BLM NIGGER joining the young turks

Holla Forums is always right I think crank lost it after Alex Jones raped him.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Dolezal
youtube.com/watch?v=V4jSyWfaEeg&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not crank.. Cenk

He's white.

Lmao, talcum X. It's going to be good to use him to D&C in the comment section.

Here are some pictures to show what I'm talking about.
King was good at making people think he's black, like with the first three pics.
He shaved his head the same way blacks do, wore the same type of clothes and had the same type of facial hair.
However, any time you saw him in broad daylight it's clear he's white. Pic #4 shows this.
Pic #5 are his family and him when he was a kid.

You mean that guy who tried to put the blame to his mother, calling her a whore, after getting caught of being white?

He's definitely mulatto at least. He's got clear nigger lips and facial structure.

He's most likely a jew like dolezal.

not really. there's something else there, but i wouldn't go that far

did it finally turn out that she was a kike? everyone was trying to say she was irish or something

A reminder that Holla Forums unironically likes the young turds and thinks they worth something above filterman tier

Nope, jew.

Just adding shit to an already massive shit pile

okay….. can you show me some sort of proofs so I can spread the word?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Dolezal
Her mom echoes, and some people had screecaps of other stuff.

Part mexican or southern european maybe? Interested what a european would say about him.

(checked and kek'd)
This D&C just writes itself

Won't that by awkward when the BLM yid-pretending-to-be-black has a lighter complexion than the turkroaches?

Lmao I just realized how fucked up That hair line is. What a silly wanna be nigger.

kek, what a ridiculous stache

inb4 lighting is dimmer where he sits.

I don't know what country you're from, that you'd consider that white. Somewhere in South America? Periphery of Europe? I don't mean this in a D&C sense, but here in Canada he wouldn't be considered white by rural white people, he'd be seen as some sort of latin type.

… Nogs can have him.

The Young Shits know that King is a white man doing a fucking negro minstrel act, right?
They can't be this dumb.

that's a German name faggot. you're going to need more than that

then provide it

she said she had some jew ancestry in an interview.

Dolezal has also listed herself as black on at least one application,[8] and has said she is of "African-American, Native American, German, Czech, Swedish, Jewish and Arabic" heritage.[87][88] In an article she wrote for The Inlander in March 2015, Dolezal includes herself when discussing black women through use of the "we" and "our" pronouns
Read the damn thing dumbass.

Greentext fail, sorry.

That's not the body of a nigger, that is, however the body of a white person. Whites males store fat around the midsection.

No way he's fully whit, definitely some kind of mongrel.

His mother probably fucked some 75% white 25% other, man. He is the result.

Well good job, faggot. Thanks to you, I just laughed macadamia pieces all over my keyboard.

His lips are semitic looking. If the pics are accurate his mom had curly hair. I'd say turkish/balkan region.

well, I suppose that's good enough, though she also said she had black ancestry

yes, and she also said she's black and elizabeth warren is an amerindian warrior-princess. i'm talking about real proof. but, anyway, who cares. it doesn't matter i guess

He's not Mexican or any of that shit, his parents are both of European decent.

Dead whiggers can't be on the young turds

Shaun King is a comedy genius. He plays a character of a militant black activist, and nobody can call him out because that would be "racist".

Now the Young Turkmen have fallen for his ruse too, kek.

Of course they know, deep down. They just don't care.

Take your fantasies elsewhere cuck

Oh geez another "black" chimp herder

That dude is wearing the same shit White 40 year old virgins wear. Name one truly black person who dresses the way he is dressed? Aside from all the other obvious shit this dude cannot escape dressing like a scrubby ass white dude.

If the whole photo isn't photo shopped that is.

Goddammit, what a shame.

He's White. He just learned to RP as a nigger during most of his life.

If anything, we should pose as sceptical niggers on the internet and question his "Blackness" for extra D&C.

We must meme the shit out of, Talcum X and shut down the turkies in the new year.

Shaun is such a white name. He should have changed it to Shauntel or Shauniqua.

If I call him a nigger, would that be "racist" or would he take it as a compliment? We brought back the word cuck. We need to bring back the word whigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=V4jSyWfaEeg&t=0s

They do this shit on purpose, I fucking swear. Briana Wu isn't a real woman; Shaun King isn't a real nigger; they always pick a spokesman that fundamentally isn't the thing they're supposed to be representing.

He's a trans-nigger. Educate yourself, shitlords.

Talcum X is legit funny, Meme it!