D&C

TRUMP HAS BEEN IN OFFICE FOR ENTIRE 0 DAYS NOW, IF HE DOESN'T INSTANTLY FIRE HIS PSIONIC DECIMATOR TO GAS EVERY KIKE GENE ON THIS EARTH, TRUMP IS A CONFIRMED ZIONIST KIKE LOVER, AND I'LL REVOTE FOR RAD HILLARY AND OBONGO

Daily reminder that shills are saltposting and present cheap D&C, because every glorious Holla Forumsfag has the potential to influence the world, don't forget this for the next 8 years when Burgerland is made great again, thanks to you and the Emperor.
One of the first posts will be a shill, reply smug mongolian art girls to enrage him

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/u4nse
8ch.net/newsplus/res/48083.html
insidermonkey.com/blog/7-easiest-painless-ways-of-killing-yourselves-quickest-360388/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow what a crappy thread. OP you suck

Not a shill.

Shills are just mad that they never managed to accomplish what Trump did. People have been posting about media bias for decades but none of the idiots had any money, power, real -world success, or voice to actually get anything done with.

like clockwork

This is one of my favorite new memes. Does anyone have a screen of that pic with Trump in space with Hitler and with Trump in the tank blowing up the fed? That was a fun thread.

OP is dumb, but it's the funniest thing on the board right now so let's do it.

To be fair, isn't a psionic decimator what we've been working on since Day 0, albeit becoming more and more conscious of our end goal as we go along?

Ziocucks or Kushner Kiddies, who can tell?

Literally "You're just jealous goyim!".

This has to be a Jew-poster, or else someone who has never actually spoken with a Jew - let alone an Israeli - in the last half-decade.

Xenobro stop. Don't encourage him.

It's not shills, its 4th reich larpers

reported for TRS

reported for TRS shill

Is there a better thread going on right now? If so, I demand a link.

Fuck you, you owe me a new pair of sides.

I mean it will slow down when we start shooting liberal traitors, but this is gonna be a blast.

Retard reddit scum. You are nothing more than a pawn longing for a master to guide you into absolute zealotry. The only thing that's being D&C'd is your moms fat ass you ignominious moron; anyone who uses this meaningless buzzword outside of petty European clashes is a shill no doubt.

give me literally one piece of evidence that Trump is taking orders from the jews. protip: you cant

Point to me where its been said in this thread and I will be more than happy to.

Also

Nigger, hol up. Nobody said Trump was taking orders from them. But we do know, unfortunately, that he's going to play nice with them for now. Nobody ever said, with seriousness, that Trump was going to gas the kikes. We secretly hoped, sure.
We didn't want Trump because he was Hitler 2.0. We want Trump because he's going to deport a fuckton of spics and get our nation looking whiter so that we can eventually have what we want. If you thought he was going to gas the kikes and remove nigger, you were sorely mistaken. All Trump is going to do is give the right a chance to exist and we will take it from there. It is but a baby step. Anyone who says Trump was anything other than the first step in the right direction is delusional.

kek
archive.fo/u4nse

saved

No goy! Stop making memes!

wew
archive.fo/u4nse

we have the best memefags. Aren't they tremendous, folks?

oh, so i must have just imagined the six gorillion "Trump is a kike puppet" threads that have been posted here in the past year

are you braindead? I'm roleplaying as a scared kike. It's funny. I'm funny.

sorry, didn't check your ID

This is now a thread for discussing the shills.
It's as if there are both 'pro' and 'anti' trump shills endlessly shitposting about whether or not he's a good goy to create an illusion of dysfunction in Holla Forums.

It doesn't fucking matter, at this stage, whether he's a good goy or not. Holla Forums just needed its foot in the door.
Plus, I think I speak for everyone here when I say we wanted an end to the flood of sand niggers and spics. That is the biggest issue. If we stop the flow of fucking mudshits, we have a chance. All we ever wanted was a chance. And here it is.

It's to dishearten us. Like OP said…

I personally recommend reading Thucydides, Plutarch, The Bible, and Josephus to steel yourself for the future.

Good job! You're right on time.

