Is Christ Pratt the next Tom Cruise?

Is Christ Pratt the next Tom Cruise?

Too bad Jesus couldn't save his marriage.

Not him, but Christians is L I T E R A L L Y the worlds first and biggest fedora tippers. Christians are in fact the worlds biggest cucks thus far.

donld trump will brun In Hell for being a racist and his supporters shoot blood out of there cocks donld trump is jealous that every country is laughing at him because they know he's too stupid to run this contrary and many country's say that he should go live with gorilla cuz he looks like one

You goons never make any sense tbh.

Expect him to never be cast in a big name movie again

I would be surprised if he accidentally shot himself in the back 12 times and then dumped himself into a river.

Catholicism is the only REAL religion to believe in.

There's nothing more fedora that tipping along about the bible as the word of god when it was written by mankind

t. roman catholic

He should have given a trigger warning before he said it, what if some of G-d's chosen were in the audience and were offended?

He's guaranteed for Guardians of the Galaxy 3. But probably nothing after that.

scientists already proved god isnt real kid, pic related

this tbh

wtf I hate Jesus now

also all commies must hang

dickie dawkins is antisemitic, you monster

It's Hollywood, better question would be if there were any Goy members in the audience.

NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE OH GOD I'M BLEEDING [email protected]*&%# &7444444tffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I'm not sure I like what that pic is implying.

You are nothing but little bitches, where the hell are your Crusades? Muslims need a killing

But Chris Pratt isn't a Scientologist though.

No he's in a different cult