Obscure Aryan Mythology

So with the holidays now being almost over I was curious about old aryan lore and mythology and the relation between Yuletide and Christmas, but instead ended up reading about the Wild Hunt instead (Not the witchman interactive cartoon, actual folk lore). Being a burger of mostly of scandinavian descent myself, I want to learn more about my ancestral culture and herritage. Seeing as how American values and culture is dying, I'm wanting to get in touch with my own in order to help bring back or support a long dead and assimilated culture.

If you think about it Nordic/Germanic/Celtic culture is one of the very few well established ethnic cultures that have been completely dead or assimilated into another (Meaning christianity). The only others I could think of are Aztec/Myan. Many cultures and ethnicities have died and have been assimlated throughout history, but for it to happen to an already well established ethnic identity is pretty rare. What's even more strange is that our race as a whole is still standing relatively intact, as opposed to every other race/cutlure this has happened to. I find this odd and this alone is probably enough to establish another thread. Granted we were assimilated into another "hwhite" culture, but Christianity was founded in the (((middle east))) after all.

This isn't at all to be taken literally, just interesting folkflore, interpret it how you wish.

THE WILD HUNT

What's really fascinating about this is that generally speaking, this tale is really only heard and documented from where the Norse and Germanic tribes reigned, but something similar is also discussed in Native American culture. You put two and two together.

Other urls found in this thread:

thulesociety.com/membership/
galaksija
bibliotecapleyades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohio_River_flood_of_1937
ewtn.com/v/experts/showmessage.asp?number=326829
mirror.co.uk/science/nasa-cover-up-astronomer-claims-8123857
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Read the Poetic and Prose Eddas.

Wasn't there a painting of Hitler on a horse fighting the wild hunt ?

OH fugg.

He Wasn't Fighting It, He Was Leading It. As c.G. jung posited, Hitler was mantling Wotan.

So what about the cause or context of a wild hunt?
If I had to offer my thoughts on the idea, it makes me think of a description of a "UFO flap," in the regard that researchers like Keel and Vallee associated modern UFO/alien activity with faerie folklore in Europe as well as other forms of folk superstitions. If the entire set of phenomena which comprise the paranormal are viewed as archetypal manifestations, then you can see what I mean when you look at the patterns which occur in "UFO flap" areas where people have strange sightings and encounters for months or years, often with an ultimately negative outcome. Directly, people can be harmed or even killed by radiation exposure, and those that make contact with entities are often led around in circles by tricksters. The other outcome is induced schizophrenia, oft followed by murder and/or suicide. At the regional level, Keel's accounting of the Silver Bridge incident seems to indicate that the activity served as a precursor to the bridge collapse. It's possible that other disasters are associated with superspectrum activity that we simply don't know about due to the general ignorance on such issues.

From there, I think it would be interesting to consider the idea of the Dharma Ending Period in Buddhist lore. After the Buddha's teachings become lost, the world falls into disarray and the morals of man crumble. This period is also marked by an increase in the sorts of activities which are associated with negative energies. Demons, ghosts, disasters, etc. Even the shit like transsexualism, transspeciesism too, is accounted for in the Dharma Ending Period. It's actually a bit more interesting from that perspective because you get the case where the disruption in the order of the world is actually causing male essence to manifest in female forms and vice versa. Really makes you think about how much work we have to do to actually solve these problems, rather than just burning every degenerate at the stake.

Anyway, what made me think of the Dharma Ending Period is the idea that we are now in such an age. That made me wonder if there was a similar precondition of disturbed order for the emergence of a wild hunt.

Almost certainly, I would think. The shitskins aren't going home on their own. We're going to have to pry them out of our cities with blood and claw.

we need the king in the mountain to come and the wild hunt to begin again. Wotan you fag lord your people need you

wanted to post this pick

I'd like to point out that there were pagan occult societies working in Germany for decades before Hitler arose. We have to find the king, and the mountain, and get the king to understand his role, and then charge up the necessary power. Trump was basically a test run, but we're probably nearing the limit for what can be done without tying together our electronic ocean and the dragon lines of the earth. As is always the limit for Holla Forums, the problem is that the crystallization of our ideal requires coordinated action within the world.

Very interesting. At least that story has a happy ending, I suppose. I can't believe the kikes are going to manage to drag us into another world war. There's just no sum of destruction that's enough to sate their urges, so it's time to permab& them from the fucking planet.

Do you know of any sites that have Thule Society documents, or works of other German mystical societies with English translations? I've read a lot of Theosophy stuff, and channeled material like Ra and the Cassiopeians, so I'm expecting something reasonably similar from them though I'd certainly like to set eyes on some myself.

Holy shit that was almost disturbing, yet also beautiful.

Yes, we must first achieve white unity. All we need for that to happen is a certain common (((enemy))) to show their true colors once more, and at the rate things are going, it may be quite soon.

Checked for European unity, which is more or less the goal. The point is that we would be achieving it by harnessing the psychic potential of the disordered era and funneling it into a wild hunt led by an ethnofascist conqueror. Achieve unity by initiating a unifying event.

I haven't heard of any such sites, but I haven't really gone looking either. What is the Theosophical stuff you've gotten into? I've been thinking of checking out some of Blavatsky's writings because they were supposed to have been done in collaboration with a Tibetan keeper of ancient Aryan traditions or something like that. I can't put much stock in channeled material, but the patterns that emerge between various channeled writings is worth noting in my opinion, similar to how individual UFO contactee accounts are far less interesting than the ways in which patterns emerge when comparing accounts.

Oera Linda is good but hotly debated as if it's real or not. To be fair the only reason it was assumed a forgery is because it was never credited to an author. It was discovered as a family heirloom.

The Grimm Fairy tales have existed in some form for thousands of years

I agree completely, and I apply the same heuristic to my studies of near-death experiences. One is a curiosity; a few are a coincidence; but once you gets scores and scores with a similar narrative overview, it starts to sound pretty damn credible and materialists have got some explaining to do.

Things like post-WWI channeling texts, and I think I've read some Blavatsky and found myself less than impressed. Rewarmed Gnosticism or Platonic Emanationism basically, told through somewhat tedious prose and many claims of mentorship by entities and organizations who sound a bit unlikely. My general conclusion was it was like Castaneda but less interesting.

It's beautiful.

Why not join and ask them yourself? thulesociety.com/membership/

that was made by some guy to steal people money

I've got to say, there's some USDA Prime Cut autism on that site though.

