(1/2)

archive.fo/hAu6y

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/dFmZY
archive.is/iaUBH
archive.is/6mhaG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(2/2)

Part of the reason the third right is flourishing in the US, is the total media blackout about the pallies. You can't even discuss their exile and genocide without being shut down by campus. Same with the jew lobby in congress, whose mention is taboo.

The one thing I appreciate about palestinian shilling in Europe, is the stain it leaves on Israel's reputation. There's nothing barring you from declaring them an apartheid state in public. People know they are.

That was a fun week.

Wasn't there still economic growth in SA until late 80's?

Yes yes Israel needs a one state solution.

All the Palestinians will become Israeli. At first they will be kept separated but leftist will eventually force equality down their throats, jewish women and men will marry these Palestinians.

How can they not see this lol

We should meme more diversity for israel and more racemixing of israeli women with ethiopians.

I know redice fucked up with their gay Jewish ally thing but they can make it up if Lana makes a Barbara specter vid for Israel.

holy shit
the kikes would probably shoah her for it tho and i mean IRL

So there is a civil war between the globalist jews and the zionist jews?

Shouldn't we be supporting the zionist jews? Fucking up Israel will make loads of jews move here.

I thought we talked about this TRS

no we shouldnt.
even if it seems more pragmatic at this moment.
a white aryan person can never support a state that has commited countless crimes against whites, destabilized the region and creates rapefugees.
Not to mention that around 100 million white people had to die in both world wars and in between just to instal this illegal state

They don't see it, user. John Kerry gave a passionate, hour-long speech about Israel sliding towards demographic suicide, and all Netanyahu did in response was rage about how much of a democracy Israel is. The Likud party desperately wants to annex the West Bank (Israeli Education Minister Naftali Bennett has openly called for this), but they have no idea on what to do with the 2.7-2.9 million Arabs who live there.

Liberal Jews are panicking now because they think Trump will turn Israel into a state without a Jewish majority:

archive.fo/dFmZY

Israel is absolute fucked. They could try expelling the Arabs to Europe or killing them all, but that would create such a ferocious backlash against Israel that even the most hardcore of Zionist evangelicals would struggle to defend it. They could practice "Apartheid" and deny the Palestinians citizenship and the right to vote, but that would turn Israel into even more of a pariah state than it already is.

Sometimes I don't understand Holla Forums. Palestinians and Jews hate each other. Have 2 states is much better than having 1 in control. Let them fight it out.

Why should we waste any more money fucking around overseas? That's what got us into this mess in the first place.

I know you're not new because this exact fucking sentenced has only started appearing over the past few days, and it's word for word the same each time.

Stop trying to consensus crack faggot. We don't support any Jews. They all need to be killed.

No, that was Jews. I'd gladly spend tons of money overseas if it meant eliminating Jews.

Because you're a myopic moron. Why should we support them when they've only shat on us at every turn. They are like pigeons, we should at some point stop throwing them bread crumbs so they don't come back. Israel is a big boy, they can face the repercussions of their own actions. Good luck with the cultural Marxism monster you unleashed as Jewish women are notorious coal burners. That'll work out great if things go the way it seems like it might

we should give the arabs their own country back. many arabs in europe are actually palestinians or lebanese. they are downright scum but they also really are kinda "traumatized" because the kikes REALLY did unspeakable things to them. we should deport all those back to palestine, stop ANY support to Israel and watch them be killed off by the sandniggers and based Assad.
but thats only talk. as long as the kikes control our media, they control our politicians. and as long as they do that, israel will continue to get the support it wants. so we have to continue exposing these kikes in our countries as well as in israel. and not by siding with "based zionists" i assure you

Go suck milo's dick trs

It's an amortised cost user, one lump of cash that prevents the needless spending of countless trillions fighting other zog pseudo wars.

It would easily be worth it as far as a P&L statement goes.

This.
They're everywhere at the moment. Consensus crack is in FULL STEAM AHEAD.
Watch yourselves!

