Holla Forums vs TRS: The Shillening: The Sequel #3

First two threads already filled up. Last night we got more confirmation that TRS is still shilling at us.

First thread:
Second thread: 8620108

This thread will likely be descended upon quickly by TRShills. As of writing this, we just experienced a full hour of DDoSing and I have a feeling it came from their direction. Truly our (((greatest allies))) amirite?

Make sure to visit >>>/trs/ to peruse all the TRShilling we have been able to catalog.

Here is the post with the insider leaking all the TRShills' posts from within their aids bog: >>>/trs/1790

TO ANY TRS FAGS

To prove TRS is anti-fag, let's see you post anything anti-fag onto your forums and let's see how it's received.

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/
archive.is/NwpvY
archive.is/8se3q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Right_Stuff_(blog)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
8ch.net/pol/catalog.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Lgl53EXInPc
8ch.pl/pol/catalog.html
archive.fo/73R1V
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
archive.is/hZKkG
freemantv.com/who-is-freeman/
counter-currents.com/2010/10/homosexuality-and-white-nationalism/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/814113616110751744
archive.is/7EBAp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucked up the second thread link:

#DramaAlert

BURN THEM!

Should we post smugs to drive them out?

inb4 everyone's triggered again

Lets make sure these faggots never come back here.

We should build a wall and send TRS back.

WITNESSED

Why do we need a third thread? We get it.

Yes.

Daily reminder that this board is being shilled by Ironmarch and Atomwaffen, and the admin is either complacent in this or at worse supporting them (in their sticky of anti-American Vanguard posts).

Ignore all spammed anti-TRS, anti-Alt Right posts.

Here, have some of mine.

Do it

Oh, better becareful user. If you post anime they will call you an autistic neckbeard pedophile and that is an automatic will that trumps any evidence you post of them openly supporting homosexuality, jewish interests, and race mixing.

Remember, no punching right otherwise you are a filthy neo-nazi stormfaggot.

meant for

1. Those bans posted are 5 days apart
2. There is no evidence of that spammer being from trs.
3. Nice shit thread, jew.

What the TRShill said in his post is mostly true. This board went to fucking shit.

REMINDER TO ALL TRSHILLS WHO WILL COME HERE.
All you have to do to prove that TRS is actually anti-homosexual grab infographs from

and make a fag hate thread on your forums. Screencap those delicious "every fag needs a bullet" replies and that will clear that issue right up. Until then, enjoy the smug animu.

Now buckle in, and here we go for the third round!

That's exactly what Holla Forums is. Maybe you should go back.

reported

I never understood why all these little forums thought they were hot shit.
Hopefully these niggers get taught a lesson.
Good luck to the mods in dealing with this shit.

TRSodomite defense force jumps into the fray.

THE FAGS NEED TO BE PURGED!!!

Only filthy leftists use stormfag. Way to out yourself as the hegemonic oppressor, CTR.

never heard of either. back to your cuckshed faggot.

We're being shilled by TRS and IM. We don't want either of them here.

Looks like the vantards are still here

call out TRS shills whenever you see them

Why do homosexuals hate smugs so much? Is it because purity is a concept completely alien to them?

saged & reported for e-drama

IF ITS NOT Holla Forums RELATED YOU NEED TO BE GASSED

Something Awful->Something Sensitive/My Posting Career->TRS is a fairly common path to take.

no.

to anyone who isnt nigger tier IQ it is obvious that certain parties are cultivating this drama, a couple of these dweebs are pushing 200 individual posts dedicated to TRS today alone.

to my fellow neurotypical white men still browsng 8ch Holla Forums(there aren't many left apparently)

therightstuff.biz/

check out trs for yourself, if you find anything objectionable from the source itself i'll be surprised. goodbye now.

is that really a thing? source me fam

Says one of the five posters (all IM, all AW) who is involved in this artificial raid.

Holla Forums is all about far right discussion, and manipulation of the narrative to the best goals of White people and morality. Not some platform for one Nationalist group to get a bunch of autistic anons to launch an attack on some other rivaling Nationalist group based on circumstantial, flawed evidence. Stay in your Ironmarch hug box, faggot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have to think this is a satire post, it can't be this blatant – can it?

Oy vey it is another shoah. Maybe if I offer my virgin boy pussy at the alter of TRS and let Milo and Implicit Dick spitroast me I can be forgiven my sins and welcomed back into the alt-right community.

*translators note: This is what TRS actually believes

ALL THE DEGENERATE SHIT IS IN YOUR INVITE ONLY FORUM, OPEN FORUM OR FUCK OFF

Reported for advertising :^)

The similarities between this dispute and the plan laid out in the Project Pandemonium thread are interesting.

You couldn't be more obvious about being shills. The absolute lack of an attempt to even go into what someone says and spamming of the same set of images in combination with Holla Forums buzzwords is just too much.

These are some pretty rare smugs, user! You sure I can download them?

TRS, IRONMARCH AND STROMFRONT CAN TAKE THEIR E-DRAMA TO THEIR RESPECTIVE WEBSITES

pro-tip: if yu are not saging these e-drama threads you are the cancer that is killing Holla Forums

You have high expectations of people dumb enough to blindly follow the subverted ones who run the podcasts.

it's true what they say, all the goyim of agency moved on to TRS and DS, only the autistic spergs remained.

Can we all agree to this? I don't even think TRS is shilling here (sorry I don't trust screenshots) but I'm tired of this drama and infighting.

its not a fracture point when the fags we are trying to break are homosexual kike lovers

Didn't read, lol

hmm.. definitely no shilling here

Oh. I see.
So leftistsor goons spam shit. Then they claim TRS is spamming it. Then they claim Ironmarch is spamming it. Then they hope we all fight against each other while they sniff farts.

I'm wondering if the next step is to either claim anti-Trump threads are from TRS, or claim people saging Anti-Trump threads are from TRS.

Look at this, fams
Shit's getting messy. Just remember what you're here for.
Goons fucking everywhere.

I agree that it shouldn't even be a fracture point, yet here we are

==TRS, IRON MARCH FUCK OFF!!!

MAH
FUCKING
NIGGA

You can come over to my house and fuck my sister anyday.

that's just some sjew.

I hand capped 3 out of the 5, sure go ahead.

Archive of previous threads
archive.is/NwpvY
archive.is/8se3q

pic related

lol, u wat? Nigga, you must be new. To clarify, Holla Forums is the Reddit of imageboards, created by a Libertarian who traded the site off to his pedo rapist buddy from Wizardchan and then a fucking freemason. Maybe you didn't notice all the leftist shilling or pedoshit, but Holla Forums is not a bastion of anything without Holla Forums.

That said, TRS clearly supports fags, Jews and shitskins, everything the Holla Forums I know doesn't. You really do need to go back and stop worrying about muh Ironmarch. They're not going to suddenly win our hearts if you fuck off.

Especially the homosexual ones apparently.

Okay. Does this mean you will finally post proofs that TRS is anti-faggotry via a fag hate thread?

Or do they ban you over there for that because it would mean "punching to the right?"

Step it up Onii-fam

protip:sage is not a downboat
superprotip: >reddit spacing

How are you not leftists again?

Nice Chaika trips

why is this a thing.

They already did that last thread. All this shit wouldn't have worked 1 1/2 years ago. But with the influx of cuckchan refugees and general brain drain around here I think there is no stopping it now.

So, you're just here shilling? I mean, we already got the message but thanks i guess for confirming it.

See
I tried to warn people here. At least TRS are white dudes (mostly on the same page). I don't want a major division because then Holla Forums will be stuck with shitskins, skypes and freaks like renegAids.

In case anyone didn't notice, the skypes are launching a full-front offensive right now, in both the normie sphere and alt-sphere. Wise people better fucking take notice and batten down the hatches.

Nice you expanded on the image

It still won't work.
The only people in this thread are goonshills arguing against each other.
They're trying to manufacture drama.

Smugs are usually through qt's. I think anime is a cancer most foul, but you can't look at a smug and not feel a certain warmth inside your heart. Faggots, being mentally stunted as they are, simply cannot appreciate concepts such as inner beauty or any such connection to Providence, what with essentially being incomplete persons with no souls. Whether animu may or may not be a shit, the notion behind smugs shines through to some inner knowledge that the more well-adjusted, complete human being should be able to appreciate. For fags, they can only be mad.

In with you on this one tbh. Seems like such an easy tactic that I don't see why they wouldn't.

Take this shit somewhere else!

You fucks love giving yourselves away

keep censoring yourself TRShill, reported.

I was referring to the smugs of the user I was replying to.

plz no bully the komari for not being smug enough to avoid rape ;_;

also

Hi, goon.

Really funny how TRS treats Holla Forums and the chans in general as some sort of audience/social experiment for them to market their podcasts to.

Ironmarch, stromfront and TRS need to leave to their shitholes permanently

Reported for triple kikery

Because the only people who give enough of a fuck to spam that same, debunked image over and over again, despite it being debunked, are IM members who are purposely trying to shill. We aren't your pawns to do your infighting for you, faggot.

Just know that when 10 threads get posted with the same copy pasted with the same links and raid request, it's probably a shill. You can tell when a raid is from 8/pol/ itself (something like PizzaGate) and some stupid shit like this (the fucking forums page of some website)

UGH, SHILLING? dont even get me started, this fucking FAGGOT SHILL gex came to the chan's awhile ago with some OC he tried to peddle, total FUCKING garbage. i told that cuck to shill his trash elsewhere, nothing gets me more fucking PISSED than someone linking something on MY board. another time these total fucking shills tried to get me to participate in a raid on cuckservatives on twitter, i said "twitter? you want me to go to twitter?" thats when i knew there were fucking kikes SHILLING twitter on my FUCKING board.

