Christians and Israel

My family was talking a bit ago about Israel being our ally. I said I don't like Israel.

My uncle was saying that Israel has made lots of contributions to the world, blah blah blah. Then my grandfather chimed in and said we're ordered by God to defend(?) Israel. I literally bowed out of the conversation at that point.

A good majority of my family voted Trump and are moderately red-pilled, but clearly not when it comes to the JQ. I'm pretty sure they're beyond help in that regard, but I'd like to at least sow the seeds of doubt in their minds about mindless Israel defense.

Anyone have solid sources from either side? What have Jews (and Israel) contributed to the world aside from shaky instability in the shithole that is the ME? Obviously they cause lots of societal collapse with their typical subversion tactics, but anything good that they didn't take from someone else?

Please help, and praise Kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

legalinsurrection.com/2016/02/alert-three-u-s-churches-to-vote-on-anti-israel-resolutions-this-spring/
youtu.be/LTZ4jwQclyQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eilabun_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iqrit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafr_Bir'im
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marjayoun_convoy_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=9jNr0_AUSR0
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
rense.com/general60/zcre.htm
biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/scofield.htm
archive.fo/LjUU6
archive.fo/vB060
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine_(region)
unreddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/5mnkll/israeli_diplomat_caught_on_camera_plotting_to/
archive.is/F5piE
web.archive.org/web/20170107053047/https://8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
cufi.org/images/learnwhy/SevenBiblicalResons.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Show them that.

This is the instinctual response that you're going to get from anyone who is even nominally Christian.

They don't know why, they've just grown up hearing 'God blesses those that bless Israel', so they naturally worship Israel and see Jews as the 'Chosen' ones who have been persecuted by everyone.

It's best not to even engage them. You won't get anywhere.

This is the exact reason why I hate interacting with religious people. As soon as they believe something is the will of the supreme leader of the indoctrination sect they belong to, they lose all logic (not that they had a lot to begin with) and their minds shut down. Don't engage and don't argue with them, it's as futile as trying to argue with brainwashed libshits Yuri warned us about.

No we are not.
Ask him were he got that or even what verse.

The Bible also says that Jesus is God and Jesus hated kikes.

From Christians I know, I believe they get it from Genesis 12:1-3.
Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

You know they'll just say it doesn't matter anyway. My parents are locked onto the idea that israel is good because they're our only "ally" in the ME

The Scofield Bible cleverly changed that from "thee" to "Israel." Every time a Christian recites that verse to me they say "Israel."

Heiled.

And "the only democracy in the Middle East."

Well, even if it's not talking about Israel it does seem to be talking about Jews in general.

Who cares?

And if you continue to read the Bible you'd know they forsake the Lord by denying his son. Their covenant ended and a new was formed.

Quote them John 8:39:

Here, Christ is speaking to a Jew who uses the fact that he is an ethnic Jew to justify his actions. Christ lays down a very clear description of what a" son of Abraham" (see: Israelite) is: one who does as Abraham did and submit himself to God, not someone who claims a lineage.

This is because in the new testament, Christ makes clear who His people, Israel, are: they are those who submit to Him. To quote Romans 2:28:

Those who call themselves Jews but do not give themselves to Christ are of the synagogue of Satan. When the second coming happens, Revelation 3:9:

If your parents think that the people of the modern state of Israel do not need Christ, then they're making an Idol out of them.

if you read romans 9 it tells you exactly what that "seed" is: Its jesus.

Great question, Michael.

Woops I mean galatians 3:16

Defoo

Can't wait for these religion d&c cunts to go back to school after the holiday.

This, especially evangelical christians, they are the biggest goyim jewish boot lickers in the world.

In Jeremiah and Habakuk Israel is destroyed by God.

In Malachi (last book of the Old Testament) Judah is told that it will be destroyed by God if it does not repent.

In the New Testament Jesus tells the Pharisees that they are disinherited from the 'inheritance of Abraham'. He says they are a brood of vipers and sons of their father the devil.

At 70AD when the Temple was destroyed all people from the 'Israelite' sects had two paths so long as they wanted to continue. With the Temple destroyed they could no longer practice their faith as it was a requirement - they could only make sacrifices there. Christians had no need for this temple, their temple is Jesus. Pharisees (those who made up their own traditions and laws) had gotten rid of the 'inconvenience' of worshiping at the temple. All of the other Hebrew/Isaraelite sects would disappear very quickly after the temple was destroyed because of this reason; no more Sadducees, Essenes, Zealotes, etc. Almost everyone became either a Christian or a Pharisee.

Pharisees later become Jews. The 'Oral Torah' of the Pharisees became the Talmud. Pharisees were the ones who killed Jesus. Pharisees were the ones Jesus condemned and rejected. Pharisees were particularly said to not be of their father Abraham, but instead to be of their father the devil.

Israel means 'Prevails with God'. The Kingdom that prevails with God is not an Earthly Kingdom, Jesus says this. Christians are this spiritual Kingdom. The Pharisees are the children of the devil.

^ Memorise these basic arguments and learn a few key verses to quote and you'll never have any problem with Protestants again. Protestants cannot oppose Scripture, and Scripture is against jews. Don't just walk away, educate them.

God bless.

In Jeremiah and Habakuk Israel is destroyed by God.

In Malachi (last book of the Old Testament) Judah is told that it will be destroyed by God if it does not repent.

