OBANGO KICKS OUT RUSSIAN DIPLOMATS

archive.is/9DQmT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/814564127230271489
web.archive.org/web/20161229204444/https://twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/814564127230271489
us-cert.
ca.news.yahoo.com/paul-ryan-welcomes-obamas-overdue-russia-retaliation-202743095.html
archive.is/Dqsnq
youtube.com/watch?v=2LWDSdU-gV8
rt.com/news/372256-putin-diplomats-expulsion-rejects/
archive.is/ZrOvS
archive.is/YFNip
archive.is/DL6vJ
archive.is/8ifq6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

King nigger is really trying to make ww3 happen

This is what happens before a war. Inauguration day is so close yet so far away

the audacity of this nigger

I bet they going to pull some shit on new year

like shooting down russian planes and claim they attacked.

cant we impeach this fucking nigger already?

Correct me if I'm wrong, But when foreign diplomats are expelled from a country, with such short notice, Isn't that prelude to war with that country
First Russian's ambassador is murder in cold blood in front of everybody. Then their passenger jet is shot down.

Hopefully trump is in contact with the ruskys and can smooth this over.
What good does kicking out diplomats do? Send a message? IDK seems childish and not productive.

Roger Stone mentioned they are corresponding with handwritten letters. Trump trying to buy time and plead with Putin not to react to the onslaught of aggression.

pls no america I don't want war with you
don't be pedo, the russian federation only 25 years old and you're over 250
your benis is too big for our small hole

Well at least Putin isn't taking the bait thus far. But who knows how far our Nobel Peace Prize president will take aggressions.

Nah. This is cold war tactics. Saber rattling with nothing of substance.

Got no reason. He's committed no crime.

I don't get what message Obama is trying to give to Putin.
While the group that hacked the DNC was Russian (according to (((experts)))), they were not state sponsored, just a bit patriotic perhaps.
It's not like Putin is giving them explicit orders to do shit.
Besides that fact, it was a political hacking issue, these weren't Pentagon servers. I don't understand how Obama can possibly make such a big deal out of this shit and how he is getting the CIA and FBI to go along with it.
He only has a few weeks left, what possible pressure could he put on those agencies?

his birth certificate is proven fake.

i'm so mad how overlooked that was

It's an excuse to lash out. (((They))) lost a big node in their move toward total world domination via this election. They are a cornered animal that doesn't mind taking us all out with them. Understand the philosophy of these people; pic related.

Kikes are trying to not admit they were completely lying to the public and ordering obongo to go along with the lie that russia, in any way, did something criminal.

These are people who literally believe that a violent murderer shouting allahu ackbar is a representative of peace, while a person working a job to raise a family, passing on his values, and contributing postively to society and the world at large is a violent oppressive murderer.

It has to be proven in a court of law. Youtube is not a court of law.

Trump must be getting advice from his little internet person Barron. Got the Roger stone interview where this is discussed handy?

S-Sorry my a-african american compatriot! H-Here, take some more of my check to buy Nikes with.

I fucking hate niggers so god damned much.

saying only youtube is misleading, what you meant to say is that evidence forwarded by a SHERRIF and his associates have not been used in court.

also might I remind you that even in courts actual evidence are dismissed for various reasons despite truthfulness, be if thru illegal means of acquisition, failure to prove integrity of the evidence or avoid contamination, and all the other legal mumbo-jumbo used by lawyers to dismiss relevent evidences.

I know, but that's how the law works. If he could get a court to accept the evidence, then it would have to be forwarded along to Congress. Only Congress can call for impeachment of the President.

His mistake was going to Youtube before he went to Congress. It makes him look like another reeeeing conspiritard rather than a competent law enforcement detective. When it comes to impeachment, it's not what you believe that counts.

it is coming to the point where nobody would blame russia for retaliating in kind. even with trump on the horizon the naked aggression on display from the outgoing regime may be unbearable.

it seems like obama would rather burn it all than have his globalist kikery vetoed by the people.

That's the crux. And Putin knows this. That's the danger in all this; not necessarily one point of aggression or the other. It's the wargame results in contemplating how Obama is winding the geopolitical spectrum. He is trying to FORCE reactionary measures based on this chess game that many can't just outwardly see. For instance, with this UN thing, Obama has successfully divided the west. New Zealand and Spain will now have to "be against" the Trump administration on the issue.

Not exactly Superpowers are they, Hitler?

only pointing out the proof for the forgery has been shown by a law enforcement official, not sum random youtube joe

Imagine Bush firing one shitskin after 9/11. The world would be marching in solidarity with shit to protest.

UK lugenpresse claim trump can overturn king niggers executive order, but will basically be admitting he works for Putin & against the US people. I know burgers are not that stupid.

Spain is in economical shit, New Zealand is irrelevant.

this evidence isnt illegally obtained. Documents published for the public arent subject to illegal search and seizure in the same way a photo you post on the internet can be used against you.

Problem is onigger isnt you he is a kike puppet

These people need a severe lashing.

Are you really that sure? stupid doesn't mean believing retarded stuff to save face in front of your commie/librul friends who are in turn doing the same thing

only 3 weeks till trump takes over and we can stop trying to go to war with a major superpower for no fucking reason. hopefully they don't get ballsy and just launch a fucking missile into russia between now and then

patriots or self serving snakes?

So… there is no apperant reason… great.

can this fucking year please end with nuclear exchange…

Do you think the majority of burgers would believe Trump works for Putin? I dont. The sjw's yeah, but they are so lost that they would believe ANYTHING just to get there moral high ground back.

Majority of americans believe Osama was thrown dead into the sea
And that Saddam had big boy weapons
And that germans threw 6 million into ovens in 3 years
And that 9/11 was perpetrated by lone squad of 20 something arabs, one which couldn't fly a Cesna for his life but managed to pull one of the hardest tricks ever known in kamikaze history against the Pentagon

Americans believe a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense, the entire world does to be honest

As long as the Russians nuke California, New York, Oregon, and Washington state…fucking BRING IT…>>8629517

Well, don't take it too hard. It does go both ways, after all. George Zimmerman was given the electric chair in the court of public opinion; but the court of public opinion is not what counts when it comes to criminal matters and he was acquitted of all charges by the real court.

So, sometimes it's on our side, sometimes it's not. It will never be 100% ours.

I suppose that is the bright side. 4950273498D chess?

I hope they wise up and show info on how Obonobo is implicated in shady shit. Or bring his birth certificate to light.

Right, now if we could only find a way to bring in the Chinese so we could also nuke Xinjiang, we'd be set.

BEST
WORLD
WAR
EVER

Yes, adios niggers, mudslimes, gender benders, and every other piece of SHIT in this country. Burn baby burn!

I believe this is a move made out of desperation and anger. Obama knows he lost: Russians got all the credit for getting rid of ISIS, they managed to keep Assad in power, their military capabilities in the Mediterranean grew, they got Turkey and Iran on their side, and to top it off they managed to build a peace agreement, all of those mayor objectives for all of this bamboozlery they unleashed in Syria. The U.S has been soundly defeated in their own game, and now the only thing they have left is to throw a tantrum against those pesky commies.

