us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JFFSe
8ch.net/pdf/res/265.html#503
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/814564127230271489
web.archive.org/web/20161229204444/https://twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/814564127230271489
archive.is/gEOKM
archive.is/3NNo8
archive.is/QY8cs
archive.is/YCQuD
archive.is/83sBz
archive.is/LObhX
archive.fo/VUiRr
archive.is/9DQmT
archive.fo/Sk6Xn
twitter.com/DHSgov/status/814567089440751617
twitter.com/USCERT_gov/status/814556607585497089
archive.is/83yJi
us-cert.
archive.is/j8Tpf
my.mixtape.moe/sfvnjg.pdf
crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/
archive.is/LYNQm
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wJkecEHnNfOr7AOvdh1XPJQv43rps0cpVfcJVubmWWU/pubhtml
whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=fancybear.net
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/814592182007042048
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/814674153634725888
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I ain't clicking that shit

It's a PDF file, dumbass.

web.archive.org/web/20161229202653/us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296.pdf

The fuck?

all the less reason to click

archive.fo/JFFSe

Post screen caps please I aint clicking that shit

Report this op for being a faggot. Here's the link.

archive.is/JFFSe

Watch out for agent old bait.

Here's another link: 8ch.net/pdf/res/265.html#503

8ch.net/pdf/res/265.html#503

THIS IS US GOVERNMENT AND DEMOCRAT SECURITY FOLKS

THEY'RE FUCKING RETARDED

This is all they provide for "evidence". Other pages are "Action to take against indicators" and "mitigation tactics"

Literally saying a phasing scam is Russians interfering with elections?

phishing*

THERE'S ONLY THREE MENTIONS OF RUSSIANS IN THE ENTIRE REPORT

THEY THINK PHISHING IS A RUSSIAN TACTIC

Sounds like a crock of shit or flimsy at best.
Still nothing to convince me it was anything other than a leak (for the DNC) no hacking.
The actual election wasn't "hacked" either, that was ground interference mostly by clinton people.

u fuken wot m8

Really tempted to start tripfagging as one of these.

weeeeeeew

(check'd)
Kek wills it.

SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE

This is just a fucking essay typed up by some retard. Where are the logs? Where are the names?

Да товариш я OLDBAIT

What makes RIS space any different from regular Russian hacker space that even has my password floating around on it somewhere?

And phishing a political party and educational systems is not indication of interfering with elections. It is indication of wanting political information and other high value asset information about the state. Literally just general cyber attacks that are nothing special except that they're supposedly from Russian military.

The whole election narrative is complete bull, as we knew. It's them looking at someone eating a carrot, as bunny conservationists, and saying that they're conspiring to genocide rabbits… when they just want to eat a fucking carrot.

Also you notice how all of these are named in English? Not one is even transliterated from Russian.

Here it is in picture form.

Fuck off with the namefagging.

Oh shit THE RUSSIANS ARE HERE!!
I REPEAT: PUTIN IS HACKING Holla Forums

Verifiable evidence, I think you mean.

LOL how absolutely fucking incompetent, they called phishing "spearphishing" so it sounds more advanced than it is

How is this proof of anything? Looks like a lot of speculation about anonymous password phishing. No actual evidence, no attribution, no "hacking" methods even described. It's literally a huge pile of meaningless fluff. True Obama craftsmanship….

Нет it is just imagination, you are of having no proofs.

I think they are trying to meme.

you fucking nigger

That fucking pun
Obango stap it already

This is the russian response

They sent out 10,000 e-mails and are trying to start WW3 because Pedosta was retarded enough to be the only guy that fell for it.

There's no evidence in here of "Russian hacking", they just say some accounts were compromised by phishing then blame it on the Russians with absolutely no proof given

WTF is this shit.
This looks like tutorial on MSDN how to not get hacked.

Is this tutorial for beginners? SQL Injection could be performed even by a kid.

OK, from now on, anyone who uses this is a Russian hacker. This is well beyond retardation that shouldm't be even possible.

What does this all mean?

Obongo's administrative is butthurt that many of the US systems were designed and programmed by retards who don't know anything about web security.
What kind of system it has to be that SQL Injection/XSS/Server exploit can someone get in?
Protection against these is industry standard even in small cheap systems. Only homemade shits are usually vulnerable.

That PDF will be just bait for MSM and libtards who don't know anything about web security. It's just full of obvious advices.

