Putin

Let it sink in this man is not our friend,he is a mongol goblin who is doing nothing to improve his country's economy while he sits and laughs at people and thinks they are funny for pointing finger at the oligarchs.

Tell me why is that most of the news sites supported by russia are so left wing.
Tell me why is that most israeli of russian origin defend russia so much online.
Tell me why is that russia made holocaust denial a crime.
Tell me why russia puts out propaganda to make white nationalists of ukraine seem like clowns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7wDW_3FGAQY
sputniknews.com/europe/201511281030911832-ukraine-azov-battalion-russia-syria/
sputniknews.com/politics/201601201033403927-congress-ukraine-us-aid-ultranationalist/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/11502011/Fall-of-oligarch-who-bankrolled-Ukraines-war.html
nytimes.com/2015/01/27/opinion/bernard-henri-levi-george-soros-save-the-new-ukraine.html
zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master
youtu.be/y2NcpWI6iJk
youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY
youtube.com/watch?v=Kesrrj450JI
youtube.com/watch?v=YBa4MHA5zWA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he not on our side, but he sees use in pouring gas on our fire. the fire might come to burn him later, but everyone involved understands

Go the fuck back to reddit or whatever other shithole you hail from outsider.

What the fuck? I hate Russia now.

He's running the country that seems to be putting the most money into Historical Medieval Battles. That's a hell of a cultural and political move for someone who doesn't give a fuck about white people. Yes, I believe that pushing Battle of the Nations is deliberate Russian propaganda and that's just fucking great.

while being boycotted by (((western banks)))

Is Obama your friend OP?
Obama is a faggot and so is OP

google "eastern european woman" or "russian woman" and you will know why he's good for russia.

OP can go fuck himself.

ITT butthurt hohols

Tell me why is that all of the news sites suppoeted by Merica are left wing
Tell me why is that Merioca houses and protects so many kikes who aren't even national decendants
Tell me why Merica and Yurop enforce presure to make holocaust dnial a crime
Tell me why would you support a supposed white nationalist group in Ukraine that was financed by Soros and hell bent on remaining under Merkel's rule

What's the matter Shlomo?
Teh "le Trump is a kike" meme didn't work so now you're trying to do the same with Putin?

Let me know whne putting actually does or says something infavour of the globalist scum that runs the world, and then we can talk where Putin's loyalties lie
Until then
>>>/oven/

That is true of every foreign leader you tard. I'd be much more suspicious if he put his peoples' interests behind ours.

So what is that video all about?
That woman seems to be complaning something.

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Putin Criticizes Western Countries for Abandoning Christian Roots

Already embedded
youtube.com/watch?v=7wDW_3FGAQY

Because those "nationalists" are more like Zio-Nationalists reatrd.

Reported Kike

Of course is "propaganda"

sputniknews.com/europe/201511281030911832-ukraine-azov-battalion-russia-syria/

sputniknews.com/politics/201601201033403927-congress-ukraine-us-aid-ultranationalist/

fuck off kike

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/11502011/Fall-of-oligarch-who-bankrolled-Ukraines-war.html

Even soros directly shilling for the new ukranie
nytimes.com/2015/01/27/opinion/bernard-henri-levi-george-soros-save-the-new-ukraine.html

The enemy of my enemy is my temporary ally

zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-01/hacked-emails-expose-george-soros-ukraine-puppet-master

How soon before you guys try and claim Obama is secretly based or some bullshit like that? Maybe try and paint Soros in a good light too.

Putin is shit everyone who is not a shill knows

so what are they discussing in that video.

Anybody have that info graph that shows the economy before and after Putin?

Whatever You say chaim
Try to make a valid argument retard

What are they even talking about in that video its all in russian.

(((American Liberalism))) Must be Destroyed" – Alexander Dugin at Texas A&M University, April 29, 2015

youtu.be/y2NcpWI6iJk

He never said he was

Nigger please. Go shill in the Yahoo comments section instead of wasting our time here.

There's supersonic speed
and then there's superukrainian butthurt

actually a russian speaking boy here living in the heart of siberia.
the video presented here is almost all about corruption and such bureaucratic bullshit.

yet, i keep constantly reminding you about "new russians", which are damn asians getting free citizenship and "second kid instant money" [about 100'000-200'000 rubles] just for being born on russian territory. All around the world asians - chinese, burayts, koreans, other chinks and gooks keep flooding in. In european part of russia there are other asians - muslims and arabs, called churkas, gortzi and such. Yes! Even though i'm almost pure blooded as author of "my struggle", i find it hard to meet another blonde, autumn, or something alike hair-colored not totally asian looking female to copulate with. It's pain in the ass! even though there are tons of 40-50+ y.o. blue-eyed "dissidents" from european part of russia who managed to settle down here on "voluntary-forcibly" basis.

PUTIN IS A WHITE NATIONALIST

ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH THIS IS AN ANTI-WHITE D&C SHILL

come to poland my good friend if you are sick of churkas

Actually keked hard

sorry, comrade.
i'm not weak-witted enough. i won't run away, fighting against all the odds is what the reason of our life, our struggle, our survival, our faith.
Veneds/Borisphenites (more widely known as agrarian skifs) were an simple pagan agrarian tribalic civilization, similar to other germanic tribes of the time; yet thanks to the grain trade and greek philosophical influence they became soft and easy materialst slurs adopting their religion to match that of greeks. By the time sarmats went through, there were no more men to lift a sword properly. It was a disaster. They left their villages, went further north and degraded their culture so much, that modern-day archaeologists are convinced that they simply "vanished". They walked further to intermix with existing "downshifted" vened villages [who used to be called wolf-headed, probably because their morals were of an animal] and finno-ugric tribes and reverted to some of the most gruesome pagan practices.
They came to be disorganized tribes, infighting for a piece of infertile land, until another moment of glory came to be, which turned over by khazars [they used to run slave trade in the region, mostly capturing disenchanted slavic tribes] and their lapdogs tatars and mongols.

