Reminder that fags shouldn't be allowed anywhere near children

This is what happens in a society that brainwashes people into ignoring their gut instinct. Two fags, one of whom is an elementary school teacher, sexually abuse eight students for a period of years. The teacher even films himself jacking off in an empty classroom and in the boys' bathroom. When one of the students finally comes forward, the fags flee the state, write a long letter about how they dindu nuffin, and kill themselves.

I'm willing to bet that everyone who came into contact with these two sensed there was something off and creepy about them, but couldn't do anything about it for fear of being accused of discrimination. Reminder that ALL fags are mentally unstable narcissists with a proclivity for teens and young boys. Any fag who places himself in a disciplinary role with children is especially suspect and should be considered a potential predator.

archive.is/HmC7z

Other urls found in this thread:

0m39a-3.tumblr.com/
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/
cdc.gov/hiv/risk/gender/msm/
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#incidence
reuters.com/article/2010/09/23/us-aids-usa-idUSTRE68M3H220100923
ca.news.yahoo.com/report-finds-black-gay-males-us-worst-hit-161752246.html
cdc.gov/std/Syphilis/STDFact-MSM-Syphilis.htm
cdc.gov/hepatitis/Populations/msm.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least it had a happy ending.

Since we're talking about fags, has anyone had this happen: a friend or loved one who was anti- or neutral to the bum-punchers suddenly finds out someone they know is all about the sodomy and they suddenly 180° on the whole thing? Because I've had that happen with three people in my life and they are driving me bananas with that shit. No one said you had to honor kill the little shits, but do you have to fucking EMBRACE their degeneracy?

Fucking hellfire.

have you ever had a fag drift into your circle of friends? I did when I was uni and found them to be quite abrasive and superficial. They also seem to have a general prejudice against heteros and seem angered/jealous over happy hetero couples.

Well, the story has a happy ending, at least.

Hey, at least it had a happy ending.

i can understand neutrals but do you know anyone who was actually against butt pirates who changed his mind?

wew

pledging for the local underground pedo chapter house?

Nah. Just the occasional faggot that thought is was okay to show me he was interested. Swear to fucking Christ I wanted to cold cock the mother fucker each time but knew the consequences of that action wouldn't be worth the hassle. Fucking faggots are aggressive, especially in cities known for their degeneracy.

Most people are subhumans who cannot form complex hierarchical world views from abstractions, but instead only operate in absolutes derived from personal experience. It is easy to identify these people, and their rights should be severely limited.

That's so homophobic!!!
They shouldn't be let anywhere near humans!

I swear, all the fags i've known actually have had been victims of child abuse in one way or another. One gay furfag I know actively fucking follows TheAmazingAtheist, got fucking buttblasted when I pointed out the whole "banana ass" thing, hates trump, is a goddamn bernout and probably even likes BBC

Absolutely. They HATE seeing happy hetero couples and will waste no opportunity to make fun of then behind their backs and run their names thru the mud.

It's a self-propagating cycle. Only solution is the rope. And no, it doesn't matter if they're 'victims' or not, it's not about muh feewings it's about you have the equivalent of a dangerous wild animal wandering around the city. Whether you think it a victim for having the nature of a predator is irrelevant, the correct response is to dispassionately neutralize the threat. We put down dangerous animals all the time for this reason, for some reason we seem to have a mental block these days when applying this logic to humans.

I doubt most of Holla Forums has ever interacted with a homosexual in real life lol. Not all gays are superficial degenerate leftists.

Pity Holla Forums is becoming an echo-chamber around the whole issue of gays lately. Surely there are bigger things to discuss?

OYYY VEEYYYYYYY

Take a helicopter ride, my friend.

if people knew half of the shit that goes on with 'homosexuals', they wouldn't be as vocal or supportive of them.

They then drained their bank accounts and headed west, staying in motels in Minot, N.D.; Havre, Mont.; and Kalispell, Mont. They spent two nights in Seattle before heading to Lopez Island.

Holla Forums has never been completely in agreement on the issue of Gays. The only reason there's so much discussion about it lately is that now that the election is over Holla Forums has reverted to the usual worn-out talking points.

What's to discuss? Fags don't produce children, they don't continue the race, and many of them, as the fags in OP, abuse children of actually productive members of society.
They need to be roped, plain and simple.

Are you confusing Holla Forums with trs?
into the >>>/bog/ fag

Fags can't be productive members of society? And can't help the cause without reproducing?

How so?

Easy. They raise kids, they screw it up. Pic 1.
Pic 2, they devolve into rampant degeneracy.
They're poison, they have to go. You don't build a society from individuals who aren't willing to raise children and not be concerned about getting that orgasm 24/7 .

dem getz

Have only met one poo pusher in my life that recognized the degeneracy of their lifestyle and was in agreement with the Holla Forums positions on faggots. He was even introspective enough to affirm that the lifestyle is entirely about self indulgence and nothing about contribution to the species, society or the world as a whole and in fact had a negative impact. At least he was switched on enough to not want to have/be around children nor want any special rights as a faggot, was against gay marriage, adoption etc.

That said, I don't like him any more than the rest of the faggots in the world (which I despise) but could appreciate that he was a Holla Forumslack that had contracted full blown faggotry yet was honest enough both with himself and when confronted in a relatively calm atmosphere to lay out his positions (without any leading on my behalf) and if I didn't laugh when he started dropping it like it was hot, may god strike me down where I stand.

inb4 TRS normalizing homos, as I said he was the statistical anomaly and still treated him like a degenerate faggot

I can't wait to be called a goon, I'm a bottle of JD into the night and ready for some lulz

We could both cherry pick studies that prove our contradictory points all day and not get anywhere.

Even a quick look on Wikipedia reveals major issues with the methodology of the study referenced in your first picture.

I could find a large number of stories about heterosexual couples abusing their kids too but it doesn't mean that all heterosexuals are degenerates or deserve to die.

