Are you scared yet, user?

are you scared yet, user?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What did he mean by this?

I liked the book but this looks bad, it's too slick and cool and modern, just like the gunslinger trailer, it's just a mess.

Scared that this shitposting will last longer than the movie's ad campaign.

Doink the clown was more menacing even when he was smiling.

This whole clown shit was stupid from the very first movie.

The reviews are good. But even super-generic shit like Annabelle is praised today.

King is a fucking retarded kiddie fucker

If I wipe that make up off, will you die?

Literally /ourguy/

(((reviews)))

They are bought and paid for by the studios, aggregate sites like RT are manipulated, and a majority of the general public think shlock like Harry Potter is kino. Can't trust anyone's word on what a good movie is these days.

Is IT his self-insert?

I remember last year when the actor who plays the clown got pissed off at the Amazing Banana for shitting on the trailer.

I forgot the devil looks like a spider.

I ain't scared of this.

Man, IT Part 2 sucked.

I get what they were trying to go for with the design as it more closely resembles the book than the TV adaptation did, but at the same time they completely overdid it and, as a result, it comes across as more of a joke than a scare.

Looks like a bug that ate too many lemons.

Is this the new Ghostbusters movie? Why is Vigo the Carpathian a clown?

Hot clown girls will never be a thing, right?

Joy is forbidden.
Someone post the webm with the music and loop of It running out of the water.

>this will introduce a new generation to clown phobia

This. As a child I had a severe fear of clowns, but the TV version of "IT" was not scary to me. In fact, the more media pushing the "oooh…spoopy clowns" meme, the more I find them lame. There is a point of diminishing returns, and clowns are just stupid.

I didn't read the books but is he right?

Who gives a shit, the best movie about Stephen King's shit books was The Shining and it didn't follow the book at all. King got so buttblasted he even made a TV movie more faithful to the book but it was shit.

Well, you have to deviate in the right way.

reviews are as fake as the movies themselves

let me post you stupid faggot website

We are not really AI's waiting for you m8

The Long Walk will never ever have a good film or TV adaptation because the prick who has the rights only said he'd "get to it one day" in an interview that doesn't even exist anymore.
That's the only Stephen King book I want made now, but I have so little faith in the media these days.

You seem pretty mad

Did they make a 12 min scene with underage gangbang?
That really bummed me in the first one.

Anybody going to show up for the clown-only screening in Alamo Drafthouse in Austin, Texas? This was also the same place that did that women only screening for wonder woman.

maybe

oh youre a sweetheart ain't you?

Sadly no

Also fuck clown only showings, equal rights doesn't mean special privileges you circus loving SJW fucks

Yes, he actually is right, but that doesn't make his point right. King is a retard, and in one way or another ruins his own books.

Don't forget how Roland and that kid spooned and cuddle-fucked in the first Dark Tower book.

Pet Sematary was a legit decent horror story. The rest of his works are modern day penny dreadfuls.

Probably because of all the salt they mine from you.

It would have slo-mo and a hip modern soundtrack.

It actually looks like an endless centipede made of orange dead light.

Well shit now I'm going to have to read the Dark Tower.

make sure to stop after book 3.

King can't maintain coherency for shit or conclude a story over 100 pages properly, not helped by his propensity to drag shit out forever.

I'd say he is a better short story writer than novelist, but even that gets fucked up like making a good lovecraft pastiche like Crouch End only to fuck it up by mentioning Lovecraft by name in the text. This meta-faggotry was creeping in long before 2006 but since then it has devoured half of fiction.

Any of you who pay to see this in theaters are stupid as shit.

Clowns being scary is a meme invented by jews.

Clowns aren't scary.

Very true, his short stories are considerably more interesting.

I also think his work as Richard Bachman is legitimately the best stuff he's ever done.

What was wrong with book 4?
I thought it was the best out of the lot.
Book 5 I can see someone not liking, but it's so fucking whacko that I enjoyed it purely for the retarded absurdity.
6 and 7 are utter garbage though, and King needs to be kicked in the dick for literally self-inserting himself into the story

I legitimately can't tell if you're trying to force a meme or if you're seriously autistic enough to get angry about reaction images.

The fag wouldnt post it if the fag didnt picture the words the fag typed coming from some bug eyed weebshit's poorly drawn piece of shit mouth. People who defend it or go "hurr durr are you seriously autistic enough to find my autistic posting autistic durr hurr hurr hurr"
Faggot motherfucker.

ah fuck you, that's the point.
Go fall down some stairs you piece of fucking garbage.

If you anted a faster website you should try 8ch.pl

I'm hearing positive things from advanced screenings. As long as they didn't go crazy with the budget, it should make its money back.