Yet another thread stating the obvious and adding nothing. Whatcha sliding, Moishe?

If you're disheartened, you're a faggot. None of this (((alt kike))) (((trs))), Trump is a kike bullshit has any effect on me. Fuck 'em.

Absolutely agreed. It's just so odd they'd try this here of all places, I had to assure you it really is just simple dumb shilling.

wow, you sure convinced me with those hot facts

www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-kerry-trump-idUSKBN14H14R
b-but muh overton window! muh 4D chess!

Main issues were illegal immigration, the wall, the crumbling infrastructure and economy and the fact that our alternative was HRC. What does that have to do with the main issues?

sucks being permabanned for chronic shitposting with your real IP am I right you fucking faggot?

wtf I hate Trump now
I'm #guacmissile now

The root of everything going bad in the US and by proxy, the whole western world is that the US is owned by kikes. Main issues remains that kikes control everything.

When you're taking in water, do you plug the hole first or do you just continue to bail water?
To tackle the Jew from here is pointless. First we have to close off the border and deport illegals. Then we can tackle the bigger problem of the Jew. We can't take on the Jew when we're a country full of brown people who will continuously vote for Jews and consume Jew shit.
Illegals today, Jews tomorrow.

Daily reminder that having an opinion is something that whites enjoy.

I'm convinced. This must mean Obama and Kerry are based because they are sticking it to Israel. It's impossible that there are any ulterior motives. Obama, Kerry, and the rest of the administration are based and Trump is a puppet.
Here's a negro from twitter to prove how convinced I am.

This isn't a videogame where we have to beat the nigger level, then beat the spic level, and then face the Jew boss. If we just went around and machinegunned jews RIGHT NOW, then problems would be fixed overnight. The Jew weaponizes niggers and women because he can't fight us militarily. If he could just kill us himself, then he would. The solution has always been to Gas the Kikes, but we've never done it. The closest we've come was mass internment plus executing a few of the overtly Communist leaders. Maybe we can afford 8 years of Trump, but we really need to be ready to elect a literal Hitler in 2024 (or simply start a race war if that doesn't work).

The point is that WE need to coordinate an effort to physically remove Jews. It doesn't really work if we have a lone-wolf every 5 years. Whites need to form a counter-genocidal to match the scale of genocide that Jews have waged against us in Eastern Europe and in Sub-Saharan Africa. Anything else is just hacking at the branches.

This is fucking pathetic, how much does Jared pay you?

No one cares about him. Don't you know? Obama is based. He obviously proved it by pissing off Israel. Kerry too. The shadow government he is part of are obviously our friends. We should have voted for Hillary.

I don't disagree that gassing kikes would solve the problem. I would gladly join any movement that is serious about Jew removal.
But let's take a moment to think critically. Were you expecting a GTK president in 2016? We got the best we could realistically hope for. A move to stop illegal immigration paves the way for the future. If you don't stop the beaners and sand niggers pouring in, it just gets worse. They vote. White Americans vote liberally when they're full of shitskins or their numbers don't even matter compared to leftist niggers.
What we need from a president is a halt on brown people coming in and a removal of the ones here. If you deluded yourself into thinking Trump is Hitler, I'm sorry. But this is what's on the table. You can feast on it or sit in the corner and wait for Hitler.

Its true.

Everyone on Holla Forums loses there minds and starts shitting on Trump all because hes not a full on 1488 gas the kikes race war now type like some are on here. I want to see the zionist kikes eliminated as much the next user but its not gonna happen just yet, It will take more time. Trump is just your average nationalist and he is a EXCELLENT start for the world and defeating the left.

wtf I love Israel now!

8ch.net/newsplus/res/48083.html

kill yourself.

Thank you for proving that Obama and Kerry are on our side since going after Israel as they did proves they are /ourguys/. Thanks.

It's a decent meme but say the days, -20 days or whatever. It's pretty stupid to judge him before he has actual presidential powers. Executive orders, court appointments, foreign relations, and a bully pulpit, I think people forget a president has SOLE power over this since presidents have been mostly owned for the past 100 years.