In the New Testament Jesus tells the Pharisees that they are disinherited from the 'inheritance of Abraham'. He says they are a brood of vipers and sons of their father the devil.

At 70AD when the Temple was destroyed all people from the 'Israelite' sects had two paths so long as they wanted to continue. With the Temple destroyed they could no longer practice their faith as it was a requirement - they could only make sacrifices there. Christians had no need for this temple, their temple is Jesus. Pharisees (those who made up their own traditions and laws) had gotten rid of the 'inconvenience' of worshiping at the temple. All of the other Hebrew/Isaraelite sects would disappear very quickly after the temple was destroyed because of this reason; no more Sadducees, Essenes, Zealotes, etc. Almost everyone became either a Christian or a Pharisee.

Pharisees later become Jews. The 'Oral Torah' of the Pharisees became the Talmud. Pharisees were the ones who killed Jesus. Pharisees were the ones Jesus condemned and rejected. Pharisees were particularly said to not be of their father Abraham, but instead to be of their father the devil.

Israel means 'Prevails with God'. The Kingdom that prevails with God is not an Earthly Kingdom, Jesus says this. Christians are this spiritual Kingdom. The Pharisees are the children of the devil.

^ Memorise these basic arguments and learn a few key verses to quote and you'll never have any problem with Protestants again. Protestants cannot oppose Scripture, and Scripture is against jews. Don't just walk away, educate them.

God bless.

Remind them that if they are Truly God's chosen, & we should protect them at all costs then Why:
&
There. Simple as.

HI OP
HERE
DROP THIS ON THEIR SIMPLE MINDS.

1. WHY DID ISRAEL ATTACK OUR WARSHIP
2. NAME A HOUSEHOLD PRODUCT THAT AMERICANS BUY OFF THE SHELVES. NAME ONE FRIGGIN EXPORT GRANDPA
3. WHO OWNS THE BANKS, THE MEDIA AND ALL OF THE OTHER EVIL ILL COMPANIES GRANDMAMA?
4. WE GIVE 38 BILLION A YEAR TO ISRAEL…FOR WHAT? …SISTER
5. HEY DAD…DIDN'T THE JEWS KILL JESUS CHRIST?????? (WATCH EM STAMMER ON THAT ONE)

I don't understand how the Jews are still the chosen people to some. What's the point of being Christian at all, then?

I feel you, OP.

My advice is that there's quite a few denominations that have more "healthy" views on Jews and you should push your family towards these. Have an angry Jew lecturing Presbyterians for not throwing money at them.

legalinsurrection.com/2016/02/alert-three-u-s-churches-to-vote-on-anti-israel-resolutions-this-spring/

All the bad goy Christians who won't support middle east destabilization. Show that Christians do not have to have baseless support for every single thing Israel does.

Some contributions.
pic related

Burgers speak for themselves. If you told most people in UK that Jews were the chosen people or that Israel was the center of Christianity you'd get burnt at the stake.

Some based as fuck answers here, and Scripture based, no less. Thank you all.

I saw an image on Holla Forums before of some Israeli commando (had a scorpian insignia IIRC) with a gun I couldn't identify.
It looked like it might have been a micro uzi but it had a different but stock and a handle and scope and suppressor.
I didn't realize Uzis could be tacticalized like that so I was unsure. Now I see this uzi pro exists and it all makes sense.

How'd they let Benjamin Disraeli become PM then? Where was the outrage? Where were the pogroms? When kike terrorists started acting up in Palestine why didn't the brits just start hanging jews until they stopped?

Brits LOVE kikes.

Uzis with stocks and long barrels were used in lieu of proper assault rifles back in the early days of Israel.

Well Benjamin Disaraeli had converted to Christianity (supposedly. Some say on his deathbed he took it back and said he was a jew all along.)

This was a modern image and it wasn't a full-sized Uzi. It looked more like a micro uzi under all the tacticool stuff and exactly like that uzi pro at the core.

I blame muh secularism for Disraeli and mason's. The Irish rightly hated him but we hated them, this is why I'm pro Pan-European.

But Jesus was an Arabic Jew

I've found the image and I'm starting to believe it's just airsoft larpers seeing as how there is no wear on any of the soldiers gear/clothes.

Doesn't the whole immaculate birth trump this? He's only half Jewish.

thegoyaresodumbwecansellthemdirt.png

I don't really have much to say in this threat because I didn't read it, but I did wanna say that dead sea mud is actually the real deal and is really good for your skin.

Like no shit this stuff works great for removing cysts and scars on your face from acne or whatever. I wouldn't pay 40 bucks for it but it is really good.

muh tradition
muh europe would still be in the iron age if it wasn't for some desert religion
muh pan-european culture would not exist
muh circular reasoning

Nobody here apparently reads scripture.

"Salvation is from the Jews." [John 4:22]

Jesus made no separation and anyone telling you different is lying. Look it up.

youtu.be/LTZ4jwQclyQ
There's a reason why the middle East is now that way.

As for OP, tell them about Israel's actual attitude toward Christians and how over 90,000 Arab Christians were driven out by the the terrorist zionist forces.
It's not just Muslims they gleefully commit war crimes against.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eilabun_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iqrit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafr_Bir'im
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marjayoun_convoy_incident
Now why would anyone think that a Christian has any sort of religious obligation to defend a (supposedly secular) state that does things like this, and is also a hotbed of degeneracy and sin? Are Christians divinely obligated to defend Las Vegas and San Francisco too?

