OYYYY VEYYYY

An Israeli professor and military historian hinted that Israel could avenge the holocaust by annihilating millions of Germans and other Europeans.

Speaking during an interview which was published in Jerusalem Friday, Professor Martin Van Crevel said Israel had the capability of hitting most European capitals with nuclear weapons.

"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets of our air force."

In an op-ed for the popular Israel National News outlet, Chen Ben-Eliyahu writes in Hebrew what his country’s final solution should be for Germany.

Twenty, thirty atomic bombs on Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Nuremberg, Cologne, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Dresden, Dortmund and so on to assure the job gets done. And the land will be quiet for a thousand years.

"Bombard any city all over the world, and not only those in Europe but also those in the United States" ~ Mordecai Vanunu

We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under. ~ General Moshe Dayan

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/israel/page/7/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104245440/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99189739/#99192313
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/8123-insanity
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128
blogs.timesofisrael.com/mental-illness-and-the-jews/
nature.com/ncomms/2013/131119/ncomms3739/full/ncomms3739.html
jewishstandard.timesofisrael.com/schizophrenia-research-and-the-jews/>>8630226
ren
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They won't do it, this is a new tactic I have been seeing the last month. I rather get nuked then have western civilization fall to (((Islam)))
The massive shilling and shit like this makes me think Trump is still legit.

please nuke the cesspool cities, do us the favor.

And btw, when it was officially released that (((Saudi Arabia))) was behind 9/11 with the released 9/11 commission reports 29 pages we also had stories come out around that time that SA had several nukes. Saudi officials came out and claimed they had 4-6 nukes.

This is fear mongering. Israel or SA nukes anything and their entire people will be wiped off the earth.

gotta any sources nigger?

Source?

this. good riddance.

Only shills demand sources!

Reminder that he's friends with Aut-Right mongrel Vox Day.

How new are you fuckers? OP is still a faggot for not providing one

Am image is not a source. Need archive of primary source or archive of secondary source (it was reported in that Mr. X said Y) or you can fuck right off.

They will only destroy big cities - high concentration of poz and jews themself. In retaliation France alone can wipe out all kikes in Palestine.

No, the architecture alone is worth retraining the population to keep.

Gas yourself cancer

all of those cities are crowded by kikes also. just fucking do it, shlomo! i dare you!

The Samson Option, and that quote in particular, are like hating kikes 101.

this is new level of shilling that is beyond my understanding

They're becoming uncontrollably belligerent at the same time that the conditioning is starting to fail and the WWII generation is dying of old age. Hitler was right, the Jews really are the stupidest people of all.

I cant remember every genocidal thing that every kike says.

I love how the kikes keep telling us that all of their nukes and missiles are pointing at us despite us being the sole reason of their existence along with the trillions we've given them in aid, weapons, technology, etc. Yet cucks will keep sucking their cocks and telling us how much they're our greatest allies. Literal Stockholm Syndrome. They want to avenge the Holocaust by wiping put Europe despite the fact that Europe fought for them in the war and lost more than these demonic maggots ever have. Still makes my blood boil and is honestly one of the biggest things I hate these hellspawn for and the realization of which was actually my first biggest redpill moment. Wouldn't hurt to get the normalfags to question why we keep sending shit to these hellspawn when they keep telling us how much they want to nuke us. And why do the kikes have so a massive hateboner for Europe over muh Holohoax when Europeans were the ones who once again annihilated each other for their fucking pleasure

Those two points alone cannot be easily explained away or just flat out accepted. I used to be bluepilled as hell and hated Whites over muh injun genocide and muh nigger slaveships yet I couldn't explain that shit. The more I thought about it the more and more shit didn't add up at all. Next thing you know I'm browsing halfcuck Holla Forums and right after I went full 14/88

you know what? i hope they follow through. they can bomb the shit out of innocent Europeans and redpill the shit out of them if they want to.

it's as if they still haven't learned that white people have a different kind of anger and will explode after they get pushed around enough. god i hope they never learn, because that is how they will get their puny pitiful little country vaporized and turned into a nuclear wasteland that will be uninhabitable for several hundred years. i hope they never learn

If kikes ever nuke Europe, I am sure that more than one irradiated, weak, malnourished user will make sure that every last one of them will pay the price. It is always the desperate and ones with nothing to lose that are the most dangerous of all.

Nothing against Baltimore, Chicago and Jew York City? Those twenty or thirty nukes might best be used to put Israel's greatest allies out of their misery.

>the israeli "war machine"

that's why you should lurk more before you try and add to the conversation.
The Samson option is the biggest bluff ever made, I bet their shit isn't so hot and could be taken out in "ways" if we had to.

Not just friends, business partners. Van Creveld publishes his books at Vox Day's publishing house Castalia.

See the last part of my post.

Things I don't believe for $1,000, Alex.

A few nukes are a cheap price to pay if it's what it takes to annihilate the Jews once and for all. Israel has what 200-400 nukes? We'd survive.
Jews don't have the balls to do it though. They're conmen, not men.

You daft nigger he was being a sarcastic shitposter.

I was just thinking about that the other night. Born too late to explore Earth; born too early to explore the galaxy; born just in time to watch ISIS parody videos.

Its a little price to pay if nukes also rain in Tel Aviv.

Kek

couldn't that tire have easily had a bomb in it? they would have been fucked

*The Israeli War Machine that is almost entirely funded and supported by the very people they threaten to annihilate on a daily basis

Fixed that for you. Doesn't matter if every single kike in their military are literal downies, what matters is they have the entirety of the West's military might ready to die for them on a moments notice

This

Yeah, even if they hadn't been defeated they shouldn't have engaged it in the first place.