NDEs also offer some interesting forms of verification with accounts where the experiencer describes events occurring even in separate rooms from the operating room (preventing the conclusion that the information was captured by the person's near-dead body).

Do you remember which of Blavatsky's works you read? It's fully possible that the only things worth picking up are the ones that she is essentially just translating for a Tibetan master.

Just play the witcher basically

Membership is free, though.

Also, proof?

the witcher has some good European folk music in it

Sorry, it's been awhile. Isis almost wrote ISIS, fuck me Unveiled or one of the other more famous ones, as I recall. In my opinion the best bet for that sort of philosophy is the Nag Hammadi scriptures, because it's much easier for someone raised in the Western context to understand the precise theological language since they share much of it with either Christianity or Platonism. I'm a little more Sanskrit-literate than I used to be, because I really enjoy Mahayana cosmology, but her technical terminology often trends towards the opaque.

I can't find it now, but one of the most interesting NDEs I've read of late was of someone who died, and rose out of their bed and into the next floor of the hospital. He/she saw a bunch of mannequins and remarked how strange it was. When she came to, and told someone about it, they said that the room above hers had been a training room full of dummies used to simulate patients having emergencies. Now, with a story like that, something the fuck is going on. I don't believe for one lick that she "overheard a couple nurses talking about it" or some other goddamn nonsense. She's either flatly lying, or there is something very strange happening in reality, and I've had enough weird experiences of my own to suspect the latter.

Okay I will avoid that one then, I might still give her Secret Doctrine a shot just to check it through. Part of what interests me are the sections with commentary on science and spirituality. Even the average poster here is at the point where only one or two fringe books would be needed to bring him up to speed as far as theory, but what seems to be completely lacking in the current era are people that are putting the theories into practice. At the very least, most of those people around today are on the opposing side.

Eventually someone is going to have to build a new Wewelsburg.

Kek. In a way, I still can't believe that project got funded. Hitler was a man motivated by an otherworldly spirit of inquest and light. Let's hope that somehow, someway, this world sees the likes of him again someday.

The German occultists had decades to study before uncle Adolf came into power, I assume they had some very impressive things to show him before Wewelsburg was approved. At the very least there were probably seances complete with "guide" manifestations, poltergeist activity, and ectoplasm discharge. That's the bare minimum which was known even in popular culture, so the elite students with access to ancient sources had to be much farther along.

I'm thinking my first personal project is going to be to figure out the crop circle phenomenon since I live near one of the hot spots. The way they are tied to solar cycles as well as geomagnetic location based factors makes me think that they could be considered as a distant cousin to lightning strikes. Psycho-electric discharges which pull random messages from the collective consciousness (if not under some sort of direct influence). If that's the case, it might be possible to force a strike by putting up a lightning rod, even if the form of the manifestation is then different from a crop circle formation. In fact, the entire set of phenomena associated with this area (bigfoot, ufo, ghost) might be nothing more than such minor strikes precipitated by ordinary folk. If I can put a window area on tap, it's game over for the materialists and the kikes. That's why I've become more interested in the practical side of the occult traditions of the early 1900s as of late.

Yes, I have heard that they're associated with strange electromagnetic discharge phenomena, like ball lighting. And, for that matter, like many UFO encounters. I don't remember my source but I could have sworn that I've read that these incidents can be correlated with things like strong solar storms. Wouldn't surprise me one bit, considering that the human brain is sensitive to EM effects - just consider the "God Helmet." Yes, it's a very interesting idea. An area under high electromagnetic stress relative to normal could be exactly the kind of "veil lightening" effect we're looking for that could prove helpful to further investigations. That reminds me. I read somewhere else (I'm usually so good at remembering my sources!) that Ganzfeld experiments work much, much better within Faraday cages. This is another data point to add to the mix.

Kek. We really are becoming the open-source CIA around here, aren't we? Now if only somebody would fund our research…

Well an user on /monster/ has uncovered a new goddess via collective unconscious. That may be something else to look into.

Actually I don't know if UFO activity has ever been tested against solar activity cycles. I know it has been for the crop circle formations, but I can't remember if other phenomena have been. I know I've never heard of bigfoot researchers graphing sightings in that way, which would be an interesting little pursuit. For UFO activity, Keel and Vallee brought forward some interesting statistics such as Wednesday being the most active day of the week and the 8-11PM period being the most active hours. Keel went into a bit more detail on certain specific dates seeming to pop up again and again, or in clusters with each other. He also quotes a "Vallee's Law" which states that the number of sightings in an area is inversely proportional to the population density (more sightings in rural areas, less in cities). Of course, that was the data in the 60s plus the historical data they dug up in newspaper archives. I haven't really heard of anyone doing those sorts of statistical analyses with modern reports. Maybe MUFON or some other group, fuck it if they can't publicize themselves properly though.

I'm pretty sure I could get some very interesting results by the end of the year with even a bit of the funding MUFON gets, and have it front page on every website of relevance. Based on how UFO flaps also seem to correlate to periods of high geo-political tension, I think we are ripe for some to start popping up. Although if the literal Coast to Coast AM rumors are to believed, the folks over at Skinwalker Ranch may have finally gotten their heads out of their asses over how to investigate these sorts of things.

or just go there yourself, m80, he did post the board name. The search function isnt that hard, brother.

(checked)
I'm more interested in the expanding the bandwidth of human capabilities side of things. Entheogens have never really worked for me, but I hear such glowing reports from other people, that it's impossible for me to believe there's nothing there. Psi stuff is fucking interesting. I'm 100% sure it's real, even if it can't be goal-directed in the way that military planners want. There are just too many goddamn strange stories floating around for me to believe that reality has every i dotted and every t crossed the way materialist kikes insist. Keel and Vallée are both extremely excellent sources, and I wish they'd get more airtime around here. I mean Vallée was a fucking literal astrophysicist, and you don't have to read much Keel before you realize he was a very rational and intelligent man who was just as baffled by the shit that was going down around him as anyone would be. It doesn't read like fiction.

I wonder to what extent Trump is a spiritual guy. I know that he sees the pastor of his childhood church as a big guy, but that might come down just as much to a vicarious study of the art of influence as it does genuine Christian faith. He has a lot of classical Greek themed art in his penthouse, and his idea of aesthetics seems to carry a distinctly Apollonian vibe. He's a very subtle and shrewd man, and he even manages to catch anons by surprise with the skill of his game playing. So I keep hoping that things are going to come up in our favor, even when the drive seems long.

Can you elaborate on that? I've never heard of these individuals before. Are they writers or researchers, or are their videos around of them/their work?