That's literally the Russian response.
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/814564127230271489
web.archive.org/web/20161229204444/https://twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/814564127230271489

"there is now irrefutable evidence that Russia hacked the elections"

-CNN

I'm going to quit so I don't derail, but some of us just want to have fun before the nuclear hellfire hits.

that is the label used for targeted phishing. they are just trying to imply something that they cannot prove. namely the motive of the attacker. even if it were true hillary herself made it possible (clintonemail.com…really?) by gross negligence. anyone else would be looking at 20 years to life in club fed

Can you give the official statement, sourced and archived, just to clarify that this is the alleged evidence? This could just be the beginning and it's best to use their words against them.

LMAO. Obama is a fucking tool.

outwitted by the ruskies again obongo.

I can see the head lines now and all the screeching and "we told you". And the worst part of it is people will fall for it because they have no desire to look at the evidence. That just having any kind of "evidence" is enough justification.

FAKE AND GAY

The memes Jack

because someone wrote this into login field
' INSERT INTO LOG (ID, text) VALUES (1488, 'We're russians, cyka blyat, vodka, ziguli, ukulele. Putin himself did this.');

So, there's no evidence at all, just like we thought.

the fuck are you talking about goy, YOU'RE LOOKING RIGHT AT IT

Literally just saying exactly what they did before. The presence of WMDs in Iraq had "technical indicators" as well, I'm sure.

Remember the reddit fag who did Hillary's server? They don't hire the best.

The past 8 years of America have made it painfully embarrassing to be an American to the point where quite a few Americans have more sympathy with Russia than the US, despite knowing absolutely nothing about Russian culture other than vodka and third rate борщ made by Jews who fled the USSR and weren't smart enough to get a job in media.

I read it.

obongo got pictures too

why not archive.is?

jesus fuck do i regret clicking on that shit

i never go to twitter and now i know why. there isn't a single instance of intellectual honest discussion, it is virtually ALL, in essence, everyone shitposting "NO U" at each other. goddamn, it's like watching a fifth grade class having a meltdown.

ГРЭЙ КЛАУД РЕПОРТИНГ
it over
they got us

The evidence appears to be this
archive.is/1YQCk

Should examine the references

archive.is/gEOKM
pdf
pdf
archive.is/3NNo8
archive.is/QY8cs
archive.is/YCQuD
pdf
404 error
archive.is/83sBz
archive.is/LObhX

Little busy atm I'll make pictures for these other PDFs within a few hours. I have them downloaded already.

but it's great for salt mining.

archive.fo/VUiRr

Even if this is true, how does this prove that they hacked the elections?

Most people shouldn't be taught to read and write, because they do nothing with the ability other than muddy the waters of knowledge.

Problems with their narrative

They say in the document this is a regularly occurring cyber attack, even before the elections, which indicates that they are spouting convenient and…
wishful thinking bullshit

Out of what they state as thousands of targeted links, they use the vague operator of "at least" modifying ONE PERSON. I bet it was under 5, if even that many. One idiot out of more than a thousand, falling for a phishing scam.

Last but not least…
This is a phishing scam
I didn't fall for this shit when I was 15 years old.

Lastly, pt. 2….
no mention of hacking election systems

….

So basically, they want us to believe that this vague phishing scam was involved in getting emails to release to the press purposefully to influence the election - but ignore what those emails say, goyim. Yeah. Wikileaks is "Russian propaganda". Those emails from pedesta are "propaganda"

Thanks CNN. Since you obviously understand all this material enough to make the assertion that it's "irrefutable", would you mind explaining it to us normies? Please start with the proof that the Russians are to blame. Then, explain how a phishing email "hacked" voting machines.

wow look at all that clear documentation and undeniable evidence of Russian cyberattacks. I guess Obama was right all this time, Russia did hack Trump into office. #ImSuddenlyWithHer

Take note of the sophistry being used here. The powers that be know they can count on media partisans to call it an election hack.
They will always refer to it as "interference" or "releasing information harmful to one party" to maintain plausible deniability for themselves in case the deception is revealed

Oh, and they want us to just take their word on it being RIS. See

Checked, but mostly wasted.

check'd

The evidence speaks for itself goy! Why don't you just turn on the news and let them explain it to you? I'm sure you wouldn't understand the extremely complicated documents we provided anyways. They'll break down the obvious hacking in terms anyone can understand.

The worst part is I wouldn't doubt it if they use that exactly phrase.

Some anons don't like it because there was an exploit that allowed sites to embed images that would leak IPs externally.

