Suck it Youopoors!

Whatcha doin Holla Forumsintelpro?

I

AM

A

REAL

AMERICAN

Here comes the sss hurt eurofags

I said sss instead of ass because of how faggy you Swedish is. You can't even fart normally. s-S-s

I don't know why people were hoping Conor won, he's not some bastion of white power. He's fucking scum, he's from one of the most shit places in Western Europe and I'm saying that as an Irishman.
Dublin has legit fucking ghettos, it's a horrible place outside of the tourist areas and you can tell by the way Conor talks that he's not from one of the nicer parts.

The few clips I have seen of him show him behaving like a nigger too. He has the air of a nigger that came into wealth and flaunts it at every opportunity, it still would have been nice for him to win but make no mistakes, he is a nigger with white skin.

Holla Forums is retarded, who knew, only looking at shit skin deep. Once they found out Floyd likes Trump and Connor said fuck Trump, some of them flip flopped. Once things got out of their way, most just went middleway and said fuck the shitty fight.

geg

He's Irish so it's just spelt with one n.
Most of Ireland is alright, had he been from Naas or Galway I imagine he'd be far more normal, but he's from the shithole capital.

Yeah, even Aidan Gillen is a faggot.

I'm talking about just Conor not the Irish as a whole. From what I have seen he is nigger tier.

He's another Dubliner.
Dublin breeds these type of people.

He just needs a Big Guy (For Him) to show him the ways of the world.

Niggers aren't American.

Irish travelers are even worse. They are like violent, white gypsies

>>>Holla Forums

Why do they seem to do well in America?

They didn't, until most of their irishness was successfully bred out due to miscegenation.

You mean breeding with the Germans in the midwest. That was bad too, they lowered the Germans a notch down.

If your name doesn't start with an O, you're not Irish.

I'm glad he lost. The paddys are being cocky now, but we're onto them.

Of your name starts with mac then you are probably descended from the potatonigger that defeated the English in battle.

t. JIDF

No.

If you're a Mc or a Mac, you're Scottish. There are Mc names in Ireland, but they were immigrants from Scotland, not real Irish.

If you're an O', you are definitely Irish.

He was an Irish lord. They are close enough culturally and genetically that they can easily assimilate with each other too.

That's true as a general rule, but I imagine it'd be easier for Scots to settle up here in northeast Ulster (counties Antrim and Down) than in some other parts of Ireland. The various accents here are like a mix of an Irish & a Scottish one, Presbyterianism is the predominant denomination both here and Scotland, there's a fair amount of cultural overlap and north Antrim in partiuclar is more genetically similar to the Scots than the rest of Ireland (due to historical things like the Kingdom of Dal Riata and other stuff like Antrim's north coast only being about 7 miles from Argyll). There's other stuff too but you get the gist.

The Irish and the Scottish have as much in common as the Greeks and the Romans, ie not much.

Poetry

false statement

Niggers aren't Human.

Druids and Jews = bad news