NEW YEARS EVE HAPPENING BINGO

TIME TO CALL IT

What city do you believe most likely to be allahu ackbared on new years eve?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7NtS6
archive.is/AiT6F
express.co.uk/news/world/744518/US-1600-tanks-Netherlands-Nato-Russia-Europe-Tom-Middendorp-Germany-Poland-Belgium
archive.is/R47RW
arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1508/1508.04561.pdf
archive.is/Ysona
express.co.uk/news/world/748369/ISIS-call-Western-jihadis-lone-wolf-attack-New-Years-churches-Obama
archive.is/VA8lM
twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/815334549089501184
archive.fo/sWbG1
bbc.com/news/world-europe-38481521
my.mixtape.moe/drqkoo.xcf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As OP I get to go first and I claim Melbourne. They busted 5 ragheads planning Christmas day bombings. All it takes is one missed muslim from their cell and the cuck capital of Australia will get culturally enriched.

Spain?

Its time for some fun. Take a gamble. What city in Spain do you believe most likely to get attacked? No need to explain your reasoning if you don't want to.

We have had a Paris attack and a Berlin attack now we just need a London attack

Finland, please.

Surprisingly, nothing in France or Germany (at least not planned), because if anything else happens in either location, that's the end of the EU. Merkel will lose, Le Pen will win, both countries will leave it (and NATO), and the non-white deportations will start.

I say a planned attack in Britain and the media responding with "if we hadn't done Brexit, this wouldn't have happened."

This shit isn't funny anymore. These animals are taking over our nations.

What a shitty meme, OP. Sage for poor quality.

Copenhagen. It is time for those pesky Danes to fell the Mossad's love.

Im gonna go with an easy US. Obongo is looking for a false flag to start war with russia before he gets evicted.

ROLLING FOR TURKEY

Istanbul is bound to get hit. Rome is another potential target because of its symbolism.

stockholm. Sandniggers from malmo will stage a shooting/grenade attack. There's plenty of violence in swedistan, but too much is mud on mud. They're ripe for something larger than a stabbing.

Berlin, Munich, or Paris.

London.
We've avoided a big attack outside of a few lone wolf incidents for years now.

Hello (((Gatestone Institute))), if you woulnd't be letting them in, they woulnd't be able to cause damage, you filthy Zionists.

I doubt it to be honest, the Mossad must be keeping their pet terrorists on a very tight leash, too much in too short a time might break the conditioning.

All I know is like Barcelona and Madrid

I dont even know of theyre full of rapefugees, I dont hear about the country much

Nah if Italy gets hit, it's instant race war & fall of the EU.
Also jihadists can't afford to lose their main base in Europe

Moscow. King Nigger is going to do everything he can to draw Russia into some sort of conflict before his time is up.

probably rome

Somewhere like Paris or London or Berlin makes the most obvious sense, but I'm going to go with a bit of wildcard and say Toronto. I don't think it'll be any sort of Bataclan-tier thing, but I could see my cuck country getting run over by a bus soon enough.

…Wellington.

Shit. this actually.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>>>/cuckchan/

Sweden, Germany, France mass rape. Obviously.

At least one truck crushing

I'm betting on Berlin. They are going to try and stop it from happening the best they can.
is assuming that they still have control. The infestation is so strong that even if they do everything in their power to prevent a major attack, it won't be enough.

They're talking about how they've foiled plots with cells of 5 people or whatever, but out of a million migrants, if just one percent of them are terrorists, that's 10,000. There's absolutely no way they can stop every attack that's being planned right now. And now that they've gone public with catching people planning attacks, the ones who haven't been caught will be careful, change their communication channels, etc.

I'm predicting a trifecta. Berlin, London (they're long overdue), and something in Sweden (Stockholm).

The truck ramming strategy is proving extremely effective for them. Governments can put up all the concrete barriers they want, but they can't put them around every single citizen in public. What will they do? Put concrete barriers around every sidewalk in every major place where people gather to celebrate?

I also expect massively lowered turn out at NYE events across Europe, yet sexual assaults and other problems will be the highest in years. Fake news media will talk about how radical right wingers drove the poor muslim immigrants to rape, molest, and abuse the women and young boys there.

There's going to be a lot of people sitting at home on NYE instead of going out like they used to. They'll all know why they can't go out, and they'll all know they can't actually say or do anything about it because they'll be branded radical right wing extremists. It's going to be a good opportunity for us tbh fam. We should be spreading memes about how NYE won't be safe because of muslims. People who aren't retarded will stay home and get pissed off at muslims. Liberals will go out and get groped, raped, harassed, beaten, etc. It's a win win, really.

VATICAN

ALL OF THE ABOVE

I really hope for more rape gangs
bigger ones than last time preferably

I want the opposite.