If it's a choice between STALKER and Sharia, I say…

AV NUU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE !!!!!!!

Someone should make a neat infograph showing the game theory behind Israel's current position in the world. By declaring an aggressive form of MAD (The Samson Option, this kike's revenge fantasies), Israel has made the only viable move for every other player, regardless of alliance, to completely eradicate Israel at the first sign of tension. One could view it as an application of the "nail that sticks out gets hammered" idea. By showing their trigger finger, the kikes have themselves constructed the scenario for their own demise.

Dude what the fuck is your problem man, Trump says Israel is our greatesr ally and that we must protect them at all costs. Why would you doubt the wisdom of the god-emporer? He surely knows better than you and your Israeli nuke conspiracies

Im not referring to the Samson option I know what that is. IM talking about the quote. Why would I say I can't remember what every kike says and you would infer that to mean I didn't know what the Samsom Option is?
SHILLS HAVE RUINED THE ABILITY FOR DISCUSSION HERE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

This is stupid on so many levels…

First off, MAD. The first country to use NW will not be the last, but they will certainly cease to exist as anything else than a real life tribute to the Fallout games.

Second, they would be making us goyim a favor by nuking the capitals. These are filled with politicians, businessmen, rapefugees, leftists and all other sorts of undesirables.

Third, the survivors would start the Fourth Reich and make the Holocaust real.

Any architecture worth preserving has been photographed at all angles by tourists, plotted by architects and generally is well documented. We can recreate them, either digitally or physically.
Yes, the loss of the originals would be a sad thing, but worth it.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/israel/page/7/

op you fucking nigger just stop posting

I'll take that deal.

The only result of that threat would be the global extinction of all jews. No nation would tolerate it. China would nuke'em for destroying their economic partners.

If you need that many words to define your meme, it's broken. Get back to draw.
See pic? It's to the point. Frogs have teeth.

Thanks to BASED trump Israel will soon be a world power after using all of america's money

All you are doing is giving white people a casus belli to say hitler did nothing wrong and then purge jews.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104245440/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99189739/#99192313

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/8123-insanity

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128

blogs.timesofisrael.com/mental-illness-and-the-jews/

nature.com/ncomms/2013/131119/ncomms3739/full/ncomms3739.html

jewishstandard.timesofisrael.com/schizophrenia-research-and-the-jews/>>8630226

I came across this a few days ago because this popped up on many sites. People were linking to this and claiming it's a current article. ren se.com/general34/esde.htm
I noticed also a lot of posts on halfchan praising the Israeli military being invincible etc. Not just the regular shitposting but something that tingled my pol-sense. Given the development of the UN resolution it seems they want to make themselves look more dangerous. Mad dog image bullshit.

Which brings me to another thing that I wanted to make thread here for some time. Imho the Israeli military is a Potemkin village. Israel is comparable to Switzerland in terms of people but has only half the GDP. (Switzerland is 19. Israel 34. in the world.) I refuse to beleive that they have this "mysterious" superarmy that can strike anywhere in the world. North Korea has nuclear weapons. But are you confident they can get them from A to B and blow something up? Lets not forget jews are masters of deception and it's not important what you have but what your enemy thinks you have.

History will likely repeat.

The result of Jewish in-breeding.
Fucking disgusting kikels.

I'm convinced that part of the Jewish collective mindset is a need for persecution in order to justify their schemes and plots against the goyim. In the absence of an existential threat, Jews will seek out their strongest neighbor and antagonize him until that neighbor seeks their annihilation. Now the Jews are persecuted again, and the goyim deserve every bad thing the Jews ever did to them. If the only living things on Earth were Jews and pigeons, the Jews would find a way to get the pigeons to murder them.

Israel is less than a paper tiger. They're not even a paper kitten. I attribute their victory against the Arabs in the Six Day War to a lack of coordination between the Arab armies, and the Arabs' classic incompetence in battle.

I think the US was supposed to Freedomize Syria like was done to Iraq, but Obama couldn't get the support he needed to invade a third Muslim country. He didn't even get rid of Iran like the Jews wanted. Israel had a certain window for destabilizing all their neighbors. That window was supposed to be open until 2020 at least, but Clinton losing to Trump means that window has already slammed shut.

I can't find the sauce for this webm and am getting frustrated, Holla Forums pls.

This lines up with all the posters on /britpol/ and 4cuck who constantly screech for germany to be annihilated in this manner.
They always deny that they're jews though when they're pressed. They always claim to be (whatever country) patriots, and then accuse you of being a traitor who spits on his grandfather's grave.

You haven't noticed the semites never include consequences for themselves into their plans ?

His name is on this.

The wehrmacht also had around a hundred thousand jews fighting for Germany.

fuck off kike

And done. But honestly we wouldn't even have to nuke them, stop trade with israel and their economy will die on its own. Maybe even sandniggers will start shit with them, and they will use their nukes on them, so kikes and roaches will destroy each other.

If they try it, they'd better be sure they get us all, or not one of them will survive the response.

Nice trips, but Israel has threatened Europe with nuclear annihilation in the event of Arabs over-running them as well.

Good for them, I feel the same, I'm sure most of you do as well. Too bad we're not jews.

I can't imagine what could go wrong. Honestly, this shit should be memed everywhere, especially among leftist since they hate everything related to nuclear stuff, this is the perfect argument to make Israel and jews look like total lunatics, next to them killing palestine roaches.

genocide is wrong

hitler did nothing wrong

The allies sure fought the right enemy.

She's a big girl.

Somebody please post here the ancient crypts saying that 6 gorillion was the number of yids…