Walk into job interview

What do you do?

fug her

I'd fuck the shit out of that beautiful creature.

Especially if that's the job

Kill it.

Tell her about how I used to trick my little sister with candy so she would let me kiss her and stick my fist up her vagina. I figure the best way to get comfortable with an interviewer is to find common ground, right?

Spoiler that shit

I want to fuck her in her fat.

I'd probably crawl on the floor towards her then dutifully eat her pussy

Then afterwards I ask if I'm "qualified" with her pussy juices all over my chin

Man the harpoons!

Only a fag wouldn't want to sink his dick in between those mounds.

Depends on the job.

Just leaving this here once more

this is not alpha bro

Turn 360 degrees and kill myself.

Shoot to maim.

In a reasonable world: Laugh, and either tell her to get out, or walk out myself.

In the real world: Walk out. Have my lawyer file reports with the local police department, the local job agency, the department of labor, and all relevant unions. Then sue her for sexual motivated insult. (Yes, that is a crime here in Germany.) And if I was the potential employee: sue her company for sexual discrimination.

So if I called a woman a slut I would be commiting this crime?

No, you'd commit libel, same as in the US, unless you could prove that she is a slut.

Oh. I just figured that Germany is further along the path to destruction than America and assumed it had actually been criminalised there.

Nah, not in this regard. Insult became a crime in the 19th century, to sell the idea of outlawing duels. So, you could go to court instead of fight to the death.

A funny side effect of insult being classified as a crime is that you are allowed to defend yourself against it. So, you can legally shoot someone to prevent him from insulting you.

but it's already maimed