

Course those walls no longer exist.
You could take the city with maybe a hundred skinheads if the police didn't interfere.

There aren't any in London. Except for the rich ones.

I think they're just cordoning off territory for the Caliphate or the new capitol of the EU

I'm still shocked and disgusted by this.

Thanx user I have been wondering about that for about as long as I have been on Holla Forums and the "britbong" name never made any sense as well.

How long until the fucking muzzies start attacking historical/cultural artifacts in Europe? I can see the cucks putting up with it too, "yes destroy our art! It's offensively white and boring *yawn* Mark Rothko and Jackson Pollock are geniuses!

Actually, Pollock's work is genius. If you think you can replicate it, prove it. However, that's not the important bit. You ask how long until Muslims start destroying cultural artifacts in Europe. The answer is simple: As soon as you let them.

Is it going to have Meson Accelerator Cannons built in 8 symmetrical parapets around it?

Sure thing, lemme just grab a canvas, some string, some nails, and a few Dulux sample tins…

No, seriously, fuck off and take your "genius" contemporary art with you.

I strongly disagree and suggest you suicide immediately.

Does anyone live in The City?

Fucking. Terrifying. 1984 has arrived in earnest.

Absurdly rich people mostly.

Monuments and artworks bring in way too many asian tourists' shekels to give up. Why do you think all of the false flags happen in liberal hell holes or in the middle of markets?

So (((people)))?
I always thought The City needed to be amalgamated with its suburbs.

1. Pre-pubescent child fucking regardless of sex.
2. Sex with goats as long as you sell its meat to a village that doesn't know you fucked it.
3. Sex with pigs but that's only reserved for the Prophet, peace be upon him.

Also necrophilia:
islam-watch.org/home/107-khalaf/1032-islamic-teachings-on-sex-with-dead-humans-and-animals.html

The city of london is tiny.
Greater London is massive.

But not all of them are jews. A good chunk aren't. But you do see a fair number of the cosmopolitan jews maintaining a home there.

Personally I say the M25 and everything inside it should be declared London and spun off into a semi independent city state.
Then York declared the capitol of England and the UK reorganised into a more federalised union or confederation.

London already has an average of 80 cameras covering each square foot of land, what are they going to add to that, drone guns?

most "eritreans" are not from eritrea

We can manage that. Holla Forums invasion of London when?

Holla Forumslacks aren't skinheads.
A skinhead is a simple thug, a brute. A useful idiot as Stalin would put it.
They're the sort of person the SA was comprised of. Useful but inevitably you have to dispose of them

We Midgar now?

They would crash it into the bell though.

Yeah, people are wising up to maritime jurisdiction kikery.

This is how nations these days fall I guess

The dystopia is here today.

And then they have the audacity to question Trump's wall.

I just had a thought. Maybe the police don't police the Muslims out of "religious tolerance" but because they're fucking scared. Could that be a possibility?

They know they're worse than niggers, and they don't hesitate to retaliate against cops. Muslims will fucking knife or bomb you. Who says one wouldn't leave a gift at your precinct or house because you detained his brother?

The city of london police are immune to that sort of bullshit.
They're essentially the banks private stormtroopers.

If it were the london metropolitan police then I'd be inclined to agree.

Nigger, Islam has been there for years.

There are 2 classes of people.

and

History is repeating itself.

Troll. Absolute 100% troll.