For years it's been the case that you'd hear stories of American diplomats in Russia getting harassed with things like having furniture moved around in their homes and even shit being placed on their floors in some cases. They seriously did get harassed, of course Obama did nothing as all that was happening and it's only as he's leaving office that he bothers to make any move.

Not everyone who lives in those states are liberals. There would be a lot of collateral damage.

You're being a little too serious user.

Except you're forgetting the large fag, tranny, and liberal population in places like Austin, TX and the huge nigger population Detroit and New Orleans.

You know its going to happen though.. one way or another something big is about to happen.

Sure, theres the idea that all of this is to set Trump up to be bogged down for his first term in the mire of fixing all this shit Obama broke on his way out, preventing him from getting any real change done, because he either "deals" with Russia which will eat up all his time and clout, or he undoes all of Obamas bullshit and the left screams and causes chaos over "HES A PUPPET FOR PUTIN" for four years causing the legislature to be bogged down easily by RINOs and kike puppets

Thats one possibility, but frankly I think they realize Trump is to savvy to be stopped by all of that. He has navigated dozens of (((controversies))) already and the people still supported him, would they really bat an eye at him undoing Obongos shit and going "he was being a dick and trying to make my job harder, I'll have none of that?" Because I dont think they would care or even see it as "being putins puppet" at all, and more as a good opening "fuck you" to king nigger and his policies if Trump undid all of this most recent shit on his first day in office.

If they realize that, then they have no choice but to escalate to the point of no return, a point even Trump cant just write us back from with his own pen. And theres only one point which cannot be immediately undone by him.. and that is war, because actual war is declared by congress, and treaties that end wars have to be ratified by the senate, Trump cannot unilaterally end the war, and honestly much of the congress that just got voted out would be all to happy to vote for war as their last act.

I actually think this is why we'll have our answer by the end of next week on just how far this is going to go. The new congress takes over early in jan, and is in for two years. But the senate is still split almost evenly with enough rino puppets who will go along for the ride like mccain and graham, meaning they can easily block any attempts at early treaties to undo the mess Obongo starts and that the soon-to-be previous congress declared.

Buckle in lads, the rides about to get even more wild than its already been

Yeah, I probably am. Gonna go grab a coffee and take a walk.

This. The entire vfx industry is over there.
You think it's better we hold on to our seriousness until after the bombs fall?

It's like you're asking for the apocalypse.

I agree. But that was before alternative media became such a powerful tool for truth. I hope i'm not just trying to believe.

Eat shit.

Um, what? Why are you mad? I didn't say anything that would make anyone mad.

Congress declaring war on Russia would be the asspull of the ages.

Don't get me wrong, I understand your point. However, in order to declare war, and make it actually happen, they would need to do something so stupidly obvious that everyone will just see through their plan and nothing will come out of it.

Why do you think I'm mad?

Like 9/11?

Alternative media is not that good in terms of propagation, especially in places where people only get their stuff by local newspapers/channels with gigantic levels of AP-sources
The sheer amount of new articles with the same theme, even if retarded, will make anyone believe it. AP is a very centralized power in news, they pull a story and every big newspaper in anywhere will run the story to fill the pages, they dont even read it, just pay x bucks to put it in
And alternative media can also swing the other way

How about Iraq
Hell, how about 'Nam's early days when it was totally not a stop-commies scheme

If it is true that 9/11 was an asspull by the US Government, then yes, I'm afraid they would have to do another 9/11 blaming Russia

You done came to the wrong neighborhood boy.

Well, considering Commiefornia is the Washington D.C. of faggots, dykes, niggers, etc…, I'd say it with do a LOT of damage.

Not to mention the Illuminati-run Hellywood, etc…

Chop off the head of the snake.

I don't know… We see Soros finally panicking in his piece today. These people are cornered animals. You think they'd rather have a fluently declared war than go to prison?

It wouldn't be impossible to incite Russia to engage in open warfare…just shut down their access to the Internet. That would do it, big time.

I don't know! That's why I asked!

Missed an opportunity tbh fam

Yup, to both.

I would say, if anything happens, it would be NYE in new york (they like to target NY because its so high profile, EVERYONE knows and "cares" about if shit goes down there), though I dont honestly know if they'd go full ham with (((terrorist attacks))) like they did last time. They like the big showy stuff like that, its easy to rile people up like that and get them to go bloodthirsty for revenge.. but at the same time it would be far to obvious.

Maybe something like "hacking" all the festivities and shutting down power to the whole city after flashing an image of Putin or the Russian flag on the big screens, or some sort of derogatory meme about king nigger, just before everything goes dark. The US gov could easily manage that, and the chaos it would cause would cost hundreds if not into the thousands of lives as crime would run rampant in a blacked out NYC, not to mention countless accidents and possible fires breaking out, along with millions in damages from rioting and looting that would go on. All they have to do is turn off the power for a little bit, leave a convincing trail to Russia, "find" that trail right away, and then blame Russia. They'd have the (((public))) ready for war in a heartbeat (or rather, the MSM TELLING the public that thats what they want and are ready for)

Dunno, just.. keep watch I guess

The audacity of this nigger.

I hope you get cancer before the year ends.

No need, I already got it reading your illogical posts.
Filtered.

It would be something to take while, nuking some desolate border town filled with worst Jewish extremist has to offer even Isreal trying to get rid of or some other stupid "attention catching" shit spill over from Middle East, just in time to explode in Trumps hands.

And let's be honest for moment, that orange fucker is way, way out of his league even if he surrounds himself with the best USA has to offer.

Russian embassy responds.
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/814564127230271489
web.archive.org/web/20161229204444/https://twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/814564127230271489

I've been down-boated!

I expect them to shoot down a couple russian planes in syria. That would be the next logical escalation at least.

KEK

I live on the east coast just under NYC. What kind of shit should I be watching for to warn my family and GTFO?

Don't meme washington being nuked man, come on. I'm trying to build a white family in a largely un-pozzed portion of the state. I have never wanted nuclear was less than right now. Goddamnit, why did life have to get good, now I have to worry about horseshit like this, I can't be excited.

Well damn, it's real. Mocking Obango might just be the correct counter to his WW3 aggressions.

lol, obongo is chimping out because the diplomats are already talking to Pharoh Trump, while obongo whines "me still president!"

look out for niggers

Filter this…>>8629841

They'll just hit Seattle and that other shit hole…what's it called? Olympia.

wew

Fuck you. Rural Oregon and Washington have been the white man's sanctuary for generations. Until recently, it was ILLEGAL to be black in Oregon. If Portland and Seattle were cleansed, this land would be paradise.

Surrounded by them.

topkek that nigger got btfo

Thank you russia, I think this completes a happy 2016

Fuck no, not Olympia! I want to be the one! ONE TORCH, do it slow, start with the tweakers and march up to everygreen, purge it all, and then back to the capitol, the fetid cesspool pond of degenerate slugs, now overflowing with the blood of degenerate trash, in which we drown their leaders, dragged kicking and screaming into the pond of shit and blood, writhing in agony, pierced by the thousands of needles that have been discarded into their own pond, as we gleefully sing "will they sink or will they flloat?" Olympia does not deserve the mercy of nuclear fire.

Literally all of the globalists tension raising can be destroyed with memes. Russia has been touched by kek. This destroys (((the plans))) and it's god damn beautiful.