An attempted terror attack being stopped by the biggest redneck possible.

Sweden is already lost.
Most of the time you don't even hear about the swedish "refugees" anymore, becasue the shit they pull has become some common.
Only if it's exceptionally bad, the msm over there has a report on it, like the rapings on the pro immigration festival a couple months ago.

Some cities in germany, like Essen and Duisburg and I belive also Hamburg, but can't find the source for it right now, already announced they they will not have any offical NYE party, becasue of what happened last year.

archive.is/7NtS6
archive.is/AiT6F
sources in german

I reckon Saddam will hit London with scuds

you fool. Saddam lives in australia. his scuds can't reach that far

He just sent 1,600 tanks + APCs to the Netherlands.

express.co.uk/news/world/744518/US-1600-tanks-Netherlands-Nato-Russia-Europe-Tom-Middendorp-Germany-Poland-Belgium

Oh piss off, I've been here since this board first opened.

London's successfully evaded a major attack for almost a decade, and the mayor is now that two-faced cunt Sadiq Khan. Your City of London shekel farm is going up in smoke, it's happening.

m-meme responsibly user

I guess this world needs to die so we can build a better one from the ruins.

Brits can't have a break can they

US.
Then blame Russia for it.

It's been a while since the US had one, so probably us. Second guess is France.

Its about time for my country I guess, Rotterdam it will be.

Just move to Northern Ireland.
While I'm not in the country itself, I do live in Ulster (Co. Donegal).

Explosions? I dont know but Stockholm, London, Berlin (or anywhere in South Italy) would be a good bet.
As for rapes Cologne will get its fair share despite the 1500 cops, but the cities around are fucked as all the cops will be pulled.

Obviously there will be minor cases (5-30 rapes) in almost every city in Europe. And I wouldnt be surprised if the shitskins in other twons try do reenact the happenings from 2016

The Vatican will be safe; it has a wall.

What large to major city in the US hasn't had a murderous shitskin incident? These will be the likely al-CIAda targets for New Year's.

Oh man, imagine Swiss Guardsmen actually using their pikes to impale some "refugees".

2017 don't let me down

How about the Netherlands, they are overdue as well. IIRC no real happening in the past few years. Same goes for Denmark I guess.

i saw what looked like a mudslime here in the daytona beach area working on a blue semitruck

FUCKING CURRENT YEAR PLUS TWO

ITS CALLED A HALBERD REEEE

Honestly some of the early call of duty games weren't bad.

Bretty good

AMEN

Later ones aren't that bad either, even Infinite Warfare. Nowhere near as pozzed as some faggot fearmonger tried to claim it was. Fun shit.
Plus, it helps to be able to tell between fiction (women in military, niggers sacrificing themselves to save others) and reality.

I believe it will be Paris again.

Big Ben's going down.

Don't you mean Elizabeth Tower?

Yes.

Norfolk

My digits say Cologne 2: Electric Boogaloo

Big bucks on Brussels, Belgium.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I'm partying in Vegas, there are shitskins everywhere, hold me Holla Forums

MEME IT

lets purge this world, friends

I don't have the slightest inclination of where shit is going to go down but shit will definitely go down. You can feel it in the air.

Fuck.
"Remember, no English."

Spain has very few rapefugees since they are more interested in countries with a good economy. I think we have like 500, although the (((EU))) wants us to take almost 18k.
What we do have, though, is lots of moors from Morocco and some kebab pakis. Depends on the city I guess.
Still, we have been in happening alert level 4 out of 5 for a year and a half.

If Spain had to take almost 18k refugees, Catalonia would leave instantly.

god wills it!

ah fuck did not clear all fields damn it.

I can feel it in the dubs.

France already had theirs, so my bets are on either London or Sweden (probably Malmö or Stockholm)

long shot but New Zealand just pissed off the Jews so I throw an outside odds bet on an NZ city.

Nope. You would think Catalan nationalism is a good thing, but most of these nationalists are actually marxists who really, really want rapefugees and multiculturalism. It's a strange phenomenon. Anything remotely right-wing sounds like Spanish oppresion to them.
Sad but true.
t. catalan

Kiev will be nuked on new years

Russia/Iran will be blamed

Sweden reporting in.
Still amazed that no major happening has happened here but I'll place my bets on Stockholm, Malmö or Göteborg (and placing a small bet on London too)

Austin, Tx.

I'm amazed at that too. Either Nationella Insatsstyrkan and SÄPO are actually doing their job or they don't want to awaken the rage of the nationalists just yet.

Looks like the American west coast is prime pickin's for the plucky young terrorist wishing to make a name for himself. Though most Muslim attacks have been against other Muslims, so another attack in India or Indonesia would be a safe bet.