Before making America great again? The whole point of Trump was to focus on America for Americans (majority Whites). Your idea is stupid until that is done first and stupid even after because it will lead to the same shit happening again with jews flooding into the West just like after WW2 and look how it turned out.

You dumbfuck that's exactly what I advocate. I never said support with military or money or shit but advocate that Jews leave the west and gb2 Israel which is the Zionist goal as far as I know.

Ohhh noes the poor rapefugees. Fuck them, I am just saying we should support deporting both from our countries. Jews back to Israel is what zionists want.

yeah heard that one before. No one realizes the main lesson of the last 20 years is stay the fuck out of other countries that don't want you. Trying to social engineer around is globalist shit.

Wrong. It's only that some anons have only just started noticing in the past week or so. This shit was slowly being tested here over the last year, and just ramped up once they "perfected" their argument and technique.

Too many newfags don't realize that simply not responding to the kikes/shills is how you make them go away. The newfags argue with them, bump their threads, and give them a reason to keep shilling here.

user, a one-state solution would make Jews a minority in Israel. You don't support that?

I don't support fucking around in the ME any more than we already have because that's what got us into this shit in the first place.

If you think the kikes will just go back to their little kosher corner of the world and leave the rest of it alone, you are deluded beyond belief and history has made you the fool, over 100 times as it stands.

>>>/trs/

You are obviously subverting the broader message.

We do not need to intervene in the middle east and Israel, they will themselves through their own idiocy push for a one state solution, we only need to give political support.

i think they know what to do with them.

So is the Israeli/International Jew split real?

Because CNN is 100% controlled by Jews. Not saying we should ally with the Israeli's I just want to know if the split is real or not.

agreed. Except there are too many idiots on Holla Forums above who want to go spend more tax money to fuck stuff up further without helping america and becoming Soros from the other side

It seems so, my friend. Lets just wait and see.

It's not Israeli/International split. It's globalist vs nationalist (zionist) jews effectively. There are jews in israel who are globalist and want to take in rapefugees and there are nationalist jews in the west. Certainly the proportions are different though.

It's a false dichotomy. Liberal Jews are just worried that annexing the West Bank will lead to Israel's demographic demise. The "right-wing" Jews just want the land but don't really know what to do with the Arabs who live there.

Go listen to Benjamin Freedman's 1961 speech at the Willard Hotel and you'll realize what a faggot you are.

you are adamant on ignoring history aren't you.

KEK

How are they gonna pull that shit again when they LIVE IN ISRAEL? All they can do is jew Israel up to which i say let them.

You mean the history of supporting all kinds of fuck ups across the middle east? Creating Israel was a fuckup perhaps. Same could be said about Iraq, Libya and Syria. Too bad we are not omnipotent and have to compromise which means not fucking it up further.

So we do what's best for the West: jews living in Israel, rapefugees killing each other back in bumfuckistan, making the West great again as home.

Where the fuck is the problem with that?

Nobody is buying your trash, Schlomo. You've been trying for months now to pull the "good Jews" angle, it doesn't work. ALL jews are bad, all need to be removed. Foreign intervention didn't cause our situation, Jews did. At least try with your shilling.

Jews still exist.

Who gives a fuck. Palestinians are the bottom of the Arab world. They need to intergrate into other Arab countries but no one wants them because they are filthy rats. White countries must broker a deal where ethnonationalism is the norm for all countries.

Shill detected. Reported

you still ignore the crux of that argument; jews staying in Israel.

Just as I know that bears don't fly, I know kikes do not stay in their neck of the woods. You are still continuing to ignore history to push a demonstrably false 'jsut let them be goy, they want to be in their own country too' meme.

If you aren't a shill you are a brain dead faggot for ignoring centuries of recorded history of the jews doing the same shit over and over and over and over and over ad infinitum.

yep, thanks for confirming it
I am disappointed your grandmother was not turned into a soapy lampshade, more disappointed you weren't too.

The ones who weren't ran away a long, long time ago

Jews have literally never had a jewish state since BC. How do you know this?