Russian Embassy has some serious bantz skills where

Heh…well, maybe you ought to go down into the urban areas of your state and clean shit up before the niggers, kikes, and queers begin ruining the rest of your state. It'll happen, just ask people in rural California.

The Russians have been masters of meme warfare since the 60's. Why would Obama even try this shit?

A NEW MEME IS BORN

See
Thoughts already given on this matter.

Damn I almost missed that. Lame duck president isn't new though.

Whats that? Duckrolled? Rickrolled? Nah nigga, you just got lame'd duck'ed!

kinda looks like just fuck my shit up guy

This needs to happen.

That meme is only worth half a ruble.

(check'em)
Then make it happen faggot.

Literally this will be the new way to shut down all CTR shill type bullshit immediately. I know this because I'm a professor of memeticology.

DO IT. AND VAPORIZE SEATTLE. NNOOOWWW. RIGHT NOW. RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

I've read this comic.

This dumbfuck nigger is so retarded. He's doing this out of pure spite like the child he (all niggers actually) is.

Leave it to liberals to elect a retarded child into office.

If somebody could drop something on Israel, that'd be great. My glass manufacturing portfolios would just skyrocket!

This should be pinned. Instead we're focused on some stupid e-drama

Poor attempt. Please no hate.

this is a frankenstein of a meme

That's fine. Don't sell yourself short on making original content, there are very few people who can actually be assed to make things. You're good for making attempts period even if they suck.

But that doesn't suck, just crop it back down.

You can resize the paint window. Assuming you used paint.

(checked)

Was my first though as well.
King Nigger tries his utmost to create a scenario in which Trump can't be inaugurated, no matter the cost in the long run.

Just how retarded is Obongo? I swear he's even dumber than your average street nigger. The only thing he could do to provoke Russia right now is to quite literally start trying to invade it. He's only got around 20 days to make WW3 happen and he's prancing around like a limpwristed faggot making meaningless overtures. Soros must be very disappointed. Who wants to bet he's getting suicided once he's out of office for letting his (((friends))) down?

I don't know, he's a house nigger to the jews. They are the ones panicking. We saw this earlier today with Soro's op-ed. They don't know what to do. It's either hail mary an attempt to start WW3 or go to the scaffolding.

Should've happened a long time ago.

He is completely chimping out. What a nigger.

Don't blame us for being fucking stupid, go look at yourself in the mirror. The world is going to look vastly different 20 years from now, this is the stupidest time ever to place your bets on anything. You don't even know what hand you have been dealt until we get through this.

Here's the report:
us-cert. gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296.pdf
I read it in full.
>It says absolutely nothing about there being evidence for Russian involvement.

Fuck, and thank you for reminding me of it.

Some actually funny videogame humor.

Forgot to say, it dubs the hacking
GRIZZLY STEPPE
so at least we have a cool way to reference it.

Should this shit not end in a catastrophe, think what Trump will be able to do about it.
Can he simply let all of them back in, giving the (((press))) such wonderful lead titles as "DRUMPF IS LETTING THE RUSKI SPY INTO OUT HOME"?

Of course not.
He will have no other option than to play ball and go along with it, further alienating the climate between russia and the US.

Could they seriously not try harder? Holy shit Obongo prooves himself once again to be a dumb nigger, to absolutely no one's surprise.

The contrast is pretty obvious. Russia wants peace and stability in Syria, Obongo wants to destabilize it by funding ISIS. Now he wants to start shit with Russia.

Obama is trying to take everyone down with him, he knows how bad this looks to the public and he just doesn't care, in 22 days it'll be Trumps problem, what a fucking child.

The older a woman is the higher her risk of birth complications, autism and other horseshit like that. That gamble isn't worth taking. I am not building a family because I think the next few decades will be hunky-dory. I am doing it because there aren't enough of us doing it. It might not be the smartest thing for me if I'm only considering my own happiness, but our race will be better for it. If I'm dealt a shitty hand I'll play it the best I can and hope I die in my sleep.

Why do they look jewish?

Don't forget about us , pol

No, the two most reliable predictors of war according to the Correlates of War project are embargoes and troop movements.

a regrettable sacrifice, kammeraden

Maybe the nuclear fallout will turn you into a ghoul and increase your life span.

My guess, like others have said in this thread, is just cocky saber rattling. Putin can't exactly just let Obama do this without saying something without seeming like a pussy to the rest of the world, but all I see right now is severed communications (which can easily be reversed) and "consideration" for retaliation. Honestly, as long as King Nigger doesn't try anything excessively stupid, then I highly doubt Putin will do anything until Trump gets into office.

this holy shit

Where did we put those 3,000 tanks a week ago again?

well, satan

Actual burgers? No, not really. Our replacements though…

The best part about all this is, leftists are going to use this as some kind of justification in arguments, despite the fact that all the reports released have fucking DISCLAIMERS saying "Yo man, this information might not be true"

What the FUCK is wrong with the left?

pls no bully burger-kun

What kind of retarded logic is that?
man A punches man B in the face, man C gives man B a tissue for his bloody nose and all of a sudden man C and B are assbandits?

Trust me, it's a good thing at this point. Kiwis are on the ark in case the flood actually comes.

UH OH

Aw man, almost had digits for all my posts.

Fucking niggers.

I couldn't give a shit about this posturing bullshit.
It's nothing more than a game.

My country has the most sneaky nuke subs. Not even the yanks can can detect them. Nor the Russians.
Britain is the sneakiest nation. We are the masters of deception.
Everything we say is a lie. Perfidious Albion.

How much do you want to bet that Trump has to renovate the White House in some way due to vandalism and it is used by msm as "irresponsible spending" or some shit?

Obama smears shit on the walls, trump removes it and they say trump is a racist for not appreciating black artwork.

We're moving more troops to Eastern Europe and Obama has been talking about sanctions against Russia, which is a step toward full embargo. To top that off Russian diplomats have been murdered (one in a NATO member state) and now Obama is kicking diplomats out of the US. It's not looking good, user.

All because they shitposted on Obama for being a fucking idiot that he is.

No need for vandalism. He will need to renovate it to get rid of the nigger smell.

its like ur not even trying

inst that the shitty company that runs the boats to the islands off the west coast ?
.t.jockfag with a m80 on said islands

Especially after that rave obama held.

Yeah I could see that happening.

obongo needs to cut this shit out and just come to a deal about the pipeline. promise Russia some of China's manufacturing jobs or something. this shit needs to stop

I cackled. Thanks.

It's literally JUST King county in Washington state that swings the election to the dems every year.

What harassment?

yes.

checked also i hope you don't have to use those boats on the regular , for the sake of your sanity

My God…I had no idea how many idiots there were…they all believe it, they're literally screaming for a war that would likely kill us all…

THIS

BETTER SEND SOME NUKES FLYING NIGGER AND BLAME THE FIRST STRIKE ON THOSE EBUL HOMOPHOBIC RUSSIANS FAGGOTNIGGER

Don't get it.

I guess he's going to be chimping and flinging shit right up to his last day in office.