(((wikipedia)))

you know you done fucked up right?

Kek. Ok fag. Tell me how a society prospers when everyone is a faggot.
Meanwhile I'll tell you how society prospers when every fag is removed and it's men and women bound in marriage raising children.
Take your time, I'll wait.

Holla Forums is adamantly against faggotry, you fucking faggot.

What? When did I claim this? In what reality would "Everyone" become a faggot?

Societies tend to prosper regardless of having faggots or not (hint: all do).

The only difference is that throughout history homosexuality has mostly occurred behind closed doors and not been pushed and normalized by the media - and this worked fine.

Good. Start here. Never announce you're a fag again and actually push for the values that enhance society, rather than announcing your faggotry to the world and trying to pass it off as a virtuous thing.

No - Holla Forums has been generally against the kind of faggotry that leftism promotes (Gay parades, lewd behavior, casual sex etc), but this does not equate to Holla Forums being in agreement that all gays need to be hunted down and gassed.

Congratulations - you just explained how most gays actually live.

Kill yourself, faggot.

So says the arbiter of Holla Forums

faggotry has never been accepted here, nor will it ever be
faggot

You just announced yourself, faggot. That's not how most gays actually live. Into the >>>/bog/ with you.

Yes it does

Holla Forums isn't one person, but I'm speaking from what I experienced on half-pol before the split and also 8pol during its first few months.

How can you assume this? You're talking about gays who don't actively announce that they're faggots. You probably work with them. You probably have some in your own family.

Unfortunately we usually only hear about the worst, most flamboyant faggots on the news and in popular culture.

kill yourself now and save us the rope

There were always gays in the south growing up.
You know, the weird lesbian couple that everyone knew was lesbian but they never did anything publicly. They kept in the closet. They lived together and never said a single word.

That, I am okay with. You keep that shit behind closed doors. It should never be espoused as natural or part of good society.

I've quite a lot of,
Shilling posts as of late here. Hopefully this shill gets banned soon.

I'm talking to a fag right now. The very first thing he did was tell us all he was a fag.
Point 2, every fag I have ever talked too has done what you've done. You never provide proofs that show how great fags are for society, you only ever attack our data. Every single time. I'm getting tired of it at this point. You always pull out this "not all fags" argument, but every single fag pulls out the "not all fags argument." Seriously, into the >>>/bog/ with you. You and jews share something in common, you never change your minds no matter what data you're shown.

Die fag

with the current moderation, I wouldn't hold my breath

Yes, few women I've seen this do over the years, pretty sad. And a friend of mine who wanted fags to fuck off had a friend that said to be "born in the wrong body", my friend made a 180 degree turn too, last time I've seen him he was a no good pothead.

Gays are both a symptom and a driving force behind degeneracy and sodomy in the society. They are one of the first steps on the slippery slope to immorality, as tolerating them will then used as an argument to tolerate countless other degenerate minorities (we're reaching pedos now, incest won't be far behind them, and after that I assume there just won't be any but the most basic laws regarding sexuality), with all the fags loudly supporting this bullshit, since they see it as a continuation of their struggle and a fight against MUH OPRESSION. Without even delving into the medical or psychological side of this, homosexuals already prove themself an inherently negative political force, and it is for that reason that their rights need to be severely limited. No child adoption, no marriages, no homosexual behaviour in public, at most humping each other in the privacy of their homes while doing their best to hide it from their neighbours. That should be the furthest extent of their rights, with each future attempt to expand them countered with further repression.

concise as fuck
10/10 would repress again

Telling me to kill myself isn't an argument, it's a shitpost.

Do you really think the fags who post on Holla Forums are like "all" other fags? Just take a minute to actually think about how stupid that is.

I would actually be fine with this. This is how it largely was for many successful civilizations throughout history.

has you fucked so much arse you are unable to read the first line of a post?

Nothing to think about. Post proofs or we're done here. I want to see one fag deliver for the first time in my existence proofs that show how wonderful and marvelous fags are for society.

have*
fuck, I'm a bottle of bourbon down, what’s your excuse faggot?

it's faggots like you that drive me to drink to forget the shit happening in our world, then I come here and have to see it all over again with the anger of bourbon up my sleeve

Kill yourself, faggot.

That's your claim not mine. I don't believe fags make society any more or less "marvelous". They're just a naturally occurring blip in evolution that each society deals with in its own way.

Your claim is that fags have a net negative effect on society - I agree with this at least when referring to the last 30 years or so, however 100 years ago gays weren't even talked about. It was pretty much a non-issue.

That's what I want to return to. Roll back the gay rights bullshit, stop putting gays in the media and just let people do what they want behind closed doors.

That's how it should be, friendo. Unless you want another echo-chamber like reddit.

Are you jewish too?

Hmmm. Good. That's the objectively correct opinion to have. While we're on the topic, I'll go to my next question-why not just be celibate? I'm celibate myself, and it's a very comfy existence. God knows the dick does not belong in a bacteria/feces laced cavity. Barely even belongs in a woman's vagina except to mate.

And this is when you outed yourself as a foreigner. Fuck off, faggot apologizer. Anybody have a webm of faggots being thrown off a building?

I was fed the lie that homosexuals are "just like everyone else". I'm sure some are, but the vast majority of them are disease spreading degenerates who loathe tradition and everything good.

I should have realized that most were degenerates after my first boyfriend broke up with me and became a race-mixing drag queen. Second gay that I met was a black transsexual who loved talking about his amoral sexual fantasies. It took statistics to really make me understand my experiences were not outliers.

What is, avoiding the argument?
Address your bullshit anecdotal = evidence bullshit then I might give you a second though, until then you can fuckoff with this milquetoast bullshit.

faggot lover

tits or gtfo

you're not alone. Holla Forums likes to talk about how degenerate women are, but I've seen men go full "I'm bi tee-hee" rainbows miniskirts and sucking cock in the bathroom - the SJW area is fucking rife with this bullshit

Post time stamped tits.

