Trump becoming a Martyr

A few anons have been suggesting that Trump is being let into office because of such a huge voter turnout for him.
However he has 8 years to go.
What if he is destroyed either soon in the near future or around the next election cycle? Presidents often get the most work done in their second term for several reasons, like not needing to campaign again and knowing the game better.

What will be the goal when this happens, how would we deal with a politically sparked civil unrest?
If media is currently on overdrive then we will see levels of shilling never seen before. It might even be painted as a foreign attack. Or it will be painted as the more extreme supporters of him losing faith in his competence and promises.

Brainstorming thread. If you don't think it is possible feel free to sage.

Check out this cuckchan formatting.

its called CTR Formatting.

I see many spaces, you okay lad?

CTR wouldn't want you prepared for all possibilities.

And how would we proceed from that point?

are you new?
kill niggers, remove kebab, gas jews
make white babys, restore environment, fund the shit out of nasa

Is that really your ideal society?

again how new are you?
a society free of kikes, pavement apes and mooslims would be bretty fantastic.
You wouldnt happen to have my IP address would you government alphabet soup? :^)

Hey, since you're new here, I recommend starting out over on >>>/spoonfeed/ . That said, I moved out of the US to a poor, post-soviet country, with a completely dysfunctional government and essentially no economy to speak of, and it is night and day better than living in the US. You can walk down the street at any hour of the night, people are not afraid of eachother, the police are laid back and don't harass you, the food is healthy, fresh, and normal, and crime is limited to burglary and pickpocketing, with the occasional bar fight. And that's even with Jews still being a big problem. Just getting rid of niggers and kebabs in a rich, developed country like the US would quite literally create a utopia.

you may be projecting on me, sir

JFK 2.0 is a strong possibility unless Trump really soups up his security. He has more enemies than any president before him so far.

whites who do not contribute to the glory of our aryan empire
/k/ related shit
see above
the souls of dead commies

also
i thought CTR was defunded?

You don't get it. We're not doing this for fun, we're doing this because the possibility of a normal life has been stolen from us. When we fix our society, we turn off the computers, fuck a white baby into our wives, and work on building a career where we do something valuable and productive for our countries. It's not like leftism where you always have to keep pushing further.

i hope not

Sounds pretty ideal.

I wouldn't mind if Trump never left his Tower bombshelter and did his job from there. He can meet leaders and dignitaries on random floors to keep the CIA guessing.

I dont think its going to happen. Trump isnt relying on the secret service for his protection and has taken it upon himself to hire multiple PMC's to provide VIP security. This is an incredibly smart move because the secret service has in the past proven 1) ineffective at stopping assassination attempts and 2) complicit in assassinations that were successful. Moreover, these military contracting companies have stringent requirements for operational personnel with the most common minimum requirement being 7 years of combat infantry experience with their prefered resumes including special forces experience, and having more than one PMC providing high value operators ensures that if one of them is going to work against him they have to contend with the others and such a failsafe is genius. If one wants to go against him and either work toward an assassination or allow an assassin to 'slip by' there is no way for them to ensure that the other operators arent going to gun them the fuck down for it and the guy that Trump has appointed to oversee all of these security operators is his head of private security that has been with him for around 20 years **that number may be wrong i seem to remember the numbers 20 or 12 years, either way that is a significant amount of time to develop the loyality that Trump employees are known for.

That being said it is now patently obvious that Holla Forums was right all along about how if Trump won the kikes would try to cause a major conflict with Russia. But no one is buying it. Even Rolling Stone Magazine published an article about the russian hacker narrative being long on talk and short on proofs. The only plebs buying it are libshits and cucks. So there is no way they can push for that shit and gain the support of the American public. In fact they would probably cause quite a few fellas to start going saboteur.

I think going forward the main game of the kikes is going to be infiltrating right wing groups and trying to push them back in line towards israel first. And as such, that should be our main target to attack memetically.

looks like the jidf is fielding its trainees today

They're already doing that with milo and cernovich, in the trs thread some guy explained to me a guy called bakedalaska was jewed out of the deploraball because he paid attention to the jew and now milo is sending legal threats.

because of using mexican cheap labour the wall construction will take more than 4 years it probably wont get finished