SOMEBODY GET THAT BITCH A CHEESEBURGER 🍔

and
FUCK
OBAMA the Jews Banks and Indians Too

Top class banter from ivan

This is the first thought I had as well. That's all it is. (((reports))) of Russian hacking containing only assertions and with a disclaimer in case they're disproven, stirring shit with roaches, this. He is trying to provoke a reaction. There have been other, similar things happening. The pattern suggests that they really, really, really need Russia to escalate. If they could afford to have the states be the side that escalates, they would already have done it. For some reason, it really, really needs to be Russia that does it. At this rate, expect burger officials to seem more and more erratic and nervous even to panic with their attempts at provoking Russia in the twenty days to come.

Most simple conclusion is of course that the kikes don't want Trump to be president at every fucking cost (even though supposedly he is a kike lover and there was never any reason to try and stop him), even at the cost of open war with Russia. If that is the case (I don't think so) what is happening is king nigger attempting to orchestrate a situation that warrants him declaring martial law, all while trying to get Russia to be the side that escalates to protect him from the consequences of directly starting the war himself, because he knows the globalists won't protect him but instead throw him in as a sacrificial lamb if that is what he does.

And even if that is what is happening after all, this begs one big question: Why the fuck is it so extremely important that Trump doesn't get inaugurated? What is so fucking important about Trump not getting inaugurated? Because this is some grade A autism. They're acting like the oval office has an in-built gas-all-the-kikes-instantly button and like there is a realistic chance of Trump pressing it.

But all this aside, what I consider to be more likely is globalists and zionists simultaneously pulling shit because both of them need the perpetual war going on. It's bigger than king nigger or Trump. If Obongo was to openly order hostile invasion in Russian territory, too many good goys would soon ask questions on why he seems to want Americans to die (or some other shit like that), which causes a lot of inadvertent self-redpilling. A Trump-Putin alliance would ridiculously tip the scales and end the war in Syria faster than anyone can imagine. That means IS gets BTFO in Syria. That means less demand for arms, it means less justification for US to make questionable arms deals with overcharging manufacturers, that's part of why they panic so much when Trump talks about considering buying from the competition. It also means the excuse for the rapefugees from all over the world is gone. 'But they're fleeing from the war in Syria, goyim', what war? The war is over. So much for that then, with the surge of nationalism, sending them back becomes a considerable option. The third and probably the one that's primarily motivating the zionists: IS. IS getting BTFO in Syria means massive risk of high-ranking IS operatives getting captured. If they get captured, information can get extracted from them. Including information on who has been supplying them with money and arms. As we already know and have seen from the damage control patterns with Scott Bennett's shit, this means CIA, countless American reps on both partisans, as well as the Israeli and Saudi Arabian state. But (everything from here on in is 100% speculation) what I think this really is about is not who we basically know has been supplying them, but who we don't know has been supplying them. This kind of panic in the undertone of certain steps being taken reeks of a massive scare coming directly from the very interests that aforementioned government officials get their livelihoods from. What I mean is old, well-grown and internationally operating banks having staff that thinks ISIS is a safe bet, have been funding them directly, and now are to be implicated, should ISIS be defeated and information on cash flows be extracted.

The result that they fear and want to prevent at all costs: Imagine a smoking gun of Goldman Sachs directly funding the IS? Imagine them having been so careless and having allowed to get themselves caught that way? An immediate redpill for almost every normie, seeing as suddenly, even the rationalization of rich interest groups flooding the west with a humanitarian motive vanishes when it turns out when the same organization that supposedly 'infiltrated' those rapefugees has been funded by the same (((humanitarian))) benefactors.

TL:DR: Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank or UBS got careless, funded ISIS directly because they thought they'd never get defeated and are now pulling what they can to prevent Trump from allying US with Russia

LAME
A
M
E

libshit leftists will defend this

America expels Russian advisors! -50 influence

what? Proof?

All of this was entirely done right after Trump won, with some groundwork laid beforehand during the elections for exactly if he did win. Hillary won't be able to do King Niggers bidding and attack Russia and Trump made it clear he has not only no intention of instigating any conflict with them but he also wants to go in the opposite direction. So now they're doing exactly what I knew they would and use the few months of KN's presidency to make war with Russia absolutely inevitable so when Trump takes office he'll have absolutely no choice but to fight them. This is their end game goal for at least the next 4 years so Trump will do what they want whether he wants to or not or if he even actually realizes what's going on. When they started pumping out propaganda before election night I knew immediately this was their plan because of how ridiculously obvious it was. The actual big, and important, questions are if Putin also realizes and if so then if he's gonna take the bait or not. Another question is what the hell are the kikes going to do to ensure they get what they want, aka what are they going to do to make sure war happens. Sanctions? Russia already has a ton of sanctions against them by ZOG and they can be easily undone. Kicking more of their ambassadors and officials out of the West? Been there, done that. Freeze their accounts in the West? For every official one they have I guarantee they have a dozen more unofficial ones. That shit will only annoy Putin at the most and even then he'll only have to put up with it for a month before Trump reverses that and more. So what exactly are they going to do? Obvious answer, a false flag attack in either Russia or one of their embassies or something like that. Something that can be easily denied to the sheep yet unmistakable to Putin and would force him into action. Or the nigger could just declare war right before he leaves office and smile and wave on his way to whatever luxurious castle him and the rest of the oligarch pieces of shit all have on some no name island on the other side of the planet. Not trying to say this is absolute prophecy, but I'll bet both my nuts and my dick that an attack will happen that'll force Putin into action and that ZOG will be able to point to them as the aggressors and force war on us. Then again I've been wrong before and I never take anything as absolute fact but this? This I feel more certain about than anything

The jew is hoping that all this shit and whatever they have planned for the next month and change, will push Putin into "starting" WW3. If it doesn't then next month when Trump is president and he starts making peace with this nuclear armed global power they will use their media puppets to double down on the "Trump is a Putin puppet." angle because dumbass liberals will believe them.

Capped for posterity. Some wild chess being played right now.

Be on the lookout for any Jews or Power Brokers liquidating their properties/businesses and fleeing. These kikes always position themselves to stay out of harm and if possible make money before a false flag, Jewish Bataclan owners sold the theatre just weeks before the shooting despite it being highly lucrative, and of course there is Lucky Larry. If there is any substantial movement of Jews or capital it is a confirmation that that is exactly what they are planning.

This, though Obama is stupid as fuck if he thinks there won't be consequences. Half the country will not want any part of this war and tell Obama and anyone else that asks them to fight to fuck off.

Considering the timing of this new Syrian ceasefire, a prime opportunity is presenting itself for them to try that right now. Breaking that ceasefire while forcing Russia's hand in responding to it might be the move they'll make.

I think it's pretty great that obama will remembered almost entirely for going ape on russia with no evidence because someone leaked dirt on his party's nominee and it had an unknowable influence on the election

I'm more and more convinced about that the only thing what made him get a nobel prize was for his skin colour….
Which is pretty racist in liberal terms…

Well, what ever… He will still nigging and probably goes on a roadshow to preach his bullshits. Like the circus with monkeys!

I have no idea…

Okay, lets see if I can redeem myself from the other thread.

If this post has any repeating digits at the end. World War 3 will be started by shit posting on twitter!

No its not. Only whites can be racist :^)

The reason is obvious if you're paying attention.

