What did WE mean by this?

What did WE mean by this?

HAS

NO

COCONUT GUN

Why are British women so perfect bros?

Which play is this from, Henry V or Richard III?

There really were nigger slaves in London at one point until Elizabeth the first expelled them all for being an "eyesore".

>hwn educate you and give you a first hand account of what really happened in history before it was whitewashed
Why even live?

This is merely a part of the reason why I am disgusted every time a person mentions liking this show.
The other part is how bad it is as a science fiction.

BLUMFP IS FINISHED

upboated XD

hot tbh

There were European Nubians from the 15th century onwards and it wasn't a rare site to see a strapping Nubian gentleman riding riding in a carriage in full court attire, England even had a Nubian royal bloodline for a short time but it was brutally wiped out by bitter hate fuelled peasants. There are still some surviving court records, art and first hand accounts documenting the Nubians-European renaissance but the vast majority were destroyed and most historians are paid to cover up the lie.

*the truth

all true
t. historian

Reminder that Henry the VIII's true roll was to wipe out all the fertile Nubian women from the royal bloodline, but they altered historical records in order to erase all traces of Nubians (which they failed at) and to shame women. It is truly sad that the masses are still ignorant enough to believe this false history to this day.

For Yakub's sake that's just awful

WE WUZ WE

Why are they so fucking obsessed with darkies in Europe?
It's like they want people to think Europe was always full of Muslims and black people despite it being a relatively recent trend.

Stop spreading lies. Even if it is unintentional it is helping to perpetuate the whitewashing of history. Educate yourself before running your mouth.

why would europeans depict other white europeans as blacks? you make no sense, just like any other whitewashing "historian"
face it whitey, we wuz

There is more than just pictures. The science of carbon dating and genetic studies is going to shine light onto your lies forever. The truth is already out there if you look hard enough.

its a known fact that over 80% of europe was composed of people of color until hitler murdered all of them, get educated kid.

Trips of truth.

It is you who need to be educated. Hitler was a black pharaoh.

yes, but he was a self-hating black, like martin luther king and thomas sowell

Just like Albert Einstein or Anne Frank.

Next time a birdshit boi is talking some bullshit about how Nubians don't have any place in the west just drop these pictures, remind him that it was Nubians that built the west as we know it and watch him squirm.

WE WUZ EUROPEANS N SHIT NIGGA

Wtf? i never knew any of that, why did my teacher at school never told me about it?
Y'know, i used to consider myself somewhat of a white nationalist, but after seeing these pictures it seems like i really need to rethink my ideology, damn

Indeed. Now we know that they CAN be wiped out and erased. We must do it again.

wait
if whites where wiped out then how did they come back

The children of Yakub grew slack in the blissful years after the conquest of Europe and some of them even permitted their blood to mix with the albinos to create an unholy abomination, Yakub is a benevolent god but he had no choice but to punish his children for this sin against nature itself. This unholy union is the cause of all the strife that the Nubian man has faced over the last few hundred years.

Warning to all Larpers in this thread

Secret Nazi time travel.