I've considered this, however I ended up in a committed relationship (6 years long now) and have only ever had one sexual partner.

Why are you celibate? Shouldn't you be busy making white babies? I would if pussy didn't instantly kill my boner.

Been on halfpol since the days it was part lefty and libertarian mate, and I can assure you the topic of homosexuality has always been quite controversial. Moreso lately with all the Christcucks taking over Holla Forums.

Stop drinking nigger.

When I said mate, I should have said procreate. To clarify, I am entirely celibate outside of procreation once I marry. The babies will definitely be present in a great quantity, I just won't be buzzing my brain for dopamine every time I have a hard-on.
I assume women hate sex and this won't be a hard sell for the wife.

He's a d&c shill alright, and this is the point of no return for any thread, so job well done for him, i guess?

No, fuck him. Lets post infographs, webms, and pictures which are anti-faggot.

I assume women hate sex and this won't be a hard sell for the wife.

Good on you - Hope you find a nice girl to settle down with who hasn't already ridden Jamal's cock-carousel.

Depends on the woman really - some are sex succubi who will want to multiple times daily. Some the opposite.

Never used new. Do you seriously think Holla Forums has an "official stance" on anything? A large number of halfpol's regular posters were fags and probably 5-10% of 8pol's posters are fags too.

Lol telling people to unite against the (((real))) problem rather than whine like women about a symptom of the problem (boo hoo gays exist) makes me a d/c shill. OK Chaim, I tip my nose to you.

Tits or bog?

Then stop acting like one faggot
We each get our release in our own way, mine is on a Friday night getting trashed on JD with shots of JW in between. I've got 2 kids, fed, bathed and in bed, I'm allowed a bit of levity. What have you done to ensure the continuation of the white race?

what, you couldn't throw a speckleberg or le argument man meme at me to disarm my position?
you faggots are all the same, useless, line spouting fuckwits.
>>>Holla Forums is just a click away.

Yes. I can say with absolute certainty that Holla Forums rejects post-modernism; the philosophers (Stirner), the culture, the education, etc.

[Citation Needed]

I've got plenty of memes to spice the thread up, don't worry.

>>>Holla Forums is just a click away.

I can't stand armchair communism, sorry.

From my anecdotal experience - but oldfags will remember. Disregard if you wish, I'm not fussed either way.

Ebin maymay my fellow equality-loving Redditor :^ )

you fucker, beat me to it

Gotta enjoy the classics.

100% wrong. Exposure to gays is what teaches you that the media are lying about them. They're not the cute, cuddly, Will-and-Grace, just-want-to-lead-a-normal-life people that TV tells you they are. The gays I used to hang around with were nice enough guys, and they were a blast to party with, but they were off the charts on all measures of degeneracy. Insane promiscuity; perversion; rampant addiction to drugs, alcohol, gambling; credit card in the tens of thousands… It's not a good scene. They're damaged people, and they're bad news for society. I'm not saying we should stone them, but we should face the truth about what they're like and stop celebrating and encouraging homosexuality. Every civilization in human history has disapproved of homosexuality to some extent; there was a reason for this, and it's not because everyone before 1970 was a hate-filled bigot.

This is why people hate you. You push your agenda where it clearly isn't wanted, then when people insult you and tell you to fuck off you act surprised. You're not just a fag you're a retarded fag. Consider suicide.

Fags have just been digging a hole since the 80s.

I remember /lgbt/ fagging out with their disgusting board-tan shpping but we never had a period where fags were even a sizable minority

just leave, this user puts it in more concise terms than I can in my current state

Also you don't know what an oldfag is, you think posting on Holla Forums during the 2nd exodus makes you some kind of oldfag when you are nothing but trash that blew through the doors when they were left open

More like…

Feels like reddit in here.

Boohoo. Spoken like a true leftist when confronted with anything that challenges their worldview.

Considered and declined, bud.

Agreed, I want to go back to when nobody knew/cared about us but (((leftism))) ruined that for us.

I don't want to digress, but are first-exodus fags considered originalfags here? I missed out on being an originalfag on 4chan by about 2 years, but I came immediately in 2014.

>>>/liberty/

Sticking your dick in other men's assholes isn't a worldview, stop treating your degeneracy like it has any merit.

Kek. Thank you for your swift verdict Judge Judy.

Been on the chans since 2008 buddy.

kek'd

It's like you don't realise these arguments are meaningless here. There is no compromise with faggots. If you weren't a newfag you would know. Again suicide is your best option. Dying of aids for being a faggot sounds rough.

This shit stopped in early 2015. How new are you, faggot? Why don't you go eat your boyfriends asshole out, you fucking queer.

Holla Forums spending all day circle-jerking about killing gay white males even if those white males are politically almost identically minded on every issue except homosexuality.

Meanwhile pic related is happening.

How does it feel realizing you were the d/c kike all along?

This discussion is devolving into insults now anyway so I'm going to stop posting for now. Enjoy your day.

if you were any sort of oldfag that would have tickled something in your brain, clearly it hasn't, you are newtrash.
thanks for confirming it

didn't you read, he's totally been on IB since 2008

not really sure to be honest, it's easy to tell who came here at which stages of 4cancer faggotry though. Each level has a notably different tolerance for literal faggotry

>>>/TRS/

Seriously you're bad at this.

Also
See ya later fag, hopefully you will be at the end of a rope by your own hand.

Like clockwork.

but a good one at that

I think the moral of this story is to never trust someone with a bow tie.

Alright, you baited me into posting again. Well done.

You misunderstood my comment entirely. The kikes are pushing homosexuality to redirect attention away from them so that people like you waste energy fighting anyone but the kikes. Same with feminists (women), and every other movement they control.

But bow ties are so cute!

Muh reddit spacing. Definitely not because it's the best way to layout a readable post.

as much as he is a flaming, gonorrhoea infected faggot, that isn't reddit spacing friendo. If you are going to use the meme, use it correctly

ignoring me again because I pointed out you are full of shit?