Nice full house. Jacque Vallée was a French astrophysicist who became unseemingly interested in the UFO phenomenon, especially for his profession. He eventually hypothesized that we weren't dealing with "extraterrestrials" at all, but something so alien to our standard conception of reality, the idea they were beings who evolved on other planets and flew here in nuts-and-bolts spaceships was positively quaint. John Keel was an American journalist who got dragged into some seriously existential weirdness in the course of his normal work. In The Mothman Prophecies, he basically straight up encountered an entire haunted town, I'm talking full Silent Hill shit up in this bitch. He spent the rest of his life basically trying to figure out what the fuck happened him.

He lived through a silent hill tier event? How terrifying. I know I get some pretty weird dreams. There've been a few involving shadow creatures if a sort, but most are just weird or feel like they've got some kind of meaning for me.

Actually I think part of the appeal of Keel's books is that they do read a bit like fiction in a way similar to Gonzo journalism, which is fairly appropriate considering he got embroiled in the muck of it all. Even if there isn't a word of truth to the account of what happened to him personally during the Silver Bridge saga, it perfectly encapsulates what the phenomenon was doing to the people about whom he was reporting. At that point, it doesn't even matter if you believe him or not. I always have to recommend him with a side of salt because he did cut his teeth in the pulp fiction industry and he definitely brought that style of writing into his reporting. It livens up some dry subjects, but some people need to be told ahead of time to read between the lines when he starts talking about psychic supercomputers controlling the world from beneath the Antarctic ice.

As far as entheogens, they will probably "get you there" if you go hard enough on them, but it is essentially fast-tracking what can be done through sheer discipline. For some people, fast-tracking is going to be necessary since we're playing catch up against enemies that have tried to completely eradicate these sorts of traditions. I don't think we particularly have time to send a bunch of acolytes into the mountains today, we need a cabal of European occultists in the next five years rather than in fifty. Eugenics will eventually be necessary too, as a link between genetics and superspectrum sensitivity is all but guaranteed.

I've only encountered a few strange things directly so far, but I'm hoping to start capturing lighting in a bottle once the winter breaks.

galaksija com/literatura/Mothman.pdf
bibliotecapleyades net/archivos_pdf/passportmagonia.pdf
I don't know if there is a better order to read them in or not. Passport to Magonia by Vallee is a bit more academic, Mothman Prophecies is a more direct narrative of a specific saga in Ufology including a personal account of Keel's dealings with the paranormal.

I think we keep using the past tense with him, but I guess he is technically still alive, though non-active as a researcher.

You probably don't have too much to worry about unless you start experiencing sleep paralysis as well. Of course, Keel reports waking up in the middle of the night to have figures standing over him at the height of his dealings with the phenomenon. The games that were played with his phone line are fascinating, including a near constant "wire-tap" as well as a doppelganger that would steal his calls onto a second line. He reports calling and conversing with his own doppelganger on one occasion.

You should read The Mothman Prophecies. In a way it makes Silent Hill look normal, because at least that has a satisfying explanation; magical artifacts merge a hellish realm with standard reality, spawning grey worlds in between. Keel's work has no conclusion or explanation, which makes it that much creepier. It's haunting and open-ended, and like Philip K Dick, he was as fruitlessly desperate to understand what the fuck while coming up with a million theories, all of which proved inconclusive. It's exactly the sort of thing that bends a reasonable but open mind to its limits.

Heil!

Yes, the link between genetics and spirituality is, to my embarrassment, something I've only discovered in the past 6 months. Sort of funny considering I have a wealth of recessive genes - pale skin, blue eyes, auburn hair. I am sure there are niggers who are very spiritual people, and I have been deeply touched by enough Japanese art to know that they have a divine spark as well. But mixing these genes only muddies and weakens us all, it kills our best people while promulgating not the worst, but the mediocre.

Can you give as much detail as possible about your location?
And if it makes you feel any better, I've had my arm grabbed and been pinned by shadows during hypnogogic events. If you're beyond that level even, it's time to for you to become proactive in your own defense.

Keel and Vallee reported what, 1/3 of the population being sensitive? Again, who knows what the numbers look like today.

Wew, we have some fine digits running. I don't know about the 1/3 figure… I've been in the top sliver of the top sliver so long, that I have no way of objectively measuring anything anymore. And I don't say that in a braggadocios way. It's been a hard road, and sad. I thought I could make the world a better place just by showing up and working hard. It didn't end up happening that way.

Holla Forums is a special place. I'm so glad we have it. This really is a sacred place, for men who threw themselves into the fire and flinched, but did not flee. We are the remnant; the redoubt; the tip of the spear. I'm totally convinced that almost all the people I meet here are fundamentally like me. We might not have the support of kinfolk and clan, but at least we have the support of one another.

Yeah, most of this happened in Western Pennsylvania, I've since moved to Ohio and have only had like 2 things happen. I had hypnogogia when I was a little kid, used to get it after intense football practices. The first time, this happened it was nighttime and I was sleeping on the couch across the room from my mom. For reference, this was in an old mining house. (although it was pretty large for one) Anyway, all the sudden I open my eyes and there is this tall lanky figure standing in the doorway that just looked at me. Next thing I remember was getting up and running to my mom and sleeping with her. A few incidents here and there, ALL sleep related. Figures running out of view, feeling of something very bad watching me, etc, etc.,. I was at the point where I started getting this beating, rushing feeling to my head. If I let it progress it would get more and more intense and louder. (I could hear noise too) I have no idea what the shit that was or even if it was related. But it was like it was reactive to my thoughts. IE if I was thinking about a question it would get louder and more narrow when I did so. I even, to humor myself one night a couple weeks ago asked if I could make a major change to the world, it got really intense, until I changed the goalpost that it would have to be a good thing.

Sorry if I'm rambling, it's 2am. But anyway, I've experienced this less and less and now I rarely get the beating feeling at all, sometimes even if I'm trying to get it.

As for the hypnogogic events… the latest one was about late last year.

I'm actually quite worried the greatest obstacle to direct research is that it might be quite impossible for someone that isn't sensitive. At least in any capacity other than recording the reports of others or taking pictures of bent/blown crop stalks.

Yeah, Pennsylvania is one giant clusterfuck when you put together all the various different phenomena reports. Ohio is pretty similar, and is of course the crop circle hotspot I mentioned investigating. I'm kinda thinking the Serpent Mound impact crater is what might be called a leyline node.