Here's a tape of President Richard Nixon and Reverend Billy Graham discussing Israel's plan to expel all Christians from the Holy Land.
youtube.com/watch?v=9jNr0_AUSR0
I think you will agree with ol' Dick that Jews "don't deserve to live".

Yeah, that does look like airsoft larp. That or a tremendous waste of US taxpayer dollars. I don't think Israelis wear those helmets.

That recording is pure gold.

What are you doing here? The meaning of them name Jew has changed over the years. Do you mean religion(Christianity is from the "jew") or ethnicity?
Fucking mong.

People do know that God has left the jews in favor of those who believe in the one he sent which is his son.

How do you take that idea apart and "btfo" that "greatest ally" bullshit?

Learn better English so you get far and do better.
The Jews are the most secular people on the planet. Jews actively reject Jesus. It's not like no one has made them aware of his existence. You can read what their religious teachings say about him.

Israel is the Christian church. Any Christian who believes "Israel" in the bible refers to the plot of clay occupied by Talmudist Pharisees in the 20th century is retarded. And anyone "supporting" them is antichrist.

This, definitely.

The New Covenant SUPERSEDES The Old.
Every follower of Christ and his Church is Chosen.
Israel OPPOSES Christ for 2,000 years and is building a WORLD TYRANNY: youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
Some conspiracists claim the US were founded by Zionists from the start.
They were heretics, certainly. Franklin, Washington were masons who thought christ-killers were "brothers". Settlers in New Amsterdam and elsewhere were brought up in the hatred of the Pope just like the Jews of, well, Amsterdam, who funded the inGlorious Revolution of 1688.
But it does not quite explain the success of Zionism in America. What made it so widespread seems to be this crazy reading of the Bible introduced by the corrupt Scofield and Darby.

Them choosing the name Israel for their colony … trolls!

Just ask them what Israel has done in favor of America.
They haven't lifted a finger to fight against any of the US's enemies, and they haven't lifted a finger to fight against any of their own enemies when they could get the US to destroy them on their behalf.
All they do is take money and equipment of Western nations and provide literally nothing in return.

DAILY REMINDER WE ARE BEING RAIDED AND SUBVERTED BY CHRISTCUCK SHILLS

Christian Zionist is an oxymoron, they're really just apostates who follow Messianic Judaism for goys. I mean, you can not like Christianity, I don't care, but the traditional, orthodox strain of it was very anti-Jew and would rightly see the state of Israel and its supporters as AntiChrist.

John 2:23: Whosoever denieth the Son (the kikes), the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Jews are not in God's grace according to the New Testament. This is all those evangelicucks need to be told to shut them up. Just show them some pastor Anderson preaches. He's cucked as hell on race, but he's perfect for this.

American christians really are confused and can't see that the biblical israel has nothing to do with the present-day rabbinical "israel".

Even ultra-orthodox kikes recognize this, and many reject the israeli government as a sham.

Engage them about the israeli immigration laws, stating that you are not a jew if you believe in jesus, for immigration purpose, even if your parents are jews.

How can present-israel be divine when it persecutes christians and favorize people who insult christ in their talmud?

The bible even clearly tells that present-day jews are imposters. Judaism died after the church decided that the jewish law was fulfilled and not to be followed.

Ask them who the "synogogue of satan" of Revelation is :
biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm

"Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you."

Sounds like your family posts over at /christian/ :^)

The guy who wrote that was a Jew. The only NT writer who wasn't a Jew was Luke, a Greek physician.

That's not really true. Christian Zionism is mostly an Evangelical phenomenon. Mainline Protestants and Catholics do not believe that their religion requires unconditional support of the modern state of Israel. In fact, for the more liberal camps, the "those poor brown people" angle tends to drum up more sympathy for the native non-Jewish populations. Those who are Zionists are motivated by political reasons ("our greatest ally") or support for the poor, persecuted nation without a home (the Jews). Only Evangelicals believe that their religion requires unconditional suport of Israel under pain of smiting.

If you mean he was jewish as in being an inhabitant of lands falling under the jewish tetrachs, then yes, all of the apostles and jesus were jews.

Think about that. The vast majority right-wing churches all support Israel. Also, these are the churches which are gaining ground amongst whites (or at least not declining as quickly). The Jews have found a way to make resistance through the Church impossible.

TBN and televangelism is to blame. That and the Christcuck's stubborn refusal to worship Kek instead.

Yup, it's a big problem. Those who believe in dogmatic support of Israel are brainwashed (and in many cases not too bright to begin with), and not capable of thinking about the issue critically anyway. But their religion is a fad and subject to mutation over time. What is a bigger issue is "conservatives" who equate Zionism with conservatism. Criticism of Israeli "settlements," for example, is something only a hippy or a Muslim like Barack Hussein Obama would do. Supporting Our Greatest Ally is a slap in the face to lefties and communists and is what makes America great. Israeli policy needs to be dissasociated from the left-right paradigm for any significant change to occur.

The Bible is pure anti-Pharizee; Jews are the descendants of the Pharizees.
I used this particular book to redpill Protestants, Catholics, and Orthodox alike.
This book is anti-Israel and even the orthodox Jews know this and protest against Israel.

The Orthodox Jews basically are Pharisees. Consider also that Jesus and the Apostles were closest in identity to the Pharisees for the most part. Hence Jesus' command that the Jews should do all that the Pharisees teach (but not imitate their hypocritical actions).

Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John were not Apostles. They never met Jesus.

I try and try, but have never broken any.
Not the pastor.
Nor parents, cousins or friends.
Things like the Jewish Jesus or Jews for Jesus don't help it either. I can't remember how many times during every program the Holocaust is brought up when saying not to hate or judge or w/e.

I only have a couple of friends who on their own figured the Jew isn't their friend and can never be. It's a very personal thing I guess.

This guy knows what he's talking about.

i'm thinking about becoming christian but not sure which denomination wants to kill all jews. is there one?

Christian Identity

None

Visigoths forced the Pope to rule that Jews that don't convert should be slayed but I don't know where you'd sign up. That rule lasted for a good while however.

Non-denomination then.

Marching to Zion documentary. Shows why Christian doctrine saying we have to defend the Jews is bullshit. I watched it with my Catholic parents over the holidays and they watched attentively all the way through and admitted how it made them reassess their perceptions.

If you have any religious family members who are misguided on the Jews, sit down and watch it with them.

Good stuff

This, I've used Pastor Anderson to redpill more Christians on Israel than I can count. I've said it before, if you have Christian family members, his videos are a JQ redpill machine. He's also good for those Christians who claim we should love and care for homos.

Old Spanish Catholicism, now-a-days probably Christian Identity.

Great share.

Ordered by God to defend Israel? Israel was abandoned by God and they were said to be an example upon the world (a bad example). Tell your Grampa that he sounds like the Anti-Christ next time, wanting to re-manufacture a cursed land so the false Messiah can stand on the Holy of Holies and declare himself God.

what are your thoughts on this Holla Forums

6 gorillion D chess.

I hate Judaism and cultural marxism and I don't think we need "jewish nationalists" or whatever the alt-right idea is, but he's dead right. Israel is totally in the right on this one and palestine is some made up Muslim horse-shit and Obama is a two-face back-stabbing scumbag. Also the UN is stupid and we pay for most of it.

polite sage because if this gets seen by the so-called pagans (I believe the D&C pagans are just jews larping) or fedora's we're going to see a shit storm

Christians are ordered by God to defend Israel?

I must've missed that chapter.

the 11th commandment

John 8:39
39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?
49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

That says to love each other as Jesus has loved us.

Jesus bullwhipped kikes in the temple, I suppose I could love the kikes as he did.

Should probably just stick to Orthodox or Lutheran.

Reported. Kill yourself, you fucking defeatist kike shill.

That's like pointing out a guy said he loves a girl from BEFORE she got caught banging 3 chavs in a bathroom.

I don't get it either, but jews seem to have a special place in the hearts of american christians. The same people that will laugh or tut tut with you about blacks and indians and muslims kvetch so hard if you so much as mention the jews. I've given up on trying to redpill people on them, I just bring the kikes up to make them uncomfortable at my flagrant antisemitism.

Since we have christcucks here, can you explain what did He mean by this ?

Ezekiel 23:20
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

The million dollar question. The answer is that most christians do not worship christ. They are communists, and they worship jews.

Yes Mr Horowitz;
The US will continue to support expansionism to the G-d granted territories of greater Is ra el. Syria is also not legitimate because Assad gasses his people, might as well give that to Is ra el as well.

They subverted Christianity by messing with the Bible. Created a special ChristCuck edition.

jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/scofield.htm

If you don't find any clubs you like, start a new one.

Seems you got it the wrong way around user.

Bumping for further knowledge and red-pilling.

Well, user, now you're going to have to explain this.

(Checked)
Palestine goes even further back then that as well, the entire region of Israel and Gaza was known as the province of Palestine when it was under Ottoman control.

The book of revelation disagrees.

I heard he was a velociraptor.

Actually I think it might be jews that buy that stuff.

subversion in the church. christianity is explicitly anti jew, if you are a christian by definition you believe that the kikes are not the chosen anymore and you understand that the jews got christ himself killed

Because these people are goyim who want to "serve" something (Christ, Jews, what's the difference?) The Jews are not calling these people goys for no reason; they have servile attitudes and they are unable to think critically. They believe that there is some cosmic justice which makes the Golden Rule binding.

I have seen jews try to spread this propaganda on kike-bart. Its easily dis proven with a history book. The jews demanded it as payment from the Brits who controlled the region for getting the Americans involved in WWI & WWII.

As far as I'm concerned palestine & its jewish take over in the post war and "re-branding" as israel are illegitimate because the west has claims to those lands due to the Byzantine Empire and Deus Vult!
Niggers (including sand nigger types) and jews out!

Ultimately they commit blasphemy by serving a false and evil god ie jews instead of Jesus.

Cue Christcucks D&Cing even this thread to justify their semite faith.

He meant that that the two kingdoms of Israel and Judah were dirty, rotten rancid sluts of nations, and that's why the exile happened.

Palestine is Greek. Alexander the Great conquered it, and then the Seleucids took it over until they were overthrown in the Maccabean Revolt. That's 172 years of unbroken Hellenic rule.
Then after the Romans took over East Rome became Hellenized. So Greeks ruled in Palestine until the Muslims took over.
That is longer than any "Israel" that ruled the land.

