Russian Embassy BTFO king nigger

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/814564127230271489

IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF… IF…

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/814612508753428480
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

okie doke

Being serious for a second here? No exaggeration, no shitposting?

I'm glad he's gone.

Freaking lol

CY+2 is gonna be the year of the fire banter lads

(checked)
Fire cock when?

the replies make me want to buy a hammer and a raincoat.

Obama's gonna be angry once he finishes reading mossad's security briefings.

This is THE best year!

Glory to dubs, glory to kek!

A little amazed they haven't used a YOBA face.

Russian embassies bringing in the bantz again

I wonder who manages their twitters

Reading that makes me a little less afraid of an armed conflict before Trump is sworn in. Glad they're going to ride out King Nigger's tantrum while laughing.

kek, totally fake account
Or not?

So I guess everyone is just shitposting everywhere now
The year of the Fire Cock is going to be glorious

These remind me of Best Korean news agency, Pyongyang News if I recall correctly, bants. Almost the same thing.

War by Bantz.

God, Trump can't come soon enough. We need nuclear level bantz to burn away this stupidity.

Well, it is verified.

well what is the meaning of "verified"?
still dont know the exact meaning

That was just few months ago. Liberals threw a fucking shitfit about it.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russian-embassy-uk-mock-eu-gay-pigs-putin-syria-a7379511.html

It's like this hilarious fucker.

kek, nice catch, in to my archive it goes

oh I'm laughing hard

If dubs WW3 is started by shitposting on twitter.

WHAT HAVE I FUCKING DONE!

what have you done

Noice

So it ends not with a bang but with a shitpost.

aaand thread derailed

IT'S ON NOW BOYS

I want to believe.

YES
JUST END IT
OH YEAH!

2016 could not end in a better way

Shitposting is the alpha and omega of the universe.

Do not invoke the power of Kek lightly my child…

Their embassy needs to learn how 2 english before it tries to meme.

you can't stop the happening from happening my newfriend every story has an ending

You better believe it now that you have dubs.

Learn how to not be a fucking faggot first.

Russia, I had no Idea you were born in Australia

Followed

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/814612508753428480

Shitposting masterpiece.

I can't wait until Mister Obama is a private citizen and everybody just starts calling him a faggot.

If I call him a faggot on Twitter right now, do I get arrested?

KING NIGGER ON SUICIDE WATCH

No, but you'll probably be awarded a medal in a couple of years.

The funny thing about this is Obonobo's legacy will always be associated with a tiny duckling and the word lame. The Russians are beginning to master the art of meme.

ABSOLUTE BANTZMASTERS

Go back to myspace, faggot.

Now that I think about it, was there ever any Pepe and Wojak stuff made based on a Pepe-Michael doing all sorts of disgusting shit to his husband Barack? Bernie got absolutely blasted with peepee poopoo, but maybe we've been missing an opportunity all along.

I guess that just goes to show how shitty a president and person that nigger is, he can't even motivate people to milk him for all his meme potential.

I want to laugh but seeing chan retardation infecting culture at every level is depressing. We were supposed to have flying cars and space elevators. Instead we have Heads of State shitposting in Meme Wars. The West is so fucked.

Your Korean GFs look old.

He who controls the memes controls the future

Nothing wrong with winning meme wars, so white children can have a future.

He who controls the memes rules the world.

(checked)
That guy is actually a Burger shitposting

This looks like fake news.

And the response

End of January

Rite after I bang yer mum

Those are some pretty solid bantz from those Russkies.

I missed that meme

Damn, these Russians have bantz.

You need to learn to stop sucking cocks before you post

Song name?

KEK WILLS IT

It was nice knowing all y'all ;-;

it was okay, I think nice is a little far, don'tcha think? :P

JK hope you are all dressed warmly

Nuclear Winter is coming… ;)

(checked)
wew

But can shit-posting prevent it and also achieve the victory we want?

KEK SAYS YES

pffffffffffffffffffhahaha
that's supposed to be an ottoman turk, right?

That image makes a lot of sense. They did use frog DNA mixed in.

wew

They're real, I remember when it happened

user, if we win, then we won't just get the victory we want. We will have even more memes, created by future white children, for generations to come. Praise be unto Kek.

in the future wars will be declared by tweets and meme pictures

(mcfucking checked)

Truly we are at the beginning of a golden age of humanity

just imagine the movies they'll make about us in 60 or so years

That's a no-brainer. The guy is a serious contender for worst president in U.S. history. Maybe Ulysses S. Grant is still worse, it's pretty difficult to beat alcoholism to the point where other people just run the country for you.