After this wall of text the thing i wanted to say is: We are to fight and we are to die here, die for what is ours; i will not revere to "refugee" tactic running away from one crumbling kingdom to another; i hope, no, i know that i will either teach my children the same or the our whole legacy will go in vain.

Russia has the most musliums in europe
Russia has one of the lowest national incomes in europe
Russia has the worst wealth inequality in europe
Russia has the highest rate of HIV in europe
Russia has the most abortions in europe
Russia has the highest rate of violent crim in europe
Russia has had terrorist cells since the 80's
Russia has a smaller GDP then the neatherlands
Are any of these valid points ? Either putin is a shitbag or russians are filthy pigs who enjoy wallowing in their own shit

WEW
do you know why you sound retarded?

you can say the same thing of any western leader

you have to be literally retarded to be a "white nationalist" and side with the EU tbh

WE ALL KNOW PUTIN IS A COMMUNIST WORKING FOR THE JEWS – BUT HE ALSO WANTS TO TAKE POWER FROM OUR ENEMY'S IN AMERICA – AND WE ARE OK WITH THAT

this is the worst shit post ever

I couldnt help but notice the lack of argument

Nice pic, faggot

IF YOU SHILL FOR !ANYTING! WITHOUT ADDRESSING THE ARGUMENTS OF THE OTHER SIDE YOU ARE A KIKE AND DESERVE TO BE GASSED

WTF? Today I hate Putin Now!

That image is actually starting to be taken seriously, stop it.

That usually happens when your gigantic country spans two continents and was once a federation with muslim countries in it.

Oh, Holla Forums…

But posting smug anime girls and calling people cucks is what won the american elections.

Does this somehow make multiculturlism better or okay?

Im a different user

It's not multiculturalism with Russia, retard.
Those people lived there literally for centuries.
Should Russia also expel mongols and chinks that have lived in it's territory since untold times?

retards usually try to justify this by saying chechens are "peaceful muslims" and "white" even though Russians don't consider those from around the caucasus to be "white"

But Tajiks, Uzbeks and other muslim filth did not. They come to Russia in droves.

Russia's economy has been booming and growing since Putin took office, economic growth from 2000 and onward is easy to verify and very real

Such as? Most "left wing" news I see such as MSNBC, BBC, etc. tend to hate Russia. Alt-left news sites like Slate and Salon are the same.

Anecdotal. Fuck off.

The laws are focused on glorifying nazis, because nazis killed more than 20 million, probably much more, Soviets during the second world war. It has a lot less to do with the holocaust and a lot more to do with Russian nationalism.

Because the white nationalists of the Ukraine are clowns, and not true white nationalists. They are funded by Soros, just like the government of the Ukraine at the moment. Not everyone who waves around schwastikas has the conviction is should come with, and not everyone who refuses to wave them is of poor character and an enemy. Russia under Putin is a hell of a lot closer to a white nationalist ethnostate than the rest of Europe, and North America for that matter, ignoring Siberia.

It is multicultulism russia has hundreads of diffrent cultures and a huge variety of religions. That by defintion is multiculturlism multiple cultures one state.
And british musliums are british by that standard, fuck off you putin dicksucker

The Russian empire never treated its minorities as equals and it had a tendency to expell whole ethnic groups and murder millions, yes I think they should expell the mongol faggots

Fuck off faggot

Idiot.

Putin and Russia look after Russian interests. Sometimes they go along with our interests, sometimes they go against our interests. Putin is not 100% based NatSoc /ourguy/ nor is he a 100% kike puppet. The world does not operate like a Disney movie with good guys and bad guys.

Please show us

This meme needs to die. You're not a White nationalist if you're funded by Soros and your aim to be subjugated under the EU.

Just google who he is and what he does. He's a huge zionist, a kike of Soros caliber. He directs his activity countries which are about to be wrecked. Serbia, Libya, Egypt, Syria, Ukraine. Hence the «ambassador of death».

No shit. Doesn't mean we have to start WW# with him though.

*WW3

We know he's not our friend or "the savior of the white race", you retarded newfag. But he's not afraid to say things that aren't PC and pisses of the retards in Washington, so he's definitely good for that.

Because they are propaganda aimed at enemy nations. That shows that Russia knows left wing bullshit is cancerous and destroys nations, because that is exactly what they feed through their foreign propaganda outlets to their enemies.

I don't care.
We have a regime threatening WWII over losing power.
I just hope Russia can hold out but at some point they'll have to protect themselves.

OP I believe russia will be full majority muslim by 2030,Putin is for diversity unlike what most people think he is a traitor to the white race.

Based ruskie. Blood and soil.

Speaking of azov. I have a clip of them (supposedly it's azov, I don't know for sure) crufiying someone. I'll convert it to webm and post it here in few minutes

Shhh dont tell them this.
youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY
youtube.com/watch?v=Kesrrj450JI
youtube.com/watch?v=YBa4MHA5zWA

No Igor, Its not Putin, its the price of Oil.

And the GDP/capita of Russia is $7,742 not $14,000 similar to Bulgaria

based Putin

Let's see how many fall for shilling 101

GAYS NEED NOT APPLY

All global leaders need purging.

We need to begin our games of chess. Do it you pussies.

Yeah! down with bourgeois!