Obama is totally based. Did you not see what he did to Israel? Trump has been in office for zero days and only tweets stuff. Never mind the jobs he has brought back and the fact that he is actually going to do something about the border, Obama pissed off Israel. Muh dick.

True. It amazes me that people expect magic to happen this early.

So your official position seems to be firmly entrenched in the "don't do anything goy, just wait for Hitler" camp.

I have been off Holla Forums for a week enjoying christmas so I may have missed something? Have the shills decided to blame everything on Kushner now?

have fun waiting for Hitler then faggot. Trump isnt a perfect choice but hes a step in the right direction.

Yep. They've also began to take everything the media says and face value too.

I don't think Trump is redpilled on the JQ, but he does seem to swallow redpills when they're given to him.
So what we need to do, is redpill him on the JQ. It will be the hardest pill for him to swallow personally, considering his children and grandchildren.

That will make them easy to spot. Any one who has found their way here (shills and feds excepted) already knows that when the media says something then the opposite is more likely to be true.

You're delusional. The presidency will be a big disappointment, for you.

there's not enough news going on right now for Holla Forums. It's probably time to go on the offensive during the lull.

good goy

As opposed to what? What is your solution? Don't say GTK because we know you're too much of a pussy for that. Show me a better realistic option that could have taken place and I'll admit defeat.

To add to that, I think Netanyahu and the UN did this to force Trump's hand, as to divide his supporters on the issue of Israel with some big news during a quiet week in the news. That makes it D&C from the top down.

Practically no one on Holla Forums is thinking that. Newfags maybe, but the rest are a huge wave of shills trying to create a narrative that doesn't exist, just like they tried in the elections, they're like NPCs filling this board, repeating themselves.
The shilling is also more noticeable because a lot of anons are enjoying christmas and Holla Forums is rather empty now.

Can't imagine how sad it must be like to shill on a mongolian art forum on christmas time kek.

I honestly don't understand the point of these sad little shills anymore.
They LOST the election, they failed at every single one of their goals for well over a year, they probably even made it worse for themselves since I'm certain a lot of people here would have remained at home in apathy instead of going out to vote if these retards didn't whip everyone up into a frenzy for a full year.
Do these embarrassing clowns actually think Trump is going to resign from the presidency if he finds out a singaporean bowl-shaping newsboard doesn't like him as much anymore?

Rand Paul

You mean the Rand Paul that opposed stopping the flow of niggers and spics? Nigger, please. Try harder.

He was just playing politics.

> JQ < subhumans

No one is saying Trump was a bad choice.
Being concerned about his kosher picks and statements is valid.

Holla Forums is a natsoc board, not /r/thedonald

I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but I think you're inferring that the JQ is more important than subhumans. I agree, but good luck getting someone elected that runs on a Gas The Kikes platform after 8 years of Obama. Now, if you want to talk about real solutions, let's talk about what could have been done differently. Shouting to gas the kikes is getting you nowhere.
What were the other options and what could we have done differently this year to promote the 14 words? What would have been better and what realistically could we have done differently?
You've got nothing.

How can you criticize Rand Paul for going to the kike wall? He was just pkaying 88d chess with them dude

You dont have to say "gas the kikes", you just have to tell the truth about them

Your promoting a false choice between having to placate to kikes vs calling for genocide which is fucking ridiculous and you and i both know it

Even a lot of grandpas are too old to have witnessed a powerful president. Nixon was probably the last one, Kennedy before that (maybe). Day 1 would be a good time to start judging his success. Let's hope he gets the wall project in motion then.

No, I'm asking for a realistic and better alternative than electing Trump. Still waiting for your answer, too.

Sure thing op!

Every time.

Its not thr election anymore dumbass, he's president are you fucking stupid? There is no alternatives now, did they forget to update your handbook or something?

actually, there are plenty of alternatives, but they can't be openly discussed on a clearweb anime board

You're complaining about Trump being a good goy. I don't like it either. But I will take shitskin removal and less brown people entering the country over the alternatives… unless there was some other option?
Tell me what other option was available that serves the white race better than electing Trump? Was there another candidate with a chance at winning who was running on a WN anti-Jew platform?

what makes you think he's wrong? trump leans on the right spectrum more then the available candidates that were currently running.

the more of the right you get the easier it is to achieve what we want, it'll only get normalized from here on now, so the more trump normalizes the right, the easier it is for a full blown nazi to run for president, learn how politics work you fucking newfag.