I'd be curious for every detail you can give on any point such as where in Ohio or what those two things that happened were. Based on your descriptions, you're right at the border for where sensitivity can start to get troublesome. As long as you never step into the wrong area at the wrong time or start playing around with the esoteric, you will probably never get anything more than sleep paralysis. Consider taking up meditation if you want to either develop your awareness or build up a defense against having any events.

In Ohio I live in a tristate area, in Pennsylvania I was around Pittsburgh. What do you mean when you say playing with esoteric? Like doing rituals? The farthest my esoteric go is reading Nazi literature of the sort, and praising Kek/memes.

I've meditated before. It's good stuff. The first time I did something strange happened. I felt as if I were floating above my body, yet I could still feel my body and I could feel my presence above it. I was drifting to the ceiling, and before I got to the top I felt this connection between my body and my floating specter pull me back in.

Now that I think of it I did experience some fucky stuff in the woods lately whilst building a camp, but saw no connection between that and my hypnogogia.

Shame

Praising Kek and other meme magic actually might be enough to raise your profile to the point of attracting attention from unwanted sources. Meme magic really is just the application of the most basic principles of rituals of intent. You might want to take it easy on checking dubs if you want to live as quiet a life as possible. If you nearly had an OBE your first time meditating, you should probably also only take that up if you don't want to live a quiet life.

And for fuck's sake tell me about the shit in the woods. Knowing which forest, or at least the county, would also be really helpful for me in a few months.

Hey, I'd love to talk about the wild hunt, but no one is bringing info about it. I've been studying other things so I was excited for the opportunity to compare notes.

Do you know what other cultures thought of the wild hunt when exposed to stories/rumors of it?

I haven't a clue on anything related to the wild hunt beyond what I've seen on Holla Forums before. I haven't even played The Witcher. I was hoping to get more details on it so I could compare it to other myths as well as Fortean research.

Does anyone remember if Campbell references it in The Hero with a Thousand Faces? I have a pdf of it lying around I could flip through.

I'm not interested in a quiet life, I'd just not like to be dragged off into the nether region if at all possible.

Mitchell Memorial Forest is the place. It's in the middle of bumblefuck no where and surrounded by empty and decaying redneck trailers. For the record I have never seen anybody out in the woods there. I barely even go up there anymore because it's kinda far and I'm spook'd.

So basically the premise of this camp was modeled off of the channel "PrimitiveTechnology" if you're familiar. I was using all scratch material to build up there, and my A grade fuckup was building far off from the nearest source of water. So I had to walk all the way downhill like a quarter mile to find the nearest running water. This was a problem because I was trying to fashion early tools, namely a Celtic axe, spearheads, arrowheads, etc, etc,. I was headed down there to grab some good rocks to use for my latest attempt at knapping rocks to use for my spear, this activity involved gathering water, a big rock, and a number of smaller and fashionable rocks for the knapping process. Rewind a bit, I was noticing some odd things around my campsite. (which consisted of a firepit, a primitive hut I was working on for a couple weeks, and a make-shift chair to relax.) Things weren't where I left them, moved around, et cetera. Now I was SURE nobody else was around. I had specifically picked this local because it was remote and I didn't have to worry about the park officials asking me why in the hell I was building a house in the forest. But the problem wasn't just stuff moving, I was noticing things running in the brush and had a feeling that was watching me. Fast forward to the point I left off at the river, there was a note tacked up on a tree with some weird thorn looking thing that read "I've been watching you. You've failed." I don't know what to make of all of it but I just peaced out and haven't been back since.

Far more likely that is squatter or criminal territory, but either way it's probably a place to avoid. Unfortunately, there isn't any guarantee to not get dragged off into the void. Even if you are one of the 2/3rds of the population that isn't sensitive, you never go off the beaten trail, and you do nothing out of the ordinary, there is no guarantee you won't be fucked out of existence. Every inch closer to the void you get makes you that much more likely to fall in.

We're only just beginning to rediscover why our ancestors said that terrible shit would carry you off in the forests. People are still going missing every year, from cities too, and no one is quite sure in what numbers. UFO abductees haven't gone away, they've bred and their children are reporting similar things. Amusingly enough, Latino cultures are pretty open about matrilineal inheritance of psychic powers. I've met several such claimed witches, though I can't offer any comment other than that I met them.

You mean in Cleves? If so
is all wrong, the entrance is literally down the street from a suburb.
t. can walk there

Wait, are you in Ohio too?

Yeah, probably the same tristate area he is. No idea why he wants to give off the vibe that it's some remote rundown park, spooky factor maybe?

I hate to jump at shadows, but it interests me that there are so many others from Ohio in this thread. Maybe it really is normal based on the demographics for Holla Forums, but there is no way to tell.
If you have any reports of paranormal occurrences in Ohio, please post them by all means. My spring time is likely going to involve chasing down phantoms in southern Ohio, so any kind of clue could become a key.

Fuck me then. The shacks must have been before the residential area. It was quite a long drive for me, perhaps I was coming up from a different direction than you?

Isn't that what drags you into the void really? Being forgotten about with the passage of time. Unless you're referring to some Jacobs Ladder tier stuff. And now that you're bringing up the people disappearing in forests, does anybody remember the disappearances Holla Forums was looking into some months back? I remember them being majorly around Appalachia and the people disappearing without a trace.

Well the thread turned to /x/ pretty quickly and we're saging so I'll indulge you.
Dent Schoolhouse is a hoax, don't waste your time.
Look for buildings hit in flood of 1937
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohio_River_flood_of_1937
has some spooky shit happen in one of those buildings as a kid. I'd greentext a bit but this is Holla Forums.

Fairly certain all the housing around there predates youtube. But yeah, I can see how you wouldn't think it was very populated if you took the ridge, difficult to build there.

Norse, Germanics and Celts are non-Aryan peoples.
Stupid White Europeans identify themselves with Migratory peoples from Iran that ended up in Europe. Quite amusing.

Well that is an entirely different debate. I was speaking of having your life ruined by some manifestation from the superspectrum. Maybe a trickster spirit shows up as an alien and makes you into a crazy person before vanishing. Maybe a vampiric shadow attaches itself to you and your life is just 100% worse than it would ever otherwise be. Maybe you walk into the wrong neck of the woods and fall into a multidimensional hole and end up dead in a river several miles away after several months of being in another universe. If your body comes back. If you aren't erased so thoroughly that the rest of us have our entire experience retroactively altered to remove any effect of your existence. It's quite impossible for us to detect how many people would ever be so erased, at least without cheating by looking at the Akashic Record.

