Why are 2nd amendment people so cucked

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/12/27/potd-trump-45/

the comments are a literal cuckshed, are they still asshurt cruz got cucked

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/TUvPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Die nigger.

a lot of you trump faggots are becoming thin skin bitches. A few mean comments doesnt mean you have to rush to your lord a savior princess trumps internet defense

who the fuck cares about impotent elderly fudds?

archive.fo/TUvPU

Go give your wife's son a hug

for those of you who dont know, it is ran by a trust fund kid who goes on /k/ larping that his daddys guns are his

Because its just LARPing, your guns are worthless against B2 bombers and Apache helicopters

b2 bombers and apaches are useless when the fuel pipelines are sabotaged

This. Who gives a shit what a few aging nitwits who LARP like its 1776 think? These particular dipshits are no threat or advantage to anyone, the chance of them actually using their precious guns to effect regime change is basically nil. They're gun fetishists, that's all.

Sabotage needs to be constant and highly effective though. During the Civil War confederate guerillas caused hell for the Union army by sabotaging rail lines, but eventually Sherman's army became so effective at repairing them that it was almost a wasted effort.

Found your problem OP, its run by a trust fund faggot I've personally told to go pound sand and he had a literal hissy fit in front of me.

And how many Ahmeds and Juans have you killed, exactly, 60% white Amerikike?

Are they regularly secured and patrolled and guarded? I never really thought about it before

Look closely at these two posts. Learn to spot the samefag.

(nice)

No they aren't- at all

I don't care what your political views are if you actually think that gun is anything other than cod-tier niggershit you're a faggot and probably own a desert eagle.

None of the infrastructure is guarded what so ever within North America as a whole, in Canada they've got the indians up north fucking shit up and there isn't any one around to do anything about it, mind you its fairly lawless there.

pic related

Why are they're so many anti-funz in Holla Forums?

There's an active raid going on.

What sort of fun would you like to have, (1)?

Oh I get it. Because he is 45th president, 45 Cal. CoooOOOOooooolll

Nifty Bullpups. Unfortunately, Kel tec fucking cornered and made a real fucking good design but isn't cranking out many of them.

Name and trip fagging, why the fuck is he even on user image boards.

Have fun with malfunctions.

It's full of lolspergtarians who would give up their guns at a moments notice because they live comfortable lives and are not willing to part with that. 95% of the liberty or death people are posers, there for attention and to pretend to be badass. Fuck 'em.

Fucking moron. How exactly do you image that scenario playing out?

Anyone who wasn't against the State before will turn against them at that point. If it even gets that far and the soldiers don't rebel the moment they get the order to butcher their own kin.

A State that wages war on its own people won't have a people anymore. And a State without its people is just a bunch of self-important snobs that can't even wipe their own asses. Any attempt at this always has and always will end with guillotines, gallows, or gas chambers.

Planes and Helicopters, Tanks and bombs can't patrol city streets, guard street corners or kick down doors at 2 am.

Bombing urban centers and sending tanks to clear up the rubble is the quickest guaranteed way to make even more people hate you.

Hell, people were bitching about the Cops in Dallas using a bomb to take out the shooter, now imagine that multiplied.

thanks, it's been a while since i've got to pull this out on Holla Forums. usually no one is retarded enough to attempt such bait.

the problem with an insurgency/rebellion in the U.S.A. is the fact that the rebels can look like, and act like normal citizens. They are practically invisible if they desire to be so. Also there's the fact that the USA is so huge and there would be so many members of the government that would join the rebels that the government would be on the losing side of the war right from the get go.

Because that's something the jews figured out pretty early: it's a lot harder to grab guns in the US than it is to brainwash americans not to use them. It's just another in the beautiful propaganda points we have to suffer through here.
Etc.

It continually amazes me how someone can be on point with one part of his argument, yet completely retarded with the rest.

That's because a lot of "2nd amendment people" who post on sites like that are lolbergs.

Drones can.

They follow their leader. Whenever anyone says anything remotely mean about Trump you can look forward to him bawwing on Twitter within the hour.