On top of that there are many jews calling for all jews to return to israel (zionists). If this is sincere then it should be encouraged to keep them in Israel. If it is not then what is the purpose?

Oh wait

pick 1

I'm sure they have a plan

But now things have changed. Trump is elected, the WN movement is still alive and well and there must be strategic conversation and ideals put into place, not just ALL JEWS ARE SHIT, HOLOCAUST NOW!! LARPing like an incompetent angry faggot. You have no logic and therefor and completely useless to any sort of WN movement. You are the bottom of the white gene pool. Probably a fedora wearing waifu fapping low IQ turd sandwich virgin who is so filled with self loathing because of your small penis you unironically hate all other races.

wait you mean to tell me that they have only had a nation state for 2016+ years…..

nice addition of the 'not all' meme too
fuck off kike, why would you think this is even an argument.

Holy fuck can you imagine this? The fucking karma the kikes will be reaping if they actually absorb another 2 million skit skins? In one year they will decimate their own population ratio worse than the decades of attack on the US and Europe.

Every single day I see some kike scream for inclusion, diversity, multiculturalism and open borders in white Christian lands, and denounce any skeptics as racists and xenophobes. Overnight these kikes could be left with a homeland that they no longer are the majority of as shitskins become "citizens" of the new Israel and of course multiply like fucking rabbits.

We can watch as US and EU kikes desperately try to oppose this demographic suicide while at the same time trying to avoid making themselves look like complete hypocrites. Richard Spencer already blew their narrative apart with one question. What happens when dozens of journalists began asking that question? It is inevitable that these kikes will have to publicly demand that their Jew homeland remain pure, even the most pozzed of media are going to have a hard time ignoring the glaring hypocrisy.

"Rabbi for decades Jewish leaders in the US and EU have toured diversity as a countries biggest strength, and the foundation for advanced civilization. Why do you now vocally oppose amnesty for Palestinian Arabs who currently reside in the West Bank, when you have supported it for hispanics in the US and refugees in the EU?"

"Rabbi according to everything you have said in these magazines and articles I have here, Israel will become a stronger and more diverse nation by adding 2 million Arabs to your population. They will in fact then be the majority. You have repeatedly said that Hispanics becoming a majority in the US is a great thing, it's progress and the future. Why would it be any different with Arabs in Israel? Surely you aren't racist rabbi? Are you a Xenophobe rabbi? Why do you oppose multiculturalism for Israel?

Oh KEK please make this happen. Please turn Israel into an Arab majority overnight.

Kill yourself

refer to

There was an attempt. Nice to see you back JIDF, the other shills were never quite as fun.

Fuck off, kike-loving shils.

That would completely legitimise our narrative that the Jews are pro-white genocide though. How would the Zionist "anti-Islam" right in Europe defend that?

You faggots are idiots. You shill every decent thread with your KKK circle jerk bullshit and need to be exterminated. 100% incompetent retards or actively trying to subvert discussion so there is no active progress being made with thought and ideas. Kill yourselves.

The unrelenting onslaught by Holla Forums is alive and well. Reported.

Fuck off.

i think trump is taking advantage of the split between zionist and globalist "Jews" in a plot to dissolve the UN and make europe come to its senses after they realize that they CAN just quit the UNand other such multi-national organizations and kill all of the islamics in their entire country and prevent anymore from coming inside

id imagine bibi has wanted to get rid of those palestinians once and for all for a looong time

fucking jew
don't you have some cock to be nibbling?

though unfortunately it probably also means that there'd be some Christian casualties

JIDF you need to leave.

Your tactics have been exposed. I will be watching and reporting you faggots.

You literally cannot be this retarded.

Judea existed BC before the Roman Empire took it over.

How is your reading comprehension so bad?

Did jews cause the collapse of the empire? Is that what you are implying? Thats a new one. Any evidence?

No faggot, Palestinians need to be integrated with the jews in Israel!!