What a fucking joke.

Exactly, giving CNN something meaningless to crow about is enough proof for the morons that watch them. They could literally hold up a piece of paper with black lines drawn on it, say it was the proof, but has been redacted, and the CNN losers would take it as rock solid evidence of ebil Soviets electing Trump.

Pardon my autism, but what exactly is being said here?

THe passive aggressive beta bitch behaviour of the US government is astounding.

Shit, looks like Anonymous dismembered our proxies and got into our BLACKED.COM accounts lads. Better start a nuclear war over this shit. Love Trump's Hate after all.

It's a specific type of phishing attack. Instead of the dragnet shit and Nigerian prince scams, you focus your ware on personalities who have the placement and access to stuff you as the hacker want.

This happens every day between the US and Russians and Israelis and Brits and anyone else who has intelligence services with computers. The fact that the government is using your run of the mill attacks as evidence of "elite Russian haxors" means they have nothing.

t.US counterintelligence

FTFY
Basically saying they're not guaranteeing the info is correct.

Probably because there are whistleblowers ready to stir major shit up if they put out wrong information.

just spearphishing some elections, fellow hacker

IRAQ HAS WMDS!
RUSSIA HAS HACKS!
ITS TIME TO GO TO WAR AGAIN!

What part of this proves it was Russians? All it does it prove they got phished. Even if they provided Russian IPs that these attacks originated from, it wouldn't prove they were Russians. Anyone that's a tiny step above new script kiddie would bounce their connection off of a server in a place like Russia or China before going in. Which would make it look just like it was coming from Russia or China to someone who doesn't know security.

It sounds to me like the servers that were used to phish them were hosted in Russia, so to these technically inept retards, that means that Russians did it.

There's just one problem with that. If you are going to phish someone, and you know anything, you never host the phish on a server in your country.

These people are retarded. Why would you trust the idiots who couldn't secure an email server and fell for phishing attacks to diagnose the problem? If the Russians did it, they are good enough that there would be zero evidence that it came from Russians. It wouldn't be sitting in Russia. Being caught phishing like this is a huge noob mistake that a group as talented as Russian Government wouldn't do.

That's like saying I have a server in the Netherlands, so everything that happens on that server came from someone who lives in the Netherlands (I don't live in the Netherlands).

This is laughable and will only fool people who are desperately looking for evidence that the Russians made Hillary lose. So CNN will probably have all their pseudo-men staff cream their panties over this.

There is a moderate to high degree of uncertainty with these assessments and diagrams.

AKA: the evidence is spotty and third party to the actual Russian government. For all they know, it's a bunch of grey hats selling the information to contacts inside the Kremlin.

Oh shit did they have this lined up right after Obongo passed the Countering Disinformation And Propaganda Act?
If he puts sanctions on Russia Trump can reverse them on day one. "Russian hacking" confirmed for a last minute effort to boost his "legacy" by standing up to a fake bully.

I find it very curious that APT28 and APT29, the only two entities listed as possibly performing actions, don't follow the naming conventions of the others, which are all actual words in some combination. Who assigns these designations and when were they first used? Are these services naming themselves?

Is it possible APT28 and 29 are the loyalist NSA and FBI folks who used "Russian techniques" as misdirection to avoid attention from their traitor occultist overlords and sent the stuff to Assange?

user, it's a duck.

a lame duck

Right, emphasis on the word "warranties." Still, doesn't this break defamation laws? If they can't guarantee this information it hurts their credibility regardless. These are public officials who are liable to all sorts of serious charges if they state that their information is not valid. We're fucking paying them for just that.

Aaaaaaand it's fucking nothing.

These cunts have no shame. 8 YEARS of being ruled by mental patients.

tl;dr

He already did the sanctions.

Reuters article: archive.is/9DQmT
CNN (with Russian response): archive.fo/Sk6Xn
Russian Embassy tweet: archive.fo/VUiRr

HAHAH DOES THIS NIGGER ACTUALLY THINK THIS WILL WORK?

