(((Tom Friedman))): President-elect Trump could be complicit in creating an Israel that is 'either no longer Jewish or...

(((Tom Friedman))): President-elect Trump could be complicit in creating an Israel that is 'either no longer Jewish or no longer democratic.'

(1/2)

archive.fo/gSULJ

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/selfagency/status/798062081333465088
youtu.be/lKDeyuM0-Og
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(2/2)

Are the Israelis actually crazy enough to think annexing the West Bank isn't demographic suicide and that it won't lead to a civil war, unless they either expel or commit genocide on all the Arabs living in Israel and the Palestinian territories?

Daily reminder that AIPAC recently dropped its formal commitment to a two-state solution.

twitter.com/selfagency/status/798062081333465088

Like how Obama is active in creating a US that is 'no longer White and no longer American.'?

Is this more Israel shilling on Trump's part or is he giving legitimacy to the Lukid Zionists so that Israel would be facing even greater demographic and security challenges all while shrinking its base of support in the US as it becomes increasingly obvious that Israel is at least as bad as South Africa ever was?

underrated post

Either Trump really is an extremely convoluted and unnecessary conman, or he is aware of who is behind globalism and is literally trying to jew the jews by turning their own sick creation back on them. Only time will tell and he's still not even in office yet.

So lemme get this straight.
The Republican camp wants a one state solution, with Israel annexing the Palestinian territories. This is unacceptable to the Likudniks because it would mean a goyish voting bloc in Israeli democracy which would destroy the political power of the hardcore zionists.
The Democratic camp wants a two-state solution, with Israel maintaining itself as a Jewish state but not gaining any more clay in Gaza or the West Bank. This is unacceptable to the Likudniks because they want that clay for themselves which is why they're moving more settlers in to seize what's left.
The Zionists just wanna kick the Palestinians out and have a Jewish supermajority state across everything west of the Jordan.

The audacity of these kikes. I can only hope they go full 1488bc and murder every single Palestinian after trump takes office. I can't even imagine what the response from the world would be.

To any actual group of humanity you would think things like this would serve as a learning experience on why trying to play both sides forever isn't just cowardice, or repugnance, but just plain self destructive.

I don't think the Republicans necessarily want a one-state solution, but that's certainly where things are headed if they just let the Israelis build their settlement without ever thinking about how it will affect demographics.

i think that's the idea.

Oh right, I almost forgot about that. That's what Ben Shapiro once proposed in an article he wrote in 2005.

They've got 2 options:

Just straight up genocide/deport the Palestinians and completely destroy their credibility and holohox sympathy so they can maintain their Jewish Ethno-State

Leave the west bank to them

There's no situation where they get what they want without looking completely hypocritical to the world community

Imagine what would have happened if palestinians went around on the media saying this shit

bump

Give them what they want and let the world have more reasons to hate them. We should encourage the worst of zionism and use memes and their own media to expose them. The cloak and dagger tactics only work as long as the average goy thinks they are always victims, the trick is to encourage the most destructive zionists to brag about the things they do.

Wew. I'll never doubt his chess game if he does this.

Regardless of anything, it is great that there is such a focus on Israel and what it is doing across the globe. We have moved out of the stage where Israel can make huge moves that go unnoticed in the west. Everything they do is now under the microscope. What the next stage is anyones guess.

Exactly. This is a great opportunity to highlight the hypocrisy of a Jewish ethnostate.

I am entirely convinced that Trump is coming out as so pro Israel early on so he can stick the knife in them later and have the "I have been with Israel since the beginning but,,," excuse.

Never has a US president been so under the microscope. Never has Israel been under the microscope. 2017 might be the best current year ever.

They will genocide the palestinians, it's pretty simple. In fact, it's one of the most intelligent and ambitious conquests since WW2 - jews know that they cannot keep conquered land with a foreign culture, as that culture will then simply vote independence. The solution to that is to replace that foreign culture with your own nationals as fast as possible – it's one of the things that Hitler planned to do with the areas he wanted to keep, such as Bohemia, after the war.

After phase 1 is completed and Israel can claim all of Palestine clay as its de-jure, indivisible land, phase 2 will start aimed at removing Arabs, likely either through forced deportation or an apartheid system, where they will motivate the palestinians to emigrate by escalating repressive policies. If the west objects, they'll just pull a few strings and start another middle eastern war to keep the west looking somewhere else. Phase 3 will likely be further development and colonization of newly acquired land, after which Israel will likely look for another territory to repeat the process with.

All in all, it's a very slow process of expanding, but one that all but guarantees that you will keep the clay you took until the end of time. It's also funny to see jews take inspiration from Hitler

If this happens, i would see to it personally, that Trump becomes an actual Emperor.

That's what it looks like. He has essentially given himself a pass to screw with them since he can claim he is their friend and that the media is lying/working for Obama (or Kerry while mentioning the shadow government group he is part of) and highlight this situation as proof. In the end, Obama, in trying to box Trump in just boxed himself in and fucked himself over hard.

B-but Ben the first half of your paragraph just explained why Jewish Zionism is WORSE than Nazism…. you have gotta be kiddin me here Ben….

This is some KIKE bullshit if I have ever heard it. You don't think the "right-wing" elements in Israel are going to clamp down on shitskin natality? These are the people that sterilized Israeli-Ethiopians.

Keep in mind that the chess game analogy also implies that you do not run one plan from start to finish. He definitely has the option to do it, but if it never happens then there might have been a better play (assuming that he is /ourguy/ to the extent that we are hoping).
Only time will tell.

Shouldn't be hard, they're basically comic book supervillains. It's less a question of making it happen, more a question of monitoring jewish newspapers and creating archives when it does.

This is the absolute best part. If enough normalfags hear about jews loudly calling for Palestinian genocide, the idea of having jews running every major industry will start to sound like a bad thing, and "oy vey antisemitism" won't work to quash it anymore because who doesn't want to be anti-genocide?

the fun part is that fucking everybody needs to clamp down on shitskin natality

You say that like it's a bad idea. Just think about how different things would be if the African slaves had been neutered for example

Is this one of those threads where we pretend Trump is secretly anti jew despite parroting every single one of Netanyahu's opinions?

D
Chess

youtu.be/lKDeyuM0-Og

no, just a good greedy goyim.
hillary bitch or trump - you lost. Please send professional victims more money & shit.

nah, go gas yourself, retards. Hating kikes does not mean we care about worthless muslim shitskins.

Either Israel must commit a shoah and turn everyone against them, become non jewish, or call the 6 gorillion+ western jews home.

Pretty much. Its why the IDF has blockaded the Palestinians. Its an effort to get them to either leave or die. Slow motion ethnic cleansing.

Regardless of the outcome in their homeland this issue should make one thing abundantly clear… that is that THEY are well aware of the impact of long term mass immigration and settling as a means of land confiscation and redistribution.

The world would not do a thing

I know Trump and Putin will stop these anti-Semites. Israel will forever be Jewish with those heros in! Praise Israel!