Air Force pls go. No matter how hard you suck Congress's dick you're never getting 100% of the DoD budget.

Oh god not this bullshit argument again. You realize that the majority of the military would defect if the government turned on the people right? We would out number the military by 10 to1.

wow I h8 guns now

Not an argument.

If that were true, then the National Guard would not have accepted George Bush's order to confiscate all civilian guns during Katrina in New Orleans. They did it and they did it happily and without question.

Nice try, though.

Towelheads in Afghanistan and Iraq seem to be doing ok. Now, imagine what white men will be able to do.

Those towelheads aren't sitting around eating tendies and playing CoD. They've been training since they were toddlers. Can't be compared to the average White American and you know it.

Yeah, and we have a cadre of trained soldiers and combat veterans that stretches all the way back to 2001.
Isn't that what they're flocking to Germoney in hordes to do?

It looks to me like they're flocking to Germany to rape women and drive trucks while the average German just watches and shrugs.

Ever been south of the Mason-Dixon line? I had my first pellet gun at 6 and my first .22 at 8. And I'm not even a real Southerner. Just moved there when I was a kid. You ever killed something cute and furry that bleeds? Because I have and so has every kid who's been hunting. The ability to actually kill another human is something most people have to learn. Hunting is good preparation for that. It's actually part of the reason IEDs are so effective. You don't have to aim them so it's much easier to go through with the killing blow. Now combine redneck engineering with expert level marksmanship and a high percentage of actual combat vets from the army they will be fighting and you have the makings of an ideal guerilla army.

Oh, and that number is around 2.5 million, just FYI. There are 325 million Americans. Those 2.5 million would have to form a united front (which will never happen). Also, of those 2.5 million combat veterans, many of them are severely wounded (limbs gone) and wouldn't be much good in a firefight.

I think you're putting too much reliance on something you don't have.

Sage

Born and raised Texan and the vast majority of millennials have never so much as touched a firearm. The 2nd Civil War won't be fought on the farms. It will be in the cities.

You're retarded and projecting your psychological inadequacies onto others. You won't last a month.

I see they partake in quality posting on the firearm blog.

Last time I checked, GWOT has the lowest number of WIA out of any war we've fought. Thanks to advances in body armor, medicine, etc it's no longer like WWI where entire villages would find themselves stripped of 90% of their military aged males after a single day of fighting.
Reminder that at it's max, the total Iraqi insurgent numbers weren't even 1% of that.

Sage isn't a downvote retard

I will grant you that; but there's also the problem of the united front. For example, if there were a White uprising to overthrow the government, how many of those black or hispanic veterans would join the cause? Would a Muslim veteran join in the uprising to rid the nation of Muslims or would he be on the side of the government? "Veteran" is not a demographic nor does it represent a united front.

The original post was "the majority of the military would defect if the government turned on the people" (>>8624228) That statement has zero truth to it and is only wishful thinking.

Check the stats on who makes up our combat arms troops. If memory serves, something like 8/10 non-POG MOSs are made up of whites. Not to mention SF, which is probably even whiter. For all intents and purposes I'd count Cpl. "Qualifies with the M9 once a year and spent 4 years doing office work" or Pvt. Tyrone Gibsmedat-governmentjob as a civillian, although many would disagree.

wew, hope you're enjoying those (you)s m8

It will be city faggots killing each other over jansport bags filled with axe body spray.

I don't believe you have a fucking clue as to what kind of logistics is takes to get that shit off of the ground reliably.

But wut if all the transvestifags in the military sexualy identify as fighter jets??

:D

Sup /k/omrades?

LMAO this nsa trollbot is so ez to spot. Replying to his own post like a fuckin fagtard

sage

lol, this is how mentally defective you actually are

Because (((Gun Owners of America))) said so. Also the NRA were a bunch of fucking two faced kikes for years, they backed Bloomberg's first NYC Term.

we aren't upset by what's being said per-say, we just sincerely want faggots like you to die and be eradicated from Earth because of the way you think.

people lie about thier personal identity on images boards, who knew?

