IT'S HAPPENING

Russian FM proposes expulsion of 35 US diplomats in sanctions tit-for-tat

archive.fo/Y7Fwh

Other urls found in this thread:

web-beta.archive.org/web/20161222002411/https://www.rt.com/news/371187-russia-us-daily-apology
rt.com/news/372256-putin-diplomats-expulsion-rejects/
archive.is/AV5YE
archive.is/qqUhX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE ARE GOING TO BURN IN THE FIRES

I see the Clinton News Networtk is doing their best to educate the populance what fake news are.

I hope Putin won't go above retaliation banterz like these though. He should be aware that until Trump is in office, they will use anything to provoke and strain connections to Russia.

king nigger is trying to save face with leftists. They pushed the the Russian hackers meme so hard he has to do something. His legacy is already such a miserable failure that he couldn't stand taking all the flack for letting le ebil cyka rig the US election. Trump and Putin still have a cordial personal relationship and I would be shocked if this goes beyond posturing. It'll be cold war era saberattling and politics unless king nigger does something drastic.
It never went live.

Good

(((leftists)))

Good, we shouldn't work with ZOG.

Chek em

There are plenty of run of the mill white retards screaming for Russian blood.

Oy vey!

Maria is a fucking angel.

web-beta.archive.org/web/20161222002411/https://www.rt.com/news/371187-russia-us-daily-apology

Most amazing current year since the passion of the Christ:

In other words:

WINNING

rt.com/news/372256-putin-diplomats-expulsion-rejects/

Let them do it the end is near for Putin's russia, they will go the soviet way and get divided up into 5-6 countries anyway, the economy has gone to shit and people are angry on the streets.

I say we should encourage some ukranians to help us out,russians are kike tier with their propaganda machine.

So, nothing happened then?

What a waste of trips

Funny you say that.

You gotta be more careful with them trips there, user

(checked)
Putin's smart enough to ignore the bait.

the whole
fake news report is what bothers me the most. I saw this repeated no less than 10 times on the abc news this morning (I dont have tv at home, but at work at 3am theres not much else to turn on)

They're pushing that narrative HARD, to make it look like Russia is attacking children in response to obongos actions, and they've pushed that same narrative before about Putin restricting things for kids (like gay propaganda) and saying its a bad thing.

They're trying to make putin and russia look like horrible assholes who are escalating things, when in reality they've actually done nothing. All so that when king nigger pushes more shit out, they can get people to at least give it pass in the public court because "well putin IS a jerk and tried to punish children unrelated to what was going on to *get back* at the USA"

They're building this shit up as hard and as fast as possible. I dont doubt for a second that we're going to see more shit happen in the coming days. Buckle up lads

Not only has Putin decided not to expel US diplomats but BBC just reported that he invited all US diplomats and their children to a tea party in the Kremlin.

Putin just made Obummer look like a complete sausage.

Obama and the Democrats are acting like children and Putin is taking the moral and diplomatic high road. It's kind of surreal. I feel like the Obama administrating is desperately trying to go full North Korea in the last few weeks it has left and it looks every bit as pathetic as North Korea does.

CANCELLED. PUTIN WILL SHOW RESTRAINT INSTEAD

archive.is/AV5YE

Russian President Vladimir Putin said Friday that Moscow will not expel American diplomats in response to US sanctions against Russia, according to Russian state media.

The Russian Foreign Ministry had earlier recommended the Kremlin send home 35 US diplomats in response to a similar move by Washington on Thursday.

But Putin said he would not take immediate action, and would instead attempt to rebuild relations with the US after the inauguration of US President-elect Donald Trump.
Putin was quoted by Sputnik as saying: "We will not create problems for American diplomats. We will not send anyone away. We will not prohibit their families and children to use for their usual vacation spots in the New Year's holidays."

REPEAT, PUTIN WILL SHOW RESTRAINT TILL TRUMP ENTERS OFFICE

there is such a thing as fake news though (the "omg putin closes a school for little english babies!" story proves that), its just that its 99.9% the shit that comes out of cnn, abc, nbc, etc that is out right fake news stories … made up on the spot or "sourced" from "random US *official* number 48940202" (ie: fake source)

Just choose the most cucked amerikikes and replace them with better options once Trump is in power.

Obama had a nigga moment and chimped out, Putin proves himself to be the better man.

Trump is 0 days into office, yet the mere prospect of his presidency averted WOIII. Nobel peace prize incoming?

HA, no. Even if he were offered it he should reject it and laugh at them.

He's already refused to take a salary while in office, I wouldn't put it beyond him to reject one of those prizes too. Trump really likes to rub it in the media's face when he doesn't play along with their little dog and pony show.

WTF?!
I hate astrology now.

Such a classy move. Obama ended up looking like a twat.

Don't hate :^) It is 7000*n when the prophesy comes true

Dubs confirm.

Yesterday, on Spanish public TV, I saw a hit piece on Trump about him not getting singers for his inauguration ceremony, including a "Hitler dance" segment. I'll see if I can find it.

But seriously how can Obama fuck up so badly

because she lost

Because he's a nigger

well then in that case wouldn't he be batting average?

Well to be fair he's actually a lot smarter than the average pavement ape. A regular nigger would have shot up the white house by now

Etc etc. It's bizarre how little critical thinking is involved when it's a wall of text written at cnn.com or someplace else. Like an opinion-article is considered fact if you put in "I think that white cops shoot to many blacks" it will be seen as fact that white cops shoots more blacks then whites or something else. But since it's an opinion-piece, you can hide behind "but if one guy is shot by the police, I think that's too many! STOP HARASSING ME OMG IT'S AN OPINION #JadedHashtag"

Reminds me of this ole one.
It's a good meme because of the double meaning allowed for normies to use it while we knew it was because of her miscegenation

Nice trips, Schlomo.

King Nigger is setting the stage for a false flag

What is Kang Wewuz's endgame?

Stopping a joint worldwide US Russo kebab removal operation.

Can someone help me out. I know Holla Forumss position is Putin dindu nuffin; king nigger is chimping - which is probably correct. But, I'm asking what evidence is there, really? What is the media saying? Is anyone buying this garbage?

GIVE A FUCKING SUMMARY; DON'T JUST COPYPASTA THE FUCKING ARTICLE
i'm serious. this needs to end. you should have listed out the sanctions like so
then give two short sentences explaining. I'm tired of the cuckchan-tier low energy garbage on this page. it never used to be this way. this started this summer, more or less

OP is a faggot.

archive.is/qqUhX

post yfw WW3 averted

This is my biggest fear. Be careful Holla Forumsacks who live in big cities, especially in (((beloved))) Jew York. Watch for Jewish divestment in properties and companies, they will try to profit off of tragedy once again.

I remember that pic from the Shemita happening threads last year. You literally just changed the last digit of the year.

Isn't it kike, not white?

Fallback plan if WW3 doesn't happen is to throw constant legal challenges and other kike shenanigans against the Trump administration when Donald starts trying to undo all of the last-minute shit Obama's been passing. Obama's been busy organizing various front groups to gum up the works as much as possible.