Russia just cock blocked the US out of Syria.

9/11 only worked because, like Trump said there were Muslims and (((Terrorists))) stupid enough to celebrate the attack on fucking roof tops.
I doubt there would be many Russians that would celebrate an attack on U.S.
Putin would be there to denounce it immediately and he's about as high profile as Trump.
If Obama fakes an attack on U.S. i give him a week before it gets smelled out.
If Obama attack Putin by proxy like through Syria than Trump can just call him more of Bush than Jeb and use Populism from that fact alone to crush any hawkish Dems or RINO's in congress.

I we get a fake attack it will be something like the Pulse Nightclub shooting. Something that makes you go "Wow i guess this was a big deal goy. :^)"
But the event will have minimal violent or impacting footage so that normies will memory-hole it if it gets exposed as fake. Then they'll just try to cover their trail quietly and pray that Trump does pursue with a proper investigation.

Unfortunately for our Merchant friends it looks like they won't be able to trick white people into killing each other this century.

Putin is such a "strong man" he can't help but take the bait.

Oh you know where, Satan! JUST on the border of the Motherland. So she can see how cool our shiny new toys look. You know when they're pounding her six ways from Sunday. ;^)

*doesn't

How many nukes would it take to destroy all of Israel and half the worlds population of Jews? 1 maybe 2?
How many nukes does the USA have, at least a 1000.
How long would Israel survive in the middle east without USA backing economically and militarily, probably 6 months.

Bay goy Trump is their worst nightmare.

The real news on that screenshot is Kim Dotcom killing over 150 double niggers

They're nearly all the same out there, matey… Only some of those fags are actually against Israel. Don't you recall the history of the Merchant and their relationship with the Ottoman?

Point taken, though only one neighbor has to hate them and they are fucked.

Tell me, friendo, do you have a synagogue near you? Are you willing to be glassed for the cause? Didn't think so.

This user has the right attitude.

There's risk involved in family formation but it's worth doing anyway. Otherwise, what are you saving yourself for? You're not getting any younger, and reproduction is the ultimate goal of life; there's no higher ideal, law, or purpose because without its primacy we simply cease to be.

Whites aren't going to have a better chance twenty years from now unless we make more of them. For some here that clearly isn't a possibility. Some of us are too badly damaged psychologically to relate to or maintain a relationship with the opposite sex. In that case, dedication to the cause both memetic and monetary seems the moral path. Consider these kek's monks.

Why I can't ever support the RNC:

ca.news.yahoo.com/paul-ryan-welcomes-obamas-overdue-russia-retaliation-202743095.html

I'm okay with this.

Half of them, learn to read nigger.
Israel is also one of their most important assets, its where they escape they busted crooks to.

Its kinda funny. Its VERY VERY FUNNY.
The USA doesn't even serve its own peoples
interests.

Banks walk all over the people because the
worthless government lets them - gives them
$$$$$$$$$ just to stay afloat…my money…your money…..Right from our taxes.

Its done without representation. We fought
a fucking war over this shit.

they let mudslime rapists pour in and
illegals FLOOOODDDDD in like a tide of shit.

The last 16 years..bush/obama…I have watched what the AMERICAN GOVERNMENT has done
and how much it has cared for me, my fellow americans and my family.

NO COUNTRY- FOR OLD MEN - NO COUNTRY ,FOR OLD MEN-.NO, COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN

I wish this were a realistic possibility. Here is why it is not.
Even if you have 3 kids and raise them they will be outnumbered by immigration, white are already outnumbered 4 to 1 world wide. Opening immigration flood gates is what out numbered us primarily not so much lack of reproduction.

So you get a woman pregnant 3 times, nothing is stopping her from divorcing you, taking everything you have and raising those kids without you as a single mother and the kids turning out to be welfare trash.

So unfortunately what you have posted sounds like giving up and leaving your kids to fight an unwinnable battle. Sounds like the gambler has folded them already and is waiting to die in his sleep.

I honestly think he will get his ass booted once Trump is inaugurated. i think trump played nice with him to make Reince stave off any faithless electors. He only has 2 year terms and a lot can happen in that time.

You're implying that the user who has kids forgoes his duty to the race, which simply isn't true.

Anons with children - proper fathers - still have a powerful social standing from a memetic perspective. Fathers gain an authority which is very useful to our cause. What we want is a network of hard-working, well-adjusted whites who share a sense of purpose, and that's best achieved by family men. There is no stronger motivator than fatherhood.

You also shouldn't forget that married women still enjoy a much higher social status than single or attached-but-unmarried women, especially among women. The wives of anons could potentially do a great deal of good among female social circles. Women are easier to convert via direct social pressure.

Kang nigga really wants to be the last president

Faggot.

What the fuck is going on with his right foot? Also:

Go Russia. Kill those Israel hating racists.

Olympia is white

Fuck you faggot, I can't sleep without my waifu's dakimakura.

These seem to be the most likly situations, screen capping for future reference.

Close the borders, fam.

would look better if the chin part was white, and only the ^ on their nose was orange

haha his pillow doesn't look very happy to be there

And I always thought it would be Iran.

Obama's not trying to start WW3. He and the Dems are, however, trying to make Trump look bad when he rolls these things back. It'll make it look like he's allowing Russian spies into the country, even though he's just undoing damage. It's a media play, though a pretty good one. I don't think it'll matter much in the long run though.

We live in a world were women are encouraged to either:

1) not breed and be a career woman and treat men as competition and drive down wages and drive up costs.

2) get married (optional) shit out a kid and hold a man to ransom for alimony and child support.

Remember women are good at pretending to be what they think they need to be get catch a man. You might think you are getting a real Eva Braun but then as soon as it suits her, boom SJW tier BS comes out and you're paying alimony -forever, since she no longer believes in marriage.

So getting a traditional wife and having white kids and bringing them up based, I applaud, I'm just saying its very much swimming against the tide. We are here because of the extreme difficulty in doing just that.

So really we need to fight against the following policies:
Alimony
No fault divorce (possibly divorce itself)
Ex-wives getting custody of children
Child support
Women voting
Women's right to work
Women's pay parity.
Immigration, especially from non whites.

So by saying "I'm just gonna have some kids now and that's all I need to do". you are really leaving the fight to everyone else and reproducing your own lazy cowardly genes.

I haven't seen any based women of breeding age, and most women at even the slightest pressure/inducement from the system will stab you in the back in a heartbeat. When this happens, (when and not if) it will leave a single mother and marginalized kids with no father, just a man as a walking bankrupt.

Women are loyal to the throne not to the king.

yeah you are completely right. its really like the whole system has to fail for anything to improve.

((((Iraqi Freedom))))

I'm not saying all I have to do is have kids, I'm just saying that I'm doing that. The fight is long and hard, we've got a lot of shit to do. I just fear that not enough of us are getting out there. There ARE good women.

I think that's all fair, but simply knuckling down and facing down a woman and sticking her in your kitchen is a good option in the interim.

The battles need to be fought, but legislative change is slow. There simply isn't time enough to make it happen before the demographics are too shit for us. Remember, each white woman who ages past 28 childless is a net loss to the white race. We don't have all the time in the world.

