The only way communism can work

The O N L Y way communism can work is by returning A L L nonwhites to their country of origin.You know it deep down there but , virtue signalling is eating you from inside.

Other urls found in this thread:

mccallstudios.com/earthlight/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

would you have this image in higher resolution?

Go away

Real low-energy, Holla Forums

I don't think so, after all Karls Marx famously declared "kill whitey".
What did he mean by this if not genociding whitey through multiculturalism and the destruction of white countries.

I didn't knew this place is worse than Holla Forums. Whatever keep dreaming about your perfect """diverse""" world.

๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€Test๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

We wuz arayans n shit man when we going to egypt you tellin me we wuz not an ancestor of egpyt man u tellin me those gypsies over there aren't white lok at their skin man they'r white man n u know man like we tryyin to go to space n sheit man like fuk man these godamn blek peple man i am sayin man these blek peple be ruinin our lives man shit man le-le-let me tell u man lo-lo-look my grand ma ma she part egyptian man u tellin me lil king tut 2 ta tu thats my gr8 gr8 gr8 gr8 gr8 granpa man n u tellin me that thes god dang egyptians arn't white lo-lo-look man Sargon was white I don kno why these histroy books be lyin to u Sargon was white the Assyrians wer ruled by whit people shit man I tell u I swear man all the white peple in america go back to Europe dey gonna be wantin us bak

Doesn't matter what he thought.

Ha-ha you're so funny! Using overused memes against the people who created it! Ha-ha

not an argument

>>>/roblox/

user, if you wanted a shitposting thread, you only needed to ask.

SAGE is my argument so go fuck yourself.
get back to >>>Holla Forums yp
or I may tell a comrade to get you a one way ticket to the >>>/gulag/

not an argument

But fedora are lefties. I thought you was smarter than thatโ€ฆ

not an argument

There is nothing to argue abou. He just posted a picture that is supposed to ""make fun of"" of Stefan.

>>>/cuckquean/

Not an argument

not an argument

?

Hello robots!

Not an Argument.

There's nothing more robotic than Holla Forumsyps

Kek
You haven't made a single argument in this thread. Just a series of unsubstantiated statements.
Frankly, it's sad. You're probably to emotional and ill informed to make a coherent argument. It's sad and embarrassing.

>>>/bbc/

Not an argument

Wtf! did I just watched!

this makes literally no sense

this is like saying the only way to have a true meat-lovers pizza paradise is by moving all the world's paperclips to asia, and all the worlds scotch tape to the western countries

i feel measurably stupider for having read your post, op

Not true considering there are million of cringe liberal videos.

Why should I make a argument about axiom.
Did you copy that from some right winger who BTFO'd you because its liberals who cant argue and are over emotional as shown in this thread.

Embrace it, user.

Nothing is more cringe than the aut-right

It's statistically obvioust that when nonwhites (without counting asians and indians to some extent) immigrate to a country, the said country goes to shit ( aka germany, nordics, france etc)

Well you're liberal of course you wont admit it.

NO!
Malvado marxista come bebรฉs.

Holla Forums is a board for leftists, not liberals.

Don't resist. It will all be over soon.

Axioms are by definition not controversial. If you believed your statement to be uncontroversial you wouldn't have made it in the first place. Embarrassing.
Your first post also suggest that the truth of your statement can be found "deep down", suggesting emotions rather than logic as your political foundation.
Pathetic and sad.

I like how OP's choice of image, when you look at the high-res version on the artist's website at mccallstudios.com/earthlight/ , prominently features people in traditional Mexican and Arab clothes right next to the blond white family. Face it OP, the left pretty much has the monopoly on shiny utopian technological futures, the right is inherently backwards-looking and when it thinks of the future at all, it mostly dreams of a Mad Max style survivalist future where only the strong survive.

And how every culture and etnicity are uniting to face the future.

the fucking Irony.
Sage this Thread.

Germany is falling apart because of them.

Like I said already there is no LOGICAL argument about why nonwhites should be let in other than muh feels, its makes me cringe when people like you think they are smarter but all they do is nitpick.

There is a wall that won't let them in.

I don't know what you want to achieve with that considering you can find by yourself how embarrassing lefties are but whatever keep cherrypicking