I'd like you to post this sentence: "Yahweh abandoned the Golems".

don't you see?

its better that israel kills their entire islamic population and quits the UN
it means that leftists would HATE them, and it shows european countries that they can do the same

no your maths is really bad

KKK had nothing to do with killing Jews. Only people who unironically blame the klan for anything, or even take them seriously, are niggers and social justice warriors. Anyone who isn't a stranger to Holla Forums or politics in general knows that the clan was infiltrated by LEO decades ago and is nothing more than a redneck gun club and fed honeypot now. Even people who live in the Deep South can go their entire life without even seeing one of these imaginary evil doers.

In the current year the KKK is nothing more than an imaginary boogeyman used by kikes and liberals to generate conflict and garner sympathy for whatever outrage or fake happening is occurring. Just like the poop swastika incident when KKK was supposedly all over the campus commiting hate crimes being witnessed by dozens of people. Too bad they were never there.

You just outed yourself shill. Fuck off back to home base and do more research before bringing that weak shit here.

Why not just ask the banking to Jews to pay the Palestinians to fuck off to Jordan?

Or are they to greedy to just pay them to leave?

Honorless hypocrites. What you fail to realize is that the US has the upper hand on Israel now, and we are the ones who will be pulling the strings for the next 8 years and hopefully beyond. If we were to abandon Israel when they are being attacked just as much as we are, we lose our biggest strategic ally whose influence is second to none. Do we trust them fully? Of course not. They have given us plenty of reasons to want them wiped out, but this is the game we must play to come out on top and to succeed to implementing our own interests. You fail to realize this because you are either incapable of grasping such concepts, too much of a scared bitch to see the reality of things, or a shill.

My reference to the KKK was not in regards to the organization itself, but the LOW IQ INBRED FAGGOTS THAT INHABIT IT AND WHO THESE CIRCLE JERKING RETARDS RESEMBLE SO WELL.

One state, two states,jews always win. They never cared about what the other nations did and why they should? Until America is there and most of the big multinationals have a place in Israel they have jobs, they have resources and everything they need.
If anyone of you thinks Palestinians will not be genocided or the kikes aren't going to use the same methods they did with the ethiopians you are sorely mistaken, jews never cared about anyone else that wasn't a fellow chosen. What will happen, in the end, is that jews expand again their territory.

they will

How convenient, israel with only jews, something they have always wanted. Sorry to burst your bubble idiot but your pathetic excuse for misdirection is pointless.

The best way to destroy a country and its culture is through the influx of inferior (islamic) cultures and palestinian DNA into the jewish population.

Switchin ID's now, ey?

I'm clearly the same person, wouldn't take a nigger to point that out. Faggot.

Really nigga?

i think saving europe is important too user
not only that, but leftists would hate Israel, and, by extension, and "Jews"
don't you think leftists would do something with that hatred?

I mean just because you're a bad shill doesn't make you less of one lad. I've never seen someone unironically post "Israel is our greatest ally" before , but you really did it. Who do you think is taking you seriously?

and furthermore, if trump wanted to, he could impose sanctions against israel too if they killed all of their islamics
so could other countries
maybe some countries would go to war with them for their "inhumane" efforts

But that will force them to leave en masse and unleash six million more kikes upon the world at large.

The rest of the Arab world wouldn't allow it, user. They know the Palestinians are of much greater value within Israel/Palestine than outside of it.

Fuck off kike.

Lefties are champions of double thinking. If they didn't master that skill the constant inconsistencies between the shit they spews and what the real world is would have fried their brain

I really doubt this:
This part worries me. I don't want too much kike influence on Trump

Israel has been nothing but a leach on western countries since its inception. The power and influence the Anglo west yeilded before has been handed off to the Jews through corruption and subversion, but the tides have changed. The recent internal conflicts within the Jewish camp have given rise to an opportunity for the Anglo west to seize back power and influence from Israel and the Jews that will serve our own ethnonationalist interests. The neoliberal globalists are not actively attempting to destroy Israel as they are doing to all of the west as a last attempt to gain back control of the geopolitical chessboard. This makes the zionists conservative camp highly dependent on our alliance and influence in the world stage. You need to realize this, and stop shilling with your mindless Jew hate that is unfounded given the new revelations that have taken place in the grand scale of things.