The accelerationist position has its merits, but I think we've settled on the strong man option. Trump should go a long way to helping to change the culture. Who knows, he might even put through some pro-father legislation (or more accurately eliminate anti-father legislation).

Everything. Woe to those that call good evil and evil good.

This, and checked.

Checked and for weird permutations for 6&8

I think we really are very close to system needs to fail to return to normal natural state of affairs, white men stronger and more fit than all others. The producer should be the master not the slave.

Where are the good women (under 28) who will accept being locked into a kitchen/housewife/mother role?
Frankly I don't think they exist, please let me know how to find them, I will be rich soon.

I believe it's a mix of losing justification for exporting rapefugees and possibility of uncovering proof of CIA/Mossad support.
Screen capped for posterity. My dick is diamonds thinking (((international finance))) could be implicated as well.
If dubs the globalist kike agenda loses their banks, their centuries long plan is returned to square one.

Well he's doing a good job setting up the conditions for it though, even if it wasn't intentional.

Bear in mind they were honestly expecting a Hillary win, so Obama's action prior to Trump's win strongly indicate that war with Russia is what they desire. So the real goal now is making any efforts of peaceful relations with Russia unattainable, so Trump is forced to back away from his initial position.

church going stem graduates.

Well of course they're trying to sabotage Trump in whatever way possible. Putting them closer to the brink of a war is a good way to do that. But I think that a Nuclear War is too drastic, even for (((them))). Their main strategy is to continue to make Trump seem like a Russian puppet, in order to discredit him among white boomers and older Gen-Xers. Luckily, it's failed so far, and will likely continue to.

And of course these three cuck faggots stand in complete support of the nigger and want even harsher sanctions. Holy fuck, pure cancer.

archive.is/Dqsnq

Can we hang the cuckservatives yet

Women in STEM and who go to church. Yup as rare as I though, but thanks I'll look there. Any other hints or tips?

They're all over the place. Girl on the bus? Might be. Girl in a coffee shop? Might be. The only problem is that if you're not striking up a chat with tons of women you're never going to meet them. You'll never know. It's like a guy leads you to a lake and throws a magical fish in, he says "Catch that fish and you'll never want for anything again." You would get yourself a rod and tackle and try right? You'd go out in a boat, you'd go diving to spot it, you'd look for that fucking fish. But if you never try? You would never get the fish, you'd be downright foolish to ignore the opportunity.

I don't know you, I don't know your life. In my experience however every single guy who has ever told me these women don't exist, of which have been several, they didn't really talk to women. They didn't really go out. They didn't really do anything that worked toward finding that dream girl. Seeds don't root if they land on stone. You have to make an effort, a good one.

Even most news I've seen they're still calling the evil Russian hacker alleged. Would think the average dimwit would find this a bit rash. I guess a nigger can only pretend to be a man for so long.

pls no kek

You forgot to mention he throws in another 99 magic fish that are all poison but look exactly the same.
You don't know how tiring is is to deal with either entitled whores or brain dead bitches and very little else as options.

But user, I caught the fish.

Ayy lmao.

Albion is the most kike-controlled of all (except for Deutschland, which is Israel's outhouse)

Trump can just charge Obango with treason now :^)

Nobody is going to fall for that shit at this point, it's too little, too late. Also, they fucked up by running the narrative earlier on that Trump was going to start WWIII with Russia.

I can't see this part were the report says "suspected". Only reference is "System owners are also advised to run the Yara signature on any system that is
suspected to have been targeted by RIS actors."
at the same time the report seems to place a lot of emphasis on phishing scams. In other words the most simple fucking way to get someone's password if they are fucking brain dead

At this point, Obama would have to live on Mars to escape any sort of repercussions for the bullshit he is pulling. That said, this thread should be a sticky since this is important stuff. War is all but certain now.

We should bring up the "#draft our daughters" thing again and make it seem like Obama wants to drag them into war since he is in support of the law for it and may have already signed it into law.

That's his left foot. Woman/Semite with no spatial reasoning detected.

it's probably just a move to allow them to say

when trump undoes this crap.

the fact is that sanctions against russia are actually hurting the economy. regular people have so much more to gain in good relations with russia and don't give a fuck if russia, for some reason, happened to become an alternative to the commie propaganda they disseminated back in the day.

Has Obama lost his fucking mind?

YES

Fortunately the only ones who will believe this are those who never supported and never will support Trump. So nothing really changes except maybe the Left chimping out too hard and giving Trump more reasons to go full 14/88.

King nigger is trying to fuck everything up for Trump.
It is blatant. The cunt even tried to tell us how to vote in the EU referendum:
youtube.com/watch?v=2LWDSdU-gV8

Obama can fuck off. Trump loves our country. I HATE Obama. He dishonours our country.
Trump is pragmatic. NATO must be destroyed. The EU must be destroyed.

For fuck's sake. Obama talking about 'British values'. He has no idea.
British values gives Common law, railways, a language that adapts, the industrial revolution, transport, and so on.
Obama is a cunt. He talks about UK, at the same time disrespecting my country.

the 'trump is zio puppet' part is msm bullshit though, but the rest of your post is a big maybe, just saying

that's a good thing.

is there a cause or event endorsed by obama that went as planned?

obama is a resource for us. let's hope they don't find out soon.

I don't think Putin will fall for this, no matter how many provocations happen until Trump is in office. But i bet my left nut that they will use any attempt of Trump to repair connections with Russia, to criticise him and paint him as Russian-puppet or whatever.

Details of method please.

ease up on the age constraint. over constrained systems do not have solutions.

or simply extremely right-handed.

I agree with most of those point, but I think it's a combination of factors.

I remember reading in a thread a while back that the whole US economy is heavily dependent on the war effort. Hillary was (((their))) candidate because she would definitely start a war with Russia and supply ISIS and pals with new weapons. With Trump in the office, they'll let the economic crash happen and blame it on Trump and his "nationalist policies".

The shit that freaks them out is that, besides what you said, is that Trump's presidency would make the US more self-reliant than before. That means that the whole economic crash could be prevented with him opening new jobs and stopping the outsourcing deals that rob the US blind. Of course, Obama's handlers can't have this - they need the US to be entirely dependent on the petrodolar (and the war economy) so that (((they))) can control it entirely.

What this means is that, with Trump in office, the Israel / Saudi Arabia's hold on the US will drastically weaken. Israel can't use the US to act as their war dog (which severely weakens the Yinon plan for Greater Israel) and the Saudis can't blackmail the US to do their shit with their manipulation of the petrodolar (the whole fuckfest in Syria is because the Russians want their gasline, and the US can't allow that; similar shit happened earlier in the South Chinese Sea when the Chinese said they'll be building oil rigs there and the US just "happened" to be around for training exercises).

Obama's desperate for his legacy, and he's willing to go to war to preserve it. Think about it: his greatest achievement was stopping the housing crisis from a while back (though that's what the liberals think). If it's found out that he nearly postponed the bubble bursting by building a house of cards nearby, his entire legacy would go to shit. So he pushes for war, in order to "save" the economy and by proxy his legacy.

Throw in that a stronger Russia means a weaker USA (Israel and Saudis by proxy). This means that the world will shift to another cold war in which one side can tell the other to not do certain shit, because come the fuck on. The US didn't have a rival on the political scene in ages, and Russia making a comeback means that someone can call (((them))) out on their bullshit (the rapefuge crisis, the planned balkanization of Syria etc).