What the fuck is this mess of a thread, I can't believe that someone is trying to argue that homos are even remotely acceptable.

really? is this your first faggotry thread or what?

Which comment am I ignoring? I'm not bothering to reply to ad hominem at this point.

Hahaha, Holla Forums truly has become the right-wing equivalent of safe-space leftism. To be honest you should be all be thanking me. It's through debate with those you disagree with that you refine your own beliefs and arguments - something newfags seem to have never learned.

(checked reluctantly)

We are not TRS, or the alt-right. Just because Milo says things against Jews, doesn't mean a majority of us will start accepting faggots. The National Socialist movement of 1933 onwards was a moral/philosophical movement. Hitler himself discussed at length the need for morality, duty, honor, and anti-materialism in a populous in the grip of degeneracy (Weimar Republic). If you can't understand that faggots are immoral, and dangerous to children, and deserve no place in our movement, you should get out. Many agree not to use people to achieve an agenda, because that's PR bullshit. This movement, Trump and those that come after him, must stick to ideals. There are no based niggers or faggots, and e-celeb shit like Milo gives people the wrong idea about National Socialism.

you truly are a faggot

Get the fuck out bow-tie shill.

Kek you're dilusional

Guilty conscience for being a fag, fag?

That guttural feeling is trying to tell you something.

When did Milo claim he was a Natsoc or an authority on National Socialism? Did I miss something?

Fun fact: It's likely that without Milo and other "E celebs" shilling for the alt-right, Trump would never have been elected.

I hope one day you come to understand the hilarious irony of your comment.

The "alt-right" was a label that Kikes pinned on autistic faggots and plants to try and undermine Trump's nationalist movement. If anything, the "alt-right" actually harmed Trump. You are a delusional, faggot.

what the fuck are you smoking

Why am I not suprised.

WEIRDOS GO INTO THE BOG.

Your final resting place will look like the life you have lived, a cesspit.

LOL no. What universe are you living in? Even when Hillary named the Alt-right openly, it helped get Trump elected. Sure - the movement is being co-opted as we speak, but it (and Milo/Breitbart) certainly helped Trump get elected.

This is the problem with living in a polarized echo-chamber.

Holla Forums actually starts believing that

By alienating almost every demographic Holla Forums ends up shooting itself in the foot and ensuring it never actually accomplishes anything in real life.

Is this bog thing a new anti-gay meme? Where do you even find a bog these days?

So telling someone to fuck their mother will be WAAAAAYCIS?

It's just an old Germanic tradition. And it's not just for homosexuals, adulterers and cowards get the same fate too. The tradition is so progressive its also gender neutral, no matter your pronouns, who knew the ancient Germanics were so progressive.

No problem, where do you live?

All right, which one of you is this comment at 6:17? Sam Hyde, is that you?

I think you are confusing irony with ironing.
It's been what, 7 posts and you still have refused to recognise the part of my post you intentionally ignored.

You faggots sure are funny while nothing else

Could be due to the TRS threads which those failures of human society were so BTFO they they decided to invade to other threads.
Rats I tell ya

It's true though.

And if you intend on having a political view that actually applies to reality in any meaningful way, you need to account for it.

New Zealand. I suppose you could fly me to a bog overseas?

Feasibly how would you bog dip all homosexuals though? How would you detect us? Give the NSA Sweeping new powers? Just curious.

I've intentionally ignored lots of things in this thread, for various reasons. Don't be a special snowflake about it. If you'd like me to address something specific which I haven't already addressed then respost it.

This.
The stance here has always been simple, and black and white- and for soild reasons.

.. Something is up.

For the record, I don't want to bog-dip any homofags, but most of them are pretty damned easy to detect. They're loud, they're proud, they lisp, they mince, they wear ridiculous costumes, they perform sex acts in public, they congregate in disgusting bars and bathhouses, and they constantly brag about their sex lives in person and in print. We're not talking about rooting out cylons.

Bingo. That right there almost makes me want to do it. Forcing gays back into the closet would mitigate the vast majority of the damage they do to society. We don't have to punish every last gay - just enough to scare the rest.

Fixed that for you, OP

As a stealth-gay, perhaps this is a compromise that we can agree on.

Yeah, I've heard one say "breeders" with one of his fag friends while looking at some normie couple.

That image is nothing. These images are nothing. The Russian orthodox christian artist of these sees millions of these freaks everyday as payment for his degenerate sins.
He explains it all here: 0m39a-3.tumblr.com/

Sauce on the book?

nigger, there is not one 40-60 year old who knows what the fuck you're talking about

alt-right was a made-up term by the million dollar think tanks hillary paid to try and smear the following

you sure you don't belong on halfchan>?

introspection is something obviously lacking in faggots

I bet you are 'stealth-jew' friendly as well
fucking cock sucker.

Well peat bogs are the places where the intact mummies have been found due to their ability to preserve the corpse. Back in the day any stagnant putrid body of water did fine, such as cesspits as the Franks said. I'm sure your climate has something similar.

Also the Ancient Germanics practice no forgiveness to those not their kin and so unlike Christianity you can't be saved from your fate once the case has been proven by your peers your death will start by the local tradition. Some take a long time, some don't, some use snake pits, some tie each of your limbs to a horse pulling each limb off, others just let the wolves have you.

The gods will hold your weakness against you. Especially the deeds they do to children gives them no reason to be kept alive and around children.

You'll mess up and meet Hel. It's too late to change your fate is written.

Tacitus on Germania, Chapter 12.

Thanks bruv.

Know that Helheim isn't just where you are hurt but also Hel will make you hurt yourself aswell as depictions of those others you have the most care for until you are nothing, "the dreary of region of the dead where all things are forget". You will be forgotten once you forget who or what you were, just as you didn't know yourself while you lived.