Its more wardrum beating right now. Obongo just kicked out a bunch of Russian ambassadors and closed some of their officers in dc and ny i think it was, as well as talk of sanctions and the like. Combining these things with the comm silence that started last week between dc and moscow… they're basically engineering the war happening, this is all prelude

This part is just justification/rational that most people wont look at in depth and that the media will report as "undeniable fact" that "russia hacked the election" and most idiots will believe it either because they're old, stupid, or WANT to believe it in the case of liberals. But its all just pretext for war they can point to and go "see!? we have cause!" but that only some will point out as bullshit but the explanation as to why it is will go over "normies" heads and they'll just nod along with the narrative that its "totally proof" because again, old/dumb or because they want it to be proof and will believe it is regardless of facts (we've seen countless examples of liberals out right denying objective fact and reality to continue believing in their fairy tales)

All of this happening so fast/at once is worrying though. king nigger is going to do something stupid before he leaves office.. well, "stupid" in our view, but planned and carried out by (((them))) for the purpose of fucking the USA as hard as possible for voting Trump, if not the entire western world for disobeying and voting brexit and trump and set to reject merkel and others and the EU in total

Can someone explain why Russia is represented as a rooster?

Probably, black so he's retarded.

Good point

cock

If onigger goes to war against Russia will that (((justify))) postponing Trump's inauguration?

Yes.

Jesus, Satan. There's evil then there's EVIL.

You guys are being rused, those are names of the viruses, not the hacker handles. Google the names.

Looking into this a little more, it seems like one of the tools used were created by Russians. OnionDuke is created by the Russian hacker group 29a.

Their entire argument is basically

It's a bit like saying Americans are responsible for the hacks because they were using Windows which comes from an American company.

This whole thing is comical and it should only take a few days for competent security people to debunk it. They fucked up, this'll be debunked and they'll be running around branding anyone who calls out their bullshit "fake news".

Twitter is good for spreading soundbites, not for having discussions. It's a great tool for subversion, learn to use it and you can achieve some great results.

Agent oldbait reporting

I can't find a news story anywhere on this.
Is this even real?

Yeah, it's totally real man. The evidence is someone used two year old Russian hacking tools so clearly it's the Russians who did it. Just like when someone shoot someone with an AK47, the Russians murdered them :^)

It's interesting because I know a few leftists lately who got Google security alerts that someone tried to log into their accounts "from Russia". I'm wondering just how wide spread this is – obviously if widespread then it's an attempt to rally leftist/sjw support to rabid levels over Russia.

Какие ваши доказетельества?
🍗

I cant find a shit on this in the MSM

but

twitter.com/DHSgov/status/814567089440751617
twitter.com/USCERT_gov/status/814556607585497089

KEK

idk how to archive tweets

That caught my eye after I posted. The list contains several actual files, but the report itself talks and comments about APT29 and 28 as though they're an entity, not malware.

Sounds like they're describing peopled entities to me, and not malware. If that's true, why are they mixing together actual malware files and general agencies?

If you are hacking someone in the US, you always go through China or Russia. They won't do shit to stop you or get you in trouble.

Fun fact, the virus they are bitching about was discovered in 2014 and was patched in Windows to stop the virus from working in the October 2014 Tuesday patch. The virus they are blaming this on has not been able to affect a Windows computer that has a patch from 2014 on it.
archive.is/83yJi

So either they are completely full of shit or Podesta didn't run Windows Updates since fall of 2014.

I am not even that good of a security guy, I am just searching for shit on the internet. People who know a lot more will come out and make a mockery of this report.

I think they are just talking about the programs. From what I understand, the program itself generates the URLs. It makes sense, if you have a phisher, it needs to generate new URLs for new phishes. Otherwise the URL shortening service just kills the hard coded phishing link that would never change and your phisher is dead.

I am still digging but it appears those are all just names for a Russian virus discovered in 2014 that has been patched and has had signatures in anti-virus programs for around two years before the phish took place.

So, like I said, Podesta's computer had to be horribly out of date or they are completely full of shit. Their evidence is basically that someone used a tool developed by Russians. And the kicker is that the virus itself is out in the open and anyone can find it and use it to infect people.

There's absolutely no way Russian government would use such an old and defeated virus to do something as big as affect an election. It would be more like Stuxnet, when something big happens and then people discover a new virus. A two year old computer virus is absolutely ancient and nearly useless.

Either DHS is completely inept, completely corrupt and fabricating evidence for Clintons, or Podesta is completely computer inept and has spent the last two years denying Windows Updates and the Russian government is so inept that it'd use a well known, easily detectable virus to affect a superpower's national election.

Whole thing is dumb as fuck.

It looks like they took a generic cybersec report and then added "it was the Russians" to the beginning of it. Nothing in that report is unique to any particular group, and they provide no evidence that indicates who the adversary is.
Okay, so how do you know they were masquerading, and that the true actors were Russian intelligence?
Not even the wording in the report is certain.