Basically, Trump's presidency will start a cascade reaction that will throw a giant wrench into (((their))) plans to keep the world in economic slavery. So they have to wreck the world so bad (nuclear war) that it can't rebuild itself without their economic help.

They kind of fucked this up by years and years of promoting pro-communism in schools and simultaneously making the cold war look like a joke to children. The current US curriculum for the cold war is "ha ha, isn't it silly how silly we were! Communism isn't harmful or dangerous!"
As the boomers die off, even the most bluepilled millennials will probably notice something fucked about starting war with russia. We already can see many people in the USA kneejerking hard at any sort of war with russia.

Those Diplomats were not useful anyway, because Russia cut all Diplomatic Channels with USA about 1 week ago.

Retard

Stopped reading right there.

PUTIN REFUSES THE BAIT
rt.com/news/372256-putin-diplomats-expulsion-rejects/
archive.is/ZrOvS

“We reserve the right to retaliate, but we will not sink to the level of this irresponsible ‘kitchen’ diplomacy. We will take further moves on restoring Russian-American relations based on the policies that the administration of President-elect Donald Trump adopts,” Russian President Vladimir Putin said in a statement published by the Kremlin website.

I mean, if a bunch of shitposting anons can figure out that Obama is just throwing a hissyfit, I think Putin can too.

Actually, that's some nice bait as well. He's not just calling Obongo a lame duck, but acts as if he were out of office and irrelevant already.

Well done Putin for not falling into a ww3 trap.
Onigger fails again.

That information was there from the very start, but retarded liberals can't read past the title in their own articles. The press knows what they're doing and it's why all of theirs should be removed. They did the same shit with Iraq/Syria/Libya, incentivized individuals to ruin their own country, and the worst part is that they walk off scot-free to do the same shit again.

The mainstream press are the contemporary Pharisees of this century, they must face severe consequences for the misinformation they've provided to people. They are not guiding individuals on the right path, they intentionally mislead the youth and the parents who guide them.

Fucking based motherfucker, I swear.
Knows when to raise, knows when to fold.

He and Trump are likely already seeing very eye to eye in their communiques.

Or Obama is just doing this to prop up the ebil russkis got Trump in office story. So Trump's authority is undermind. We know its a BS tactic but leftist retards will treat it as gospel and a rallying cry to start more rioting.

Just my 2 cents.

God, what an embarrassment our nigger president is, stay patient Rusfags, the fucker is nearly gone. What a gracious reply to the shit flinging chimp that's far more than the nigger deserves.

Putin says he won’t deport U.S. diplomats as he looks to cultivate relations with Trump

archive.is/YFNip

Literally a decent translation.

Yeah, that low T male in your image is very much a faggot.
Of the gigantic variety I do believe.

look how sad, afraid and exhausted obama is in the press conf about retaliating against the ebil russians. his sadness could be indicative of the weight of knowledge of things to come.
i pray to God you're wrong.

I don't know that there has been a more succinct and direct geopolitical blowing the fuck out of a US president in the history of the country. One meme to diffuse and mock Obango, then taking the highroad where any response would expose the administration as having no interest in bringing anything remotely considered peace to the world.

He's a nigger he's thinking of the fried chicken the jews won't give him and how there's nothing he can do about it or his legacy will be destroyed and he'll disappear.

I really think they're boxed in at this point. Trying to pull something and then blame the Russians wouldn't even make sense at this point. Any person with even a remote sense of geopolitical strategy taking place here will notice Putin's actions are completely passive. If Putin was on the warpath, he'd easily have kicked out US diplomats in response. This is why the move is so brilliant on Putin's part – even if the CIA pull some false flag shit to blame on Russia, it wouldn't even make sense at this point. Even bluepilled normies would have to question it.

Obama has no options. It's over. He was out played (not that it was difficult).

i really hope they use this picture in a history textbook one day to describe what really happened end of 2016

To have this monkey flailing about, knocking shit over, screeching about muh legacy and meanwhile the sane U.S. citizens of Russo/American goodwill have to sit politely and cringe. Truly a low point for America.

It is encouraging though to see Vlad serenely deflect the chimp's feeble effort at further discord.

Oh, no doubt about it. They're already doing that.

But the lefties are impotent. Their riots won't win them any friends (both inside and outside - sympathy doesn't help), and will be just another bump on the road.

I'm thinking on the global scale. If the US ends up preoccupied with its own civil war, then Europe burns.

mfw obama is a black jimmy carter. Useless, pathetic, remembered for bad times and impotent leadership that lead to a good president taking charge.
First 100 days all his executive orders are repealed by Trump, that leaves him what to be remembered for? sperging out at the end? Obamacare that most people hate? 8 years of suspected birth certificate fraud? nude pics of his whore mother? Not getting shit done when he had a dem senate and house? Practically kicking off the race war?
Oh right, faggot marriage and a "wife" that looked like a dude. Congrats, you'll be as memorable as william henry harrison or Herb Hoover. Good job.

Actually, user, he'll be remembered for being the first illegitimate president because of his fake birth certificate. That's right, 8 years of illegally being president.

The very moment this nigger was propped up as a candidate I told friends, family and anyone who would listen that he was going to be a Jimmy Carter. Weak, vacillating and would preside over a listless, declining domestic economy. The only thing I misjudged was how far he would go into inciting hostile niggers and promoting open, government sanctioned faggotry.

It's not fair to compare Obama to literally any other president, he's in a league of his own.

Trump's on a saltmining expedition

archive.is/DL6vJ

Delay?

Undeniable proof that trump is a russian plant, check mate atheists.

The absolute madman.

Sent down the cargo stairs by thieving chinks. What a legacy.

Putin decided not to take obamas bait and delay any sort of retaliation until after Trump has been sworn in and has a chance to undo it.
Vlad knows if he's patient he'll get renormalization of relations, and might even get Trump to allow extradition of congo bongo to Russia.
2016: MAGA
2017: Make Black Dolphin Black Again

Obongo's play is so damned obvious. No doubt he was ordered to fuck shit up by ((them)) After all, he was also backing the TPP and TTIP, another executive order. Onigger is a puppet and nothing less. He'll be arranged a "fatal accident" involving 2 shots to the back of the head in a few years time.

Nah, he plans to be a "community organizer" and major media figurehead because of his insatiable narcissism. He is going to be stirring up as much shit as possible and appearing on all the late night TV shows to propagandize against Trump all the while milking his "legacy" for as many speaking fees and appearance fees he can manage. In reality that is just going to drive more nails in the Lefts coffin with his assholery but it is going to be a pain in the ass listening to that niggers chimping and bitching during Trumps first term.

Some hard hitting analysis from the JewYorkTimes.

archive.is/8ifq6

You can tell that Obama can barely hold his niggardry as is, and that's when he's president. I wouldn't be surprised if he busts out in anti trump rap and starts shooting at cops after he gets out of the presidency.

I can't believe they have the audacity to put the magnifying glass on Trump while bringing up the fact Obama is expelling Russian diplomats.