The big problem with the matter of people disappearing in the woods is that the cursory look David Paulides took at people disappearing from urban areas revealed that the phenomenon does occur in cities as well. At the very least, there are urban areas which can still produce the proper conditions. It actually seems like his work is going to end up being the successor to the investigation into the "Smiley face killer" as well as the Manchester Canal killer. Of course, the conclusion toward which Paulides' research is pointing was also present in Vallee's Passport to Magonia: Our ancestors' faerie lore is rooted in study of actual phenomena that have been occurring for as long as humans have been around at the very least. Ah, and that's part of why I'd be so interested in details on the wild hunt.

Where was the building? I'd be very intrigued if it was in or near Portsmouth, although the entire Ohio River Valley seems to be a fairly active region.

Cincinnati, at the time it was a nursing home, was a orphanage when the flood hit. If you find it bring some balloons.

Do real ayys just not give a fuck about us or is the great filter just stopping any race from progressing that far? Also, what makes these spirits want to go after somebody, is it random? Even if I'm not 100% on board, these ideas are truly interesting. The amount of synchronicity in early human lore is amazing. Everything has at least a kernel of truth to it. This just makes me wonder what kind of shit inspired European folklore.

Are you my neighbor?

I probably won't seek it out, interesting note about the flooding though.

We don't even know if there are "real" aliens. The ET hypothesis faces a lot of problems when you look at the breadth of claims that are made as to what aliens people encounter. Some claims contradict others, some are so outlandishly similar even in terms of the names used by the entities that the only two possibilities seem to be organized hoax or actual encounters. But even in the cases where people are having encounters with beings, why trust that the thing is what it says it is? It's possible that even the "alien" you encounter doesn't know that it's nothing more than a figment of your imagination made real by random psychic discharge. Or they could all be actual aliens from various planets and the contradictions are either deceptions or mistakes. Or they could be entities from higher dimensions who we can only perceive as aliens. We really just don't have a way to determine between the most basic possibilities right now. All of the paranormal could end up being a species level mass psychosis that persists in 1/3 of the population at all times.

Again, even something as simple as a spirit may not even exist in any capacity other than as a reflection of the psychic potential of the observer. Of course, at what point does it then become a thoughtform with an existence of its own? We can't even solve the most basic problems of defining what a spirit is yet, so anything further is speculation. It seems that some spirits are indeed independent entities that do whatever the fuck they please. There also seem to be more automatic entities that are cobbled together directly from the collective consciousness with a bit of "local" flavoring. These don't really target anyone in particular so much as carry out the role for which they exist, and someone has to be the unlucky bloke that experiences it. The degree to which it is random falls to your religious belief. Maybe it just happens to whoever is in the wrong place at the wrong time with a high enough level of sensitivity, or maybe the entire reason for someone to incarnate is to eventually have a certain experience which then perpetuates some other event. Maybe demons attack anyone they please and cause bad behavior, or maybe you have to engage in bad behavior to attract a demon that reinforces such behavior.

Well, because we know that kernel of truth is there, we also know that the kind of shit that inspired such folklore is also likely still out there. The manifestations change their appearances over time, but the basic patterns seem to remain the same. Some don't even change that much, as men have reported far more hairy men in the woods since ancient times.

I got curious and asked a family member what the homes name was, Jean Byars Care Center. Looks like they tore it down though, sorry lad.

Doubt it, don't know anyone from Pennsylvania.

Okie doke.

North america has a similar climate to some parts of europe, the wild hunt was interpreted into the stormy wind in the dark autumn nights. Its not suprising the indians developed a similar myth.

Don't only look at germanics, remember the Aryan race traveled far and wide before it was accosted by inferior races (indigenous europeans, africans, arabs, the jew, dravidians). A norse edda destroyed by (((Christians))) may have survived in the baltics in somewhat changed form, for example.

Look at piereligion.org, other proto-indo-european sites. Most academics these days are (((Chosen))) or risk losing funding if they cover this stuff so you have to dig deep.

List of Aryan races to look into:
Hittites
Upper-Caste pre-modern era Indians
Kassites
Persian/Iranian (many races inhabit this area, watch out. Azeris are turks, Balochs are Pakis, Lurs are Kurds)
Greek/Roman
Celts (impartial observers)
Germanics (ofc)
Slavs
Balts
Daco-Thracians (impartial observers)

REMEMBER, THE OLDER YOU GO, THE MORE SENSE IT MAKES

Look into southeastern Massachusetts. There's a lot of bad blood in the Indian swamps here. Colonists and tribes fought a brutal war of eradication here. Strange occurrences are a part of the culture around here, though many outsiders don't know about them.

Interesting

A similar climate does not lead to an almost identical folk lore being told. Thats grasping at some seriously long straws.

Yeah its a bit disapointing but now at least they wont be shitting up another thread.

New England is pretty fucked up in general. I've met at least a half-dozen demon-worshiping cults there.

There's only one time in my recent memory where I've had sleep paralysis, and that was where i was at the halfway point between awake and asleep. What I remember off the top of my headI did write it downwas in bed, there were two men talking in front of my dresser. I think it was about some kind of magic, and the man on my right was guiding the man on my left through it. At this point another person walks in through my door asking something about me. The man on my right says something to the effect of "he's fine, let him sleep" then the third man walks back out. The man on my right begins to guide the left man again.

He starts off by taking his handleft I believe and saying something like "imagine fire in your hand" I think it's supposed to be aura, maybe just energy, then he takes it up to his left eye so that his palm is facing away from his face but his hand is on his eye socket, and his hands make a claw shape.not sure if he says anything or not and he brings it roughly to the halfway point of the other man's forearms, where what looks like a miniature door has appeared and he puts the fire into his arm. And it seems like there's more energy in the other man now. However, it is at this moment I lean my neck and head forward and say with a start, "hey wait, you're the guy from my dream"! I know I actually spoke it and did that because I froze just as or just before I finished my sentence and as I was trying to sit up. I felt more than saw them both look at me in surprise before I froze. I think the man on the right had something to do with me freezing at that second. When I was frozen I thought of two things,
1.this is sleep paralysis and there may be some kind of shadow creature about to jump me
And
2. I need to move I want to see this guy

To the first I just kept imagining there was a shield of energy/light emanating from me/around me, to at least see if that would work.being choked by an old hag or what have is not my ideal way to end a dream and trying to move to see if I could at least get a good look, as my blanket had positioned itself in front of my face. I managed to get my wrist to move then shortly was able to hop out of bed, but I didn't get to see either one of them

This is false information.
The wild hunt was not "ghosts" or "demons", it was a band of faeries rounding up the souls of that year's dead to bring them to elfland.
Celtic folklore.

