PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

This can't be happening! He's in charge here!

does he feel in charge?

Chaos is a cuckder

The post-mortem on Baelish's life is that he had no grand scheme, he just kinda went around doing random shit for no apparent reason just to see what would happen.

What was his master plan ultimately?

Crashing the realm.

With no survivors?

I'm hoping Bran reveals what his true plan was all along, and it was some awesome thing nobody would have seen coming.

did he died? episode isn't out till tomorrow, right?

Everyone is just going on what happens in the books.
Which is of course not set in stone, they've taken liberties before in keeping people alive, but considering how the writers love the goblinmunter, it's unlikely they will take away her kill.

Damn, can't wait to see the next episode and I know the show is shit. What is wrong with me?

The biggest trick he ever pulled was fooling people into thinking he had a flight plan.

FFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFF
FF
FF
FFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFF
FF
FF
FF
FF

Don't fight for a janny. Don't fight for his boards. Don't fight for the big guys, don't fight for cunny, don't fight for bad pussi, because you won't get any. This is your general shipperfags and redditors mean to ruin. That's your meme theyre reposting. If they get in it will be your image they copy on tumblr. Your pasta they will steal, your waifu they'lll insult. Those are memelords knocking at our general.
Rally the banners!

He didn't die so good!

to awkwardly skulk around Winterfell.

The hobgoblin snackbars him.

Of coursh!

I really hope SlothGirl Arya will be revealed to be the faceless Waif in disguise.

Nah, that would be too interesting, and it would hurt normalfag's feelings.

He didn't flee so good

Hey, OP. I don't even come to TV all that often, but this morning I was browsing the nerve center and I saw this post. Just wanted to drop by and tell you that you're a cock-waffle for spoiling that for me with your "press F" bullshit, and I curse you with diarrhea for a week. Keep your fluids up, buddy, or you'll probably die.

Hothead pls.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

DARK KNIGHT RISE - KILLED BY A BIG GUY ON THE PLANE

GAME OF THRONES - KILLED BY A LITTLE GIRL ON THE LAND

Bravo, Nolan.

Well he didn't ride so good

Bet he doesn't feel in charge anymore

No, he survived the crash which put him in Games of Thrones. He had to be killed by someone smaller then him, it was the only way to avoid the Bane curse.

That looks extremely painful.

Maester Pavel, I'm Lord of the Vale.

For the audience.

You can thank D&D for that.

He didn't beg so good.

I may want to draw your attention to the fact that CIA may be a faceless man by drawing your attention to pic related.

LOTS OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED SWORD!

Do you guys even know what a master plan is?

dubs gonfirm

He's been a minor character at best for like two seasons, it felt like they just wanted to have a named character die. Also if Salsa + Arya are smarter than Littlefinger & better at his game than he is, wouldn't it make sense to just act normal and manipulate him into using his network of connections for your personal gain? Salsa could easily get him to do whatever she wanted by showing him a single boob or something. Amazed she didn't think of this.

F

He served no purpose in the story anymore, so they killed him off.

Bran ruins everything user.

Wouldn't make sense. What reason would the waif have for going after Walder Frey?

F

The character needed to be put out of his misery, but it was so anticlimactic and expected how could anyone even care at this point?

She's a bigger guy than CIA.

CIA dying was literally the only thing in the finale I didn't expect. I was hoping for one of the grills to kill the other. Serves me right for being a white cismale, I guess.

Wish he won the throne.

Pfffff for you maybe

super true. Being omniscient like God himself kinda throws off the balance of power a wee bit. Who cares that Raisin Bran's in a wheelchair, he knows EVERYTHING THAT EVER HAPPENED AND EVERYTHING THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN. Nothing is a problem for this guy except peeing standing up.

Who has any bit of info you need? Ask Bran.
Want to beat the white walkers? Ask Bran.
Afraid someone's betrayed you? Ask Bran.
How will you die and how can you prevent it? Ask Bran.
Will McGregor really beat Mayweather? Ask Bran.

He ruins the storyline completely but why should he be different from any other overpowered Stark? I guess GRRM loves the Starks, he keeps giving them all superpowers. And when they all win everything in the end, it's going to be basically the victory of the school bullies who had everything and every advantage and judged all the lesser people for having a Honda instead of an Audi. You know what Cersei has? Nothing. She's alone, she's going to be a single mom, she's massively in debt. I guess the mountain still works for her, but really, she's very much the underdog here. SuperQueen has DRAGONS. Cersei has nothing. She's hanging on to survival by the tips of her fingers desperately, and we all resent her for it. Littlefinger started with nothing, worked his way up just like any Wall Street tycoon and got killed for his scheming. The Starks judge him for playing dirty to protect his own interests. What douchebags. The Starks don't HAVE to scheme, one's the Queen of the North, one's an overpowered Professor X, one's the world's greatest assassin, the other's the rightful King of everything and a sex machine who seduces anyone with a look and has never felt rejection from a woman he wanted to bed. Instead they look down their noses and judge everyone else who's just trying to get by and doesn't have a castle and an army and superpowers to protect them.

Jesus what a bunch of spoiled beautiful perfect rich twats. I'm glad to know the people who are super powerful got there because God likes them better than me, not because they earned it.

It only works if he's stuck in a tree in the far north.

Is this a joke post? Cersei is sad and alone because of choices she made.

F

Literally the mind of a child.

Everyone knows he wanted what Olena said all along: to sit on the Iron Throne even if meant ruling over a continent of ashes.

F

Bran is not omniscient. He can see the past and present, only if he knows what he's looking for. Apparently he also needs to warg into animals to see what the army of the dead is doing.