Imagine for a second that you're an analyst working on the report, and the extent of your knowledge is contained in this document. Would you feel comfortable concluding that it was the Russians and then telling that to your boss? How about the Director? Now imagine placing the report in front of the President of the United States, and subsequently the entire world. This conclusion was obviously not the result of independent, objective analysis and could only have entered the report if the analysts were pressured to add it from up high (or are severely incompetent).

I posted this (with minor modifications) in another thread:

Here's the report:
us-cert. gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296.pdf
I read it in full.
It dubs the hacking
GRIZZLY STEPPE
so even if we don't know if it has happened, at least we have a cool way to refer to it.

Yara Signaturerule PAS_TOOL_PHP_WEB_KIT{meta:description = "PAS TOOL PHP WEB KIT FOUND"strings:$php = "

I think it most likely was due to ignoring updates. And I can't really blame him

The whole report is basically

They had to use an existing virus to blame this on, because there was no new one developed for this.

If he was using Windows 10, the exploit wouldn't have existed as Windows 10 would have the vulnerability fixed from launch. Not to mention Windows 10 forces updates. Windows 8 has forced updates too. You would have to explicitly disable them. This virus is older than Windows 10.
archive.is/j8Tpf

These guys fucked up. What part of "blame it on a two year old virus that's publicly available and well distributed" sounded good to them? They probably had to blame it on such an old virus, because an old virus like this is the only one that would be able to have a chance of having the origin exposed.

Knowing what I do about IT departments, Podesta's computer is probably a Dell Dimension 2400 sitting under a stack of papers, running Windows XP SP2.

I'll lay odds they fucked his iPhone and got access to his Gmail through that, because we all know how secure Apple shit is, amirite?

If you were just guessing, you're right anyway. That was one of the things that happened. There was a thread on half/pol/ about it.

lol

kek, this

Russia has infiltrated the Anonymous. This is a well known fact. Pic related.

WATCH OUT AGENT CHOPSTICK COMING TROUGH

CHEEKI BREEKI HACKING WIKI

that post made me laugh, so have a webm

Alright I admit it. I did it.

What percentage of American citizenry will actually read the thing? 10%?
Media's going to paint whatever picture they want.

Not even close to 10%. Maybe a hot 0.6%.

More like 0.3 % and that's probably too high.

This is a recreation of where the Russian hacking took place before they tore it down to hide all the evidence. I might be full of shit.

Cheeky Breeky to you
Greetings fellow Ruski hacker-comrade.
SEADADDY reporting in that Obama hack is almost of finish
We hack them good just like we HДCКЗD election
Keep up good work

You're assuming that the goverment as well as the majority of the populance has the required knowledge to eb able to discern this bullshit as to what it is.
King Nigger can, and most likley will, use this shit as justification for whatever horseshit he'll try to push.
Majority will not care until it leads to outright war.
And even then you will still get your retards that will defend King Niggers justification for it until the very end.

well written, concise post, and unchecked trips

YES COMRADE, IT IS OF GREAT VICTORY

twain_64.dll reporting for duty, comrade!

Codename CrouchingYeti signing on, CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE WE ARE CHECKMATE AWAY FROM DEFEATING WESTERN DOGS. Our final plan of ruling the US with camerade codename DONALDRUMP is almost of complite

VmUpgradeHelper.exe reporting in

CrouchingYeti reporting in. Has agent Skipper received the transmission yet?

(checked)

Here's a mirror, because OP was a faggot. my.mixtape.moe/sfvnjg.pdf

Thanks, fam.

They never said that the stolen data was bastioned in Russia, did they? They said "Russia did it", so admittedly US agencies could have inspected the traffic and figured, maybe through multiple hoops, that some strange scheduling was done from a Russian IP.

Anyway, like you said, there is no proof. And even if they spit out some logs there is nothing stopping the US from tampering them; and then you have a nice case of devil's proof, as you can't certify a datagram that doesn't exist.

Tsar Team also is here. Virus is upload.

They could have. But they didnt. Look at the this evidence provided. Look at the quality of it. It looks like some larpfest written by a year 1 compsci student. They are that fucking inept.

YES THEY ARE. The US Government was entirely compromised by a fucking phishing scam.

That isn't even unfalsifiable evidence, this is just none at all. The paper starts with the assertion that the later listed hacks are of Russian origin and never goes into tracing the actual connection to the Russian state or individual Russian entities for that matter. In other words:

It's fucking nothing

Greyclould reporting in. No word on agent Skipper yet.