T. Shlomo Shekelstein

They've been emboldened in recent years.This year they had a jew candelabra goat/oil festival parade where I live……

Yes,agreed.
To add to that we let sand niggers to take clay from us (Men of the west) and we allowed them to expand while we contracted a sign of decay in a state and society and now look at Europe its covered with sand nigger trash invaders. There soon will not be a Europe , not only do sand niggers have to be exterminated off the European continent the dominate countries of Europe need to start taking land back from these sub humans and exterminating them off off these lands.
The Italians were going to expand and take some of this land back , unfortunately they lost the war. I believe the Greeks tired as well after WWI.

I bet that bulldozer is completely useless at anything but downing some towel head family's mud hut with the structural integrity of a house of cards.

There's some pastor who said that before Israel, the US never had an enemy in the Middle East. I say 100% of the Middle East has become a shithole full of terrorists because of destabilization by overthrowing "ehbil dickdators" and giving "rebels" (much like Infidel Castrate's "rebels" - a bunch of murdering mercenaries) training, arms and orders.
Israel is the cancerous growth that has metastasized among sandnigger countries.

The Greeks race mixed to the point where they were culturally closer to Arab Muslims than Western Christians.

If I pay that much for dirt in better be thorianite sand.

leave, Rabbi

Probably. I'm not Greek, I don't know any Greeks either so I'm no expert on them.
All I know is that the muslims are squatting on land that does not belong to them specifically for the purposes we can easily observe today.

1. To breed even more shitskins. More land = more resources= more black brats.

2. To be close enough to invade Europe as we see happening. Turkey should not exist as a muslim shitskin country if not for anything else to prevent invasion from the middle east (national security buffer state) same goes for North Africa.

The jew facilitate invasion under humanitarian aid while using Western ( American/European) nations to clear out parts of the middle east they covet.

The denomination of Holla Forums.

I mean it, is there any reason our denomination would be any less valid than the others? We are predicated on actually following what Jesus said of the kikes. We have a solid scriptural foundation. We need a cool name, but if we could sit there and meme a counter-semetic sect of Christianity we might actually make some progress.

Trump did not get the Jewish vote, at all. He did however get the Evangelical vote, and Trump is aware of what idiotic beliefs some of his support base has. Cucking for Israel did not get the kikes to support him, but it did gain him a ton of votes from Christians nonetheless.

Is that why you see all the israeli Likudnik kike hasbarats on Breibart absolutely wanking themselves silly with joy over the trump Presidency?

Do you realize that the jew worship is exclusive to (((protestants))) and even then only really the American ones?

It is the HMS Israel which is a Royal Navy stone frigate. Read up on maritime law.

How cute, CTR doing a D&C

Not from me, make any Christian read On The Jews and Their Lies and they'll change their minds if not it wil seep in slowly but steady. God punished Jews for a reason, it was because they proclaimed themselves to be chosen over all else, boasting about it in the face of God and forming their own religion based solely on that. That's why God was pissed and fucking hates them still.

We need to watch that guy like a Hawk.

As kikey as the Breitbart rats may be, they're in the minority of jews. Kikes have always voted left wing while in host countries, and especially the US. Guys like Ben Shapiro, they're outliers.
On average for the last 100 years, the Jewish vote has only been 23% Republican. The biggest share of the Jewish vote ever to go to an (R) was 40%, in Dwight D. Eisenhower's re-election (for obvious reasons). The Republican candidates with the lowest share of the Jewish vote (10%) were Wendell Willkie, Thomas E. Dewey in both his runs (also for obvious reasons) and surprisingly, Barry Goldwater. I guess they saw Goldwater as a traitor to the tribe and declared him persona non grata. Basically, Jews have always been loyal to Dems, ever since the days of "kikes" hopping off the boats in New York and being instructed by local jews to vote Democratic.

Unfortunately, you're right about one thing - current year Republicans are loyal to Israel and have been since Reagan. They'll never get the jewish vote (and are wasting their time for it, since it's only 2% of the constituency anyway). Trump seems to be no exception to this rule. Dems ordinarily don't go against Israel either - Hillary would have been just as bad as Trump if not worse. But Obama has nothing to lose and just wants to burn everything down to spite Trump as well as cement his legacy.
The only other Dem to go against Israel was Carter, a literal nobody who only got in because Nixon basically suicide bombed the entire Dem establishment in '72 by using CREEP to dig up dirt on Ted Kennedy and George McGovern (his day's equivalents of Hillary and Bernie) and permanently destroying their political careers.

Reformed Lutheranism.

Include Dr. martin work of "The Jews and their lies"

There you go, you have a Holla Forums denim now.

Is that you m8?

More importantly, the Book of Revelations is basically their end-times prophecy.

As much as I loathe guilt-tripping, it might be more effective to argue with the Israel-obsessed members of your family from that angle. Most of them will be older than you, and that can also be made into your advantage when you point out that they're buying into a doomsday narrative that, if true, would end the world before you had the same chance they had in life.

And that's selfish.

Bumping for the Denomination of Holla Forums.

Did he name a few?

Not OP, but I'm willing to bet the response would be "N-no! That was the Romans!" or possibly "N-no! That was only a small group of Jews!"

Dammit.

He flipped tables, scared the shit out of the livestock, and "drove (((them))) out," but I don't think He actually physically slapped a bitch. I think they just got piss-scared and ran for it.

(checked)
He didn't give any examples, he just told me to look it up when he saw the incredulous look on my face.