Sorry, did I hurt your pillow-biter sensibilities?

IM and AV are the same group and using this bullshit to build cred and divide the market share.

I have no doubt this is being exploited, doesn't change the fact that this could all end in an instant if enoch or sven just went out and said "stop mentioning trs on 8/pol/, anyone who does is no longer one of us. Because as I said in the other thread, everyone here already knows about trs and vice versa, we don't need recruiters trying to poach users because that will just create animosity over our differences. Holla Forums has always been about discussing the truth, and trs has morphed over time into a meatspace hangout group, we have similar ideals but we're fundamentally different sites and should keep it that way, diversity is out greatest strength after all goy :^)

you kikes figured that out thousands of years ago. why are you bragging about it now?

Gex got shoahed for being an Evalionigger. He also started to make weird cuck fetish vids, it was very odd.

Best part about your post: Gex actually was a fucking fed or at the very least a useful idiot

TRS sure loves pretending they are not Jews in goyim's skins.

Because apparently TRS doesn't want its PR compromised by notorious "White supremacist" sites aka quasi-moderate honeypots but can't disavow Holla Forums, while we make Hitler blush, because they know their precious "alt-right" worth shit without us.

Hi goons :D please enjoy the next EIGHT YEARS.

To be fair, the autist who "exposed" Evalion was connected to TRS.

So what's actually happening is that TRS is a bunch of cocksucking faggots that deserve the rope, but can't understand why nobody likes them and blames ironmarch.

Listen to the latest podcast that Kike Enoch did, it's literally him "theorizing" /r/atheism-tier shit about Christianity as a social construct and it's too obvious he never even skimmed, let alone read, the shit he's citing. Comes off as very amateur.

This kike was literally engaging in post-modern deconstruction of the Old Testament not having statues of gods and tying that in to jews not liking art today and trying to tie that to Historical Christianity. I guess Michelangelo was too post-modern for this kike because he didn't tip the Fedora like he does?

fuck off already. you are so obvious. how are these for lies?

What? Feds don't make gateway redpill videos with normalfag-appealing sugarcoating.

Look, I get the appeal, animu can be nice to look at, I get how it hits a certain ideal sentimentality, but in the end it's just escapism. In the end, it's only good for pissing off other people who thought they could take shelter in it, never expecting their safe space could be turned against them. In the end, that's the only nature animu has, an escapist safe space and a meme weapon.

You might be confused.

if you TRS faggots cared anything about your precious PR you'd stop coming to Holla Forums and embarrassing the fuck out of yourselfs. But that's not good enough, so you make threads on your little private TRS forums about raiding Holla Forums and spamming Holla Forums and trying to subvert Holla Forums to your fucking will. We've had enough of TRS and this ends fucking NOW.

Jesus they are wrapped up in all this (((postmodernism))) shit too?

Yes they fucking do, especially if they know that the effect it will have is increasing signal to noise ratio on an imageboard.

Like they announced season 2 a week after season one ended and took a year and a half to make it. There is nothing now. No homely country girls extolling the virtues of simple living, hard work, and love and loyalty to your race and community.

Hypothetical question.
Knowing Hoturun is a gay cosmopolitan non-white so do you think she would immediately be granted admin privileges on TRS or would she have to suck mod dick to get them. Please answer in the form of an essay 500 words or more.

Michaelangelo was making art in pre-Reformation Christendom, the Reformation is what Jewed up Christianity; Protestants, especially of the Puritanical variety, were much anti-art, anti-nature, all about that work ethic which just so happened to benefit the merchant classes. Paganized pre-Reformation Christianity is what produced all that beautiful art and thought and imperial conquests and greatness.

PS the Kike Testament is shit and shouldn't be in the Christian canon.

You serious, nigger?

PURGE THEM!!!

since this is an imageboard the best thing we can do is call them on their cuckoldry whenever they post some retarded nonsense.

Gex was legit. If you want the real "With Open Gates" conspiracy, it's that the TRSodomites take credit for it on their kikepedia page, despite being some of the last to promote it. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Right_Stuff_(blog)

He didn't link to Holla Forums. Everyone knows about halfchan.

Wtf guys.

By the way that's capped from gex's original video.

I know what I'll be doing in between of smugging shills away this week…

That's pretty lame evidence. Evidence of what? That you infiltrated their chats and forums to post incriminating evidence to take screenshots of and post here? This is Nurmeberg tier levels of evidence, "Trust us, they had masturbation machines and holocoasters!"

Reminder to post this to every faggot who hasn't seen it.

Iron march has a single digit number of active posters. It's hilarious that a forum that gets maybe 20 posts a day is a boogeyman for TRS.

DAILY REMINDER E-DRAMA IS CODEWORD FOR POST YOUR WAIFU, THIS IS NOW OFFICIALY A WAIFU THREAD.

E-drama is shit and so is any waifu besides mine

They interview David Duke and Anglin somewhat regularly, if PR was their goal, they're doing it wrong.

That's super fucked. I am just weary of gex because he
his work is still valid, and TRS trying to claim it is fucking trash.

Okay, good point. I am a lot less weary of Gex now.

Evidence that your chats are full of degenerate freaks who post animal dicks. Evidence speaks for itself TRShill.
If they had photos of le ebul holocoaster you might have a point.

Post screencaps to prove the contrary anytime. The only correct answer to the fag is a bullet.

Low energy.

Bro the newest OVA

Pure anikino. Also you get to see the true happiness that is an autistic child beating the shit out of smug Natsume for not respecting shit.

I only love Adi.

THREADLY REMINDER NOT TO FALL FOR BLATANT DERAIL ATTEMPTS

How did you get screenshots of their chats? By infiltrating it obviously, so if you can infiltrate their chats to get screenshots, you can infiltrate their chats to plant screenshots. The only thing this is evidence of is that you are inherently subversive in character, so why should we trust you?

Post a pro-Trump webm then, anime-hater.

Patrician taste.

Am I the only one who thinks that none of this bullshit matters in the slightest?

Okay.

You and the rest of your TRS buddies in this thread I would imagine

I haven't watched aminu in years, so I don't even have a waifu anymore. So low energy of me.

lmao
GOONS FEAR THE ANIME

nope

It's just shills shilling shills shilling shills

This is your brain on TRS.

TRS stands with Israel

>if you provide evidence your supposed allies are actually a hive of subversive you're the subversive
fucking ebin.

you TRShills have no idea what you're doing do you?
What exactly do you think sage does and how do you pronounce it?

Check your Waifu privilege shitlord

if you were capable i'd advise you to reread your post and see how obscenely fucking stupid you sound, but you aren't, instead you deserve nothing but ridicule for your ineptitude. please dont make another post as heinous and mongoloid-fucking-stupid as this one, i dont want to post again.

AAAAAAAAAA!!!

Kek. TRS definitely has a brand for how they talk.

This isn't evidence, though, this is cheap kike gaslighting, like how back on 4/pol/ in the old days there would be tons of threads with polls and post just proving that the majority of us were gay and pro-trans and oh the screenshots they would take as proof. It's bullshit, and it's cheap bullshit at that, which is fucking insulting.

Why are you saying that to my reply to sites shilling on Holla Forums? Misclick? Implications?

THIS IS NOW A WAIFU THREAD

GOONS BTFO

I hope all competent anons can see through this insanely transparent guise

Indeed, they cant get over the fact smug > e-drama

found the only user worth listening to. nice pic btw.

Literally all you have to do is grab screencaps from TRS to prove TRS's general attitude is to shoot the fag and that these are anomalies.
If you need to make a thread to prove it, we have info graphs at
for you to use.

Then you are a moron and newfag that has not seen how much shit kikes with an agenda can wreck when they are allowed a foothold on Holla Forums. If you don't nip this shit in the bud with a few threads of autism casting them out you can expect months of subversion as they sink their fangs in before shit comes to a head and the entire board becomes unusable until a full purging is made. A stitch in time saves nine.

Really?

i don't understand what you think you're proving with those pics

Waifus AND pissing off TRS goons?

I'm in!

Here, have a pretty girl

At least you'll be brutally murdered with love

>implying you know what sage actually does and why the nips would use the term to describe the function

sounding more and more like a leftist every post you make.

it's evolving.

Yeah, because TRS being openly queer, banning people for being anti-queer is the same as fake polls made on public opinion. Oh wait, no, they're not, stop eating lead maybe?

You forgot to sage user-kun, please dont displease your waifu!

It's like you faggots want our fellow alt-righters to be left astray with their sodomite ways.

Is there even such a thing as too much smug?

Top tier waifu my friend.

Their breakdowns are always fun to watch

i thought we were pissing off the d&c goons shitting up the board by posting faggy namefag threads like kikeniggers?

Yeah I can't find his youtube channel anymore or I'd link it. It might have gotten shoahed.

Homo-panic is a classic kike technique to break up any attempts at any white male solidarity.

With pic related, you get 2-in-one

not only that, he also posted cuck memes here on Holla Forums

As good as his viral videos were, some of the others were pretty disgusting and I didn't understand why he would include cuckoldry in them.

this one is one of his better videos. don't know if it was gex who made this tho

You know who else loves anime and hentai?