Let's hope we won't shitpost ourselves to death like the Great Filter presumes.

Leaked picture from the Russian Embassy and the people writing this stuff.

I-is this real life?

Poor Putin is blame for everything.

How soon before Putin starts posting smug animu girls? Obama losing it over smugposting will complete this year.

Intro music for the Sega Genesis version of the game Desert Strike: Return to the Gulf

fucking awesome game

It's the War of Independence all over again.

russia the ukraine and belrus need to get the band back together and stop being butthurt faggots about their past

I'm convinced Obama will try and start a war because he can't handle smug-posting.

Shitposting of doom

Remember when Imperial Rome was powerful enough to instantly annihilate anyone who even whispered of war against them, but instead wasted their energy and manpower in civil wars? And how, while that was happening, the common man was losing out to smelly, unwashed immigrants coming to feed off the corpse of Imperial wealth? That's still happening between east and west, and as unreasonable as it seems when we read history, now we know what it looks like firsthand. The elite get completely absorbed in their petty spats, while we get to deal with the effects of uncontrolled border policies. But even divided, Rome is still Rome, so don't make too much noise while getting organised because they can still send in the legions. As we all know, imposing on constitutional rights is just the best way to make sure the government never again must be subject to it's people. Good luck burgers.

Lad…

muh Desert Strike

It's hip to be square

Some of us were SNES Master Race, filthy Genesis heathen.

if you'd see it in a sense of two alternatives instead of just one it isn't so bad.

I'm happy for you user.

Malik?

It means they contacted twitter and proved that they are who they claim to be.

This times against the (((real enemies))).

THIS

MAD BANTS

getting as far away from and staying far away from the US's culture and customs is the best possible thing for Russia. Ameriga is cancer

daily reminder that russia is commie

Well I'm surprised.

Obama will start WW3
Trump will end it before too many white people die

I got that reference
Beautiful

Just how mad are these lefty loons.Tell me why can't these shitheads make a straight forward point instead of resorting to adhominems and stupid reference jokes.

And now it's time to go back to reddit.

So wait, when will obama deport the illegal migrants who're serving a prison sentence?

Rhetorical question of course, after all the courts ruled that it's aginst the wetback's rights to be deported.

checked

sorry but you can't cause things this big a scale with merely dubs

(checked)
I don't know what to believe right now

Nice

Your dubs neutralized his dubs
we are saved !! for now…

Good job King Nigger.

but one might trigger war with ideas… generated through shitposts. which could bear dubs.

Wait I thought the election could never be rig--I mean hacked

Suck-start a shotgun.

Reading his comics during the election was hell. Every single comic being about Trump almost made it look like Holla Forums.

God tier

The last two panels make no fucking sense, though.

kys

Please end your life, retard.

Shitposting truly is the most time honored tradition. It is the soul of man.

Say what you want about Bernie, and there's a lot of material to work with, but at least he was a genuine meme.

Hillary was never a meme, and Obama was always a forced meme. They are pure cancer.

Honest question here Holla Forums…

WHAT THE FUCK IS OBAMA DOING!?

trying desperately to hold on to power & fuck up Trump's ability to course correct this country from disaster.

shitting the bed before he's kicked out so Trump has to spend some of his presidency fixing this mess.

Truly one of the worst presidents ever.

I was having a conversation with my super-liberal friend and the subject of best president came up. He named Obama while my other close friend said Teddy and I said Andrew Jackson.
Long story short, we spent several minutes telling him about all the retarded shit Obama has done and he got really quiet. I fucking hate people sometimes.

He's trying to play 3d chess with his 1d skills against Putin's 5d skills on Trump's 88d board.

seeing as king nigger is about to go inb4 state of emergency is declared when usa goes to war and Obongo never leaves could we get a round up of all the shit he's pulled over the years? off the top of my head.
I know there's more

obama is a nigger therefore he is the best president ever. Forget how terrible the country has become under his administration, or all the shit he has pulled legal and illegal forget also all the other great leaders that came before him because they were "racist white guys"……..←- marxist scum mindset.

Is this what the Don meant with "Draining the swamp"? I can dig.

This is pure gold. It's as though aus/pol/ manages their Twitter account.

Oh shit.

The two objectively correct answers.

Andrew Jackson participated in ~1000 duels…….
the guy was an awesome guy never-mind president.