Being gay is not inherently degenerate. But alot of them are degenerate or idealistic (in the bad way). Just continue being hard on them, you don't want to be subverted and your position to be distorted. You are MEN. You don't have time to cater to pussy feelings.

And yes I'm gay.

That's neither fun nor a fact Mr Sodomite

daily reminder that fags are literally the result of childhood sexual abuse and spread it like a meme disease to other young boys. embed related

Kill yourself, faggot.

You have a bowl full of Skittles and a bunch of friends over sometime today.

A percentage of this bowl of Skittles is poisoned. You're not sure how many, because every time you try to figure that out, someone bursts through your door and calls you homophobic, disrupting your concentration and making you lose count. You can't even establish a pattern among the different flavors of Skittle, because another douchebag comes in through the window and calls you a racist. And the longer you let the poisoned Skittles sit in the bowl, the more their poison begins to spread to the other Skittles.

Your friends love Skittles and they're about to arrive. But if you try to tell your friends that the Skittles are poisoned, or even hint at it, the sons of bitches that keep breaking into your house will return and probably turn your friends against you because they're apparently not that bright.

You are a poisoned Skittle. Whether you acknowledge it or not is irrelevant, because the simple fact is that your presence in the bowl causes a detrimental effect on those involved in the entire bowl of Skittles.

Taste the Rainbow, indeed.

All faggots are pedophiles

Of course you are. You need to broadcast that fact, which means you are as mentally ill as the others

Women > you. Remember that, queer.

Yes, yes it is, its been recognized as such by many cultures independently throughout history.
I know, that's why there is the bog.
That's why you are not.
You're correct, that's why the bog is for anyone deserving of it.

Stating your degeneracy will gain you no mercy.

Your only hope I guess is in people like Mike Pence or an Adolf Hitler who will try to cure the broken you.

But 8chaim told me that the reason little boys don't talk about being sexually molested by teachers is because they enjoyed it

I agree with OpLet me tell you this faggot's experience with children.

Two hours since posting and this user has not been banned. The mods are paid shills.

Here's our compromise: you help us kill every single other faggot in the world and we'll kill you last, sound good?

Didn't mean to post. I was trying to back out. Now I have to, I guess.

I was hired on in college at a daycare. Once a day I had to go into the infant room and expose the infants to a male, usually for about the length of a fifteen minute break. Most of the babies came from single mothers, and many were startled enough to cry over hearing a man's voice.

I was put in charge of toddlers, probably because of all the diaper changing required. Cleaning a stranger's child's privates was always a little weird feeling, even if nobody else was watching. Well, one day I noticed that a female toddler's vagina looked… gaping. It didn't look right,and I was afraid to tell somebody. I made decent acquaintance with the girl in charge of the class next door, and asked her to witness with me. She was horrified and confirmed my suspicions that the toddler had been raped (or whatever).

So we took it up with the boss. I shit you not, she pulled out a thick file and told us that this is not the first time the little girl had received such a report, and the best they could do is file another one with CPS. Turns out the girl had been taken once from her pedo father already, and given back.

Long story short I was fired for confronting him in the parking lot later that day.

I have no interest in young people of any gender sexually. But I am not surprised that a community forced to think about sex often (homos, priests, etc.) would have it's fair share of perverts. This is the secondary reason why I agree with Op - because of the increased probability.

The primary reason I agree with Op is because a boy would probably be affected, arguably "ruined", if here were raised in a homosexual household. The boy should go through the oedipian shaping of his sexuality through his mother. I personally would never take up a son in fear that he would come out gay, and yes it would be my fault if he did. I think I would do great with a daughter though. And I think most Holla Forumsacks would like the company of a girl that was raised to my standards. /blog

I had to give one such individual a ride to and from a poker game, said individual spent half the car ride home making blatant attempts to hit on me and I just found ways to shut that shit down repeatedly with simple wordcraft, this individual uses his status to feel up on females and shit because muh gay but he's really not, he is just a pathetic individual who wants to fuck everything he contacts constantly, it is really sick tbh

Into the fucking bog, faggot

cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/
cdc.gov/hiv/risk/gender/msm/
Everyone who is not an exclusive heterosexual makes up about 2.1-2.7% of the population. With about 1% being homosexual. So the number of dudes that fuck dudes would be around 1.3% at most. So if they account for 56% of new infections they are 43 times more likely to be infected.

The total number of these dude-fuckers shall we call them who are infected each year is 28,200. Given that sexual activity occurs between 15 and 45 that means that in that time 846,000 of the sexually active dude fuckers will be infected. Their total population is about 4.095 million at the most. Of which 55% will be within that 15-45 age group. So about 2.25 million of them are sexually active in a given 30 year period of which 846,000 will be infected. So about 37.5% of their sexually active population will be infected in their lifetimes. Now before you say “but that is just niggers and spics”, look at the data, even when only accounting for whites the rate of infection is still 31%. Which is admittedly better than 37% but still not great.

Homosexual Men Have 50 Times Higher Rate of AIDS
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#incidence

One in Five Gay, Bisexual Men in U.S. Cities Has HIV
reuters.com/article/2010/09/23/us-aids-usa-idUSTRE68M3H220100923

Report Finds Black Gay Males in US Worst Hit By HIV-AIDS
ca.news.yahoo.com/report-finds-black-gay-males-us-worst-hit-161752246.html

STD Facts - Syphilis & MSM
cdc.gov/std/Syphilis/STDFact-MSM-Syphilis.htm

Viral Hepatitis Populations - Men Who Have Sex with Men
cdc.gov/hepatitis/Populations/msm.htm

What? You've been fagging up the thread all throughout with your filth. Leave it to faggots to be attention-seeking scum even on an anonymous board. Into the bog it goes.

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Guess fucking who implemented this.

I could also argue to homo males that supporting gays having children is not ideologically consistent. If you are attracted to men (and their behaviors), then you should want to see more of them, and with healthy minds. But advocation of gay equal rights results in less manliness and "real" men. If you really are attracted to men, you would not support gay adoption.