Its so easy to red-pill anyone on jews its kids play, you can start by reading the bible, Abraham used to prostitute his sister-wife to the chieftains and scam them for money… most great thinkers have talked very badly about jews, Dostoievsky, who could understand the human soul was very anti-semitic, and predicted the fate of russians half a century after his dead.
The jewish chosen meme, is very new and based on piles and piles of lies and bullshit, in the 60s in Spain, at church, we used to pray to god to forgive the perfidious jews…

No, you don't look it up, you tell him that even if there happens to be some small thing, it doesn't change the fact that he himself is sitting there saying that Israel has done all these wonderful things without actually having any knowledge of the situation himself. Tell him he has been propagandised and lied to, that somebody whispered in his ear that Israel was so great to us and he uncritically accepted it without thinking about it.

Good grief.

I usually question people, to make them start questioning themselves.

I was talking to him about it a bit last night, and I mentioned that Israel has screwed over Christians, not just Muslims. He didn't seem responsive, but I've run into that issue before with different people and different subjects. It just takes time and patience, and a steady questioning of their bullshit. And it helps to be polite.

I'll be getting coffee with my grandfather tomorrow, and we have long talks about life. If it comes up I can question him more about Israel, but politics isn't the main subject we talk about.

I really need to read Dostoyevsky.

Forgot to mention that he said "respect" Israel, I guess, on bringing up the subject last night. I responded by saying it's fine if they want their own state, but I don't want to bend over backwards for them.

Before you jump down my throat, I am simply hiding my power level.

Being Redpilled specifically means that you know the U.S. is controlled by Jews

Not really, UK is controlled by Jews too.

That's awesome lol.

(Checked)
Not quite

The best thing for you to do is to go all out and show them that they are following Scofield's heresy.
archive.fo/LjUU6
archive.fo/vB060

Also here's a quote that's often overlooked.

Yeah I'll definitely look into Scofield. Fucking kikes have to work their way into everything don't they?

Jews can't convert you dumb cunt. They are genetically cursed and cannot be saved.

>>>/reddit/ /r/atheism

This is the instinctual response that you're going to get from anyone who is even nominally Pagan.

They don't know why, they've just grown up hearing 'Reduce the carbon footprint" so they naturally smoke weed and see the planet as being 'sentient' who has been persecuted by everyone.

It's best not to even engage them. You won't get anywhere.

going to need a source on this m8

sounds wrong as fuck

That's easy. Ask him why God would order us to defend people who reject His son. If he brings up some platitude about "we all worship the same God" then you can quote a little scripture for him: "No one can know the Father except through the Son." Basically, according to Jesus Himself, the god that Jews worship is not the God that Christians worship. This makes Jews pagans by the Christian definition, and you can ask your grandfather why God would demand that we defend some small strip of land inhabited by pagans. Bonus points if you can dig up some of the many stories of Israel mistreating its Christian minority. If all else fails, ask him to point out where in the Bible it actually says that Christians are ordered to defend Israel. You won't find anything of the sort being uttered by Christ, who actually predicted the destruction of Israel as punishment for its great sins, or written in the Epistles.

t. actually read the Bible

Trump wouldn't be alive or win the nomination if he didn't show some hints of pro-israeli sentiment.

I like him, but that's how ((politics)) work, burger.

Maybe in a few decades, things will really change.

My grandfather is a pretty strong Christian, and I don't think he'd make some of those arguments.

I'll use these in future, though.

This. There has to be some level of pandering to kikes in order to not get shoah'd ourselves.

Great stuff, user, but one question. Where did you get the figure of 90,000 Arab Christians driven out of Israel?

True, this is a bit defeatist. Always at least plant seeds of doubt.

Mention of Palestine goes back over 3000 years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine_(region)

Why is atheism hated?
I don't really believe in god, but I see the benefits that Christianity made. Unified families and set some moral code for society.

Even Brother Nathanael?

fuck off horsefetishit cuck.

yes, thats because jews took over theology, pastors are then forced to learn jew approved (((christian beliefs))) right now, the christian (((yidology))) are trying to find ways around the argument of being the synagogue of satan.

this is how pozzed theology is, and if you want to fix christians, you have to reclaim theology and filter out all the pro israel shit.

As a Christian this is possibly the most frustrating bit of kikery that has infected Christianity. I don't know where the fuck this bit of thinking comes from (other than the old testament when Jews were still le chose beoble xd). Even my own parents, who never passed this bit of philosophy onto me, believe that Jews are somehow special. It fucking pisses me off. In the end though, normies will be normies. Nothing to be done except a change in leadership steering them in the right direction

This is why I no longer discuss religion with my family with whom I live.

There's no shortage of bad things the jews have done through out their history
Your familly deserves your condecending glare
Shame them for being ignorant
Mock them for being gulible
Laugh at their naivety

humilliation is the best medicine to deprogram someone
but if you are not readdy to reveal your true power level before them just print some of these red pills i'm dropping here and leave them around the house for them all tosee
That will certainly plant the seed of doubt in them

If they are to stuborn and you tell them:
They may close themselves and retreat into their safe space to avoid inconvinient truths that would literally pull the rug right from beneath their feet
But if you just leave them laying around or stuk on walls, doors or the fridge, they may read them out of curiosity and maybe one of them may confront you (the only one who does not support Isrrael) about them then you will have a perfect oportunity to fully red pill them

How did christians go from persecuting jews for general kikery, usury and killing Jesus to this "greatest ally" shit?

