JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/08/27/i-owe-them-for-the-pacquaio-fight-mayweather-pleases-fans-with-win-over-mcgregor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He lasted longer than 2 rounds.That's a miracle in and of itself

B-but Holla Forums told me the white race was superior!!

They flipflopped to Floyd once they found out about pic related after the fight.

He did ok. CM Punk is the JUST fighter.

I think that was more Mayweather not wanting to underwhelm the fight so much. He could've worked Mcgregor and finished him before the 5th round but wanted to make it last a bit. Mayweather was toying with him for most of the fight.
Honestly the whole thing was a disgrace for boxing.

Mayweather is a defensive guy, his gameplan was to draw the fight out and then get Conor when he was all gassed out.

It's already a dead sport that no one gives a shit about so nothing bad done. The Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight did worse to boxing than this one, since that one was just disappointing.

you can spot leftypol because liberals aren't creative and they post the same script in multiple threads.

Mayweather is not the stereotypical plantation niggers that you cucks like so much though. If it were any other occasion you would have called him an Uncle Tom for actually putting in the hard work to be a top athlete.

More like Holla Forumstards learned the way of the jew, being a shapeshifter you'll always win even when you lose.

Mehmeh even recognised it.
washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/08/27/i-owe-them-for-the-pacquaio-fight-mayweather-pleases-fans-with-win-over-mcgregor/

Holla Forums is so subverted

nice try leftykike

He literally has the reading ability of a kindergartner. I'm not making this shit up.

This is your brain on identity politics.

Why wasn't it an MMA match? Because the nigger only knows how to box? he cant put himself in an unusual situation? I dont give a fuck who voted for Trump, a nigger is a nigger and Macgregor can't even vote in America, so it's meaningless.

#TRIGGERED

It's a sport, not a battle for heritage.

Specially because McGregor couldn't use his entire MMA arsenal, since it was a fucking boxing match.

Because it wouldn't be fair to the dindu if McGregor could kick him in his stupid face.