They are evil kikes. I mean there's not much else I've been able to come up with. It's like when you realize niggers aren't human. Jews who push this chaos aren't fucking humans. Normal, rational persons don't act like this.

This do this not because they're subhuman but because they're evil and filled with malice.

KING NIGGER BTFO

Watch the MSM try to say this is a threat.

The very word Man, and human, refer only to our race. The word origins is our ancestor, named Man, Mannus, Mannaz, depending on your accent. And that's only going back to the dawn of this age.

Here we go again with the consensus cracking.

Yes Trump could actually unilaterally end the war. It is easy. He orders all forces to stop combat operations and leave all affected areas at once. Then calls Putin says relax for a bit, Merica got some house cleaning to do, I told my guys to stop fighting and am pulling them all out, I need you to stop shooting as well, no peace yet officially, that comes after I do the murderers good. Putin for all his military power doesn't have the needed supply system to take the fight directly to us without nukes being used, so is likely to jump on the call and agree.

Then Trump rolls into congress with the military police backed up by marines and arrests the entire lot of them. Yes, he can do that as well. And no civilian judges needed either, treason is judged by military courts. No lawyers allowed inside those courts either. He can then just start rounding up anyone and everyone he wants connected to them while ordering the states to immediately convene an assembly in their own states to replace the arrested citizens.

There is zero check on that ability beyond threat of retaliation of force. Which in time of war is also considered treason just for threatening it. Allowing those to be seized alongside congress and their supporters and likely the vast majority of the mainstream media. Any whom take up arms are going to end up fighting not only the majority of all combat arms soldiers, but tens of millions of citizens whom no longer give a fucked about the lies of the system and wouldn't mind a huge house cleaning.

Not saying it would be bloodless or easy, but the complete destruction of the existing elites to wage a war against Russia dissolves overnight and gives Russia free reign to strike back at forces of this global jewish cabal overseas wholly independent of any US interference.

Every move made by our supposed masters is a losing move that ends with them dead very soon. All that has to happen at this point is for them to force Trump to act. At least if they don't do anything more than cry like babies right now they have a chance Trump turns out to be a massive pussy that refuses to fix the root causes of this nation's threats.

The powers of the President actually become even greater with a declaration of war. And becomes no longer beholden to congressional oversight if the President so chooses. The have over the last century wholly passed all authorization for this, by their own hand.

It'd be interesting if the US became buddy buddy in a similar manner with Germany during WW2.

checked and likely

We are not getting an open war with Russia. What we will get is Obama, Paul Ryan, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, and all of the rest of the cuckservatives and liberals making it as difficult as fucking possible for Trump to end the Syrian conflict and obtain good relations with Russia.

You honestly think Trump or Putin would swallow that shit?

No one's stopping you.

I stubbed my toe on the front door as I was going to put the rubbish out.

FUCKING RUSSIANS. Those cunts have infiltrated my home.
My cat is a spy for the FSB and the little bastard is trying to turn my dog into an agent.

Nah, Trump is under no obligation to continue any of Obama's policies, including this. Trump's legitimacy is in no way in danger by the media's attempt to connect him to Russia, as desperately as they try to make seem otherwise.

The demoncrats establishment is pure evil, they are trying to create bad relations, manipulate narratives, wanting wars or make look bad peace and friendship between russia and america because the president is not democrats and demoncrats and their corrupt media don't want to see trump related to good things since it's bad for the demoncrats media propaganda who want to manipulate for thei candidates, to get power, and the prostitute mainstream left-wing media in other countries of the world who copy and paste the propaganda of demoncrats and show democrats like a religion to never doubt and follow democrats in irrational way, why these garbage are called journalists if they are liars, corrupts and prostitutes of democrats? They tried to cover up everything of hillary clinton and only copy and paste democrats media propaganda, manipulation against Trump

It's so incredible how the demoncrats corrupt media manipulated the proapganda and make look bad America and Russia being friends and in peace since the demoncrats don't want a good propaganda related to Trump, so they related this with bad things to the stupid dumb people and the prostitutes journalists who follow the democrats propaganda, manipulation, lies, like a religion, or worse, they copy and paste demoncrats corrupt garbage media within of USA

If this happened with Obama, the demoncrats would sell a beautiful narrative in the news and the prostitutes left-wing journalists who copy and paste demoncrats propaganda as a religion, since demoncrats are like gods for the corrupt left-wing media who cover-up every trash of hillary clinton because they only copy and paste the propaganda of the demoncrats party in the media

This is what i tried to said on this

This is what i said, the demoncrats media turned a good thing to be related to bad propaganda because is not good for the demoncrats party look good, and I'm feeling even more disgust for the fact that americans have only "two parties" and seems that have so many traitors and prostitutes, maybe infiltrated, controled opposition, pussies within of republican party to support the trash of Obama and this demoncrat manipulation of narrative and propaganda, this is why is so horrible have only "two parties" and be forced for years to choose between the pure garbage who are the disgusting democrats with all their lobby, manipulation, lies, and the republican controled opposition

Look at the Obama being pure trash for years, being one of the worst president of USA who maybe will never be related to this since the american mainstream corrupt news and media is controled by the demoncrats party and they always will make bad propaganda against the others, and the republican prostitutes of democrats are really weird and make i hate this system of only two parties because is bizarre see the propaganda, explicit lies, manipulation of democrats and they trying to put democrats like a religion in the propaganda of their corrupt lobby establishment

You all need to destroy the demoncrats media and corrupt establishment, it'z bizarre see in the media propaganda, demonization, manipulation of democrats being followed like a religion by prostitutes leftist media who even knowing trash of democrats, hide this since they only copy and paste democrats american media propaganda, lobby and manipulation system, and if i was american i would vote for the republicans because the democrats are even worse than the left-wing garbage tiny party who nobody votes in my country after become bankrupt because of a left-wing socialist who understand nothing of economy.

But this kind of pure trash, controled opposition, make me vomit think that this prostitute is of the republican party, so the demoncrats are already working to make US become a country with only one party and choose submissive sellouts republicans for this evil trash democrats like every corrupt establishment of America sold themselves for the demoncraps? It's explicit!

Sometimes i doubt that America have two parties when i see republicans being submissive, pussies for all the democrats demonization, manipulation against them every candidate of them because the demoncrats just manipulate everything and always will make this forever and will use all their corrupt media for their own manipulation

Look at the behavior of the media, news, propaganda, for every non-democrat candidate, look at the narrative, how democrats create lies, narrative, manipulation, try to brainwash people hard using all their garbage democrat lobby created in the USA

How is possible to people believe in propaganda and manipulation of democrats

Democrats increased racism, democrats to keep the narrative don't want friendship between russia because is bad relate republicans or Trump with good things since democrats are thinking and making propaganda for their own party, candidates, creating a narrative based on this, the demoncrats are disgusting, cynical, liars, manipulators, and they don't care for the people, they are the most pure cynical evil group and is incredible think that have some people who still being naive for democrats strategy and manipulation since democrats go low and make every dirty garbage to manipulate propaganda, narrative and try to get power.

It's sad that she's been brainwashed to think that the morsel of what remains of her is normal. I bet all of her friends clapped hands when she got her new tan, or fully support her choice in earrings but give no fuck about her mental or physical state.

Expelling diplomats? What is this a 3rd world country now.