Heil satan
Did he name even one?

checked
Look what up?
Pressure him into at least giving you a hint of where or what to look for
If your grampa was smarter he could have just thrown Einstein's name on the table and be done with it, but the fact that he didn't even consider doing so means he is talking out of his ass, just like said

Thanks to this election I've honed my skills at spotting bullshit, so whatever sources they could give me I'd tear to shreds.

I'm sure this could work with some people I know, but I think I should always start with subtlety. Question, then, as their bullshit defenses break down, attack.

Jehova's Witnesses hate Jews a lot.

There is also a fair amount of anti-semitism with in Mormon and Lutheran communities.

You want a hint? Jews

But really, look into who's giving shekels to bigtime mainstream churches and televangelists and you'll spot the connections soon enough.

and also that governments fall into the hands of satan as per prophecy, satan offered jesus the rulership of the world, not god
the mandate of heaven mixed in from asian philosophy doesnt make sense in christian philosophy - the pope ordaining kings was satanic

There will always be a few that mental-gymnastics their way around this, my mother for example.
Spends all day listening to kike sophists kvetch about how disregarding the physical state of Israel is like disregarding God himself.
She has it so permanently locked in her head that you absolutely, positively will be damned for speaking ill of (((Our Greatest Ally))), so it's not even worth bringing up the subject with her.
It's complete and thorough voluntary brainwashing. She won't even listen to the crimes of the Talmudic Jews, she's so locked into this neurosis, even though she superficially disregards them.
She even believes that Gentiles come second in every way to Jews in Christianity, she may as well be a Jew herself if her entire belief system wasn't the very definition of "cucktianity."

Just tell them Scotland has everyone beat when it comes to inventions and that Scotland's a Christian nation.
There, that argument's done.

Dual covenant theology the jewiest kike move ever.

*is

post-modern christian, i think you mean. btw, post-modern christianity is a mockery of the faith in it's earlier times.

Tell her that they arent jews, problem solved.

THIS
Calivinists esp. do not see Jews in any positive light (and rightfully so).

For fuck's sake it took me more than a year to convince my protties of a family that Israel is theologically ruinous.

Protestantism was a mistake. Vatican was a mistake. Translating Greek eklesia ("ethnic community") into "church" was a mistake.

not to mention they literally killed Jesus, the symbol of Christianity. It baffles me how any Christian can have any respect for a Jew.

Jews cucked Christians so hard, specially evangelicals. Martin Luther was so redpilled when it comes to Jews but today you see tea party and their followers publicly declaring "I'm a cuck for Israel"…

Problem when Christcucks they don't even read their bible, the biggest goyich goyim in earth.

anyone know if the bible is pro or anti race mixing?

what about a christian nigger and white person?

But wasn't Jesus a Jew? Or was he a self-hating Jew or something?

What a bunch of horse shit. Christianity is anti semitic, and the bible shits all over the jews saying how bad they are. And christian countries are and have always been jew wise. America of course was never a christian nation, and the whole infatuation with the jews is an uniquley american thing, they even circumsize themselves. As to why americans think this way i can't explain, but it sure as hell isn't comming from the Bible.
I say you should engage such "christians" and ask them where in the Bible it says you must treat the jews differently. They aren't God's chosen people anymore, to say this is to deny the new testament.

Criticising your own people is not self hating. That's like saying you are a self hating American if you don't aprove of the degeneracy of the common citizen.

Too many crossies think secular analysis of society won't eventually lead to the logical practice of christianity-esque morals anyway.

Reported. Kill yourself.

But the west is already an atheist society, and the morals are getting farther and farther away from chistian morals with each generation. Any trace of christian morality is just out of custom at this point.
Also
yah right,as if 99% of people even care about reason and truth. It that were the case the west wouldn't be so degenerate.

urge to construct the Church of Reformed Visigoths rising…

Or maybe Reformed Church of Visigoths sounds better?

That's not even remotely true. Bahrain, Qatar, UAE, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia and Jordan are all ostensibly US allies in the region.

My observation is evangelical groups are the most infiltrated by jews
They run around pretending to be christians but the message is worship jews and israel

pretty transparent

No, you're right. All the studies that consistently find that slutting around, being non-monogamous and indulging in degenerate lifestyles are either anti-health or anti-happiness are just flukes and surely an ancient tome of Jewish lore is exactly what society needs to keep itself in check

Verses in the Bible explicitly state that there is no difference between Jew and Gentile. It's the core of the Christian message: Salvation is for all that repent. But people just won't read it for themselves.
The issues with religions and image boards like ours can be solved by the same message: Lurk moar (read stuff for yourself before participating).

Jesus was Judean and came to fulfill the Jewish prophecy of the Messiah. However, Jews were expecting a warrior king like David that would liberate them from the Roman Empire or whoever persecutes them. Instead they got someone that didn't indulge their superiority complex and was about salvation of the soul, not the body.

It's like someone on r/bernie accidentally being given a link to Holla Forums.

Those deleted comments tho unreddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/5mnkll/israeli_diplomat_caught_on_camera_plotting_to/

ahhh, yes I know that feel, it surrounds me constantly.

Bumping for more, I love this discussion.

Because it is for intents and purposes Judaism: Softcore Edition.

Drop the religious arguments and call the Jews what they are: a hostile criminal tribe that is bent on the destruction of white people. Show them that all the central bankers, all of the leading communists, all of the hollywood pedosexuals, all of the feminsts, etc, etc are ALL JEWISH. If your family still insists that Jews can be "saved" through conversion to Christianity, then find (or create) another family. Anyone who puts superstition above racial reality cannot be granted full political status in an ethnostate.