Toronto or Detroit would make an interesting choice, but I'm not too sure anyone would care. If I were a betting man, I'd say Jakarta or Paris.

Let it begin.

Cologne banned right winged groups that wanted to go around and stop gang rapes. My bet is on more gang rapes there, and possibly a trucking all condoned by the government. As for bombings one will go off in America and obongo will blame Putin

CALL THE POPE

Are you talking about lolcats or mudshits? Lolcats took over Internet once you know.

It's happening.

I'm talking about the mudslimes.

That cat image might have been pseudo-funny in a Holla Forums sort of way 10 years ago, but we are literally being invaded by millions of shitskins now, the culmination of decades of race treason in the halls of government. They are raping and pillaging their way across Europe and America like humanoid locusts.

The ban wouldn't be a problem if the fucking police did their fucking jobs. Goddamn.

Okay you want to disperse vigilante groups to keep the peace, but its bad when your country reaches that point. Disgusting.

If dubs, Montreal.
If trips, Wellington, NZ
If singles, Mexico City. Just because.

The fucking city of London. That I wish to see. If not, DC.

If it does indeed happen in London, I can guarantee you the one place that'll be untouched will be the School of Oriental and African Studies. I'd say there's a 95% chance any high-level radical Islamic action planned in the city is being supported by elements of the students and faculty at that godforsaken shitheap.

the Phoenix mosque is about due for some more mischief. They won't shit directly in their backyard, so I'll say Nevada, probably Vegas.

just a wild-assed guess

Terroists attacks are the norm there tho

In the US, west coast, and orchestrated by Russians. No evidence will be given or need be given anymore as to how the Russians had anything to do with it.

Within the first hour you'll here fake news outlets going "we'll if Russia is involved that means Trump actually planned it." Again, no evidence will be needed to convince half the population or more.

OP, you fucking spelled it wrong again. Aloha Snackbar.

FICKI FICKI NIGHT

NYC seems most likely or Boston.

But I'm going to go with the Capital if dubs

New York
will be visited by a
spontaneously exothermic ackbar
on new years day

Kinda of a broad stroke, but I'm predicting an attempt at coordinated attacks in NYC, Paris, London and Berlin. They'll use the same truck ramming tactic except maybe add bombs into the mix.

IF I WAS A BETTING MAN I WOULD PUT MY MONEY ON
NEWYORK ;;;BLACK LIVES MATTER
CALIFORNIA::::SNACK BARS
FLY OVER STATES ???:::: SNACK BARS
and more likely (((THEY))) WILL BLAME RUSSIA…….

I HAVE HAD A HAPPENING LIKE FEELING ALL WEEK "LIKE A HAPPENING MIGHT HAPPEN MIGHT NOT BE TERRORIST ATTACK BUT A BIG HAPPENING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN Muh SIX SENSE Muh Spidey sense is tingling THAT FEEL me the FEELER OF FEELS

fuel tanker

Bilbao

my bet is on london too, we haven't seen much there and it's been a matter of time before someone blows something there up
otherwise it's probably gonna be germoney again

Montreal is full of sandniggers now? I thought most of them were contained in Ontario.

My money's on France.

Montreal has sand niggers, niggers, Jews who refuse to speak french, commies and junkies.

you can feel it 'by omission': you can tell that 'something' is not being said. Like the silence before the storm. And boy are they silent..

Please be Melbourne or Sydney

Post your Holla Forums bans.
also 75757575757575757575

something backfires on them and turns out good for us

East coast is durkas (I hear Halifax is super pozzed) and west seems to be more Chinese/Koreans. Middle of the country (I include Ontario) seems to be a heavy mix of Chinese/Pajeet.

FICKE FICKE

Why is flipland covered in red? Did that include commie terrorists burning down cellsites and other businesses that did not give in to their extortion?

:^)

The U.N. Secretary general will be assassinated in times-square by the Jews in retribution for allowing the settlement resolution to pass.

It will be blamed on a [ white male / russian h4X0r / (((ISIS))) / new meme group ] it will be used to pass the "U.N. Small Arms Treaty" that Obama just resubmitted to the senate that criminalizes ammunition and firearms.

Obama will then take his place as the new U.N. Secretary General as he has hinted at in the past:
archive.is/R47RW

GAS IMKAMPFY
Stop permabanning Holla Forumsacks.

I dare them too, this will only speed up our victory

golden

Fuck off trying to meme my city getting attacked

If dubs Melbourne

Trips France triggering the exit from EU

My dubs say that all of the Isis infiltrators that posed as refugees will use the weapons they've smuggled in all at once all over Europe.
Singles mean only mass rapes at a few places

Freaxit

Shitcongo and Detroit habbenings
Minor London scare
And of course, Germany rape

They're too smart for that. If they did that, it would be instant game over.