Yes, goy… assassinate Trump. Trump is holding back Pence from putting the Jews on mastubation machines and hooking up air hoses to their assholes. With Trump out of the way, it'll be 1933 all over again. faggot. :^)

this fail meme needs to die

No, trump was clearly the right option to shift the overton window to the right and piss off all the liberals. If he even does half the shit he promised that would make it 10x better

But thats not going to fucking stop me from calling out the kikes trump is surrounded by and calling out this obvious bullshit theatrics thats solely meant to buy Israel a fresh victim card.

Trump is the president now, and whether or not hes playing some 4d chess with the kikes doesnt matter to me, im not going to stop calling out kikes for the sake of PR or trumps reputation or some bullshit.

And especially since this board has been full of the worst kind of "zionists kikes are based and against the globalists" alex jones tier nonsense. Israel and "the globalists" are all just two sides of the samr shekel

yes, clear alternative to cast vote for somebody who will never win because the results will not be in his favor.

this is why you hijack a party like the DEM or the GOP, because you would be a fucking imbecile to run third party and expect to win.

and to hijack big parties, you need to be a good goyim and not expose your power level else you fall flat for being a cringy faggot, trumps willingness to still kiss israel's ass is tactically healthy for his second round, he can pretend to like them and at the same time, not lose his second term.

learn how politics work or go to leftypol where its crawling with illiterate underage who doesn't have knowledge on how politics and economy basics work.

its not a meme, its how the world works, read up on history you fucking faggot.

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

BURGER

Nobody is saying not to criticize him or the kikes around him. I don't give a shit about Israel or their nationalism. They all need to die.
What you need to understand is that this was the very best option for whites. Given the choices, whites chose best for white interests. If there is someone better than Trump in 2020, that's where my vote goes. I have no brand loyalty to Trump.
But complaining about it when he hasn't spent a day in office yet just makes you look like a faggot. You're complaining about a tweet before he's even inaugurated. Keep that in mind.

Nobody is saying that you inane kike, I understand that you're a Zionist shill you can't handle legitimate criticism of Trump but no need to shitpost about it.

Lip service and empty handshakes are basic politics and business, your poor shilling is pure spaghetti posting to the point of being filtered instantly.

Here are the facts: Trump did and said a lot of questionable things, which many here have already throughly discussed for months, and everytime, low-tier shills like you came out of all holes like cockroaches to nervously repeat like NPCs, how Trump is therefore a good goy no one should support. But in the end, those very seemingly bad actions and sayings of his, have hurt the kike apparatus and resulted in his enemies being absolutey flapperfucked again and again. That's why so many here call him 4D chess master, this Title didn't just randomly appear. If this wasn't a fact, you shills would have long ago started spamming specific things about how Trump has damaged us, but you can't, just like the media can't, because he never did, all you can do is repeat poor superficial bait and hot air. You can't even propose a reasonable alternative, he proved himself as the best option, despite being the next Hitler or not.

Also, even if cucks and shills were right and Trump somehow was a kikepuppet all along, you won't be able to tell for 1-2 years, i.e. until everything he does in office comes into fruition, therefore the only logical reason of you posting blatant anti-trump posts with absolutely no substance, before he is even in office, is to demoralize Holla Forums and try to cut off our dank meme magic, that supported him becoming President.

you have 2 choices, trump or hillary.

if you vote for david duke, you're casting your vote away because there is a 100% chance that he will lose.

having more faggots like you with that type of mentality is what makes us an echochamber, we don't influence politics by being a failure and making dumb decisions.

you can redeem yourself by making the right decision;
insidermonkey.com/blog/7-easiest-painless-ways-of-killing-yourselves-quickest-360388/

There is more shit going on right now than ever behind the scenes but the media is quiet. At least they will have to report the big terror attack (s) our fine muslim imports carry out on nye.

