8ch bots?

Has anyone else found...

few examples

The twitter account for "Holla Forums /polk/"

It retweets threads from the board. Has thousands of followers even though the board itself hovers around 20 unique ISPs.

What the fuck is going on?

Please restrain your paranoia. /8pol/ split from Holla Forums and /leftpol/ split from Holla Forums, so it makes sense that people might post the same thread across those boards, in order to get to what was once a unified community. The twitter thing probably is bots. I don't see anything amazing about some NEET who hasn't been out of the house in a month not knowing the day of the week.

Just crossposters. One of the threads from your screenshot even says "kind of here to shill".
You just don't understand them.
I'm pretty sure they're run by NT Technology. I mentioned a TempleOS-themed Twitterbot to Jim and shortly after that it was followed by the /christian/ bot. The number of followers is probably because of reciprocate follows.

Another fake twitter account.

Thousands of followers, yet no comments, likes, or retweets.

Wow, big news!

You retarded faggot, it's used as a feed for new threads. It's run by cuckmonkey. Lurk 92 years.

bots on an obscure imageboard.
who knew!? i did

This. He was pushing it a few months ago.

THIS IS MY POST!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!!!!

IS JIM SELLING BOARD INFORMATION TO TWITTER???!!!!

ANSWER ME!

Two posibilities.

I think truth will set us free, which is why I don't believe that either of these theories will bring anything but bad shit from happening.

The twitter followers are bought, there are already known fags that do chan spamming through scripts (you met them on IRC, they are worst of the worst faggots around) and it's obvious that it is done to create controversy and garner attention (probably NEW attention of newfags)

Third possibility: A whole bunch of people from 4chinz are currently fed up with how the site is run and temporarily migrated here.

Monday is indeed a low-effort posting day.
Nothing to see here, don't you wanna take a nap, guys? I'm sleepy. Waaaa w0w

protip: Holla Forums is public information. it's trivial to scrape the information here

You are paranoid. Holla Forums isn't a private space. Everybody, including bots, are allowed to see what's inside Holla Forums.

When looking for new boards a few months ago I saw many replicated threads too. Not only the opening posts, but all their replies were also the same.
Holla Forums is very well known for raiding other boards and botting their numbers up, also most of these multiboard threads seem to come from there.

but it's sunday

It's simple and I had several twitter bots in the past

Some of those might just be follow-backs from the 4k followed accounts

I want /g/ to leave

First option: possible, but why would he do that, when it can kill the community?
Second option: They want r/the_donald and 4chan to leave, so that can't happen
Third option: Possibly 4/commies/, combined with Holla Forums starting a raid to burn it down.

You really think Jim cares about "the community"?

You saw a Twitter account that automatically posts a board's new threads to an account about said board, and your first thought is that Jim is selling data to them? What is wrong with your brain?

Or they're flooding in here from /g/ because the retard that runs that site keeps making it even more inhospitable for them. (see ) This is not news. It's been happening for months and you'd have to be blind to not see it.

i wish the leftypol botting meme would die. the BO is a semi-retard student who is probably a tranny.
i mean jesus, look at the PMs he sent his volunteers
>>>/8pol/56

In the micro scale, yes, it is just 4/g/ coming to Holla Forums, the bots don't target here.
In the macro scale, it is 4/commies/ trying to mess with multiple boards.