Probably will hit Sweden, maybe something in Berlin.

Minor scare in London. Smal shooting or smth in USA.

Well it looks like Wellington isn't going to go so well

this, imagine a sea freight container loaded with guns and ammo, to be delivered to a poor islam infested community near you.

I doubt that there will be anything in London. The British Government is fully dedicated to ensuring that its population is replaced by Saracens as soon as possible, attacks are counter productive, the slow burn is more effective and the Government understands this. Saracens can rape/ dodge taxes and other laws as much as they like in Britain but they are prevented from putting their foot on the gas (or have been thus far).

Tomorrow will see heightened security in all major European cities so I believe the likelihood is on rape rather than murder. The police won’t stop groups of Saracens and Africans stalking venerable prey, they will have orders to prevent anyone from producing evidence (e.g. smart phones will be removed from witnesses whilst the perpetrators walk away). Police will also have to work to prevent any natives from attempting to stop the savagery.

If there is a massacre I think it will take place in Brussels.

DEUS VULT

The AFP apparently busted up jihadi john and his merry mens plans to bring in new years with a bang in Sydney. Kind of expecting something big to happen in Ausland though, they are under full enrichment protocols and other than the cafe seige and that kid shooting the accountant he through was a cop, theres not been a proper snackbar sideshow yet.

fuck off with that

sauce

If dubs or beyond……Mecca.

Somewhere in is most likely India, probably Mumbai. Israel has warned their citizens not to travel to India due to an "imminent plot."

The Hindu Nationalist government has pissed off Pakistan and Muslims inside India/Kashmir bad. So could be homegrown or state sponsored, who knows.

As far as EU cities, France seems to have a significant problem compared to the rest. Italy and the UK seem overdue, but the UK has been cleaning up their shit lately and the Italians are still somewhat racist which helps them. Not really sure about Germany, everything is pretty sketch there. Spain is close to North Africa so you can never rule stuff out there but recently they have been pretty low profile and it is easy to get to France from the UK.

On New Years eve many major facilities will have skeleton crews and thus it might be an actual coordinated attack on a nuclear facility/port/NATO base celebration of which France/Belgium/Germany have a lot of.

As far as the United States go I think the most likely area would probably be some random local fireworks thing in a city/suburb of Michigan, DC, Virginia, California, Florida, and the New Jersey/NY area. Would probably be a "grassroots" type of person.

Don't India and Pakistan have nukes or am I misremembering

If you allahu ackbar any place other then NYC on New Years, you're a fucking idiot. It's the most watched city on the planet as the ball drops.

Funny you should mention that, my gut says Auckland, Hamilton or Dunedin.

Other guesses- Capetown, South Africa; Helsinki, Finland; Athens, Greece; Sydney or Melbourne, Australia; Dearborn or Lansing, Michigan.

Places that 100% won't have an issue: Jerusalem, Haifa, Tel Aviv, Beersheba, Ramla, Nazareth etc.

Personally, I hope there's a coordinated wave of attacks that kill thousands of people. When the lion is tired, the rats will bite him as he sleeps. We need something to shake up the average Westerner from their zombie-like state. We need something to marginalise and minimise the cultural narrative of the "not all muslims" lefttard crowd.

I'm staying home and praying that there's either no attacks at all, or a series of them so horrific and inexcusable that the Western culture has no choice but to declare total war against Islamism in perpetuity.

Toronto

Actually I'm not so sure on those
Israel might false flag itself to make it look like it's under threat

PARIS
I want to see some serious fireworks in France on live TV.

I have a feeling New Zealand. We will be the first to enter the year of the Fire Cock. Please kek, don't disappoint.

The people of New Zealand will take the redpill on the jews, but only if you post "The Auckland Attacker's motives are not yet clear"

I am in Christchurch NZ this year for New Years… to be honest having had a look around their central city you might not notice if a bomb went off… the place is a mess thanks to Earthquakes and government mismanagement. Jew Key did a masterful job of fucking it all up.

Auckland would be the best bet for a happening

New York City

Oh shit, it's gon happen

The Auckland Attacker's motives are not yet clear

Hang on the Jews did say they should help fund the Maori…. Maybe a kumara coon will do something stupid … For you Americans a kumara is a kind of sweet potato

Well, that's it then. Also, Barcelona.

praise dubs kek

You know I've never watched Scrubs. Is it still worth watching? Does it hold up?

Checking my own digits.
PRAISE KEK

Sydney fireworks.

Though i wish they'd blow up elizabeth quay in perth.

Jew York and Auckland Attacker's motives are not yet clear

Not the guy you're asking, but yes. The episode they're referencing in that shoop is fucking brilliant.

If you ever watched House and thought it was funny, you should watch Scrubs to see where the inspiration came from.