The subversive elements in the movement are the ones who want us to shoot at each other instead of shooting at kikes and cucks. I've only recently started listening to TRS podcasts in the past few months, haven't heard any shilling for faggotry or any of the other crap they're being accused of. I don't really care about their forums, forums are always cancer.

its more than simply transparent you faggot. it blatant – 100% honest

DEATH BY SNU-SNU

Man. They literally post pictures of them sucking cum. Their most influential e-celebrity is a White-hating homosex porn "researcher".

On the contrary TRS, faggotry is very kosher :^)

But user that is a sin!

REMOVE CANDY SLUT REMOVE CANDY SLUT

TRS FEARS THE SMUG

?

Shh… only waifus now

idk what that is but you fap to jewish porn, goyim?

Launch didn't get used nearly enough.

I heard kikes loves oxygen too, that's why their nose is so big. Maybe you should stop breathing, wouldn't want to be confused for a Jew, would you?

GTFO Freud

fug image didn't load

My explanation makes the most sense. AV is TRS, and so is IM's two second in commands, Zeiger and Natt. It's a fucking false dilemma. Do you pick EDGY fascist nationalism, or lightly less edgy national fascism?

this is true

actually, technically true as well, tho i don't approve of faggtotry. only semites are obsessed with what you're doing to/with your dick, that's why they mutilate them at birth

Yeah, they recruit via skype. That should tell you everything you need to know about those retards.

It's almost like you're ignoring all the screen grabs and video showing TRS backing fags. It's almost like you're being pro-fag yourself. Funny, that.

LOL CUCKIME BTFO

amirite my implicitely gay white brother? Now let's all go find us some BASED jews to talk about white privilege with.

That's Holla Forums for you.

WHAT IS TACITUS YOU FAGGOT TRSHILL

Well Puritans were basically kikes.

Saved for future use.

I pick Asuka.
Reifags btfo.

get a waifu and stop being a lamefag

No, it's not.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

I wouldn't expect the TRShill to know this though. After all, we fail without fags, amirite goys?

Oh, well you posted a Pepe, that proves you're one of us!

And you clearly didn't get my point, guess generations of inbreeding have scrambled that kike brain.

Daily reminder, the new TRS shill tactic is to demand all talks about forums stop which translates to stop speaking out against TRS shilling and be good dogs and take it

oh and now they're spamming anime thinking it will trigger us in hopes of derailing the thread while completely ignoring the anime girl threads we have up in the catalog now

TRS shills are transparent as glass and don't even realize it, stay woke

this is blatant TRShilling, they're using sage as a downboat and clearly are not from here.
They use smugposting as a derail because they know genuine anons will fall for it.
Because all the faggotry and shilling comes from their INVITE ONLY FORUM

So because kikes mutilate their dicks you have to be tolerant of poopdick or else you're a HUGE KIKE
get real you fucking faggot.

>reddit spacing

pretty much, I remember when i was in their group those fucking idiots had it so it was link-to-join, so anybody could join their group. Wouldn't be surprised if there are a few feds in there at this point, doesn't really matter much to me any more because, like I said, i left their little gay circle jerk

I'd frag her with my D

>tfw i miss >>>/bane/

This nigga knows, looks like we are angling for thread #4!

To any mods: I would love to see the posting histories of the people saging this thread. I think that would tell a very interesting story.

Not an argument, TRS. Good work defending faggotry though, the highest civic virtue and a favorite jewish pastime.

Do launchers count as raifus?

what does that have to do with kikes being dick-obsessed, and christcuck morality being semitic garbage?

wew lad

All outsiders should fear the smug, they will never understand true love!

Reminder that every time you don't post a smug, a Jew gets his nose!

Any sources? I'm guessing that explains the Republican Party til now. Being gay isn't good but it's not worth prioritizing over demographics.

Mate, the Pepeposting was to keeps goons and CTR away. It doesn't work on TRS.

Post smugs instead, they are 100% effective against all kind of shills there are side-effects though.

Traditional roman, Celtic and Germanic societies were all extremely anti-faggot and even most of Greek society thought it distasteful and disgusting. Catamite was an insult not a term of endearment.

Sup goon. I heard this picture triggers you.

By definition no.

Keep outing yourselves TRShills

Fags are part of the demographic problem though
WHAT ARE THE LAST TWO WORDS OF THE 14 WORDS AND CAN FAGGOTS PRODUCE THEM? NO? FUCK OFF FAG ENABLERS

Just keep adding fuel to the fire, I've already got a thread #4 in the wings

What solidarity is being broken up when whites despise faggots more than any other race, since they don't reproduce and spread disease en masse?

It's almost like I don't consider them credible evidence because they're easy to fake and stage and most of your evidence boils down to "take our word for it".

have a gondola, big guy

lainchan: Not even once.

Seriously though I got permabanned by those faggots for "unironic white supremacy" for responding to a thread about cyberpunk dystopia by mentioning that in their implausible situation there might be an underground movement of socially deprived white people struggling to maintain their identity by refusing to race mix and becoming even more disenfranchised in the process.

Goddamn it why do these namefags think that we're their personal battleground?

We brought David Brock to his knees, Depleted the legal fund of Gawker thus allowing Thiel/Hogan to kill Gawker, created all in the in jokes and culture for the "alt-right", busted the CIA operation to frame Assange as a pedophile, discovered the guy who deleted Clinton's Emails and evidence that she ordered the deletion, and the guys who uncovered the pedophile ring in DC and brought it to mass awareness.

Who do these fucking small timers think that they're fucking with? We fuck with the CIA and multi million dollar shilling agencies on a regular basis. Do you honestly think that you even have the slightest chance to fuck with us?

Grindr Greg, is that you?

shitiposting and sliding. knowing the difference could save your life.

What arguments have you made other than homo-panic, easily fakes screenshots and weak guilt by association, which aren't arguments but cheap rhetoric.

i think /k/ let's that pass, but not sure

Don't, I tried to make 3 and was off by one
is thread 4

Are you mad our waifus dont take kindly to astroturfers shilling Holla Forums with their dick waving contest? Please don't cry , you and TRS can go to your own websites and fight there!

Yes, you need to present unimpeachable evidence.

Agreed. We should pay them with the same coin.

SPAM SMUGS ON TRS

1% of population as gay is much smaller than 20% immigrant population. Only an idiot prioritizes that 1%.

TRANSPARENT AS FUCKING GLASS

Got it.

Fug Tama-chan was great

Okay bub.

gondolas are usually so sad but this one is pretty groovy

They're all fighting over control of 8/pol/ because it has become a notorious name among our enemies. We have created massive amounts of butthurt to the kikes so now TRS, Ironmarch, etc. all want to be able to take credit for our future endeavors.
They simply cannot accept that we don't like any of them and want them to fuck off.

It does, but that is because Fairy Tail is a shit

You said that already.
lmao goon faggots on the run.

Sup TRS. Sucked enough BBC for today?

That fourth pic is just true. That ban is absurd. It's an idea worth exploring from all angles. What happened to this place? I love the anonymous nature, but it seems to have been our undoing, where we're easily astroturfed to despise anyone who is not user. We're turning against jew-wise whites like rabid dogs. It's fucking disgusting.

The golden rule is always: Is it good for whites or not? Is it bad for jews or not? That's how you judge everything.

nice "logic" there Moishe

1% of the population is traitors, 20% is enemies. Traitors are worse than enemies.
And what do we all know about traitors and enemies? Neither should be tolerated.
Go after both, fucking PRfag scum.
also 20% isn't the actual number on immigrants, it's more like 40% nonwhites and other scum, kill yourself TRShill

hey TRShill nice >spacing

Did you learn nothing from literally all of history? NEVER TRUST THE JEW. EVER.

Post the picture please. It's obvious this whole stupid drama is manufactured.

It's almost as if TRS is spamming anime to derail the thread, really makes you think

Yeah, speaks for itself.

lol

I'll make the assumption that TRS/whatever the fuck it stands for. Is just another controlled opposition group, similar to the Palestinian groups funded by Soro's OSI. Thank you OP for the Dump link, winter break is boring.

Was Holla Forums really DDoSed?

This song is Something About Us by Daft Punk btw.

Underrated post. Love your closet smugness, user.

Gondola muh waifu

HANDS UP, DON'T SHOOT!

yeah, manufactured by you TRShills because you can't control your 'tism for five minutes and accept the fact we want nothing to do with you.

For about an hour this morning, yep. Now one of them is posting smug anime in an attempt to derail the thread. He doesn't know that we all see through him as it's really fairly obvious.

someone post idolmaster smugs pls

have some moar waifu

Guys, I am a dirty degenerate but I know I am one and admire the values of old, conservative values, I am also a race mixing kike, what should be done with me?

Imfkampy's a fucking nigger, but that doesn't mean we want your gay shit.

You TRShills sicken me.

This, plus they don't like anime. They all need to leave, only the waifus can stay forever!

Watch smugs until your homosex is cured.

You appear to have saved 80% of the smugs I've ever posted. This amuses me. Nevertheless, these threads are pure behavioral sinks. What do we get out of doing these? This is a waste of good user attention, and as much as the shills need to die in a fire, maybe a simple filter+report would do a better job of making them go away than squandering energy at them.

Follow the dollars right into the oven.

Someone should punish your boipussi with a chainsaw pogo stick

sup Enoch?

no fair i want a gondola waifu.

Goddess of Homemakers and fertility will forever be a bestia and best girl.

Has to be done. TRS continually comes here to shill that we should defend nationalistic jews and be okay with faggotry to "not break white solidarity." Time to get it over with.

the oven posters hate the leaves because the previous discord was run almost primarily by non cucked canadian goys who banned anime posting and deleted the oven.

