THE WALL

So i did some math on the raw cost of a wall without the cost of transportation and installation of it in plain excel so everyone can understand it.

I designed it as L or T panels across the whole border even considering the Rio Grande and other natural barriers which will be there and reduce the raw cost.

I planned to do it before new year but i didn't have the time until recently.

For anyone that has questions or suggestions il answer questions and address your input.

I will be in the thread for approximately one hour.

t. South Slav engineer

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nOfct
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Christ, nice. What material are you calculating with?

plain concrete

not reinforced

so 5 billion at most? what is the current cost of illegals on the system

over 21 billion in California alone

actually its 4 billion at most

i didn't go over 15 meters ~50 feet

i just put it down to i had a max height

everything above 50 feet should be reinforced, above 40 actually.

and keep in mind this is before transportation and installation

Fair enough. You've pretty much already said this but of course the entire thing wouldn't be concrete.
I'll need some help here, but I recall Trump saying in a rally it would be some other cheaper material commonly used in construction for the majority of it. Sadly it won't be the glorious construction in OP's pic, but the majority would be less formidable with greater emphasis on patrol and barbed wire, mines, etc. Like the walls coming up in eastern Europe now. If someone could find that material it would be great to try to plug it in to OP's formulas.

Bump for high quality OC

the thing is that as i said this is before the installation and transportation

but there is the element of reducing human labor and using instead heavy equipment to just put it together.

that however is a contractor to contractor cost which im not very familiar in the states which is why i didnt factor in that to.

if you use barbwire, mesh wired boxes filled with stone (idk how its called in English) , you will need humans to waste time and mby extend the deadlines until everything is finished.

every dollar towards removing non-whites and keeping them out is invaluable, it will pay off one hundred fold

surely you jest, are you implying that even with a pessemistic figure of 10 bilion total for a full fleshed out wall it would still be about half the cost of a single state loses from illegals, and 20 billion per year?

I would have tough maybe you get your moneys worth over a few years, not in a mere 6 month

One of the selling points for the wall was huge creation of jobs and contracts - if I understand you correctly, I don't think reduction of human labor is something you really need to care about here. It will inevitably be expensive and take a long time.

Are you trying to make a prediction of cost according to how the wall will probably be built, or the cheapest estimation?

Sadly I'm not

$4 billion is nothing. Make the whole thing 15m high reinforced, it won't matter.

The wall will essentially pay for itself after a few million more illegals and their parasite children are removed and the welfare budgets are requisitioned, and the US dips into the money already going to Mexico for aid and trade deals.

Mother of god. If Trump took away funding for sanctuary states he could a magnificent edifice of a wall.

i would love to see an alternative version "cost of blacks" in each state, and then have them put side by side.

Just think that one fucking spic who came here illegally and gave birth to a shrunken head retard zika baby(now a US citizen) racked up nearly 1m in medicial fees alone(paid for by us), it's fucking expensive, these people are literal parasites and we're absolutely fucking retarded for letting this happen because if we don't we're """RACIST"""

Imagine pulling this shit in any non-western country, it's just…

I'd wager that these spics cost even more than groids but I don't have the figures to compare, they get everything for free, take even more welfare than niggers and then they get paid under the table tax free

Yeah, I know, in California we passed a prop to stop giving them welfare and one fucking judge overturned the majority vote on the basis it was (((unconstitutional)))

Now look at us

i made a bet to do a project for free if trump wins and i will keep my word, the project wont be perfect since i lack data but il do the best i can in the next months if it gets any attraction.

regarding jobs. one thing you have to keep in mind that the use of heavy equipment is implying roadwork that will slowly go along the US side of the wall.

so you will probably have a simple two way road along the whole southern border and that will be part of his economic plan. i assume.

the wall will stimulate the local economy (CA,TX,AR,NM) and for a while spike prices in cement if the deadline is short.

i am trying to make a prediction but the factors i lack is the labor/equipment cost in the states and types of soil along the border.

with that i could calculate deadline and somewhat accurate total costs

i love paradox games man

Which constitution?