Actually origin nye at the Claremont showgrounds is a safe bet.

DEUS VULT

Everywhere

What have you done?

Melbfag in the suburbs here, god I hope so. The city needs to be cleansed.

rolling first for UFO invasion

Aliums are just more escapism sharing the same root which causes White flight to avoid actually killing all subhumans ourselves. Overcome your cuckoldry.

Check'd
KEK'd
PRAISED BY KEK

What is Bluebeam

I peered beyond the veil and witnessed the face of Kek. He smiled upon me, and spoke: "It shall be New York City, Times Square, 10 minutes to midnight."

arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1508/1508.04561.pdf

Seattle, Space Needle, big corporate event, lots of media, press and celebrities. All of whom are cucks for diversity.

Did you see how one of them bitched to the (((ABC))) about what a bunch of big meanies the police were to them when they raided? ABC gobbled it up of course, because muh islamophobia
Even the outgoing literal Kike CEO had the nerve to say that Australia "needs more diversity"
I guess it would be too much to hope for the muzzie cunts to bomb the ABC studio in Melbourne. I wonder if it will even make a difference.

Germany

Berlin is the obvious pick for most enrichment throughout, there will be so many rapes the earth will be thick with blood and semen. However I believe OP is a trick question because we should also remember that specifically in Berlin police will probably smile on the rapes and maybe help holding down the occasional girl, and media will lie and divert so much that we might as well translate everything into the precise opposite. Hence, there will be no good way to verify anything.

Same goes for Cologne, where the administration has already shown last year that they want a free for all rape buffet for our guests, and protect them later by hiding facts and victim blaming. Maybe this year fugees will break into houses, Merkel must be thrilled.

I'm guessing Frankfurt will be the hot new place to be, as it's very central and perfectly connected. Then again there are like 90% brown people there, so the enrichment squads might move to the country for the choicer cuts.

There's going to be a few successful attacks. Various locations scattered over the US and the EU.

Eh, why not? Put me down for Toronto. Kek, don't let me down.

all of them up to MW3 were good imo

I'll be out celebrating in an average-sized swedish town that has been enriched by rapefugees last year. High risk of chaos and rape but low risk of terrorism.

Me and my friends are all redpilled and angry. Hopefully we'll encounter something similar to what happened in Köln, Helsinki, Hamburg and a bunch of other cities last year

Hmm, difficult to say.

Definitely some rapes and assaults going on throughout continental Europe.

They're on alert for rogue trucks so maybe, maybe not. Hard to stop that kind of shit.

Perhaps a real live explosive ackbar or two? Or some good old fashioned unloading of AK mags into helpless civilians. Security will be high so I personally don't expect much to happen.

I miss that show ;_;

Never understood this. I do that well myself, just expressing my views. But I see nothing wrong with it, I rather express and get branded, then be silent and follow the stream like a dead fish.

If trips, San Francisco
If quints, New York again

Depends on where you live and your occupation.
Especially in germany, the moment you get lebeld as being a right-winger or nazi, you're prone to lose your job, your house/apartment, any friends, basically it can destroy your whole life.
Of yourse there are laws against for example firing someone becasue of what they believe in, but there has been an tremendous effort to weaken them up with hate speech laws and what can be seen as hate speech.

No amount of bombings will fix southern Ontario.

We need to make an actual bingo card

Barrie is about the largest a city can get and be comfy. I live in a slightly smaller town and its just great. Fuck cities.

1,600 x 65t = 104 000t.

Unless you can show me the noria of ocean-going Ro-Ros carrying them I call this BS "fake news"…

Protip: the USNS Shughart class (biggest Ro-Ro ships there are in the Military Sealift Command) can carry 58 M1… (one tank battalion + spares). There are only 3 of them.

FFS I'm not even sure the US have 1600 workings tanks. Certainly not 1600 M1A2, let alone M1A2 SEP…

They sent 1 600 vehicles, probably something to equip a brigade, that may include a 50ish tank battalion, then journotard called them tanks.

Big Ben is the bell inside the tower, not the tower itself.

My hope is Austria, so those city folks who didn't vote for Hofer can witness cultural enrichment firsthand.

Painfully underchecked. May cultural enrichment be upon Seattle. Also, may you find a good way to release your anger, Swede-user.
My guess is Denmark, they are in dire need of reality check after forcing children to pray at mosques.

Vatican City, at 14:53 of the new year.

Germany will get snackbar'd

Checked

That pretty specific

Madrid, Spain. We are full alert here and the police arrest a muslim cell ready to attack at least once a week.

Said it for a few days, I think if they're going to do it at all, they're going to go EXTREME mode with it, but it wont be snackbars, itll be the kikes. And more to the point, they'll hit NYC and knock the power out as a "hack," try to link it back to Russia/Putin, and not directly kill anyone but let the chaos of no power do the killing/damage.

