Israel fucking with New Zealand

My piss is boiling. My blood is bubbling.
My hands are ready to rip apart any bastard Israeli cunt who even thinks of of hurting my family in NZ.
Bastard kikes. Fucking idiots. NZ is protected by UK, Australia. Have you studid Jew cunts any fucking idea of the firepower?

I'm British and have family in NZ. And a threat on New Zealand is a threat on UK. And UK could DESTROY Israel easily. Our military is already at your shores you fucking gobshite cunts. With fucking the the most silent nuclear submarines and an airbase at RAF Akrotiri (I know because I served there). It is bristling with weaponry.

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/28/netanyahu-told-new-zealand-backing-un-vote-would-be-declaration-of-war

A fucking 'declaration of war'. BRING IT ON. You fucking kike cunts. UK would protect our family in NZ.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_Rainbow_Warrior
jpost.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews control the UK and your average British ZOGbot would gladly sacrifice their son, NZ, for Yahweh.

I know. But I HATE Israel making threats to New Zealand.
My family live there. So that's a direct threat to my family. It's a fucking declaration of war if they wish.
A declaration of war on New Zealand by Israel? They would be glass before they even started.

I'm ex military and know that geopolitics is complicated.
But my RAGE at Israel threatening NZ really feels like an attack on my family. New Zealand has historic and modern ties to UK.
I've been through enough shit to hear threats like this. It's just posturing. I want NZ to hold their stance. Israel is a shit.

There's now like seven or eight Israel threads on the first two pages. Why don't we just leave one thread and post all related news in there?

NZ is a multiculti paradise and I hate all kiwis

Welcome the club buddy. Don't bitch to us, we were 9/11-ed by these subhuman kikes

Can't tell if new or retarded. The UK was the start of the Rothschild banking cartel, among other international banking families. There is not a single good thing about Britain. They're responsible for allowing Jews to start a banking empire in their homeland which eventually got to the US. All of them need to be slaughtered or at least sent to Africa.

What's funny about it too is they're almost as arrogant as Americans, in the sense of being a successful empire. The whole country is a fucking joke.

Polite sage

Fucking cunts

Burger here. Bibi knows Israel would be glassed over via British subs if he actually took military action. Your family will be fine, OP.

yeah I can't stand this blatant antisemitism, it's disgusting. how can someone be so intolerant in 2016 as to dislike our greatest ally?

kys

Welcome to the real world. Laughter helps the redpills go down.

OP israel could snuff you out like a candle in moments. The UK, as if they'd help theyve no navy for god sake.

Israel has huge nukes i think 500 at last count and underground silos that can touch anywhere on earth.

Ask Hamas to save ya, faggot

Are you stupid? Why do you think the world's super rich have been buying all that property in NZ? Why do you think they're so anti nuke? The jews set the place up as the Switzerland of the Pacific Theater. This is all manufactured.

I hate to break it to ya OP but
Uk is behind france and even india in global firepower.

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

Every Holla Forumsack knows that feel. One day soon we'll have our victory. Do not let (((them))) discourage you.

NZ is relatively safe tbh lad. A lot of (((them))) built bunkers there. Just have to locate them and do what needs to be done.

t. Just another RWSS soldier.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_Rainbow_Warrior

This never gets old.

fuck off

oh look it's this same thread for the 5th time in 2 days.

It's like you niggers can't use the catalog

You know what I think? That this is mostly bullshit and that the Israeli military is not much more than a Potemkin village. Lot of rah rah but when push comes to shove they will shit the bed. Kikes are good at deception, let's not forget that.

Lad, you do know the UK is owned by kikes, right? It will never, ever destroy Israel, certainly not after they were a huge part of those who created that kike nation in the first place.

who do you think invented the nuke?

Who do you think discovered the atomic nucleus and invented atomic fission in the first place? A Kiwi.

North Korea has nukes. What's your point?

Alright then let's just flood the board with more kike threads and keep everything and everyone disorganized. Sound like a productive plan?

tfw not browsing Holla Forums on a SNES

That Israel has a lot of fucking nukes?

it's still better than having a catalog filled to the brim with slide threads, d&c threads and cuckchan tier useless 'redpill me on x' threads

but i guess you like that a lot more

this is the true nature of Holla Forums. you're free to fuck off to r/the_donald or cuckchan to continue sucking circumcised dick.

America and Australia like us better than they like you, kike. Prepare for Christian troops in lemon-squeezer hats to march through Jerusalem.

The Jew screams in pain as he attacks you.

Having more than one thread on a particular issue is sliding nigger.

Lets see if I remember? NZ about 8 million whites 800k maoris and 20 k jews. If I recall you are now on your 4th jewish PM. Am i right?

Ever since colonisation we've been run by nobody else but Jews.

Don't worry goys. Jews are totally harmless and don't have any way to deliver nuclear warheads.

jpost.com /Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Netanyahu-New-German-submarines-needed-to-ensure-Israels-survival-473134

If the Commonwealth goes to war with Israel, Britain will pressure Germany into handing over the schematics for their military equipment, like they did to the French in the Falklands War.

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

the french funded the argies to kill brits in that war

That site would have you believe China is a military great power, which is obviously not true - they got their asses handed to them by Vietnam just a few decades ago and their soldiers have not improved since then.

And they had a fucking land connection to Vietnam, so it's not like their abysmal navy was an excuse either.

Israel's nebbish, asthmatic "soldiers" are pretty shit as well, even with a fortune in military aid propping them up, they can barely manage against rag-tag Arab nations like Lebanon.

The UK would take a shit on Israel if it came to war.

Correct. Britain has been owned by kikes for hundreds of years now.

Remember the glorious and mighty 1.1 million men strong Iraqi army? Neither do I.

This line of thinking implies that Israel has the balls to do anything themselves and that Obama actually had the balls to go against the jews and get his administration, including the shadow government to play along.
Shameful that people are this stupid.

NZ is more irrelevant than Australia

While I don't disagree, wasn't the whole TPP thing started because they wanted to sell duty-free milk to Canada?

Of course user, how terrible. We need more threads about TRS, tweets, MUH BOOKS, and "redpill me on X"!
Have a few extra shekels in your account.

Didn't happen during the election, won't happen now. Get fucked.

No. That was Germany.

You've never been here. We have the finest cuisine and the best teeth in the world.

No. We are much more arrogant, you French bastard.

pic related

pic related

Starting to get it yet? It is always the Jews.

So the Jews have declared new on my favorite country, what else is new.

Britian sold off everything they owned to the rothchilds after they were tricked into thinking napolean won. Rothchilds used british army to carve out isreal so that they can have sone of theor country back.

Without the brit being retarded, isreal wouldnt exist today. Youre wrong

Do modern ICBMs even have the capability to travel from Israel to New Zealand?

The population is only 4.5 million. Maoris make up about 15% of that and Jews number at about 6000. John Key the former PM was Jewish but the current one as far as I'm aware isn't Jewish.

designated shitting bombs

The longest known range of an ICBM is 16000km. New Zealand is 16281km from Israel. So I suppose NZ is safe from the Samson option. NZ should make a 17000km ICBM and glass Israel while they're still out of range.

They have the samson option, remember?
We'd have to find out where their nuke installations are and neutralise them before making any major inroads

impressive tbh