The thing is, while some of us know that it's nothing, our parents and all of our normie friends are watching the evening news RIGHT NOW and are being told that it is something. Yes, even that broadcast will lack any connection proving anything, but it will be delivered by a stern talking anchor and there will be an screenshot of part of a page from the report in the chromakey background behind the anchor, and that will be good enough.

FAK bich I ГРЭЙ КЛАУД

you have to copypaste the address on archive.is

That entire list is just not believable. It looks like a list of names that only a boomer cuck alphabet slave could come up with.

There's literally one called OLDBAIT

lel

I seriously hope I live to see the russian embassy tweet this meme

im not sure. Maybe the 2 headed eagle on the Russian flag?

I'm just seeing the meme now…
"He just typed it into the pdf"

crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/

Apparently CrowdStrike was contracted to do the actual analysis. Whatever was written up in OP's post seems to just be the watered down version for general consumption.

Versus here which lists the actual hashes and IPs that were apparently seen on the DNC network. Sadly there is STILL no evidence of the actual packets that were captured showing this network traffic, but at least here in this Crowd Strike summary we are hearing some better details.

Also note this was way back in June. I guess it took the gubmint half a year to collect enough shutterstock images of black hoodies and binary to slap together their 'evidence' briefing that looks 2spoopy4Muricans.

And yes, it still suggests that phishing was the means of compromise, but Crowd Strike explains a bit more clearly that harvesting PII and creds through the phishing wasn't the real damage.

Regards,

- Cozy Bear

Forgot to add important bit, the list of all those names is an extremely wide range of terms. Some are 'agent' names, but some are the tool names, script names, file names, etc etc. it's really just a random list of somewhat relative terms bundled into one to increase spook levels.

Top kek

Fancy bear has a website: fancybear.net
Pic is from a guardian article: archive.is/LYNQm

Clearly this is a legitimate group within a Russian intelligence agency.

wtf I hate putin now

Sigh, time to post this again

top kek

Let's fix that.

Although the two co-hosts are lolbertarians, they are IT guys and they do a great job at picking apart MSM bullshit and "muh Russian hacker" narratives.

Another, newer, episode from the same show. Less focus on Russia, more on Syria, but the segment on Russia starts at the beginning.

In the end Pedostar still fell for phishing and is trying to cover up his stupidity.

They are building pretext for sanctions, asymmetrical, new laws, clampdown on freedoms and beyond.

TRUST ME.

They are mustering the fucktard republican party. Trump is going to very unpopular when he tells them to get fucked.

We MUST organize against the RINOS.

Punch center and LEFT HARD…NOW

my sides

greeting. how you make mail send. i cannot twitter the hacks to any of you.

Operation Pawn Storm soon fellow comrades!

SOURFACE REPORTING IN

GRIZZLY STEPPE IP ADDRESSES
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wJkecEHnNfOr7AOvdh1XPJQv43rps0cpVfcJVubmWWU/pubhtml

whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=fancybear.net
Registrant Name: Jean Guillalime
Registrant Organization: no
Registrant Street: 38 Rue Beausejour
Registrant City: Pomponne
Registrant State/Province: Seine-et-Marne
Registrant Postal Code: 77400
Registrant Country: FR
Registrant Phone: +33.0410998675
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]/* */

Registered by a guy in France on September 2016.

There is a diffetence jackoff. Spearfishing requires targeting a single known entity. Whereas general "fishing" is just tossing in a line hoping something bites.

Try not to be so fucking stupid.

I still find it rather funny in a tragic way that the focus is on the breach which was appatently no big fucking deal for Clinton rather than the security issues the cunts opened up to be exploited al8nf with the contained corruption.

Boo fucking hoo, it was the DNCs corruption that lost the race, not a couple Russian script kuddies.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/814592182007042048
Today's Obama "hacking report" has a disclaimer. It also doesn't mention @WikiLeaks anywhere.

"DISCLAIMER: This report is provided "as is" for informational purposes only. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) does not provide warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within."

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/814674153634725888

looks like they're trying to pin the Russian connection solely on Guccifer 2.0, they have removed Wikileaks and DCLeaks from the list of groups suspected of working with Russia

HOW HIGH DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO DO BE TO DO THIS?!

Interesting. Do any of the other named groups have websites? I'm curious when they were fabricated er…created.