Hazzard the rare kenboy poster has since then along with the dingos called for "The day of the Rake" in the new discord.

You're throwing out facts that weaken your argument. 1% gay and 0% immigrant is much better than 0% gay and 40% immigrant. The gays will die out whereas the immigrants breed like rabbits.

If gays are your priority in this situation (and you don't have to approve of their habits to prioritize this way) you're the traitor.

Have some waifus. dont make them ur waifus. they are total sluts. pic a better waifu

So far in this thread, I have:

0fa8aa
82b06b
4fa995
ecea08
8c932c

All pretending to be anti-TRS by derailing the thread with anime. Buckle up lads, this is going to be a long night.

Better to rip the band aid off quick.

TRS can be useful if they're humbled and realize that we're their culture patron and that we're vastly more powerful than them in terms of talent and population. I don't see TRS faggots ruining CIA plans to frame Assange.

all probably true, but after seeing that pic i had to save it bc erection. i totally have a witch/succubus fetish. its unstoppable probably why i also have a raging hardon for (some) jewish women i don't know what's wrong with me

Hey guys, is it these fags who are doing that "pro certain type of jews are good" shilling ?

Though I'm all for smugposting I am really saddened by your sages. The cold hard truth is that TRS needs to be rehabilitated until they learn to respect their elders and stop sucking cock.

And there's only one Final Solution to their kikery, post smugs at them.

Yep

WEW

Anti–anime is pro-sodomy

The very same.

That's not the point. The point is that the poster was banned. That's what is absurd. You guys are paranoid faggots. I doubt Lana and Henrik are now some big jew lovers. What is the drama all about? They were just brainstorming ideas and now they're traitors? Give me a break. Have you never brainstormed that perhaps you'd use jewish nationalism to your advantage when we're so weak and down, and then later on shoah them when we are strong enough?

That's a complete lie. RedIce and TRS are not the same entity and all RedIce did in the first place was INTERVIEW a jew.
But keep spinning your lies.

TRS is another reddit. I mentioned this last night too; the nature of TRS is a very small amount of content posters carrying an entire community of fanboys who produce absolutely nothing.

she even has junk in her name for fucks sake, it's fucking spelled out for you how shit she is

Uh huh

So TRS brigading to defend redice for jew loving is just a meme.

this is the main problem and its bc of cuckchan. its not like faggots didn't try to astroturf b4, but 8/pol/ had a tight culture and either ignored them or spammed back. since cuckchan invaded en masse that discipline has gone

You cannot out-jew the jew. The sooner TRS learns that, the better.

You can't make this shit up

This.

Gondola is all encompassing, not sure if that makes it gay though.
can't find lewds on this pc

Ausposters bestposters

false flags, attacks on our culture and history, subverting our children. that was how the kike showed his gratitude to the u.s. for giving them israel. if want to extended the olive branch to those that would have you dead or groveling at their feet then be my guest.

You must be jew here…

they posted these same photos multiple times in the chat history.

sick fucks.

I want to argue with (16) but to be honest southern cross on /k/ has actually been pretty straight shooters and vastly improved my opinion on convicts.

They interviewed a jew about the possibility of European nationalists having an alliance with them.

Ironically, I followed all the herd mentality of Holla Forums that TRS was just 'lolbergs' and 'not all jews'. Finally, I decided to check out their podcasts myself, and they mock people who do the "not all jews" and really seem to hate libertarians.

It's not TRS you stupid nigger, it's a false flag raid. Just look at the slide & bait threads

8ch.net/pol/catalog.html

Some of you here are just too stupid, you take the bait every fucking time like a bunch of low IQ 4channers. it's embarassing

Really shows you the quality of their humor over there.

The evidence of "brigading" is literally just this guy posting about being banned. This happened right at the start of the first RedIce thread after which the usual suspects started spamming their completely unrelated anti-trs image folders.

But I'm talking to a shill so whatever.

everything in that pic is 100% correct and I hate kikes with a passion. period. mods are out of hand

I don't know about that. Us children of the internet, and whites backed into a corner smelling death are a whole new breed.

Honestly TRS really could be useful but they really just refuse to respect their elders or even admit that we created their entire culture.

Buncha wipper snapper who think that they're hot shit.

Take a look at this guy, 4fa995:

Started off saging the thread pretty early and quickly switched to anime derailing here:

Totally a vetted false flag. All those screenshots came from random posters that hadn't been able toworm their way into the private area.

Namefags using anons to attack other namefags, back and forth. There is a reason this dies down and then picks back up as drama between the groups peaks. We would be a lot better off if they stayed the fuck away.

Except based "nationalist" jews amirite? :^)

Not only does anime kill goons, and not only does anime kill TRS, but anime kills goons pretending to be TRS.
Anime is a great product.

Always reply to aus threads.

>ignore all the evidence on >>>/trs/

never change TRShills, I'm just glad everyone got to see your bullshit all day today

Yes completely capitulating ot kike and hating your own race is definitely "useful"

That's ultimately just the nature of namefags, they'll never be anything other than our useful idiots. They're more than welcome to lurk and join in but they're to attached to their ego's, reputations, and social club.

We need an effective way of keeping them out so that they stop bringing their forum wars onto here.

can't_tell_who's_jewing_who.jpg

Let me guess, they're only okay if they're around Trump?

yes. yes you can. i've spent a lot of time around jews college etc and they are actually super-easy to outjew. you just can't turn your back on them. you must always remember they're are, at base, your enemy. but as long as you do that, smile in their face, place on their (admittedly stunted) emotions, you can outjew them easily

emotionally, too. gondola makes me smile so much but also makes for crying. some gondolas are so sad. like the lonely gondolas. :'(

That's not the point. The point was that it was an absurd ban.

Also, as I mentioned above, an idea is to use the weapons that are available to you, such as using jewish nationalism in our favor for a time and then destroying them at a later date when possible; similar to how Hitler and Stalin invaded Poland together even though they were enemies all along.

Good thing you just outed yourself as a pro-acceptance of 'based nationalist jews' TRS faggot so I didn't have to do it for you

Irony is lost on you, isn't it? I recommend you look at my post history.

(checked)
To be honest 8/k/ changed my impression of Ausfags. Also Canucks. I now see all mapleniggers as implicit enemies of the white race and ausfalians as shit talking straight shooting brothers in arms.

Nope. Every (((thought experimenting))) must be gassed for the resource burning it is.

Oh no the shills caught me saging their D&C and callling out all forumfags shitting up Holla Forums!

We dont like any of your forums, get over it faggots, you will never ever be Holla Forums

Cheer up buttercup!

what does this have to do with red ice interviewing one jew? they're a radio show. wtf is wrong with you?

see

this purity-spiral faggotry needs to stop. Holla Forums is not stormfront. get over it

If BOTH aren't equally important yo uou you're the shill here.
Get fucked. TRShill, keep using sage as a downboat and enabling fags because "they aren't as bad as immigrants"

Goons and TRShills both use anime in the same way - an ironic shitposting tool.
Ask the TRShill to name any of the smugs he posts and he will be unable to do so.

no thanks >reddit satan

Yeah your post history is full of anime derailing and cuckchan memes, not that you'd know the difference because you're a TRS faggot.

No but you really should be asking him that

LOL

Honestly what's wrong with arguing about it? You don't have to agree. See famous quote related.

That's how I got turned onto traditionalism from libertarian. If someone told me what to think I'd tell them to fuck themselves.

DnC would imply there are semitophile sodomites among us though, user.

good thing you just outed yourself as an Holla Forums d&c troll

Agreed. The e-celeb bullshit and chat logs that came out are disgusting. Especially these screencaps. A bunch of faggots that circlejerk to faggots trying to shit up a board they derived everything from.

Trust me matey, we thought we could out-jew the jew by using Milo Yi-sumthin. You're talking about a people who have existed since time immemorial as merchants whose trademark was getting the best deal for their "chosen people."
We are cattle and sheep to those kikes. If you deal with one, they will cross you in some way or another to pursue their own agenda.
Direct example, Milo Y. telling CNN that the "alt-right" is civic nationalism and has nothing to do with "white identity, but rather "western supremacy and democracy." (kek)
youtube.com/watch?v=Lgl53EXInPc

Never trust a jew. They will always screw you over.

I'm from Iron March, not Holla Forums

how are TRShills and leftycucks different again?

==What the fuck is purity-spiraling?

Literally cannot stop giving yourselves away

why? i just come to Holla Forums and get shit on for even bringing it up. the point is there's some serious cognitive dissonance with people who shit on anyone else.

We have an effective way, smug is always the true answer to deal with cancer!

Are you fucking retarded? You realize ID are thread specific? Oh wait, you don't. You throw a random unrelated phone cap up that has nothing to do with the thread.

But then again I wouldn't expect TRS to understand how 8ch works. GG champ. 29 posts of complaining about anime is the tool of the goon.

Fuck off. You're the real shill. Your entire post history is likened to someone yelling ad homs.

You want to know how I know that you are TRS?

pure autism

WHY DON'T YOU NIGGERS REALIZE 1) WE ALWAYS KNOW WHEN IT'S YOU, AND 2) YOU'RE MAKING THE PROBLEM WORSE WITH EVERY SINGLE POST

when you feel the urge to fap, you spin really fast until the blood rushes to your extremities distracting you from sinning

They didn't just "interview one jew", they called for a White/jew alliance.

If you think an alliance with kikes is even remotely possible, you're a lost cause.