Thats been the whole story this year, "muh hacking," not terrorists or any of that, and I dont think the kikes see any real point in drumming up anti-muslim sentiment right now. As much sentiment as they've kept going in that way, its yet to show results in syria now that Russia is involved. And especially with them involved they cant just take syria and turn it into another hell like they wanted. If Russia and Assad keep getting their way, stability will return to that nation soon, which the kikes DONT want. But again, just more anti-muslim sentiment wont help them achieve that goal.

They have to stop Russia from acting, or drum up enough anti-Russia sentiment to get people willing to act/fight against Russia and its allies more directly. They ALSO need a puppet(president) who will do as they say on the matter, and Trump despite all that has been going on, will not play ball with them. So they either need to eliminate him, or make it IMPOSSIBLE for him to be friendly with Russia. And with the window closing on Obama to tie Trumps hands, and all this little shit they've been doing having zero impact… well.. desperate times and all that.

I think NYC's NYE event will be the subject of "hacking" tonight, its their new big buzzword and Russia is the boogeyman behind it is their narrative. So, thats my guess as to what will go down tonight.

I hope it's multiple cities. I hope they hit Belgrade too since I just heard them say that they are preparing to permanently settle niggers in our country. I hope the prime ministers daughter gets raped and or killed

OP HERE

Its 3am in Australia and so far no happening. Looks like Melb was not a winner.

O shit nigga, these dubs, what have we done

I'm all in for the bay area and london.

Have you seen this

If there are no major happening this evening, my money would be on something big in the first half of 2017. Something that would shape policy for the next few years, similar to what 9/11 did.

Minneapolis. Call it a hunch.

Amsterdam, time for the dutch to be punished by allah for allowing weed and prostution

Liberals are literally sacrificing shit now. This year will be the year when they probably lose it completely and go full genocide mode.

And I welcome it, bring it.

Does it count for the bingo if it happened yesterday?

Of course not, it needs to happen today.

I've known doctors in real life whose primary complaint about the show is that it's the most real medical show on TV, to the point that it's a little unnerving. Even the goofy shit.

What about "Lorry Attack"?

comfy as fuck

LET THE FIRECOCK HAPPENINGS BEGIN!

I decided to change around a couple of the location squares to where a happening would be more likely.

Cologne or Berlin, Germany
archive.is/Ysona
express.co.uk/news/world/748369/ISIS-call-Western-jihadis-lone-wolf-attack-New-Years-churches-Obama

Yeah, I saw that on the news at work actually. Tv doesnt get anything but public broadcast channels, and theres little else to do overnights, so usually between 230-6 during the week or about 5-7 during the weekend I basically browse Holla Forums on my phone and watch the normie news to see what they're being fed

And yes, this was among the many stories going about (yesterday or the day before was "omg putin is kicking out all the school kiddies!" shit which naturally turned out to be false). They're setting the stage. Tonight may be big, or as you said, it might come shortly after. But I FULLY expect something big to happen, computer related of course cause "muh hacking" narrative needs to keep running and be able to flow into much more heated tensions. I dont know if itll go into open war with Russia though, but I do know the point of all this shit lately is to make the waters of diplomacy between the US and Rus completely acidic so that when Trump takes office he cant work with Putin at all or else the US will be against him in large part. They arent winning that battle on narrative and made up bullshit stories alone though, they need something big to happen they can blame on Russia and make it impossible for Trump to do anything but play ball and fight or pseudo-fight them.

Okay, I realized some of the squares were redundant and there were better options. I promise this is the final version.

Made my own because I wanted it more euro-centric.
See you guys tomorrow.

Also have a blank I guess.

Do you mean bombed or raped? Because if you mean raped, I imagine the muz of Cologne might have invited their friends, this year.

Rolling for London.

Is it seriously as bad that if you said you just didn't want to hang out with Arabs/didn't feel comfortable and safe that your life is ruined? Jesus fucking Christ!

Swedish cities could be lost, but what of the countrysides for when the cities eventually become war zones?

Migrants massing in Cologne again amidst large police presence.
archive.is/VA8lM

London?

Tel Aviv?

Jerusalem.

Yeah, and it would be a terrible coincidence if London was attacked right after they denied Israel from becoming a greater state.

A true cohencidence one might say.

Lots of security for a religion of peace.

Happy Le current year + 2, pol!

Lets make a wish that year of fire cock (trump) is going to bring an responsibly meemed outcomes!

Big attack on New Years day in Moscow.
It's coming.

Nothing will happen.

No.
28 Days…. Didn't even realize that obvious coincidence.

Constantinople.

Fucking bummer

Ankara

Istanbul

Rachposter will die.