Somehow managing to leave the Middle East in a situation several orders of magnitude worse than W. Granted, much of it stems from W's retardation, but my God did Obongo make things virtually unsalvageable. RIP in pieces Gaddafi and good luck Assad

My only issue with Jackson is his stanch support of a direct Democracy. Of course, after winning the popular vote but getting jewed over by Clay who ended up putting his buddy John Quincy Adams into the White House (look up 'the corrupt bargain' for more info) of course he would go the Direct Democracy route, but Democracy is actually a pretty shitty system that just slows things down and turns elections into competitions between different groups as to who will get the biggest piece of the pie (especially when your country is packed full with minorities). But other than that, Jackson was a pretty great president. A real man too. We need more people with character like him.

no, newfriend, putin is light years ahead of trump on the realpolitik chessboard and always will be.
trump is more emotional than a bitch and putin will play that card to his advantage. he is a cool, calculated kgb master. trump doesn't stand a chance. and before someone tries to elevate trump for his business skills, consider that putin is unofficially the richest man on earth
tl;dr commie putin > capitalist trump

Things were a lot different back then. The U.S. was totally homogeneous and women couldn't vote, so it's not like he had to juggle a bunch of different demographics. Also, based on how the election of 1824 went (He got a plurality of electoral votes too), I don't blame him for advocating for direct democracy at all. The republic was still young and nobody knew all the shortcomings of the democratic process yet.

Agreed.

This.

SO BE IT.

You think you got leftymemes?
OH I'LL SHOW YOU LEFTYMEME

Remember what Hyde said about slavs.

If they weren't backed by kikes they would have nothing.

Just after the Inaugration I think

He's right. Russians are white nigger trash. Nothing short from mongols and Jewa on the genetic scale.

So WRE is the West amd ERE is Russia?

The unofficial richest man on earth is a Rothchild

I had a good laugh.

The only reason why people call Obama a good president is because he is black because I never heard any fucking one giving a valid reason.

This, every single dollar/pound/euro/etc in existence is basically an I-O-U to the Rothchilds.

It's been a while since I cringed so hard, especially in regards to the 4th one.

The kikes must be losing their fucking minds over how easy all of their panic buttons are failing.

needs checking

That 4th pic. Just why?

Russia cut all Diplomatic Channels with the US anyway. Those Diplomats were useless for the time being.
Actually, since Trump and Putin are communicating at a personal level, the Diplomats of both sides will be redundant soon enough.

That would imply that Russians are white

I wouldn't have it any other way.

btw does anyone know the name of this song

what a meme

white/blue parakeets are assholes. My sister had one as a kid, it always ran around and bit people.

Best Presidents goes something like…

Jackson
Jefferson
JFK
Polk
And arguably Lincoln, could be no. 2, however he was probably a homosexual (closeted) and possibly a super-liberal. I don't believe he intended to send niggers back, he used it as a ploy and sacrificed white lives. It's the same with FDR, while Lincoln and FDR and say for example, even Stalin were all top notch impregnable leaders, what they led were for bad causes. At least two (Stalin and FDR) came to regret their decisions at the very end, Lincoln likely didn't and while he fought the Jewish Rothschild Bankers and their ploy to divide the union, he set unprecedented power expansion and created the Federal Government as we know it today, a piece of shit.

Note: If not Lincoln, then you could place Reagan on this list or Monroe.

Worst Presidents
Wilson
FDR
Bush
Johnson
Obama

Also to add, Trump has a chance to hit the top 5 with his proposed policies. Not likely 1 or 2 or 3 but possibly 3 or 4.

He was a real liberal in the classical sense. Not a liberal of today.

Pity that the other Kennedys were maximum good goys. JFK started out one, but gradually matured, and when he realized what his place really meant it was already too late for him. Based at the end, but cursed with misfortune.

Flip it backwards, the East was significantly richer and the West was poorer. The West got invaded like Russia will with the Chinese.

JFK was a massive faggot, pro-black, pro civil rights, pro all that shit that Johnson pushed in. But then he caught wind of the plan and went hella real, hella quick.

This speech, he likely realized may get him killed, he just didn't think they'd have the balls to do it. Eisenhower did the same thing leaving the Presidency but far, far, far, far softer. JFK just straight up called them out and never since to this day, has anybody so publicly called out the Jewish bankers since Hitler.

Even Hitler likely feared calling them out till 36' when he realized shit was going to be inevitable.

Even a cursory glace at Russian history and you will realize that every Russian is a default Leftist

Btw, in our life long, eternal struggle against the Jew, Jackson is the only President (and man) to have successfully ever defeated the Jews in his home country and not get murdered or have his home country invaded, but they sure tried.