Now*

Oh wow not only are you that bad of a shill, you even switched ID's again. Come on man, just ask your superiors for tips. Nobody would blame you.

Read the post, you mindless faggot cunt. Reported.

ALL jews ARE bad, and ALL jews deserve to die.
Serious question, what are you shills even trying to accomplish here of all places, after all the people have seen and learned?
Should you be fishing for sympathy on normalfag forums or are you unironically trying to astroturf and create false consensus HERE of all places?

Say "Yahweh abandoned the Golems".

This post is so bad it's almost like you want me to hate Israeli Nationalists.

The jew asks you for help as he stabs you.

user, i…

You should certainly not trust them, but you should also try to understand the larger scale of things and not be so inbred.

So is Holla Forums actually pro kike because of Trump/TRS?

You are delusional. There is no fucking conflict between jews, the money will always come from the same fucking hand: globalists jews. The same that strikes deal with EU, hold the banks, ask money to the US, push degeneracy everywhere but Israel (forgot Soros already?) and hold the chair of the big companies When was the last time there was a Pro-Palestinian shit in Israel similar to the bullshit our braindead lefties do to for the rapefugee? It's like the same bullshit muzzies do here:" we are not terrorists, those don't represent islam" yet no one of them, does jack shit.
Jews aren't fucking idiots, they didn't became a bunch of morons overnight. Even Hitler saw this bullshit between "liberal jews" and "zionists jews" it's just a fake theatrical act.

Try to comprehend here, shitskin.

looks like that answered my question

WTF, i love jews now!

There is no new revelation, other than the realisation that TRS forumgoys are a bunch of lower-end-of-the-bellcurve cucks who trip over themselves to believe in Jewish kabuki theater.

I think this is the main takeaway. A 1 state solution means Israel will be overtaken by Muslims eventually. Jews can't rule over them forever and would quickly lose control of the state once the demographics work their magic.

This meme pushed by the hollyjews over and over again.
Its a well known fact most jews have many genetic diseases due to their inbreeding its like you guys are projecting.

Nobody here is pro-kike, smartass. We're just discussing the prospects of adding close to 3 million Arabs to Israel's population if the West Bank were to be annexed.

You're such an obvious shill.

You seem to be the delusional one here, lad. The UN just passed a measure that makes Jewish settlements illegal internationally. This was pre-planned. If it wasn't for a trump victory, it would be disastrous for the zionists and only further the open border policies for the west. There is clearly an internal conflict with the Jewish camp. One of delusioned globalist interests and that of the conservative nationalists.

Keep dreaming you low IQ virgin faggot. This isn't a fantasy anime board where you just spew out your wildest dreams for the sake of relief from your sex depraved social life.

88bd99 is
But TRS is actually shilling here they are even openly trying to soften the boards views on jews

Skinwalker detected.

I don't even have a TRS account, only occasionally read some of their articles. The shilling is coming from ignorant faggots and people from other boards who are actively pushing this ignorant faggot narrative.

Wrong again hahaaha

When has this place not been a fantasy anime?

How much are you being payed Chaim, or are you doing it for free?

Filtered.
>>>/somethingawful/
>>>Holla Forums

They hate it when you bring that up. Whatever they call the goy is what they are ashamed of about themselves.
myjewishlearning.com/article/jewish-genetic-diseases/

I don't even know what kind of genre we're in, but it's some grimdark shit

Nigga, the entire of Israel being built was without the UN consent. When was the last time Israel gave a fuck about them or what the UN says or all the regulations they infringed ? They never cared because the US will help them as they always did. What are you going to do if Israel annex the West Bank? Going to war with America to prevent it? Again, you are delusional.