In November 1997, Pfaelzer found the law to be unconstitutional on the basis that it infringed on the federal government's exclusive jurisdiction over matters relating to immigration.[19] Pfaelzer also explained that Proposition 187's effect on the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996, the Congressional overhaul of the American welfare system, proved that the bill was a "scheme" to regulate immigration:

"California is powerless to enact its own legislative scheme to regulate immigration. It is likewise powerless to enact its own legislative scheme to regulate alien access to public benefits."

Who would have guessed?

How much to build a 40 foot tall electric fence like Jurassic park?

Every time I hear that sentence I want to fucking cave in the persons sinus cavities .

any type of electric fence would be less effective and would cost more hence i didn't take it into consideration

At least she's dead now

aight i have to go to work now

il make another thread once i can tweak the numbers and add some new parameters

Holy fuck man

Looks like arithmetic to me Mr Engineer, remember math begins at a circle not add and multiply.
t. hate it when people say do the math to add 37+58

Reminder that the (((ADL))) has Fair listed as a hate group

on my way to work bye

I'm not even surprised, anything against the jewish agenda is "hate".

Nice Estimates. There are a number of them floating online, figures are all over the place. If I understand correctly, lost of ground work needs to be done for the foundation and such.
As an alternative solution, how about a wall of pic related? Could that work? Cost a found online was about 15-40 dollar/square foot, depending on application.
If we assume 3.2E6 meters of border, 20 meters height (13 above, 7 below) we need 64E6 square meters. If we estimate the cost at 200 per square meter, we get 12.8E9 for total cost (12.8 billion).

why

do

you

type

this

in

every

It is a lot easier to shoot through a metal fence. Not to mention cheaper to replace.

It always annoys me when Leftist scum say "unconstitutional," because they always use it to defend acts of self-destruction which the constitution doesn't even protect, and yet no one ever questions it. "Protecting the borders is unconstitutional!" No one questions it. Every single Leftist is like the stereotypical Jew. No substance. Foolish. Self-destructive. But they speak with incredible conviction. They're also massive parasites. I also want them all dead. There is no redeeming factor for white Leftists. They need to be killed.

A wall is only as strong as the men that defend it. material and building costs are going to be peanuts compared to the guard costs. unless we have right wing patrol squads do it for free.

Pol should do this. It will give us a good base of operations to expand into other IRL activism.

What do you know a fucking newfag. However I agree with the rest what you said.

Question. Willk we strip citizenship of Anchor babies? What about anchor babies who're now grand parents?

To be honest, with the amount of illegal aliens in the US that 84bill figure seems underrated if anything.

There are 30million of them.

What about the eminent domain cost? IIRC the Feds/States don't actually own the entire border. So that Land has to be bought, legal battles have to be fought and so on…

That's exactly my point. There's no way 30 million illegal aliens cost 84 billions per year. Here's a fairly detailed rundown of costs: archive.is/nOfct

Total costs: 338 Billions per year

CUCKED UP

Thank god Mexico is paying for it :^)

I wish he would, but it's highly doubtful considering we have the 14th amendment.

The 14th amendment needs to be repealed anyway, it was originally designed to gives citizenship to freed slaves after the civil war, but now it just fosters anchor babies.

Ironically enough, getting rid of the 14th would do more in the long run to save the constitution considering immigrants overwhelmingly tend to vote for more government and more gibs.

Can I do it?

Rammed earth. It's idea for the boarder wall, and saves an enormous amount on shipping in raw materials, even if only half of the actual material is rammed earth.

Why don't we make a wall of impaled shitskins?

That would save on materials AND deportation costs

Costs, type and so on are already worked out.

the power of the petro-dollar user; the entire planet takes on American inflation.

saved

Your costs are pulled out of your arse. It's not like going to Homey Depot.

Nothing for engineering and architects.

Also legal, because plenty of spic border towns are going to try and be cunts.

And of course, the motherfucker isn't going in a straight line. That shit needs to be surveyed all kinds.

Mmm and the fucking censors that will be all over and it and guard towers and just GTFO.