Well, here's to hoping the ID counts with the post number to make 1414

Bong here. I think London will experience the religion of peace this New Year. Thankfully I live miles away from that shithole.
I don't think Australia is in the crosshairs of the muzzies. Anyway stay safe Ausm8.

High probability that something will happen in sandnigger land, but it's somewhat not as newsworthy as jihadist attacks in lands where they don't belong.

How are Holla Forumslocks celebrating the NY?

New Years shooters?
Prepping?
Banging your old lady?
Private parties?

Shit posting?

It most certainly is. Two terror plots were recently foiled.

Why would you even mention those things?

How do mudshits even survive in cold weather?

wins the prize!

Took the kids to the children's museum, stopped at a nice place for a late lunch, and now staying in so that we don't have to deal with the crowds. Will probably go out on the roof to watch the city's fireworks display at midnight.

Holla Forums NO

whoever called Turkey wins

twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/815334549089501184

Most of the world's Muslims come from places that have actual winters. Arabs are

you have a shit standard for "actual winters" then

Good. As much as I hate London, I don't want people being slayed by the religion of peace. I have to go to that hellhole for travel and work. I live near Newcastle. Flying is cheaper than getting the train or driving.
I often have to go through Heathrow. It's a fucking nightmare.

Sit alone in my mothers basement emptying a bottle of cheap wine.

(checked)

I was talking about Australia, ya cunt.

If it makes you any better my father is doing the same on his basement

check'd

Not really. Perhaps its your ignorance of world climates? Perhaps you think this pic of Tehran doesn't represent "actual winter"?

Well done.

Only white countries count as happenings, guys.

if that's not cherry picking then I'm the queen of england

Yup.

Rolling for St. Louis, Missouri.

Fuck I just realized
0+9=9
6+3=9

Have you ever been to a desert? Even in summer, the nights are fucking freezing. There's a reason they dress in 8 layers of clothing, face covering, and heavy turbans in N. Africa. The plateaus of Saudi Arabia itself are temperate, but even they get cold during the winter months.

No snow != Not cold

nein nein?

Dubs. We got dubs with our post numbers added together, both mentioning Istanbul. I didn't even see his post until
archive.fo/sWbG1

don't remind me

Montrealer here AMA

'Many wounded' in Istanbul nightclub attack

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38481521

Dead turks is a nice (late) Christmas present.

you retard I was comparing the climate that mudshits are used to compared to ours, comparatively they don't even have winters. The closer you are to the equator the hotter it is all year round notwithstanding desertification. Do you really need someone to explain this to you? My original point is that they're not used to the constant cold we have up above. They're not adapted to it whatsoever, save parts of afghanistan.

confirmed autist

GOD DAMN CHRISTIANS KILLING MUSLIMS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BBC here

Once again, Arabs represent

Smells like false flag

It's a joke Schlomo

I didn't say a goddamn word about arabs. Take your strawman and shove it up your ass.

That is objectively false. The middle east is in the Tropic of Cancer retard. Save yourself the embarrassment and stop posting.

Honestly I'd suggest counting Sweden, Germany and France too.

Prolly.
We need a picture of these kebab-removing Santas.
Saint Nicholas lived in Asia Minor.

Sure, Profligate.

What about the US?

also itt

Santa Clause is a combination of Saint Nicholas and Odin, hence the similarity between the Wild Hunt and depictions of Santa riding in the sky.

CALLED IT

Did I accidentally meme islamic terrorism?
TOUGH SHIT, I WAS RIGHT

where can you bet on this stuff?

To be honest, you would have gotten fairly low odds for that.

2016's final victim.

You win.
Happy new year user!
May 2017 be full of happenings!

Just a heads up.

My Ranger buddy is north of Turkey right now in Belgrade. He went out there a few weeks before X-mas. Must be something going down.

Y-yeah sure.
Can't argue with those dubs.

Yeah I know. There's a terrorist attack in Istanbul every month.
Do we know if it was kurds or ISIS?

Thanks m8, love you too.
Happy CURRENT YEAR

Don't doubt the new Nostradamus, user.

I didn't. Your post calling it ended with 0 and 6. Mine saying "Istanbul" ended with 9 and 3. Adding them together gets 99 dubs. We were the only two claiming Istanbul was to be hit.

Great Track.

Meant for
Out of curiosity, were you born on 1994?

1995. Spooky af

Very nice.

Hold on, were you born before February 18th? Sorry for these personal questions, but I think I'm on to something.

early 1995, do you think it matters? Are we conjoined by some dark power?

If dubs: minor event in Copenhagen

If dubs: anywhere in Denmark

Yes it does.
Chinese New Years of 2006 was on February 18th.
0+6=6
9+3=12
It could still work if you were born…

FUCK
>inb4 underageb&

*See, it's still basically 1994 in Chinese astrology

U.N. Secretary General will be assassinated at the ball-drop ceremony in Times Square with an unknown weapon by the Jews and blamed on ISIS funded jointly by Assad and Iran.