Since forever. Only the 1% of neckbeard virgin faggots post their waifu images on slide threads that should be anchored in the first place and the faggots posting their degenerate waifu images should be banned.

Changed ID.
Your hugboxs is mine now!

ok

They don't care but with the globalist propaganda they would start to care because the entire international community would turn on them and implement sanctions that would inevitably result in the dissolution of the Israel state, which would make them an animal backed into a corner would could potentially start a nuclear war, which is what the globalist elites want. Think harder little girl.

Why do jews like hate beautiful things so much?
Are they afraid that their golems/goyim might cherish another homunculus and lash out to protect it like the last time?

take your fake news back to >>>/infowars/ everyone knows the kikes run the show around here newfriend.

I hate that fucking guy on the left.
He's one of the "us whites are such awful people" jews.

It's a goon. They fear the anime.

Filtered.
>>>/somethingawful/
>>>Holla Forums

These TRS shills just don't give up.
gas yourself

Even more delusional. Sanctions never worked and especially with Israel will never work if the US is still there ready to help them. Again,Israel doesn't produce nothing of important enough, they get the resources from the US (remember the act that bound the US to give oil to Israel in case of necessity even if the US have a needs for it?) and reparations from Germany, multinationals have their own place in Israel, i really doubt Saudi Arabia or Qatar will do jack shit to them. Also, you know, Federal Reserve, IMF, Rothschild, the EU,etc. are all in their pocket. Pure delusion.

You can run but you can't hide!

Unbelievable.

What the fuck?
voltairenet.org/article174315.html
archive.is/iaUBH

Negro please, you're on 8 == CHAN ==

as in == 8ちゃん ==

Why does everyone think if there is a civil war between jews we have to support one side or the other? It just means we figure out how to make this work to our advantage.

OF ALL THE TIMES TO FUCK UP FORMATTING

So the Saudis and Chinese interests mean they are kikes as well? More disinfo from an active subverter. Again your tactics have been exposed and you will be eradicated from this board.

Wrong. the central banks who support the politicians who actively oppose the zionists as of now are clearly pressuring all countries to subvert and dismiss the Israel state as legitimate. Is this not clear cut to you? You must see that the same international elements who are actively pushing and endorsing open border policies for the west, are doing the same to Israel. There is not just one faction of Jews who seek world domination, there are two major players in their aspirations. One who does not hold loyalty to the Zionist state and one who actively supports the greater Israel plan who happen to be the zionists. The fact is the active zionists and the international elements have a conflict of interest. As over time the conservative Zionist movement have abandoned the international globalist elite's agenda for the sake of their own logical, national sovereignty. The two sides have betrayed another, and now the zionists must depend on the newly anti-globalist trump administration to survive, which gives us the upper hands of dealings and makes the Israeli state dependent on our foreign policies as the US is no longer a puppet of either faction. The US now has a government whom are nationalist orientated. This is why we backed Trump in the first place.

red text has to go on its own line, ==this won't work==
but this will

1488D CHESS

Remember to report everyone who uses paid shill talking points.

Paid shill detected. Reported

How fucking naive are you? Did you just step off the boat from leftypol?

Fuck off kike.

Oded Yinon plan, massive narcissism and a belief that they have divine right to the region.

but apartheid is a good thig, people in both sides ultimately want it

jesus fucking christ
we need a purge like yesterday

Done.

This whole argument relies on the premise that Jews in Israel stay in Israel when time and time again it's proven they don't. The Israeli lobby is one of the most powerful in the United States. They are not shy to killing their "allies" to further their own agenda. They're constantly stirring up shit in the middle east, and they suck up billions in aid every year. Did we not forget that even the most multicultural globalist jew still doesn't support those same policies for Israel? If you actually read the article they're upset because absorbing Palestine means Jews may be a minority in Israel. They're upset because these stupid kikes are self-destructing with their own greed, so I say let them do it.

might want to fix that fuckup in the first image user

I always forget about it, sorry.

And I lost.

wtf i love kikes now

Are you sure that they are brown enough for Europe?

fuck off, leftycuck. We hate israel here for a lot of reasons, but them killing other shitskins is not one of them.