>>>/trs/

So you are a fag. Do me a favor, follow the example of the fag couple in the OP story, but skip ahead to the an heroing part.

Same thing happens with trannies, pedos, goons, any degenerate group.

wrong. I know more than a few in real life. In fact, i have one gay step cousin, and my brother married a woman with a gay brother AND sister. I also used to be in the navy where I met to semi open faggots. This was before it was offical that you can be gay in the military. My ex was also one of those girls with a gay friend.
They ALL had a few things in common. They are crazy as fuck, make bad impulse decisions, selfish, too catty to have proper respect for others.
I too used to believe the may may that its ok for faggots to be the way they are

but no….those people need serious help. I understand they cant help their mental illness, but it should not be encouraged or celebrated at all. They need counceling and professional help like other people with mental problems. ive grown to be very disgusted and disturbed by homos.

Reminder that "born gay" argument doesnt make sense because natural selection.
In conclusion, they are all mentally ill degenerates.

You filthy nigger
Do you even know how HIV/AIDS spread?
Did you hear about "patient zero"?
Jewgle that shit fagget
You are nothing but bunch of degenerates

this. I agree with liberals for all the wrong reasons sometimes. its funny they use that as a defense. yes, most are born with something wrong with them that makes them turn gay. It can run in the family, just like other mental disorders. I know paranoid schizos that have crazy parents too.

I hate the faggots so much and you yet again prove me right for this hatred.
Also what the fuck did you download a bunch of memes from an imagepack from funnygag or something?

I had a similar experience with a gay co-worker who made aggressive attempts to hit on me event though it was clear I wasn't interested. If I acted that way toward my female co-workers, I'd be risking a sexual harassment complaint, but gays think that kind of behavior is charming and funny when they do it.

This isn't exactly true. Oscar Wilde was sentenced to jail because he insisted on acting like an obnoxious faggot in public.

I have several gay/trans friends who I am close with.
The problem is not gay people per say but the "slippery slope" There are gay and straight degenerates that hid in the shadows that latch on to lgbtq movement to push their "oppressed minority status" They want pedophilia,bestiality, and everything else under the sun to be seen as a "sexual orientation" You can't say anything about it because if you do it's an attack on the entire lgbtq community.

I love my lgbtq friends but If they are unwilling to admit that a significant number of them are pushing for this crap in plain sight I will never vote for gays to have the rights to adopt children or be around them because innocent children are more important their their
degenerate lifestyles or feelings.

I say live and let live until they bring kids into it. Then it's back to the 1979 treatment of gays and to hell with them.

Same with the Muslims.
I love you all but If you won't admit your pedophile worshiping demon cult is evil and needs to be abolished then you don't need to be in this country. Go back to the desert where you belong. Live there. Die there.

Clean your house before we have it condemned

Pretty much anyone who looks like they have low testosterone, or who are built with small, weak bodies/beta face.

Also, anyone with a feminine voice, Richard Spencer for example - you can tell hes gay. Fags and leftists are obvious. In Ireland, they can tell if youre Catholic or Protestant by the way you walk.

fucking faggots

You're not going to hear this kind of shit elsewhere. Out irl, making these comments will get you fired and your social profiles burned to the ground. So yea, a bunch of people who have had experience dealing with gays are probably going to come here and tell the truth, myself included.

Kill your fag friends and then kill yourself.

You love followers of a pedophile worshiping demon cult?

quote for truth

Honestly, it hasn't. You came here, tried to prove your argument correct, and failed miserably. Thank you for outing yourself as a complete fucking idiot and probable TRS shill, with posts such as in which you try the jewish tactic of claiming a sudden change in core philosophy as retroactive fact. This is a shilling tactic that TRS plans on using: claiming absurdities, and when they are challenged, they will profess like they are oldfags. I hope you die before you can ruin the next generation of white children through molestation, faggot.

You should take your own advice OP.

I'm confused now

What is considered as taboo seems to have a heavy impact on the outcome. For example: the prominence of holocaust porn in Israel. Another: having a conservative, nuclear family is being popularized by the fact it is seen as rebellious in contrast with the narrative being pushed on the masses.

Have any of you considered that your vocalized hatred of homosexuality is one reason why homosexuality is seen as an alluring lifestyle among rebellious youth?

**Its very true. This place has gone to shit since the mass-permab& waves started.
Basically, anyone who's opinion slightly challenge's the narrative of the moderators is removed permanently.
The state of Holla Forums is a sad one indeed.**

Heil Kek!

Let me guess, you just installed your Amazon Echo support in your Occulus Rift?

Have you not considered that kikes are massive sexual degenerates? It's may as well be considered an established fact to anyone who spends time around them or has dated/had sex with a jewess. There are very few groups of people that compare in deviancy, fags being one of them.
There's a lot of factors going into the "allure" of faggotry to the youth.

There are plenty more examples. Nazi imagery is taboo, and look how popular it is as a direct result. Or perhaps all those grills that stick it to their racist father by bringing home a Trayvon. In media, why is the bad guy always the favorite?

I think the effects "taboo" has on society are intentionally underplayed, that way it can be used to more easily shape the general population. Perhaps the world was allowed to be inverted in order to have doing the right thing become more popular?

Oy vey, how dare Holla Forums not accommodate and support gays! It's like anudda shoah!

I like muslims who call out islam for the horse shit that it is. They are the voices that need to be heard in the media instead of your typical muslim apologist that claims criticism of islam causes terror attacks while simultaneously saying terrorism has nothing to do with islam. vid related

How am I doing that exactly? by having a few friends who are gay trans?
I have had these discussions with them and they agree with me that there is a underling problem in the lgbtq community that needs to be ousted. I don't even support their rights to be married because gays will take advantage of children. Your not going to reach these people by saying they should just be gassed or thrown in concentration camps. This will just give fuel to the fire and make them retreat into their hugbox of degeneracy. I believe some steps should be taken to give the rational minds a chance to speak before. Make no mistake. Every single "refugee" in Europe needs to be deported as the majority of them have demonstrated themselves to be animals wearing human skin. The 3% of Muslims and Gays who stand in opposition to their communities filth should be spared imo.