Holla Forums has been destroyed by filthy redditors

Off by one

Anyhow, I hope you get my meaning.

You're freaking me out user.
…did we cause this? Should we feel bad? Cause I don't

Hail Kek. That's all we can say, really.

I don't feel bad either. Just odd coincidences I'm noticing :^)
I felt that same surge I felt during the Blood/Super Moon. I'm literally shaking right now:^)

35 dead in nightclub attack in turkey

who cares?

Same, huge adrenaline rush. Why?

Have a good new year mate. We will see each other again, it's fate now.

Spigelman? Who said he's on the way out?

Damn, user. Save some magic for the rest of us

checked

Berlin, or stockholm.

Well played

Cologne Germany

Riots. Many minor fires.
Attempted cover ups will fail

That's what this thread is about you stupid fucking nigger

Perhaps we will. Altered state of mind/body. It is the magick, I think. Those in the city would probably be feeling it too.

By sitting in the bunker and shitposting.

Why would the peaceful moonmen attack the oppressive white nazi crowd at time square? I mean they wouldn't want to terrorize the millions of people watching the crowded event trough their trustworthy news channel, would they?

Hey what do I win!?. But then again I don't think Turkroaches count.

The name "Kittykins" doesn't ring any bells, does it?
Also, kek

UK, France, or USA

France/Belgium for snackbar, Sweden yes and Germany for rape-ocaust.

Dubs apparently

fuck off kike

What's the star stand for then?

That's your free square. Haven't you ever played bingo?

Yeah, but usually with these special BINGOs there's something written that will surely be picked.
I don't know what I was thinking please forgive my autism

ISIS FIGHTERS, MOVE ON V!

MOVE ON V

MOVE ON FIVE

ya know, I kind of what to point out that
is utter bullshit and the only "standards" that get applied are "attractive, loving, loyal, honest, fun/funny, personality traits that arent formed purely by watching some mainstream tv show, determined, feminine, not a 'jumps into bed' whore." And that those are not even high standards, much less "unrealistic," by any stretch of the imagination. Its only in todays world filled with vapid, narcissistic, bipolar, emotionally stunted, disloyal, and dishonest whores that such things would even be viewed as "asking for to much."

But this isnt really the thread for discussing that.

pic related has got to be worth another square

You had 1 job

If repeating digits, the resulting attack will cause a shitstorm and a mass redpilling.

Good job friendo

20m left to go on the east coast. Europe is all done and they only had a minor Turkroach happening

Overall a fucking crazy year would recommend again / 10

Happy new years kikes!

Witnessed
The first set of dubz, It is yet unfortold.

Observed
Auckland perhasp? Well blessings for my brothers
The Jew York and Auckland Attacker's motives are not yet clear

Checked
And Jew York City Shoa confirmed.

Kek bestow based redpills unto the masses, praise be your name.

Fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu
Oh God user, be careful with what you unleash.

Witnessed.

That may be the case, however a freezing ice storm is totally different than a cold sand storm.

ANY COUNTDOWN STREAMS HAPPENING NOW?

Witnessing these sicc double dubs

nice dubs dude

new year coming in strong holy cow

DOUBLE WITNESSED!

IT'S GONNA HAPPEN

The free square should be refugees or nonwhites, because we know they will be involved for sure.

Everywhere

OH SHI-

a lot of this because I'm studying nipponese and nip culture

god damnit, check my trips

And now we wait for the victims to get past the media's censorship efforts.

See you in four to five days.

The Netherlands could actually use a terrorist attack. The elections are coming up

Holla Forums Holla Forums is being brought to you by the letters C.I.A, M.O.S.S.A.D and a variety of alphabetti agencies in association with Pam Geller's Gates of Vienna.

Bet you goys just can't wait to serve your jewish masters in the next war

IT'S GOYIM
THE PLURAL OF GOY IS GOYIM

"Goys" is Holla Forums's spin on it, newfriend. We say goys because it sounds like boys.

Except not really. I rarely see people use "goys" and it just sounds bad, hence the image.

So did anything happen at all?

That's because you're not from here.

a club in istanbul was attacked killing 40 people and a right wing bookstore in italy was bombed

It's difficult to find out about things like how much rapes/assaults were up on NYE because the lugenpresse and officials are dishonest about the problem.

It might take a couple of days for the stories to come out, but so far it does not look as bad as last NYE.

why do they expose themselves so?

Das dubz

source?

my.mixtape.moe/drqkoo.xcf

I don't think we should count the France arrest as a happening, respectfully.

There was mass sexual assault in some EU city on NYE.