Sounds painful

They do, just go to .pl's /inth/ board and see all the ironic animeposting done by actual freechgoons.

thanks for confiming you're the ones who think sage is a downboat and are spamming animu ITT

Do you not know that that isn't even a pic of Holla Forums? I just posted a pic proving you TRShills tend to stick to 4chan more than this site, which you just proved by not being able to tell the difference.

user go home you are drunk

We still need to post them in their turf.

They must finally LEARN they are our bitches.

i already had this argument with a retard last night. "purity spiral" is a term that's been going on in activist circles for at least a decade (that I know of). TRS probably got it from the anti-war movement

want to know how i know you're a shill? bc you just keep screaming "TRS" without making any logical arugments bc you think merely saying "TRS" will "trigger" people. 100% Holla Forums autism

Don't even know what your deal is, too busy outting TRS shills one by one to care.

Also chakras. Those are the ultimate purity spirals :^)

for you

>ignore all the evidence on >>>/trs/

Did you plant that evidence yourself? And since when does Holla Forums has a TRS board anyway and is that TRS board even related to the website? Do you even know? Is it even possible to verify? Anyone can create a board on Holla Forums.

@ those of you here who aren't retarded:

check the catalog:

8ch.net/pol/catalog.html

Look at the bait threads and the slide threads. This isn't a coincidence and this isn't the TRS faggots doing this.

except i've never had an account on any website, except faceberg when i was in college. not TRS. not stormfront. nothing. I'm not "you" I'm Holla Forums dipshit. you are cuckchan and you need to go back there

i present to you the TRS anime posters/shills

I know. I'm really hypothesizing an idea where white leaders that were jew-wise and truly hated them knew all this and would just bide their time for the right moment, always knowing they could never trust them and waiting for the moment when we were strong enough to enact revenge.

See this post in response to your question from about using "jewish nationalism" as our weapon.
As for user being b&, he was shilling for a jew. That gets you a ban around 8/pol/ .

That was quite underwhelming…

keep fighting, soldier. you're a blessing to this board, and by extension, all the political sphere owes you a debt of thanks.

Of fucking course. Damn these TRShills are hilarious.

/trs/ is an archive of all the TRS shilling greatest hits

can anyone give a tl;dr version?

I am prepared to believe it's kikes or goons D&Cing. But that doesn't explain the posted threads from TRS where they conspire to shill us. There's a certain consistency between those threads and the shill posts showing up on here; they both treat us with condescension, as though we don't do anything for white nationalism, and how none of our ops really matter because we don't attend NPI or have pool parties which is all those faggots seem to have to count as accomplishments.

citation please. i started listening to a bunch of red ice lately going back to 2015 and its the most "anti-semitic" podcast i've ever heard. i'm surprised hendrick hasn't been arrest tbh

dude, go back to cuckchan. le edgy meme is getting old

PURGE THE TSR!!!!

Don't defend the mods when it's not deserved. That banned user was not "defending jews." If anything, he was defending Red Ice by saying that just because they've entertained this idea one time, that doesn't mean they're somehow 100% tainted traitors. He was just making a rational post.

SHUT IT DOWN!!!!

This is such stupid bullshit. Anyone who listens to the TRS podcasts knows there's basically 0 ideological gap here. There are certain (((parties))) here posting shit out of context to intentionally stir shit, and apparently the mods are on board with it.

Try to realize when you're being kiked, Holla Forums.

Gee, I wonder where you come from.

This never ends, TRShill

Namefags fighting on an anonymous image board while anons laugh about it.

Okay

I THINK THEY JUST WANT MORE TIDDIES

everyone's a shill and false flagging doesn't real except when it is, and then they're fed informants who are backstabbing the reptilians. complicated stuff.

You know I have see this original video. The one with the weaselly little beta cuck pounding away at a keyboard in the snow. I know the message is weak and gay. Yet seeing the keions perform it it becomes strangely hypnotic. I just watched it four six times on loop.

The message is still sorta trash but it became palatable instead of obnoxious.

So you have no proof of shit and are just smearing anyone in your quest to defend TRS? thanks for clearing up that the emperor has no clothes and is covering his junk with 10Bux.

Kikes have astroturfed Holla Forums to hate and mistrust anything that isn't 100% user, so now they're trying to get us to believe a herd mentality that red pilling places like TRS and Red Ice are enemies. It's fucking stupid and painfully easy to see through. What's extra pathetic is how we're still allowing ourselves to be D&C'ed among openly pro-white, jew-wise groups. It's nuts.

Of course it isn't. But if you can't elucidate those reasons to a wider audience without screaming shill you're getting nowhere.

Stephanslaughing.tif

They won't be anti jew until there's a sufficient swell within the people. We still live in a democracy, after all.

I'm gonna defend the mods on this one. We can always count for TRS to jump out on cue to defend any rightwing organization who's making a really bad mistake for their "no punching to the right" rule. It's best they stay to their board and we to ours.

These kikes aren't even good at subterfuge, it's like they can't keep a single thought straight in their head

Can I laugh while purging?

ironmarch and stormfront are buttmad at the TRS, spencer, anglin alliance and are shilling the fuck out of this board. since fakesunwoman got her start as a stormfag, she is backing IM and SF.

its that simple

Aristotle is from TRS?

>go to 8ch.pl/pol/catalog.html
GOONS FEAR THE SMUG

They still need to learn how to call a jew a kike, instead of a kayak or a skype. TRS would fit right in if they just dropped their shitty lingo and acted like anons.

Just fucking stop and learn to respect your Elders or lurk for 2 years and become an user yourself. You're only making things worse for yourselves.

way to go champ

You're the TRSodomite from the last thread, you know exactly where they said it.

but it pretty much does.

Not checking trip 7
WEW

Last (You) you'll get, as i really need to get back to the TRS shills. Have a goodnight

lel as if we didn't already have enough evidence its you TRS

I already have GIMP fired up collaging all your bullshit subterfuge

Right. Thank you. I finally started listening to TRS not that long ago, and they're pretty much on board about everything. I hate that we've been so easily led to go at one another's throats.

(CHECKED AS FUCK)
I know exactly what you mean.

can't spell slaughter without laughter

LYING KIKE FAGGOT!!!
:^)

don't really care about your opinion or reply tbh. pay attention to the Trump threads or don't. Audience is the only deciding factor in forum posting.

I've heard them use kike all the time on Fash the Nation and Daily Shoah.

cute

thx

Have to agree with the kikes on this one.

I'am listening, i'am listening so hard user. SHOULD WE DO IT? this could be the most amazing to end 2016 with a golden SMUG

SAGE THIS STUPID THREAD

TRS fag enablers go home

They use those terms on platforms like twitter and soundcloud so they don't get insta-banned. In private, everyone uses those terms.

This is what I'm talking about- there's a fundamental lack of understanding here about who these groups are and what they promote. There are parties among us here on Holla Forums that are deliberately misleading people about TRS and other groups.

fuck you, you think your stupid chan image macros are gonna stop us?
That's we're you're wrong kiddo

I have a woodchipper we can throw them in. Feet first.

IT DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING MATTER WHO IT IS. JUST. STOP. TAKING. THE. FUCKING. BAIT. I'm tired of seeing that shit in the catalog.

no

Need even ask?

The problem is that I'm completely hacking illiterate so I can't personally accidentally the whole alt right.

You just gave me an idea for a new meme, thanks for that

Eh, the thing to remember is, we'll have antibodies to this shit in a week or two. It may be working now and at worst the boys in Tel Aviv are having a good laugh, imagining they've finally found our true weakness. In reality it's another case of minor flu, there will be some sniffling and some discomfort, but pretty soon we'll have the whole thing laid out for what it is org chart and all and we'll be immune to it from that moment forward.

If we can, we should.

Honestly it's funny how easy it is to reduce this board to shitflinging spergouts. what happened to comprehensive digs? To thoughtful log posts? To shit that takes an IQ above room temperature? Did the election influx and exodus' from other sites combined with Holla Forums and leftypol shittery really fuck it up so bad? Ah fuck it keep infighting ya dumb fucks not like we have leftists to rek here or anything. Not like we face FUCKING GENOCIDE if we fail or anything.

put me down as spamming for PETA

Let's do it. Can you post images there?

TRS would be invisible on Holla Forums if they didn't out themselves with their gay terminology. They need to fucking stop. They can say whatever they want on their podcasts, but when you come to Holla Forums you are an user, and only an user. Anything more is cancer. Unless you're A. Wyatt Mann, or Hitler's ghost

I like how they're still squeaking their hardest trying to raise their voice above the bellow of the anime.

Did you even read the thread that shows all the evidence of organized TRS shilling here?

ok…
then where the FUCK are the screencaps of people condemning this shit?

Keep shit talking TRS and see if i don't fucking DDoS this shitty website

have you seen the super faggot hipster version where its inside and his friends sit there acting blase and cool like they don't give a fuck he's playing a song until the very end?

its actually a pretty cool song even tho he's clearly a faggot

I'am not sure, can anyone check so we organize it propery? Ive never used any of theser faggot forums so i'am not familiar wheter they allow images or not.

you
read this

I guess they forgot that we thrive on conflict.

DO IT FAGGOT

Oh fuck off you shill.

wanna know how i know you're cuckchan?

Anti-tradition types are not welcome around here. I bet you are a (((transhumanist))) too.

both of you to zyklon Ben's office.

wew lad

Pretty much this even Kek agrees.