If you can't understand this then I don't know what to tell you.

no excuse for trans (they need to be removed entirely)

Are you sure you are in the right place? This isn't TRS.

It's popular because it looks cool, coal burners aside, Nazi imagery is visually pleasing not many would ever deny that. Fictional villains are the favorite because of that as well as the fact that they're motivations are usually intriguing, reasonable or downright relatable. Rebellion in youth is a meme, and it is effective, but young people tend be driven by curiosity and social pressure when they fall into these traps of degeneracy. So I don't disagree with your idea about taboos being a problem but to say that we are here wanting the things we do because they are taboo is something I take issue with because, at the very least, that's not why I'm here and it's not why I strive to be more traditional and raise a traditional family. And I think it's safe to say there are at least a few anons whose motivations aren't because its naughty to be a nazi.

Shopped pic. Don't know about the chat.

I don't want to reach out to them. In fact it's safe to say no one here wants to, except to tighten the noose. Sparing the few is the sin of tolerance and compromise. Arabs and various shitskins that fall under the muslim label are animals with or without their moon worship, Islam simply makes them more aggressive and inbred. Any fag who speaks out against the degeneracy of their peers mat be lying about their position but you one thing we'd be certain of is that they're fags and it's too much of a risk to any child within spitting distance to let them walk about as they please. The same goes for all semites and muslims.

we've got a detective here

check out >>>/trs/1735

Was any of it consensual?

No, I don't think you want more homosexuals. And I'm sure that this vocalized hatred, particularly that which is sound in argument, causes some homosexuals to want to be better citizens than the stereotypes they are branded with. It probably helps in some cases, like with me, but I can't say I have met many other homosexuals that have come to this realization as a result of said vocalizations. The majority of the lgbt community is unabashedly disgusting, and they handle criticism over their lifestyle more hysterically than Bibi's recent response to the UN resolution.

It's a messy situation intentionally inflicted upon the population in order to destabilize it. It is too late to keep it hushed and not encourage it as a taboo, but it's acceptance has shown itself to indeed be a slippery slope. Personally I don't think it is going to disappear, and the best route is probably to continue convincing homos (through a variety of means) that it is in their own best interests to stop being so degenerate. Due to lgbt, media, and outreach being controlled by subversive kikes, my hopes of this happening are cynical at best. We will have to wait and see how the next generation turns out.

Trans people unfortunately are beyond help when I think about it.

I just have a soft spot for kids tbh vid related.
Realistically yes Muslims as a race are damaged people due to their demonic religion and rampant incest. however There are a very small % that don't subscribe to the madness and actively fight against it. I don't see them as enemies. Maybe you do. That's fine by me. You don't have to agree with me I'm just stating my opinion.

Hell every day I come here I see a thread where you people throw your own race under the bus "that's what she gets for voting the wrong way hurr durr enjoy being sex slaves for the rapefugees."

How long do you think this will last? All of this will eventually result in the extermination of the Muslim people or your own. The nationalists uprising will not be swift enough to stop what's coming. Surly you must know this. The world needs Islam to die and all must unite against it. Save the 3%, cull the rest, and start over from scratch. Same with the gays if need be.

I'm not infiltrator or shill I simply feel that for the time being like minded individuals of every race color and creed must come together to defeat the true evil. That evil is Islam, Globalism, and Jewish subversion and deconstruction of traditional western values that resulted in this mess in the first place. If you shun the support of outsiders thats fine as it is your choice. All I have to say is good luck. We will support you in the fight against the Muslim and Jewish attacks on your people in the shadows because it is an attack on all Americans who are not degenerate filth and want to live in a peaceful Christian nation. I would rather side with a Nazi than a Jew even if the Nazi hates me because they are not trying to destroy the west.

Lrn to read, I wasn't saying not all shitskins I was saying the only reason we'd want to reach them is to tighten the noose around their necks.
Unless they're under the care of fags, getting the comet pizza treatment, or are hwite I dont really share the sentiment
What you're referring to as the muslim race are arabs I assume, which are just dirtier, dumber versions of jews. Those who give up on women for being the retarded lemmings they are, are usually just venting frustrations. Ultimately it is ideal that only one race come out on top and it's been stated before that likeminded would have to create a short term truce in order to stop our biggest (((problem))) but in the end if whites survive this hurdle the other dumber, more violent races will have to be dealt with, including that 3%.

And any user who has dealt with shills over the past two years could tell you're at least being genuine. Which is why I'm not just shitposting til you leave

Then let's start an OP to support the small ethnic mjnorities in the middle east, that are anti-islam. The more their horror stories about islam get out, the easier it is to redpill people on it.
Praise Kek, convert the yazidis! Malek Taus vs Molach, the warmups for the feast of kek, which prepares the lake of peepeepoopoo for the invitation of kike… into the lake of peepeepoopoo. *We just toss them into lake, they not ever come out.** shadilay, it must be memed.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Anedotal evidence thread? I've never met a faggot that wasn't a bit off in the social department besides the obvious death-cult of fucking the wrong sex.

THE ONLY GOOD FAGS ARE IN THE BOG
FAGGOTRY AND NATIONALISM ARE INCOMPATIBLE
FAGS: ASK YOURSELF THIS, WHAT ARE THE LAST TWO WORDS OF THE 14 WORDS AND CAN FAGS PRODUCE THEM? NO? THEN STOP GRAVITATING TOWARDS NATSOC

also I love how the fag keeps using 'not an argument'
very typical that a mentally ill faggot would gravitate towards a cultist that advocates "getting away from your 'family of origin'" Family of origin being a kike-psychiatry word for "nuclear family"
fags are against families, pro-cults, and overall massive fucking degenerates who have no place on Holla Forums
FUCK OFF FAGS AND FAG-ENABLERS

You mean all the whites that were left behind and forgotten about when the ancient indo-european civs collapsed and were overrun by barbarous semites?

