Politically charged dreams?

Is it possible for a person to have dreams that are political? Because I have lately been seeing myself in political dreams for revolution.

From one of those dreams one important thing stuck out to me was this:

I am not sure what to make of my dreams anymore. What they are supposed to mean.

sounds like insurrectionism tbh

I don't know it might be.

But I do remember a General strike being mention on a nationwide scale (good luck with that one I know right?) to paralyze the domestic economy.

I've had a dream where I was riding in a truck with Ben Garrison to go wipe out all the dindus in my city. Dreams can be weird some times, I wouldn't take them too seriously.

I had a dream where I was holding hands with a qt watching the bourgeois being executed.

I had a delusion that I could remember any of my dreams

Dreams are real real life. Take them for real, yo.

American?

I remember hearing talks of a general strike in november. Then again, not sure how strong that movement is.

Yeah I am in the Untied "We are totally not an imperialist Empire masquerading as a representative republic" States.

I am not how sure the movement will be. Though there are enough people upset on both sides of the camp I can see it gaining steam.

Make your dreams real. Don't let dreams be just dreams. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? JUST. DO. IT. JUST DO IT!

I dreamt last night I shot a neo-Nazi with my SKS.

I had a dream I was reading an article by Judith Butler in Jacobin about Enver Hoxha.

Thanks leftypol

Same. I'm hoping that groups, even though they are pretty liberal, like MoveOn pick up the idea, so that way it can reach a wider amount of people.

I have no idea. My dreams never make any sense at all.

One was fun though. I was in some kind of vietnam-like country and I has the ability to posses someone, which would then exchange 50% of our dna. Every time i possessed someone my original dna % would be lower of course. I was charged with attacking and possesing an american military camp, because even have a tiny percentage of my dna would make people communists, because I am so devoted.

I don't do drugs for a reason, I don't want to unlock whatever is inside.

I had a politically charged dream. Sort of.
At first I was walking around this carnival, playing games and eating candy and shit, then all the color of the world faded and everything looked grey and wahsed out, and I found this wire leading into a citadel at the center of the carnival. As I followed the wire I ended up in this room full of grown adults wearing pajamas and acting like down syndromers. Then this big ass TV came on and said "AND NOW A WORD FROM THE COMMANDER" and then this disgusting 200 year old looking man who was attached to this grotesque life support system with tubes and wires and a large ass breathing system. He kind of looked like the Jockey from Alien. Then the adults said in this weird ass voice "Ahh, The commander our highest!" And then I noticed that they all had two holes on their foreheads, and I just started freaking out thinking "HOLY shit they loboed these fuckers!" Then I remember picking up an assault rifle that looked exactly like the one out of F.E.A.R. 1 and started fighting my way up the citadel killing humanoid monsters. Then I woke up took a piss went back to bed and had a lucid dream. Weird shit.

Also if anyone else wants to post their dreams here that would be cool. I love that shit

I'm interested. Any more weird ass dreams?

Don't you want to unlock that white-hot revolutionary fire?

Was playing on my streets, suddenly a tornado came though the street (suburbia, we dont have tornados in europe), a little kid was playing on the corner. I ran to him, tried to save him, he resisted and screaming over the noise of the tornado "NO IM PLAYING WITH MY WOODEN TRAIN". Right before I got sucked into the tornade (it was 1 meter away, it worked as if the edge was a hard wall of danger-nodanger), my mom drove the car, whacked open the door, and said "GET IN!!!".

I jumped in, we drive off like crazy and I asked "WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!", to which my mother replied "We're going to the bakery, buy cookies".

And then I woke up.

I was up late last night arguing with a Holla Forumsyp, and then I had a dream about killing nazis.

Good dream.

Maybe you subconsciously hate children and want to "buy cookies" with your mom?

I love children.

kek

I once dreamt that I had basically unlimited telekinetic power. I remember it very well. I could just just look at anything, however big, and move and shape it.

I immediately went batshit insane with power. I killed everyone in the government, threw a couple countries into the ocean, and traveled to Mars, gathered up a lot of Martian soil, and sprinkled it all over the moon, turning it red.

Best and most vivid dream I've ever had. I spent the whole day after I had it just thinking about it.

C'mon comrades, let's talk about our weird dreams.

Not a weird dream but surely a political one: I had a dream I was a victim of state repression, I was in s bus with other people when we are pulled by the police, they start to round us up and arresting us, the part I remember vividly is they throw me to the backseat of a police car right and then I look next to me and there are a bunch of red books, as in literally red cover books, think “Quotations of Chairman Mao" red, then I hear a voice ask me if these are my books and I answer no, I've never seen them before (which is true, all my books are digital) then the same voice says “Don't lie these are your books, you're in deep shit trouble"

Now at this point I'm terrified of course, but more than that I really want to check out those books, and that's how the dream ends.

strange story
when huge student riots started in my city and many of my classmates participated in them, some students had a dream about them defending the school against armed attackers in a guerilla-type setting.
the details of the dream varied depenting on the dreamer
one had the students perfectly organised and standing victorious in the end, in another one all of us died after fighting bravely
in the dream i saw, the fighting seemed disorderly and i just wanted to escape while trying to fetch ammo for a guy i didn't know because i wanted to help
i just remember been very anxious
the wierd thing about this is that at least 6 people saw that dream (with slight changes) within the span of a week, without any infuence (we talked about this dream after we all had it)
i think it was because we were young, impressionable and shocked by experiencing police violence for the first time

I had a dream where I piloted a zaku 2. Then I crashed it. Then I cried to Amuro and got attacked by dogs.

How do I use this for communism?

I've had a similar dream. Me and a large group of dirty, disheveled, and desperate looking people were bound and gagged at gunpoint and pushed into a bus by some sort of government organization. They brought us into a prison like thing and I can't remember what had happened after, but I assume I was going to be killed.