Even if that fag was what he said, there are some severe flaws in the agricultural aspect of his arguments that lead me to believe the gov doesn't have a clue or more likely is spreading bullshit for psyops reasons.

That's why we had a bunch of vets at the BLM protests right? The lower ranks are fucking pozzed with special snow-flakes and "gib me shit" niggers.

It's probably a little of both.

10 oathkeepers there to observe does not a majority make
IIRC they just stood around wherever they showed up and the protestors thought they were screwed because military-looking whitey with an AR

They also don't have 3 digits IQ.

checked.

no. /k/ can tell you how to bring your whole city's internet down with a screwdriver and tinsnips

They're also absolutely garbage at war. They're - all nonwhite people are - giant pussies and have zero teamwork / communication skills.

Wrong with regards to Japanese, but they're the gook exception.

The 1st Civil War could have ended within a year had Lincoln been able to stop his own side from smuggling the South food for Tobacco.

4/k/ has had a serious tripfag problem for quite a long time. At this point arguing against tripfags on 4/k/ would be baiting.
8/k/ is forced user, so take from that what you will.

I guess if I won it in a raffle at a gun show, I'd take it. Other than that, the fucking thing is definitely nigger-tier. I like Trump, I just couldn't pay money for that thing. Also, I would drive a old impala with gold rims and subwoofers. Also nigger tier.

You stupid nigger, some natives up in AK while I was living there shot a hole in the pipeline and caused a shitstorm that lasted for weeks for anybody working on the fucking thing. Do you have any idea how long the damn things are?

The infrastructure in the US is so vulnerable that a few dudes in a pickup truck could fuck up entire states for weeks. I'm not just talking about fuel pipelines, but electricity, water, communications etc. Anyone who thinks an insurgency in the US wouldn't work because of muh tanks and jets doesn't know shit about history. We'd be the largest, most well armed, funded, and educated guerrilla force in history.

AmeriCucks in general are all cuckolds i mean lol they let in 40% shitskins and soon they won't even be a majority

america is filled with cucks

Why isn't this thread locked already? Are the mods letting this place become a garbage dump on purpose?

nice
polite sage for drunken shitpost

wat

See
The US was designed from the beginning because there was nothing.
In Europe one had to compromize or circumvent for the little free space.

I'd wager Europe would be a lot easier to fell in an insurgency than the US.
Proof: the history of European nations.
Literal Holla Forumses alone, without the help of anyone, felled fucking Germany and Russia from within.

This is Holla Forums.

this post reeks of 4/pol/ tier shilling

after Holla Forums gun forums are the single most shilled area of the internet. And their actual forum users are either plebs or cucks so they have no defense against the shilling.

while I agree we could have a revolution these numbers you guys pull out of your ass of 15 million man strong fighting armies coming to fight under a singular cause is pure delusion. Even in a super popular revolution only a very tiny fraction of the population fights

that image is complete bullshit

its larpy but the information is legit.

Looks like bot coments to me.

The 2nd Amendment people were about to go full 1776 and now they are bitching about Trump? I don't thinks so.

Bullpups could be absolutely ebin. But unfortunately the more complicated you make a piece of equipment that works with forces of 60,000 psi+ the more prone it will be to failure.

Basically bullpups just make for good meme guns, definitely not good combat weapons, and if you are going for meme gun potential might I suggest this monstrocity

t. butthurt no funz yurocuck

Go on almost any firearm forum and it's filled with cucked boomers comparing anti-gun kikes to nazis and mentally retarded lolbergs.

Why would the nasty girls give a shit about niggers?

Because most of the gun community are libertarians, and libertarianism is full of Jewish subversion. Most of these people voted for Gary Johnson.

The sand niggers did it.

Ignorant faggot

These are fudds. Not only do they not actually give a shit about the 2nd amendment, but the thought of more gun control makes their dicks hard because that means their "investments" become more valuable. A lot of these are people that genuinely wanted Hillary to win just so they could make more shekels from the panic buying. They're worse than the libshit gun grabbers.

wew, we really struck a nerve, huh?

Correct. The same kind of people that lobby against NFA being repealed because then their $30k full-fun AR turns into a $1k AR.