Non-whites are not our friends. leave.

Keep switching ID's, Avi.

SAGE AND REPORT REPORT REPORT

Fuck off, autist. We already post articles like that here.

That was my first post in this thread, you fucking nigger-lover.

how is this in any way related to my post?

HAHHAHHAHAHAHAH

Anyone familiar to Holla Forums knows exactly who you are. Now fuck off.

What the fuck are you even talking about, retard? Cool your 'tism.

Thanks for bumping.

It's not, you've been responding to a shill. Ignore and report.

The zionists jews just need to give up on the Holohoax meme, blame the commie jews for it, and sacrifice the leftists to the Nazis while pretending to be our greatest ally

Is Kerry based?

I've always liked him. He's worked tirelessly, and has flown around the world practicing diplomacy more than any Secretary if State in history. He has flaws, but I've always liked him. A lot of folks around here sling shit around here against any Democrat, but John Kerry is a good American. And he knows that Israeli interests and American interests are not one in the same.

All porn sites with viruses I bet. Nuke the shit out of it, Iran, so we can nuke you and rid the world of your whining about the holy lands.

I don't know who is who anymore

bump

The Jewish sect of Christianity spreading among slaves supplied by Jews took down the empire.

Proto-Bolshevism. It spread among soldiers and so on as well which is why Constantine pretended to be Christian (so that he could secure the empire for himself). Naturally the church leaders at the time played along with him since he made the religion official, meaning they would gain power too.

Guys I have a solution

What if… we let them exterminate the muds in the West Bank?

No because they will end up deporting them to Europe and also then it grants them a level legitimacy due to there not being any of the original ( well more original than the jews) inhabitants left there to "fight" them.
Best solution nuke it or show up with a conquering army and annihilate everything on that land.

Details nig, sounds fun

(((Someone))) was late with their bribe, this week, I assume.

dank as fuck

archive of third pic
archive.is/6mhaG

One state solution, let muds remove Israeli kikes while white remove kikes in the West. Let Iran whoop Saudi Arabia's ass without interfering. Peace in the middle east achieved, forcefully deport rapefugees back home now that it's not a warzone. Part of the problem solved, time to focus on deporting watermelon and chinks.

So who's fucking who here? Are Jews fucking us, or are Muslims fucking us? It's honestly hard to tell these days, because Muslims are making more gains in the West than anyone, and now they're about to take Israel.

You're retarded if you ever support kikes. Slimes are just weaponized by them against us so they can get away with their Jewry while we fight eachother.

Story time faggot.

Not seeing how this benefits them. It does benefit Muslims though.

That last quote if fake. The real quote can be found on his wikipage.
He wasn't Jewish himself but he did imply that Europe will become mixed (he implied it would happen naturally due to increased mobility and globalization) like the Egyptians were and that the Jews would be some sort of 'Spiritual Nobility' or something.
He didn't mention whether or not they would 'rule' or whether or not they would be mixed.
He was half Austrian, half Nip.

bullshit, it's just fake squabbling for the goy's viewing pleasure. Nothing has changed

holy fucking shit you idiot he's a crypto

Hell no he's not, he's talked about how great it is that whites are about to be a minority in America.

Wallpapered

A one state solution benefits the west because it makes Israel deal with the same problem the west does: ethnic decline i.e. jews becoming a minority in israel. In order to combat this Israel will need to become even more illiberal than it already is, thus losing legitimacy to your average goy. Popularity for Israel is already starting to wane (according to shlomo) so the last thing they need as bad publicity.

What is your beef with National Socialism bud? TRS and JIDF only seems to be adept with elementary school playground insults and buzzwords, it's like they only select the lowest of the low (who am I kidding it's always the most inept faggots) to attack a brilliant man and the people fighting his righteous fight.

I rest my case.

They can't give up on it, because then they have to admit that Communism is a Jewish invention. Eastern Europe would slaughter them in the streets.