TRS has some decent stuff HOLD YOUR SHIT RIGHT THERE AND HEAR ME OUT I started listening to them after the cuckservitive meme went viral. They built up a user base of nationalists, and lots of shit posters, autist lolbergtarians, and some good people. Some of their podcasters are made by straight up Holla Forums users ie. fash the nation (their number 1 podcast) and the guys from Skyrim (now canceled because they shit talked spencer and called out fags). Enoch and bulbasaur are smart, but thats about it from the shoah.

SO you know how if you act like retards it attracts actual retards? Like how old Holla Forums got overran with newfags after the habbo and football incident? Ironic shitposting is still shitposting and all that. Well, 7thson is a dipshit high on e-celeb bullshit and doesn't understand that. He took the whole all white nationalists are NEETs and anime lovers meme and ran with it while simultaneously making tons of "pool party" jokes, which is actually a reference to fag orfgys. So naturally it attracted fags and autists and they got into TRS. So TRS forums is basically a psuedo Holla Forums with white nationalist leanings. It seems natural and obvious that they would want to troll people, which I'm all for. But they have a bad habit of trolling other white nationalist groups. Which is completely counter productive and leaves a bad taste in our mouth.

tl;dr, TRS userbase is majority autistic neets (as can be seen from many pictures of the stupid motherfuckers who were standard pool co shirts in public) who want to be super hard edgy right wingers. You can thank seventhson for all of this e-drama because he had the power to stop it, but decided not to because he's 100iq and only got to where he is by riding Mike Enoch's coat tails.

Good dude, he said he was ticked off that the mannchild was tarnishing his good name.

this

STORMFAGS BTFO

Should be easy to figure out. It looks like you don't need email to register there and get on their newfag forum.

Because we're already past the issue here and have been for years.

Why can't we have both? That's right, a blender or something at the bottom of the bog that minces their remains.

A true NS is neither a "progressive" nor a "traditionalist" but bridges the gap between the two.

IT IS DECIDED!

HELLO TRS

THIS AS FUCK

Problem with spamming TRSgenders is that you need a personal invitation to join their forums, and I suppose that includes having gay cyber with the admins as part of the initiation process. We should probably need to go full /baph/ on that shit and hack loggin info from existing members.

>>>/oven/

Wanna know how i know you're a TRS shill? Oh wait, i already told you

capped

Why would I spam your forum if you're posting here already?

Someone's tsundere…

FUCK OFF IRONMARCH

2 questions. How does Ben have an office on Holla Forums? Second, should I assume all anons are self-important enough to link to their own posts?

TRS leave.
Ironmarch doesn't shill here, only you do.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do they like pic related on TRS and Ironmarch?

I thought you were going to DDoS?

FUCK OFF IRON MARCH AND TRS!!!!
REEEEEE!!!!!

Got a better plan? I'm gonna make an account there now. Don't have to post anime or post at all, but want to see the forum for myself.

Judging by the autism, pretty sure it's all user, user. Here, cheer up.

This. There never was a tangible controversy or substantiated hypothesis over ironmarch or stormfront shills. These relics of sites are only mentioned whenever TRShills are caught red handed.

I wish I could entirely blame the mods and say that because they're the ones who allow that shit to go on that it's all their fault but the truth is that there's a lot of fresh morons from 4chan and morons from the DailyStormer and morons from other places and they have all lowered Holla Forums's IQ. It's embarassing.

Taking a break from LL Sunshine just to say Beermster Vlaskass and Barnard Griffin Ro's Red Blend and local grow filberts are an awesome combo.

Plus TRS is a bunch of gay, kike loving, crypto goons.

Hey dumbass, we have no problem with Iron march.

Only appealing to more tech savvy oldfags.

I love it.

IM used to post over at 4chon/news and most of their threads were about National Action and activism in Europe/UK. As to IM posting here? I doubt it.

(((trs shills))) fail again.

If anyone is wondering why the thread got really quiet, it seems like the mods are making short work of these TRShills. Thanks, mods.

I have no problem with the userbase per se but aren't they a SF-tier honeypot?

Why?

I can guarantee you ironmarch is not mad about that, since their mod zeiger writes for daily stormer and all prominent members from real groups like national action and nordic resistance support DS (and iirc have published articles there).

Back to the topic at hand, what's to be done with TRS?

No, TRS is just that fucking dumb. Go to another thread if this bothers you, you whiny little cunt

Isn't SeventhSon the one that made the forums go private and created the new "extremely vetted" stuff, or was that somebody else?

To all you TRShills who are still bouncing around this thread:
Leave.
We have no problems with Ironmarch, your go-to boogeyman, because they do their own stuff, and they don't come charging in here to defend right-wing organizations who make retard decisions.
Red Ice Radio screwed up when they entertained the thought of allying with any Jews. How many more Milo's do you need to ally with before you learn it will always stab you in the back?
For Red Ice Radio, clearly one more. We'll be watching them with extra scrutiny in the future for this. Subversion starts with a whisper.
Hopefully it's a one time mistake, but we'll see.

Misato is the only valid choice.

"No, no, no. This time it will be different"

Jesus Christ, you're stupid.

Yes. But they do host IRL meatups, so I can understand making some areas invite only.

Does anyone have that pic of the gay guy pondering how he should best act to be accepted by society then goes full faggot? I have an idea

I think that's actually why the vanguard shit started, they realized the forums were fucking poison and really just a playground for drunk (and admitted pretty nice) australians.

This isn't the first time they've done this. They've had nefarious hebe Gilad Altzman on multiple times to discussion things from a jew friendly viewpoint. I don't doubt their commitment to the cause.

>not wanting to fuck Zereul's gaping chest cavity

I suppose they'd hate to look all their flaws in the mirror in an unattainable idealized form that of an actual cute little girl that despites her flaws is adorable instead of a disgusting sodomite abomination.

Probably. But their userbase is decent Judging by Natt

Degenerate normalfags have latched onto our precious 2d.

It's of a similar sort of community to MPC. A bit effortposty.

don't say i never did anything for you

dang that was clever, trs

Stormfront is full of moderate faggots like you though you alt-kike fuck.

You faggots just can't help exposing yourself, I'd be curious to find out how much of TRS are from reddit.

you people are pathetic.
I won't stop DDoSing this site until you stop posting these stupid threads.
SAGE

Seems some literal faggots are asking to get smugged.

I gotchu fam

Do it nigger.

Good point, it seems the faggotry has died down within the past 24 hours. Thanks, mods.

Outside of thekikestuff.biz where else does the (((trs cancer))) reside at? I am in the mood for hunting down (((trs shills))).

Did you start DDoSing? I couldn't tell.

shilling for my autistic blogpost
kekandthesun.com/2016/12/29/advanced-autism-series-ep1-pol-and-trs-the-proper-lack-of-relationship-and-your-place-under-the-sun/

This is from a more theoretical perspective of the solution.
here's the archive but it completely fucks up the website archive.fo/73R1V

Take a look at the board log: 8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Tons of TRShills banned.

Thanks for that, I hope you know where I'm going to go with this though.

We have good mods. I've been b& in the past, but they heard my appeal out and lifted it. Nice folks.

I had a good laugh, thanks user

r/altright

Only as soon as you call out Spencer and Johnson

we'll just come back with VPNs you fools

The mods of Holla Forums are really easy to bully. It's fun. Just call them nigger faggots and they'll do whatever you say.

so there's also TRS, Red Ice, Firestarter & Renegayde, Ropeculture, who else? I only know their names because they come here to shill their stupid websites. I never go to their websites. They come here to advertise their stuff and post crap and instead of ignoring them and telling the mods to lock or delete their shit, useless autistic drama queens like you take the bait every time and you turn a minor problem into a huge fucking drama because you're just another useless massive faggot who craves drama because you have nothing else better to do.

If this is true then your DDoSing isn't even noticeable.

MOD = GODS

Red Ice isn't that bad, simply because they're not trying to be anything other than a new website/podcast.

Never heard of them.
Oh yeah, The Recognizable Shills.

Kek!

I went to Holla Forums one time. I did enjoy the experience, it was a very autistic thread, extremely fun to lurk in. I haven't been back since though.

I'm not helping you ddos them.

Good stuff, user

We'll be happy to ban you when you do, TRS.

4am threads are (were?) the height of cozy drama shitposting.

You apparently ain't helping them DDoSing us either. ;^)

glad u rike

4am right now is similar to TRS thread on Holla Forums

Older brother (Holla Forums) bullied younger brother trying to be cool (alt-right). Also, shame them into not mentioning the secret club. They'll ruin it.

I have an account on TRS. Can post anything from there lads :^)

Do it faggot.

But seriously what's your plan? I'm tech savvy but would rather not get involved in that.

Ok, I'll check the logs. Where else outside of Holla Forums does (((trs cancer))) metastasize at? They need to be hunted down for spreading their AIDS everywhere.

Post Gore

ur a faggot

*Tons of people disagreeing with my hugbox banned
FTFY

those aren't "shills" you cuckchan dipshit. that word has no meaning if you use it as the equivalent of "have an opinion that disagrees with me"

the mods are garbage and ban anons for disagreeing. you only think they're okay now bc you tow the party line. as soon. you'll see. the mods are basically communists (no, fascists actually respected freedom of speech just so you know)

please DDOS harder. its not working. force thefakesunwoman to step down as mod. shes a tranny faggot

Do it!

Don't post anything. Keep screen capping their stuff and leaking it to >>>/trs/ . You are a normal TRShill while there.

nope. not d&c cancer at all. not at all. for sure

Stay silent and cap relevant posts over a period of time.
Unless you want to allahu ackbar your account. then just post shit here and spam forums with cute hitler pics.