Whats weird is you see some variation of it everywhere.
Even the Britons/Welsh had Annwn leading a wild hunt like force/event with his hounds alongside it.
They were associated with death and anyone who heard them is said to have been doomed.

That's just the general summary, different cultures give it different meaning.

The ultimate fate of the Thule society is a mystery.
Some suspect Hitler turned on them when rooting out other secret societies and masons.
Others think they may have scattered and gone into hiding.
The only other option is they died during and after the war without being able to induct new members.

The wild hunt was never a band of devils riding around creating havoc, it became so after Christians obliterated the traditional myth.
In the cultures with the tradition (in Europe at least), it was faeries or spirits gathering up the dead, signalled by the rise of the Pleiadies.
If you read older sources you can see how faeries/spirits have been changed for "demons/devils/satan" by the church and pressure from the church.
The Catholic church forced all types of supernatural being into one of two categories: angel or demon. All folklore apart from that which slipped through unchanged in the oral tradition was modified to take that into account.

What's interesting is they always seem to show up around the time migratory birds would be in motion.
In Wales even the wild hunt are likened to a herd of geese in terms of the noise they make.

So my suspicion is that it's an attempt to simply explain why people kept hearing loud crazy noises when they weren't expecting them with no immediately obvious source.
Plus it's often ascribed to being an omen of war. Which considering how older societies made war in spring after the crops were planted, it would make sense that an omen of war would appear as winter set in and ended.

At this point the difference comes down to semantics because we've become so far removed from any connection to the original meanings such words might have had. By most of the criteria, aliens should instead be called faeries as well. What this really means is that even calling the phenomenon as faeries is not necessarily correct, we must look foremost at the context in which the speaker is using such a title in order to understand the archetypal information to which he is referring. In this case, ghosts and demons have taken over for the work of faeries to modern folk.

This is an interesting note when you consider the supposed phenomenon of sky-roaring. I wish someone a bit more invigorated than Linda Moulton Howe would make an attempt at studying them. Every effort that gets made seems to end up being done by citizens near actual noise polluting facilities who then solve their problem (or get shut out by the government).

It's a bit dangerous to completely deny the association between faeries and demons. Faerie lore is rife with malevolent or brutally ambivalent manifestations. By some accounts you can fuck yourself just by stepping into a faerie circle. The term demon has been made all but generic with Western culture, especially through its usage as a base for translation of foreign texts which puts the term equivalent with the various negative spirits of many folk traditions. Perhaps obviously, this is even more prevalent in online culture where the most common associations for the term demon are probably "creature type" and "porn."

Fairy lore is complicated but there is a general theme that good/evil isn't relevant. They have their rules and customs.

I see your point but there is ample literature which anyone having a serious discussion should have read at least some of.
The confusion can only arise where that hasn't been done and well, the same can be said for any subject.
But they're not remotely the same thing.

The Victorians really damaged the concept of the fairy. Country folk in Britain still have the correct picture, passed through oral tradition. Everyone else is pretty much fucked unless they've taken it upon themselves to do some research.
You're absolutely right though, based on the historical accounts benevolence is not the default mode of fairy operation. There are many legends of men, women and children being enslaved/killed/raped by fairies. As fairies are physical beings of a more refined substance than ourselves, but still capable of mating, it is possible for a half-fairy child to be thus created, Merlin was the product of such a union.
Secret Commonwealth is a treasure trove of fairy folklore, despite being primarily dedicated to the second sight.

I don't particularly care to judge them by their standards. Sucking innocent girls into other realities for some rape dungeon time counts as malevolent in my book, especially if you want to count some of them as independent thoughtforms rather than simple autonomous manifestations. The origin of the concept of those rules and customs was to try and understand the nature of such phenomena in order to protect people from wandering into places they shouldn't or pissing off things better left alone.

I should have specified what I meant by "the secret commonwealth":

It's worth reading, especially considering the risk that Kirk took in authoring it. He could have been executed for heresy.

the dismal and tragical actions of some among us, and have also many disastrous doings so of their own, [such] as Convocations, Wounds, and Burials, both in the Earth and Air, They live much longer than we [do], yet die at last or at least vanish from that State [in which they live]. For it is one of their Tenets that nothing perishes but, as the Sun and [the] Year, everything goes [around] in a Circle, Lesser or Greater, and is renewed, and
refreshed in its revolutions. As it is another [tenet] that Every Body in the Creation moves, which [movement] is a sort of life, and that nothing moves but what has another Animal moving on it, and so on, to the utmost minute corpuscle that is capable to be a receptacle of Life.

Well there's an interesting element to take from welsh lore.
One group of fairies coveted fair haired children. Taking them and leaving changelings in their place.

You could however get your child back but it involved a rather odd series of events. Acquiring an egg, stirring its contents inside the egg by breaking it open at the top, listening to the comments your changeling makes during this then proceeding to a crossroads at night to see a procession of fairies with human children so you can pick out your child.
Then without plucking it, cooking a black hen over a fire until all its feathers fall out.

Then you get your kid back.

I for one caution believing all mythology and folklore.
Kek has revealed something to us. BUT we can not simply trust everything.
We adopted Kek because he got results. There were real world tangible outcomes and coincidences that indicated him.
We must retain that scepticism.

We must demand results.
We must demand proof.
All must be judged and anything found wanting must be discarded.

They were actually communicated directly to a number of abductees such Thomas the Rhymer and memorialised in lore (folk ballads).

I think the ample literature actually makes it more unclear because there is still a great deal of variance within Fortean writings. And that's without getting to the most esoteric levels where you are trying to distinguish between a demon as a discarnate negative spirit or an echo of negative karma which influences events beyond the bounds of causality while not having actual permanence.

There just isn't a standard language for modern occultism because of how muddied both languages and occultism have become. Until someone can establish a sort of official lexicon, we have to guess at what people mean when they use almost any sort of name for some entity or concept.

Yeah that does seem like some interesting material, I'll throw it on my list.

Proof is what I'm in it for, because everything I've read points to the fact that my volk have been put in danger by the loss of knowledge of these topics.

Nice 4s
I consider abductee accounts to be highly unreliable for direct evidence, both in the historical context and in modern day alien abductee cases. Even the most truthful of accounts are still narrated by someone in an unreliable reality and often in contact with a trickster archetype of some kind.

That's interesting.
An escape ritual was also said to be capable of releasing Rev. Kirk from his imprisonment (fairies are said to have abducted him as punishment for revealing their secrets in his book).

