Milo/Pence LGBTQ nation person of the year

Looks like Mike pence or Milo yiannoplus is going to win the LGBTQ nation person of the year. Let's make sure that happens! Vote, fags! lgbtqnation.com/2016/12/vote-now-alt-right-darling-milo-yiannopoulos-leads-person-year-contest/

No thanks.

TRS please leave.

Daily reminder to filter and report anyone mentioning TRS or Ironmarch.

Milo ticks me off more than most fags I've met.

Let him die of AIDS

I'll promote satan if it triggers lefties. Jesus christ what the fuck is happening to /pol? Lately it feels like the whole website is composed of nofun 70 y grandpas. Fucking TRS/Ironmarch dick waving ruined the site.

ALT-RIGHT = SODOMITES

You have no idea what "fun" is.

Are you an actual moron? Milo is a subversive or immeasurable proportions and the vote for Pence has been organized by the progressive left to try and have him called out as a homophobe and thusly damage his image.

of*

Fuck it, this place is dead. Retards bought into the TRS/ironmarch retardation.

YOU'RE NOT FROM HERE THOUGH

I agree, this person is not of our ilk.

Who sent him I wonder?

Holla Forums figuring out they can rile us up by making threads about e-celebs.

It could be the e-celebs themselves. We helped them make money during the election after all.

Also sage nigger

Bump

Milo get out

Who the fuck cares? Why the fuck are you even aware of this degeneracy award, why are you spreading this crap, validating this jew agenda, faggot?

As much as I hate Kike Pence, him winning is better for us than Milo.

hitler dubs require it

just call them JIDF faggot

But what if we genuinely want Milo to get this award? Of all who we get connected to, he is the faggiest. Look at him. He could be the face of queer nazis everywhere. Not exactly the best thing, but they can have their island nation for on generation, and leave the structures to us whn they die.

this

this

you should seriously consider ending your life as quickly as possible

>>>/oven/

Jealous much? Only you get to talk about milo? Fucking degenerate whore!
I can sage this thread too!

btw OP, if ya wanted us to vote for either Pence or Milo, ya should have put a Pence feel image instead, now you like like pushing for Milo.

although while we talking about him, here is a webm where he reffer to himself as a happy merchant (at the end)

Many of us 'tolerated' Milo's faggotry during the election cuz he was helpful at getting Trump elected but we've been well aware he will only damage us in the long run. He knows what he is doing is now actively working with Cernobitch to undermine white nationalism in general seriously look at the drama on Twitter at the moment. These faggots need to burn.

Just try asking either of them what they think of Holla Forums and I guarantee they will only lash out and attack. They won't even pretend neutrality.

Pence on the other hand triggers the fuck out of faggots who should stay scared and in the closet. He's also not overtly working against our interests like Guyblow. Vote Pence.

lol

this board was born of cuckchan refugees

all fags should die, including you

What is wrong with Ironmarch?

Vote for Pence, none of this Milo business.

tbh I don't follow the other right wing sites much but I can tell you a huge portion of D&C right now is turning every different circle against eachother. This is why you see constant shilling here against anything that isn't 8/pol/. Meanwhile on the other sites you will see shilling against anything that isn't that site.

Not saying some of these other groups can't possibly be deliberate subversion attempts, but do keep this in mind when you see a bunch of attacks every time anyone mentions basically anything outside Holla Forums

The kikes (among others) are scared because we were coordinated enough to get Trump elected and they fear how much further we can go when we're cooperating with other similar groups; therefor they now seek to play on our differences in attempt at division.

The twitter BS seems to be that there was the 'Deploraball' event where some people were going to speak and guy by the moniker Baked Alaska started talking about how awful the Jews are which led to Cernovich trying to get him to cut it out and finally booting him. I can get wanting to talk about the jew question, but he went about it in a pretty autistic way so it isn't any wonder that Cernovich tried booting him.

Milo seemed to just step in as a replacement speaker and people have passed around some email from him about wanting to be the headliner if he was going to speak, which doesn't seem outlandish considering he's gotten a relatively bigger name for himself.

A lot of the distancing of themselves from the alt right label came after the National Policy Institute (?) meetup that was done with Richard Spencer which made headlines leading to everyone there being labeled neo-Nazis. Few people are comfortable being labeled like that, at least if they have anything resembling a professional life, so shouldn't be viewed as so odd/awful that these guys like Milo or Cernovich may not want to give people actual reason to think the claims they're Nazis are somehow legitimate.

Unless you're comfortable being labeled a Nazi yourself then it just seems hypocritical to complain about these people not wanting those labels placed on them. It seems way too common that you can come across people here suggesting that someone is worthless because they're not going full 1488 24/7 or some nonsense.

loll