Email [email protected]/* */ about any leaks so you can discuss leaking properly to /trs/

TRS pls
>>>/trs/
The TRShill always shows his hand by following his autistic "no punching to the right" rule, especially when retarded mistakes are made. Those have to be defended by the TRShill on pain of death.

Why not? Are you a pussy or something?

Do not compromise yourself by posting anything. Let's play it smart.

t. julian assange of forum drama

Good shit, user.

if mods don't stop permabanning people for "wrong-think" then I'm going to go advertise this site everywhere. I already spent all summer inviting cuckchan over here. why do you think the place has gone to shit?

you have to understand. if you piss off oldfags, we will nuke the place (as we have been doing)

[email protected]/* */ **

Don't be a faggot and leak shit here ASAP

Aren't they breaking their no punching to the right rule by shilling here while we're not as we're punching something to the left of us

Unsurprisingly, the mod of >>>/trs/ is an Iron March loyalist.
>>>/trs/1891
archive.is/hZKkG
So we are being played by both sides. What a shock.

as long as you block the time stamps and page views you will be fine

what's wrong with scatgore?

Indeed. We're all becoming Iron March loyalists at this point because they keep their crap to themselves and don't shill here.

Lol I already told you dim bulb TRS faggots that I'm not IM but I keep saying I am to fuck with your head.

lol whatever you do don't send shit to this nigger

Iron March isn't even a thing

Great website user. We need more people like you.

Ebin simbly ebin

Nah, you fucked up.

These.

As much as I'd like to culturally enrich their shit now it's not the time for smugspam that comes later.

REEEEE!

PURGE THEM BOTH!

lets be honest, some of us enjoy getting triggered all the time otherwise we wouldn't come here so often

Okay, a couple ones :^)
Kek, someones complaining about faggotry on TRS.

This.

yeah, i passed it off at first as trying to antagonize his audience, but like every other post was cuck shit, it got very weird.

Am I missing something? It's a picture of them with a hippy.

We need to purge all outsiders. In small numbers it s easy to deal with them, but we're getting way too many lately. We need to hit these faggots and hit them hard so they fuck off for good.

[citation needed]

Which fascists are you talking about? The Italians? The Falange? The BUF? The fact that you're ignorant enough to put all fascist groups into a neat little box and assume they're all alike is quite telling. Your lack of knowledge about political history is just but another reason why you TRS sodomites deserve nothing but the >>>/bog/

We're being shilled by both. Now that it's open though, it's ineffective. Both parties should just embrace anonymity and stop being faggots about their outside clubs.

This. My feels about IM have always been neutral but if the (((trs shills))) hate them this much then how bad could IM actually be?

What do you mean
No one goes to Iron Martch, just fuck off and we'll leave you alone

Yes, but the TRShill focuses on organizations being sancrosanct, never criticizing them on their actions.

OH its a TRS faggot website, got it.

OH shit man, you're right: >>>/trs/1903

No, I'm smart enough to realize ddos is pointless with things like cloudflare, unless you can find another vulnerability or have shit tons of resources on hand.

Outsiders aren't the problem, the problem is that they're attempting to force our loyalty to another group. It's even worse given that we're already dealing with the Hasbara spazzing out over the UN/Netanyahu situation.

You can ddos if you have the server IP, which has been leaked many times by Jewsh. I have it myself for example.

Nah, Natt's a nice guy, he wouldn't act like a faggot like that mod.

ironmarch might be a cancerous namefag forum but there has never been nearly any kind of evidence that they shill their leaders here kek

They admitted it in this thread.

Good for you.

Now can someone tell me how to get an account there? Would like to recon.

Well, there you go.
a thread

inb4: the admin is Hitler himself

kek

That was good. I really liked the distinction between the "inner sanctum" of Holla Forums and the actual real world, where we may not always be 6' straight blond haired blue eyed Aryan with a waifu and 4 kids who can trace our individual lineage all the way back to when the first Finnish UFOs landed in Hyperborea. Holla Forums is a special place. It's not a place to shill your favorite podcast or discuss your favorite kink. This is a place where we pretend to cleave to the ideal, because that's still better than all those things normalfags pretend to be.

On trs? They just closed off all recruitment. They have a thing called the microwave where they admit people into a separate-from-the-private-forum forum and have them prove themselves. They just cut off after including another 1k people or something like that so there's no way to get invited. Keeping an eye on r/altright would be a good way to see when they are starting to recruit again.

Freeman is a troofer who's been putting out the "hollywood celebs are mkultrad" memes since the late 2000's, he's the poor man's Alex Jones/David Icke.

freemantv.com/who-is-freeman/

Isn't that one an older one though?

Oh good. That's comforting, it means that just a portion of the TRS community is degenerate beyond belief. I was gravely concerned with those pictures of animal dicks from the oven.

this

wew

someone's triggered

You can use something like BWrape like in good old days in case you haven't forgotten. It sounds like you do not want to see your alt-kike comrades squirm.

Nigger, the most recent post in that thread is from 4 months ago. Doesn't make it less relevant, but it's still an older post.

Kek, even worse,
TRS DOES IT FOR FREE
At least CTR fags got money.
They're about to reach Holla Forums level.

That's liberals on islam levels of cognitive dissonance.

*adjusts spectacles* as a respectable member of the alt-rigth *clears throat* i have never and i mean NEVER *straightens tie* delved into the depths of degeneracy that is *farts silently* that simply terrible place. i mean once they posted anime. ANIME! can you believe it? *suppresses burp* i simply couldn't. it was too much. i just couldn't *donates to someone's patreon*

Is that how they justify fag-enabling?

Jews promote faggotry as it helps erode the nuclear family. See ANY television show these days for proof.

Don't tell anybody, but I heard some people on CTR actually did it for free. I can't think of many things more cuckish than that.

Enoch is a moron. No idea about Bulbasaur, but he can't be too smart if he was pro-race-mixing last year.

It would of been a screencap from early September as if you check the Holla Forums screencap it's from the 30th of August

(checked)
Heh the nuclear family in itself is a Jewish subversion, of the extended family/clan. Single family homes are an unsustainable blight, and while I don't agree with the way people are being driven back into larger family homes, that is the traditional, ancient support structure intended for human beings.

in that case it means they've been shilling here even longer than we may have realized

Underrated and unexpected redpill out of fucking nowhere!

my bad

I've always really liked the idea of the whole family living together. Same reason I enjoyed having five roommates in college, as compared to my own room. It's nice to have people around.

i don't get it. besides shitting on Holla Forums they seem to be against grindr greg

that was a quote from greg.
counter-currents.com/2010/10/homosexuality-and-white-nationalism/

Im just glad all the posters in this thread are contained here because you lot are clearly the cancer residing on this board.

It's okay user. I'm sure you were just confusing it with the thread from last night.

Holy shit this redpill

Okay, and?

Here's the invite link to the official TRS Forum Discord.
discord.gg/hUsBnXm

Now you sound like a honeypot.

Hmm, well I guess I that shuts down that idea. Maybe i'll try that r/altright. Only other option I can think of is memes.

Shit, that's a much better description might steal for edit later.

I never considered that. Good point user

Make sure not to mention you're from Holla Forums as they are very paranoid now.

this

I've been doing a lot of thinking about how we in the West use space. We're so "rich" in some ways, yet everybody feels so poor and unhappy. And I came to the conclusion that the way we divide between personal, private, and semi-private spaces is absolute bunk. I think a more natural use of space would be for everyone to have an individual room smaller than we're accustomed to; connected to a private space like a living room/kitchen/bathrooms arrangement; with semi-private spaces beyond for entertaining larger groups of people but still not fully public. I got this idea from one of the dorm layouts from my university, which was set up mostly like that. It seemed to encourage more shared use of space with friends, while still not impinging on the need for fully private/intimate space.

Got kicked before I could cap it but what I saw about 8/pol/ was they said we were shilled by ironmarch and ctr, the guy talking said he visited once a day maybe.

Not a very active chat though.

Someone screencap this exchange please.

Very well put. Holla Forums is a land of archetypes,

That's similar to how the classical roman villa was laid out.

Agreed. The atomization of the west must end. Not to get super cheesy, but Holla Forums probably saved my life by teaching me collectivism and fascism over individualism. For every man there are ironclad laws of nature he must follow to succeed or fail. Nobody escapes this rule of nature-those who try become medicated hollow shells of whatever they once were.

(checked)

Thanks. WindowsXP MSPaint ate my screencap.

I feel for you user

When ever a group of people are determined to do a task and know what they're doing, they'll do it and there is nothing an individual, no matter how great, can do to stop it

At least he's not on Vista, 7, 8 or 10

open an imgur account, you can copy/pasta screenshots to images and edit them

true

The cult of individualism promised freedom but once we were inside we discovered we were singularly enslaved, alone in a crowd of our peers.

I used to live in Santa Cruz, and pretty much all the old Victorians had been divided from multi-family homes into a series of separate apartments. Some had 6 or 7 separate entrances. Seems to be a fucking metaphor in that, you know?

Extended family homes I mean.

Most recent version to not be involuntarily upgraded to (((Windows 10))).

This is evalion tier

ignore sodomite enablers

Just finished a spicy new meme, should I wait for the next thread?

No.