The tomb, in Scott's time, was to be seen in the cast end of the churchyard of Aberfoyle; but the ashes of Mr. Kirk are not there. His successor, the Rev. Dr. Grahame, in his Sketches of Picturesque Scenery, informs us that, as Mr. Kirk was walking on a dun-shi, or fairy-hill, in his neighbourhood, he sunk down in a swoon, which was taken for death. " After the ceremony of a seeming funeral," writes Scott (op. cit., p. 105), "the form of the Rev. Robert Kirk appeared to a relation, and commanded him to go to Grahame of Duchray. 'Say to Duchray, who is my cousin as well as your own, that I am not dead, but a captive in Fairyland; and only one chance remains for my liberation. When the posthumous child, of which my wife has been delivered since my disappearance, shall be brought to baptism, I will appear in the room, when, if Duchray shall throw over my

p. xiii

head the knife or dirk which he holds in his hand, I may be restored to society; but if this is neglected, I am lost for ever.'" True to his tryst, Mr. Kirk did appear at the christening and "was visibly seen;" but Duchray was so astonished that he did not throw his dirk over the head of the appearance, and to society Mr. Kirk has not yet been restored.

That's a good point. A modern day equivalent might be those videos released by Islamic terrorists, where they have the American/Brit/whatever claiming to be speaking freely but off camera is a man with a very blunt knife holding a script.

Last part of forgot to quote.

There's a silly little book called Cipher of the UFOnauts which advances the theory that the reason alien contactees report entities with names from classical mythology as well as other such allusions is that their reports themselves are a sort of code which is disseminated as through a very odd sort of "numbers station." The book lost me after that by going into the sort of Gematria numerology that allows you to associate any word with a vast array of other words through manipulation of mathematics. However, I think the concept of the contactee accounts forming a larger narrative is very intriguing. John Keel certainly seemed to encounter such an occurrence with the contactees with whom he was in contact. Many of them reported encountering entities with the same name, or a name with some thematic link to another entity's name. Of course the same congruities and incongruities were present in the places the entities said they were from, what their purpose was on Earth, as well as giving many partially accurate predictions through multiple contactees. At one point Keel prepared to go /k/ modo on the night of a supposed disaster predicted by several contactees. On the way to the countryside he stopped in at the home of one of the contactees only to find that the aliens had been there earlier that night to leave a message with the contactee for Keel himself. "We'll meet you and help you drink all that water," referring to the cache Keel had in his trunk. Of course, that predicted disaster didn't happen. The Pope wasn't killed either despite Keel receiving many such predictions. But the Silver Bridge at Point Pleasant did collapse, and there had been a few predictions of it beforehand. In fact, an unrelated prediction caused Keel to be glued to his TV set at the exact moment the breaking news of the collapse was broadcast. Even looking at it from the "distance" he had, the fictions were indistinguishable from the real warnings. I think the whole Mothman Prophecies saga really does highlight how guarded one must remain about believing in the veracity of things which present themselves as truth even by all possible measures. At the last moment you can end up with a trunk-full of water bottles, or floating in the freezing Ohio River amidst the wreckage and Christmas presents.

There is much in common with modern Hermeticism and our ancient Aryan beliefs. Our ancestors knew much more about the higher planes of reality than we do now.

That is, they knew that all gods exist (this is why it was easy for them to give patronage to Yahweh–as they pretty much accepted that he does indeed exist). They knew that spirits, elves, and so on inhabit different dimensions (the astral planes, real time plane, and so on), they understood that the plants, rocks, trees, water, etc., all had palpable energies associated with them, and that spiritual wildlife was present there.

This stuff really ties in with that book I mentioned, the stuff about predictions especially. I find that interesting given that we're talking about a 400 year span between the literature in question.
And the entities seemed to be using the water bottles to mock the man, mockery being quite a common pass time attributed to fairies.
Curious.
According to Kirk, fairie folk differ amongst themselves as much as we do. Some enjoy being helpful, others doing evil and yet others find satisfaction in making a mockery of men, it is like a pass time or sport for them, perhaps it is needed on account of their exceedingly long lives leading to boredom.
You can get the book here by the way.

bookzz.org/book/835246/6630c5

Jung suggested that fairies, ghosts, aliens and ufos are really just different manifestations of the same thing, the perception being modified by the internal framework of the one having the experience.
Coincidentally, I have also been reading a book about UFO sightings and an American Airforce project to investigate them "Project Saucer", the real life accounts are quite fascinating and I will post the download link for your consideration.

"The flying saucers are real" by Major Donald Keyhoe.

bookzz.org/book/814555/31d566

The work that John Keel and Dr Jacques Vallee did really highlights that the study of UFOs and related phenomena is directly linked to the history of faerie folklore as well as many other folk superstitions from around the world. Even the US government has implied the reality of the UFO phenomena while flatly maintaining their stance against the ET hypothesis. It's a sort of multi-layered deception hiding behind the surreal nature of the truth, even though only the few in the shadow government would be in the position to know which part is the lie.

WTF, how is this mentioning the 3 Days of Darkness? I know of such from a Marian revelation published in a national newspaper back in the 1990s. And it's saying the same thing!

This tree prophecy some vague details on what happens outside and mentions stats on survivors. The prophecy I know has additional Christian stuff:

On a tangentially-related topic: can anyone find a source for the Cain and Abel myth either in Sumerian/Babylonian mythology or a pre-800BC Jewish source? Because otherwise, it is one of many OT myths that were stolen from the Hittites.

Three Days of Darkness is a prophecy from around the same time period as the Song of the Linden Tree.

ewtn.com/v/experts/showmessage.asp?number=326829

It happens to look like Hitler, but von Stuck painted it a year before he was born.

I will blow your mind. Look into Alois Irlmaier's prophecies. He died in the 50s.

The Balkans, user.

kike go

are books aryan? i dont think so the ancient norse didnt use books

I actually don't have a witch bottle. I feel uneasy trying to consecrate property I don't actually own. Too much of an energy investment to bleed off in rent checks, and you can't bury anything on the second floor.

Myths are for faggots.

Sure they can inspire, and sure we should still have mighty heroic figures used as role models for the youth and all, but this whole obscurism-occultism-esotericism bullshit is pure degeneracy. It is a complete waste of time. Name me one generator working on this shit. Find me a single tank in service that fires mysticism shells.