Complaining about people pointing out the problem with christcucks is like complaining about people pointing out the problem with jews.

That's christcucks by definition.

jews are sneaky

of course it is, leading a christian life is the only way to happines, why do you think i would deny that?
But most peaople don't care about long term hapiness or health, that is a fact. Just look at how they behave. people are not rational beings, and if you show them facts and prove that degenerate life styles are not good for them they'r not gonna care. This autistic idea that we can solve everything with science and reason has been proven wrong. If you want the proof just look around you.
Society is becoming more degenerate as it is becoming less christian, that is a fact. I'm curious what you think woud be required for people to have moral lives if not the christian religion.

Bumping with a question
when exactly did christcucks started loving Israel and jews.
That was kind of strange considering that kikes were not exactly well seeing by the christians during the middle ages and beyond.

It happened the moment Christ got killed by them. Now a better question is which religion actively and willingly kill the Jews?

"Bullshit."
"When did you become such a race-cuck'd good goy for the Jews gramps?"

You didn't respond that way, you 'ducked out', which is why you deserve your shitty family.

Only Mudslimes, really, but thats basically just Jews Jewing Jews to serve Jews.

What if it were lead by the whites while purging/slaving the niggers as they supposedly did in their history? Not sure if it's true, but their leader approved of slavery.

Many of my fellow Christians are misled by false teachers who preach Zionism instead of the Gospel. The best response I've found to these type of Christians is to discuss scripture that they may misinterpret as "support the Jew."

It would still be Semitic trash. Like you.

You know we can easily solve this by removing the 'turn the other cheek', right? Too bad the current pope is a literal puppet.

(heil'd)
Who's on the right?

I believe that many of those who call themselves Jews these days aren't actually Jews, though some are

A qt3.14159

As long as they keep on siphoning wealth from US to build their promised land then they're a Jew. Muslims and Christians too even if the name of their supposed religion is otherwise.

LOL Christian zionists. Literally the biggest cucks in the world Actually defending the killer of prophets.
you testify against yourselves that you are descendants of those who murdered the prophets…You snakes, you brood of vipers! How can you escape being sentenced to hell?
— Matthew 23:31-33

Christian here, you are a clown full of bullshit go back to clean your sis pussy from nig cum varg.

Instead of attacking, you should defend yourself christcuck, your co-religionaries are well known shabbos goyim and they don't even hide their shilling for jews and Israel.

more proof that the IDF is just a tacticool daycare

OP here with a bump. Thanks for all the replies, y'all. Good reading material here.

DAILY REMINDER

WE ARE BEING RAIDED BY >>/CHRISTIAN/ WITH THE INTENT TO "CONVERT US TO CHRISTIANITY"

archive.is/F5piE

1. They are coming from >>/christian/ with the intent to convert us. Several threads have been made with this intent in mind and iirc logs as well.
2. They use a small number of easily refuted talking points (A. Jesus is not a Jew, B. Christianity is racist/nationalist!, C. pagans are degenerate/leftist, D. christianity is european culture, E. Kekism/Mememagic isnt real/satanism)
3. They have a very small number of material and memes at their disposal and the vast majority of academeia and history proves them wrong at every point.
4. They make hit-and-run shilling attacks trying to weaken the boards resolve and slowly chip away at our beliefs trying to shift our core ideas. When they lose/are exposed, they run and have a mod delete the thread.
5. A moderator/janitor is on their side on both 4cuck and 8pol, deleting threads of anti-chriatianity and pro-paganism/kekism.
6. Most likely this is originates from Holla Forumsgoons/jidf/ with the attempt to take over and de-radicalize us. Leading to the jewish plan of a war of Christians vs Muslims.

OY FUCKING VEY

My mother just sent me this, since I had mentioned this thread a while ago.
Hopefully I can make progress there, but my dad is a diehard Breitbart fan and would be triggered by mentioning where its idea was conceived.

cufi.org/images/learnwhy/SevenBiblicalResons.pdf

Easily refutable, it's pretty shit.

This
Christianity is fundamentally semetic

DAILY REMINDER

WE ARE BEING RAIDED BY >>/CHRISTIAN/ WITH THE INTENT TO "CONVERT US TO CHRISTIANITY"

archive.is/F5piE

1. They are coming from >>/christian/ with the intent to convert us. Several threads have been made with this intent in mind and iirc logs as well.

2. They use a small number of easily refuted talking points (A. Jesus is not a Jew, B. Christianity is racist/nationalist!, C. pagans are degenerate/leftist, D. christianity is european culture, E. Kekism/Mememagic isnt real/satanism)

3. They have a very small number of material and memes at their disposal and the vast majority of academeia and history proves them wrong at every point.

4. They make hit-and-run shilling attacks trying to weaken the boards resolve and slowly chip away at our beliefs trying to shift our core ideas. When they lose/are exposed, they run and have a mod delete the thread.

5. A moderator/janitor is on their side on both 4cuck and 8pol, deleting threads of anti-chriatianity and pro-paganism/kekism.

6. Most likely this is originates from Holla Forumsgoons/jidf/ with the attempt to take over and de-radicalize us. Leading to the jewish plan of a war of Christians vs Muslims.

REPORT AND SAGE