No shit? Used to work for capitola junior guards for 4 years but got let go for making a brat do pushups for throwing rocks at a dolphin that was right off-shore. Last time I checked they mismanaged their money and have lost their regional certification. who would have guessed, people following political correctness can't manage money for shit.
And of course how could I forget:
valleys go home

so why does ironarch / natt allow dj axel to stay there when he posts furry porn 'ironically'? or are animal cocks and loaded diapers okay when the trve fascists post them?

sorry

post it nao

THEY ARE IN EVERY THREAD NOW, REEEE

REPORT ANY TRS FAGGOTS IN EVERY THREAD YOU SEE

Popular tacticts

You got it.

dank

Post it now and repost it in the new thread.

Saved.

are you genuinely a retard?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/814113616110751744

Gold.

rare grindr greggy

Kek. Most of the cancer appears to have been banned, and lo and behold, threat quality immediately jumped 30 IQ spontaneously.

Fuck no I lived in large family home with my Great-grandparents, grandparents and my parents and my dads siblings. To be fair my great-grandparents died when I was 3 or 4 so I don't remember much how it was with them but I know that we ware constantly on each others throats until first dad's siblings left and and dad had the sense to leave too.
Now they even talk to each other and even pay visits on holidays while they used to constantly argue or ignore each other while we all lived together.

I actually like TRS Podcasts
this is pretty funny though

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK YOU FAGGOT
You don't understand interdimensional celestial chess that Donald is playing at this point in time. You're a faggot.

which one?

Want to know something? I like FtN myself. The podcasts themselves aren't the problem, it's the platform which has become a goonswarm nest of faggots that needs to be taken down a peg.

What the fuck is going on?
I leave Holla Forums to spend time with my family for one week and everything has gone to shit.
What the fuck is "TRS"?

lurk more

hm

It makes the Jews forced to be against themselves

wew

read >>>/trs/

TDS is a notable exception of course because it's made up OF those people who are owners of the platform. Kulturkampf, FTN aren't too bad because they are content creators and don't really engage in the aids bog that is TRS like the mikey boy or seventh spic do.

The whole shit flinging probably started by awyattmann who is someone neither side likes

Maybe a bad family, then? I can empathize, I came from a traditional "nuclear" family and we were always at each other's throats even with a smaller number of people; it seems like some personality types just aren't meant to live together, no matter how close they're related. Does any other user have any experience of growing up in an extended family situation? I'd like to hear if there's other opinions shaped from experience on this topic.

While we're shooting the shit - holy fuck does anyone remember this meme? I know it blew up Holla Forums in the oldfag era, but I've become strangely obsessed with finding out exactly when and I can't find jack shit about it online.

Nope it got posted by a person who was later banned. He posted in the first thread. We have our moles in trs.

Yeah thanks for the help there.

Alright time for a long read then, thanks user

The main channel I guess?

Post screenshots please

That might be a valid point but Holla Forums at this point probably would rather be done with all of them, even if there is a nugget of gold in the pile of shit that is (((trs))) unfortunately.

It was started by seventhcuck more or less son
>>>/trs/1601
>>>/trs/1602

If Slug is there, ask him about his boipussi.

???

also: the way they feel about us can be summed up here >>>/trs/1684

His ideology statement is pretty good.

Fucking kek. Is that Ironmarch or something?

It actually started back in early October, the emails you linked were near the end of October.

archive.is/7EBAp

That's where pic related came from.

I think kike subversion of education and media and seeming omnipresence of outsiders is far more atomising and alienating than room design

I honestly don't see what you mean from that post

Not the one who made the Merchant meme but the one who is wearing the Pool Part Shirt in the Milo pic

They just don't fucking get it. We made it okay to be them in the first place. Our reddit>4cuck>hate/pol/ filtering mechanism is the perfect social machine. We're so terrifying that 90% of the times our enemies don't dare utter our names, and they pin our ops to 4cuck instead, because deep down they tremble at the thought of incurring our divine wrath. They just now showed up on the scene and think they run everything. It's really fucking disgusting. Any day of the week I'll credit A Wyatt Mann for what he's done from the cause, it would never occur to me in my darkest imagination to call him an edgecuck or devalue what he's done for us.

fucking lol. Like I've always said, ironmarch might be cancerous namefag forum but that user will never come here and tell is that "hatred of furries is inherently jewish"

I know. He's like our Chris Chan. I can't dislike him in any real way.

is it because he donates to save his race?

Kek. I bet they jumped him with >IMPLYING THERE'S A DIFFERENCE for him to have made that edit.

Wouldn't our Chris Chan be Mark

they barely fill a thread on Holla Forums this is a false flag clearly.

If it wasn't for us here there wouldn't be a trs/them.

Pretty much what he said.

What does that mean?

TRS needs to dock this man his daily cummies for being so late. Also check your inbox, the current strategy is to spam anime pictures.

For the billionth time, lurk more and read through the thread before you post.
>>>/trs/

Maybe the wrong word to use. But they clearly have paid agitators among them.

Think Black Lives Matter.

No. I don't care.

You people are stupid. It's CTR like always.

And? Even if only a tiny fragment of the fucking shitload of incriminating evidence of their shilling were true still it's still full of sodomites and semites.

We should still smug the fuck out of them.

Awyattmann the mannchild on the TRS forums is NOT the A. Wyatt Man who gave us the happy merchant Schlomo or any of the other drawings. He just plagiarizes his name. Don't get them confused. The artist is a fucking legend, the other guy is a cringey chris-chan autist.

nah, mark is a jew and autistic, chris chan is autistic and a tranny

post proofs.

I was talking about the artist, not the autist, no worries, Kek.

I mean we don't do that every day? Fuck those losers.

I am tired of seeing their ugly youtubers in the catalog anyway. Fucking faggots.

nice try faggot

this

Mark would become a tranny if he'd get a free cake out of it which he'd eat in one sitting

It's pretty fucking obvious than CTR is largely disbanded at this point since the board is fucking readable again.

I was thinking it might be a good idea to catalog this new tactic they have of pretending to be anime posters. What do you think? Can anyone give me the best examples from this thread?

What's the name of that one on top with the helicopter pic and what is the difference between the two Discords?

oh, someone capped it.

I guess you could. It was a pretty obvious, and crappy, derail attempt. I think even the most autistic of Holla Forumsacks could see it for what it was.

holy shit was an oxymoron

NEW THREAD

a peek into their mindset

What if it's shills shilling TRS to shill us by saying we're actually Ironmarch even though no one goes there

This is a TRS faggot's thread. Report it.

how dare you take screenshots of people normalising faggot behavior on MY forum, only we're allowed to do that

and that's the public forum, let alone natt's discord

Disregard that, I suck cocks

Yeah, TRS is fucking garbage. The only good thing they have is The Paranormies.

cernovich, is that you?

I was trying to get a copy of mandrill mindset

You wanna know how I know you're TRS?

Cause cernovich is irrelevant and no one here cares about him.

bwahahahahaha

saved.

As is Iron March

Kultur Kampf is good when Aristocles isn't talking.

This. (((trs niggers))) are the only ones who ever mention kike cernovich.

I thought it was common knowledge that the assuming homosexuality at people at every point is a symptom of the normalization of homosexuality.

Are monkey and bear dicks really too much to handle? That shit is on "try not to laugh" youtube compilations. Do you ever think think you're stretching to draw conclusions a little bit too much?

nice try Hazzard.

is it or is it not "degenerate" to post a baboon's ass?

It's irrelevant and unnecessary, while a baboon ass is not of itself degenerate, you folks at TRS probably sexualize it. So in your case, I would say yes.

TRS are faggots because they post faggot shit, this isn't actually faggot shit but because you're faggots it's faggot shit, therefore you're all faggots and everything you post is faggot shit

you are dodging the point that you sick fucks like to post animal genitalia

My kike-speak is a little rusty but this statement can roughly be translated to

This isn't Hazzard, look at the name.

Yes, you shit-tasted pleb.

No people like you, along with actual homos, are the reason men can't hang out and bond together without it being assumed as faggotry. Now that may be a stretch but seriously.

The fact that you consider things which everyone else was laughing at as sexual shows your insecurity man.
Just relax and hang around your own if you want to be stuck up. The reason that chat is called the oven_nsfw is so people don't have to look at gross shit. You decided to look for stuff on your own. Shocker

lmao one of the most degenerate board's on here, /zoo/, (I wouldn't recommend looking has its de- facto name for posters' is "sickfuck".
Let that sink in for a moment, a board of literal dogfuckers are somehow more honest than (((trshills))) kikes

ITT Autism & Paranoia
but mostly d&c

would you like to tell us more about the bestiality board on Holla Forums?

fucking lol

lol

ive noticed people on Holla Forums pushing this meme that we need these alt right faggots, because representation or some other bullshit. do these methods sound familiar to you?

I dunno user, that sounds like a mighty big implication you're making there

well im certainly not referencing a funny little movement that was about ethics in gaming journalism, because we all know that it was always femqueer frienfly ; ^ )
anyone telling you that Holla Forums or (/board/ for that matter) needs "representation" should be enough to inform you to raise the red flag. Holla Forums works best as an outside force, informing others opinions, not the ther way around.

Never punch rightward, TRS faggots. Do not ever criticize people for being anti-fag.

You sure know a lot about that board

As I have said before, animal dicks are literally on ylyl videos on youtube. It's immature as fuck but you interpreting it as sexual shows more about yourself than anyone else

were you the kid who went into the bathroom to change instead of the locker room in School?

nobody on trs is pro-fag fucking moron
the most pro-fag rhetoric you'll find is to let fags die from aids

Is that so?

So whats greg johnson doing nowadays?

LAST POST