This thing has no utility or usage, and Hitler said in mein kampf that every single thing that is done has to have some sort of usage to the people and to the state. The universe works on a pretty predicable and stable rules and you can make the most out of your life by studying physics, chemistry, mathematics and so on, not even to mention that you could do some practical shit with it.

found the jew

Jesus, how blue pilled can you get? What do you think we've been doing here the past couple years? Have you been listening to anything Scott Adams has been saying? Humans, by and large, are not rational animals. 99% of the time you are completely under the thrall of your instincts and emotions - and that drops to 98% of the time if you're a super autist. Occult philosophy is the art, not science, of bring those unconscious influences to your attention and learning how to manipulate them consciously. Tanks don't fire magical shells for the same reason you can't eat a hammer. Using the right tool for the right job is one of the first things you learn when you start studying magic in a formal way.

The SS, for what it's worth, was an explicitly mystical society. Atheists were totally barred from entry. They spent a great deal of time researching the myths of Tibet and India, trying to find the origins of Aryan spirituality. Just look at the swastika itself! An ancient sign of the nature-rooted spirituality of white civilization, going back 10,000 years or more. It sounds to me like you're casting judgment on an entire field of study after only having given it a cursory, casual glance out of the side of your eye.

I'm interested in knowing more of this.

Which Hittite story is it lifted from?

What, before he lost and fucked everything up?

You fucking shills are so bad at this its not even fun any more.

And fedorism is for virgins that dont breed…

SS was a fighting unit. And it tested its members for running, swimming, shooting and so on. Duh. And plenty of them died with a cross around their necks.
There is a good, motivational philosophy and world view, but this turbo hyper esotericism is a fag wankery and accomplishes nothing.

He literally (get it, because we talk about the book :DDDD) published the thing before he even got into power, and then he lead the state by the book that he just wrote.
Hey I am all for planting trees even if I wont be around to sit in their shades and all that, I am all for wanting to inspire people and leave a better place to their offspring because they are a superior race, which is what Nazi occultism was about, but this insane bullshit I see around here has no purpose.

Waffen SS = Armed SS

The SS was a mystical society with many branches, only some of them combat units. Some of them were devoted to research and religious purposes as well. Wewelsburg Castle was Ground Zero for their activities.

Yeas sure but the reason today people even know about it all is because of the Armed SS, certainly not because of ahnenerbe.

All I am saying is, from a galactic lebensraum tier ethno state, y'all gonna end up being African shamans the way things are going.

Society needs shamans just as much as it needs scientists. Without us, people turn to Jewish psychiatry for help with their emotional and psychic problems. I don't shit on your discipline - I like my smartphone, and I am astonished at how many complications it possesses that I will never, ever understand. But our art is to perform feats of similar complexity and sophistication on the hearts of people. Your skills were recognized, but my skills were othered, much to the detriment of the white race.

The reasons for looking into these things are quite clear, this is coming form someone who doens't believe in any of this /x/ shit either.

Plus the fact that most myths and legends stem from a common thing that actually happened gives us insight into our ancient history, take the GLOBAL flood myth depicted in nearly EVERY (known) civilization around the world, that all points to it happening around the same time. That's fairly important to note. It also plays a key part in understanding geopolitics, ethnic identities and relations, and cultural superiority.

Niggers in Afrika don't have tales like these.

I am not saying that there's no place in society for art, philosophy and spirituality, in fact it is very important. But again, we must ask ourselves why. Why is science important? Well because of all the comfort and cool shit (entertainment) and modern medicine and yada yada yada, it all boils down at the end to survival. Science and technology matter because of survival. That is its objective value.
Now lets go back to art and philosophy and all that. It must also be a net positive influence when it comes to survival. So mainly motivation, anti-defeatism, inspiration and so on.

I have this one physics professor at my physics university (duh), and I asked him how the hell can he not only go into and work on the most advanced physics out there, but get it all right. How can he publish so much papers in molecular physics, aerodynamics, optics, computation, electromagneticism, kinematics, nanotubes, pentaquarks, astrophysics…….
And the guy says 'as a kid, I really, really liked spaceships. I read a few stories about spaceships and that was it, I was hooked, and then they landed on the moon and I just knew and for me that was it, I am building my own spaceship, I didnt know back then how and I dont know how today but it doesnt stop me from trying'.

So yeah, that's the point of it all when it comes to art and philosophy and humanities. Just like science. There's good science and bad science. And this board is going more along the bad route.

This board isn't without flaws, but it's the last good place left. Read this thread if you don't believe me.

This entire thread has confused the shit out of me in ways I had never thought possible. Serves me fucking right for becoming agnostic, or believing in things other than my materium I guess.

You fucking dumbass. It's a German name…

His face is 2spooky for me. It looks right into my soul. Can't stare for too long. Are you sure he's not a jew?

Anyway, in connection with the 3 days of darkness, his prophecy adds that it occurs during WW3, and implies some sort of chemical warfare. Some details about water and food contamination. Not sure what he meant exactly, could be literal or figurative.

the word Aryan is some cringe worthy shit

mirror.co.uk/science/nasa-cover-up-astronomer-claims-8123857

The stories of old. It's true all of it, odin , the black son, dragons, the flood the watchers.

memetic prayers are answered. Praise be to kek

You try not to look like that once you've stared into the abyss.

Good quality thread.

Here, have a bump.

I keep saying it. Myths (and mystery cults supporting mythic traditions) are in fact one of the most vital cornerstones of civilization. Not only does it provide a common archetypal experience for the enlightenment of the volk, but in actively striving to attain mythological status the cycle of heroic manifestation is kept alive in the populace at all levels of the social hierarchy.

Why sage though?

Thanks for not being a faggot m80

Hitlers christcuckery caught up with him, it clouded his judgement. At least it will serve as a warning, next time the coming fuhrer will actualy listen to himmler and the rest of his staff instead of fucking up.

I put on a sage whenever I get into fringe topics.

Niggawat?
There are the typical /x/ fags circlejerking, but other than that this is simply about culture.

both jews

The Rodnovery group is even closer to Aryan truth than the Asatru group.

Nothing wrong with a bit of esoteric stuff fam.

Buddy, the SS was sent to fucking Tibet to go to temples.

Because you have gained the wrong associations with it due to extensive conditioning.

Myths are a code, you humongous faggot.

I would like to think that we're the spiritual successor.

Witnessed
Praise be.

Ignorant faggot. You know nothing about these things. I sincerely hope you will never reach an actual position of influence where you could influence people with your babbling.

Wtf why are half the post on this thread deleted, its interesting as fuck.

The Waffen-SS was the combat group of it, the SS was a whole organization doing all sorts of shit like exploring stuff before the war and other science stuff.