Maybe. But the way I read it is that Trump saw a golden opportunity to attack the UN, have the perfect defence against being called a nazi by the media, and make Israel beholden to the US (instead of vice versa) in one fel swoop

Just stop. There arent two choices anymore. The election is over, Trump is president

stop?

are you suggesting you want him in office for only 4 years? holyshit you're pathetic.

come back when it is, faggot

good idea you fucking faggot, kill yourself.

No youre a fucking faggot standing by and not saying anything as the board gets literally shilled and filled up with idiots who actually 100% believe Israel is based and that we should support them unconditionally. These people need to be redpilled and you're never going to break the kike spell if you dont call it out. Americans are desperate for the fucking truth and i dont know why your so booty blasted about the few of us willing to take your shit in order call it out.

And youre a fucking bitch for claiming i was ever anti-trump, ive been pro trump since the beginning and was right here with all of you

Hillary lost. Go cry in the corner.

you have to go back

Some user's theory is that the CIA has been trying to get turkey and Russia to fight each other, but Putin isn't taking the bait and fucking up their plans. If trump knows about this he could use the opportunity to get some control of CIA in the process too. Being optimistic here.

we all disagree with trump kissing jewish ass.

but truly, it doesn't matter when the election had hillary as the alternative.

nice one
newfag
how about
you kill yourself
for suggesting
CTR meme
is a good thing
for this board
fuck off back to reddit/SA

Show me where anyone not affiliated with (((trs))) is trying to ally with Israel on Holla Forums. Nobody in this thread is defending Israel. Just stop. Go back to whatever containment you came from.

Everyone here is fucking retarded if they didnt see this shit coming after the AIPAC speech.

Nigger that's TRS. This thread is about shills wasting their time, trying to paint Trump as a good goy. Jesus christ, shills can't even tell who shills who anymore. I guess that happens when you get shilled by multiple sides.

I like Trump, too, but holy shit this is pathetic shilling for him. We have to recognize his flaws, you shouldn't suck his dick. (((TRS))) fags have ruined this board.
This is such a kike response. Love it when they also gotta push the
narritive too.

but that reddit spacing, tho

If you want to cut Israel out of the equation, then you must redpill many Evangelicals, talk radio listeners, and other groups who support Israel. These people are also part of Trump's base.

Hard to suck his dick when they're just calling people like you faggots for trying to reeee all over him before he even gets in office and does shit. Matter of fact, come back to this board when it's actually apparent, I am sure it'll be apparent that you've simply just been trying to suck your own dick this whole time in regards to mindlessly projecting your assumptions about what exactly anons are "defending" here.

Trump is a Jewish plant

Oy vey uncle rabbi got a new may may for yas :^)

Mind you, he sold his daughter to a kike for a bit of help, he will probably sell all the country if necessary to help Israel. And in less than a day, Holla Forums betrayed the sacrifice of those men. Exactly like the neocons, here we have neo/pol/.Holocaust denial rule when?

Why is this making me laugh so fucking much?

kek

What is the point of baseless fearmongering about Trump when HE WAS THE BEST ALTERNATIVE?

maybe if I tell everyone on pol that Trump is with the Jews, then they'll stop the shoah

calm down user, if he turns his back completely I'm sure you'll find that "trumpcucks" aren't as retarded as you, as they'll be wise to it. How about waiting until he's sitting in the oval fucking office?

There are too many shills these days fuck off kike nigger.

t. citizen of the United States of Mexico

This.
What a fucking joke.

Quality memeing lel

which is even more pathetic.

He doesn't have to gas the kikes to prove his worth. He simply shouldn't have hired the same guys he targeted during his campaign rhetoric into his team. He could've also taken the path of not being pro-Israel.

Well, look at King Nigger. He survived 2 terms, also Trump has been elected Prez so what ring is he "forced" to kiss?

If this were the actual case, there wouldn't be a problem. The problem is that plenty of people on Holla Forums can't wrap their skulls around the idea that there is middle ground between GTKRWN and Jewish puppet, and that Donald Trump lives somewhere in that space.

imkikefy damage controlling since parscale emailed him to announce a 50% decrease in monthly shekels for poor performance