Every fag I have ever met has sufffered abuse. Every single one including an aunt of mine.

Angry faggots (the ones who were molested and never dealt with it) are annoying. Milo is tolerable but no way he is babysitting.

What kind of a faggot writes a manipulative muh PR suicide note?

Oh that's right.

bog

As a teacher….this is probably what I would do. My life would be ruined if some kid were to make up a story like that. Of course I'm not a fag or a nigger so I wouldn't molest a kid.
Not defending the guy, because he probably did it, it's just a horror story for most male teachers

Oh yes.

Keep in mind, I'd watched him torment this kid over the years, up to and including hiding under his bed for three hours just so he could grab the kid's leg when he went to bed and make him piss himself. The kid would occasionally get his own back, usually in fucked up, cartoon supervillain ways. Whenever I went over, I'd get the feeling I was being watched, and would invariably turn around to find out he'd silently crept up behind me to stare at me. He was a faggot long before he ever thought of playing the skin-flute. Him being the kind of queer that would let 50-year-old men run a train on him did not surprise me, but my friend's 180 stunned me. You can love someone and still believe that having one's dick plugged with another man's shit is a disgusting thing, and you can also continue to believe that they're still a psychopath instead of claiming they're a saint.

Not that user but Milo has one saving grace that makes him worth keeping around: he triggers the ever-loving fuck out of the SJWs and they can't do shit because of their internal protection laws that state that flamboyantly gay men are "allies" who must be protected. Watching them frantically trying to rewire their motherboard during arguments with him is amusing in the extreme. And the faggier he acts while saying things they'd consider hatespeech from a normal man, the worse it goes for them.

get out you sodomite, your kind is not welcome here

>>>/suicide/

I can't help it…

Kill yourself fam.

If society is to regain its health the idea of "tolerance" must be eradicated. Homosexuality is the spearhead of moral decay, and that moral decay is the root cause of broken families and low birth rates. We've normalized unrestrained fornication which has always resulted in societal collapse as family is the building block of civilization. Therefore if the impossible task of bringing western civilization back from the brink of destruction is to be achieved it must bring back the taboos of the past and hold everyone to those standards. That means no sodomy. To give a pass to one, who flaunts and is praised for his homosexuality just because he shares a political opinion simply brings the same cancer you wish to escape into your new order and makes the venture pointless. All Milo is is a novelty. Besides, SJWs are an easy target. When is the last time he attacked AIPAC?

you all have aids

I'm probably responding to a shill comment, but still, what a dumb question. It doesn't matter if it was consensual, or even if the students made the first move and "enjoyed it." All that matters is that he had the intention of grooming kids for sex, while their parents trusted him as an educator. The article even says he bribed the kids not to tell their parents. It's a testament to the duplicitous and sneaky nature of fags, they are not to be trusted and should be closely monitored around kids.

The way my stepbrother put it has stuck with me to this day:

"It's ok to be gay, but don't be a fucking faggot about it and then act surprised when people want you gone." Kind of like pic related.

had to do a report on that faggot in high school

faggots have been the same scene day fucking one old men reliving abuse they experienced as a child as the perpetrator not the victim. or desperately trying to make good memories of their earlier abuse these are your top's and bottoms respectively. the good ones don't fuck kids but they are still fundamentally broken individuals. the "humane" cure is to suppress this type of behavior until the previous generation of victims die out before they can infect the next generation. of course this will take several generations just to reduce the amount. but we cant just go put a bullet in the head of every molestation victim. and many of them do manage not to fall into the trap of reliving their experiences.

hot dam i need to make a new reaction folder for this topic

not a christian but

reminder that Sodom and Gomorrah where destroyed because they reached a "critical mass" of faggottry where the men of that town formed gang rape mobs witch sound outlandish but of a man being dominated will want to get back by dominating others in a similar faction. and ritualized abuse has existed (circumcision) for far longer but in equally fucked up ways. that a quick look at history/physiology/biology would prove that such a society could form, even if it was not sustainable.

A half eaten sandwhich sitting on a counter can trigger SJW's. He has served as a useful tool but has no practical value anymore. Trump drops "hatespeech" all the damn time and the reactions are far louder and the blowback is more severe. Milo only exists as a legitimate fracture point for the "right" outside of Holla Forums now and should be dropped in a bog just for that alone.

He was making a joke user. In poor taste, but a joke nonetheless.

Hey it's the bog guy.

How big is the bog? Is it voluminous enough to contain all the people you're aiming on flinging into it? Or are there several such bogs for this purpose?
What do you think of the fact that the bog's very ecosystem may be destroyed by becoming choked with the corpses of the degenerate?

This is why these degenerates where thrown in the bog. So their degeneracy would not be reborn.

This snarky fag enabling post belongs in the bog.

That girl must have some white blood in her. Cuter than the average arab.

Meh, I personally don't have any thing against other races. As long as they leave my race, civilization and country alone, they can go do whatever they want in their own corner of the world.
If they can't do that, then start the crusades!

Ehat about worshippers of the roman faggotgods?

telling an sjw you are hetero will trigger them, there is no need for that kyke fag

Literally the stupidest meme on the planet. SJW's are the easiest target in existence. There is no easier target. What's easier than SJW's? Maybe cannibals? Okay, if you find someone who makes a living saying cannibalism is bad I'll grant you the premise that Milo the jewish faggot does more than that individual.
Dude. You're using a PR argument. Screw that noise. The people who manufacture the PR are the Jews. We don't care what they think about anything.
Counter point, we go with Mike "Turn Sodomites into Christmas Lights" Pence. Straight, white male, married once entire life, lovely family, excellent model for our youth, not some jew faggot who lives nigger dick.