Jefferson himself was badass too, he stood up to the bankers and two years after his Presidency and the US dicking around, the Bankers used the super-power at the time to invade a shit-hole, aka Britain invading the US and while we didn't win, we managed to hold them off.

We know why THAT is, user Pic related.

He already made one >>>/leftyb/

More? okay then

Are the Maximus that debated Holla Forums on marxism vs traditionalism? If so when will another be done, it was amazing seeing them wrecked that hard

umm… what actually was the cause of the creation of these comics?

Autism.

They're too bad to be genuine, I think it's a mockery of leftist meme making. I hope.

The legend says a Holla Forums user that was too autistic even for Holla Forums got so buttwrecked in a Holla Forums star wars thread that it just…never stopped

Seems quite true
>>>Holla Forums580808

Funny thing is, that's just the most recent one

"I am not a vegan, I know I should be and I feel bad that I'm not. I'm not a cuck though I don't think there is anything wrong with that - it's a fetish just like anything else and Capitalists should LOVE it since it's someone taking something of theirsand I certainly DO NOT DRINK CUPS OF FUCKING SEMEN but even if I did it wouldn't matter because it's just a fetish."

Could it be?

This one is a bit subtle.

Got excited thinking it was lavender but still good

oh yeah

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

good work user

If I plucked those feathers, would you die?

*WARK*

It would be extremely painful.

the ride is just one long galactic shitpost that never ends

Dont forget youre here forever.

Dude Russian diplomats are fucking trolls, first grade. This is because Russian people elect people to represent them based on "character", and their definition is often the funniest person, or people who just look funny.

They elected Medvedev because he looks like Tsar Nicholas.

he really did know
r.i.p.

In a couple college courses I took professors generally tried to say Washington, Lincoln and FDR because they were all instrumental in founding and preserving the union through trying times. Now the revolution was always critical but Lincoln is not the guy he's typically made out to be in my opinion from an equality or ethical standpoint and FDR is pretty much old money incarnate and more of a (((globalist))) than perhaps anyone.

I think seeing how the CIA backed out on and then tried to blame the Bay of Pigs failure on him really red-pilled him to the forces at play behind the scenes.

Lyndon or Andrew. both were quite bad tbcfhwyffrfrtn

Shitposting and memes can accomplish anything

The world is saved by memes.

thankfully larry wilmore is out of a job

A Russian holding a moist nugget, smoking a cigarette, and laughing at a turkroach…
It's perfect.

Checked, and underrated pic.

It kind of looks like he's just throwing a tantrum on his way out.

Not how it works. Presidential transitions of power are never delayed because of war.

Napoleon was a big fan of the Plebiscite too.

This reeks of quinten.

I think Carter deserves to be in the running for worst.

You're a big bird

HAHAHA

UUUU

For you.

Worst president will always be Wilson, it's hard to beat selling off the central bank to kikes.

You could say that Max Hardcore stretched his anus real big

Not sure if gobekli tepe CIA, or goatse…

Bane?

If anyone doesn't know the story behind the painting, I advise checking it out, it has shitposting and kebab removal in it.

Holy shit, Easter Island CIAs too? Our memes transcend time itself!

Wew

WEW

We're reaching levels of banter that shouldn't even be possible

Not nuclear bantz, user. Nuclear explosions. There is no cure for retarded leftists, except lots and lots of fire. And lethal radiation.

Everytime I see Asian women, I feel the need to impregnate them immediately.

Kek has spoken.

Kill yourself, race traitor.

Hard as fuck tho

This is altai though…

Nice d&c, Shlomo.

Oh shit…

May it please Kek

anons, I'm making videos for normies that explain shit in the news or politics with subtly planted red pills. I'm looking for relevant topics to start on, what topics are a priority right now at the start of the the potentially memeiest year of all time.

I've been considering doing a solid debunking of the who "Russia made Hillary sose" B.S Any Suggestions?

MEME RESPONSIBLY

In case any newfrog didn't got it, this is one of those painting you'll want to see if you're ever in Saint Petersburg.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks
Kinda demonstrates that Russians have been shitposting for centuries and are only getting better at it.

I'm probably too late but for what it's worth, it's the Magic Roundabout theme.

I remember falling asleep to this show when it came on late at night. The good old days.

STOP
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE
if dubs, we're still on for ww3 via twitter

that's why you keep them in a cage you fucking dolt
unless it's bird larger than half a meter, you should keep it in a cage

lol

I will never understand these "truthseeker" "comics" so long as I live. How can they be made constantly without realizing just how poorly they attempt to convey their "message"?