Coolest hostnames

I need to register an SSL certificate and I have to pick a hostname subdomain for the machine. Jewgle searches have brought nothing but reddit-tier normalfag results, so I'm hoping fellow autists can provide some inspiration.

What are your favorite server/host names?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8SwuoDtplfU?t=2m38s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

penisland

thedickonlymakesitbett.er

host@thetruehooha (edward snowden's otaku name)

host@sdf-wannabe

host@donthackmebro

host@home1

host@myserver

host@debianuser11

host@compuserv422

host@colossus

host@mainframe-five

host@bobdobbs

host@meow

host@otaku-land

Why are you asking us to come up with your hostname. It's a very personal thing, the hostname

youtu.be/8SwuoDtplfU?t=2m38s

Some people use themes for hostnames, like planets, characters, etc. I never had enough computers for that to be useful and my main computer inherits the name of my previous one (which was inconvenient one time when I was still using both on the same network).
Keep in mind name length. SomeReallyCleverName isn't so clever when you realize typing it always requires tab completion.
Good taste in movies, one of the very few AIs who isn't portrayed as mad and dumb.

i dont think it has to be cool. It just has to be enough so you know it's another machine. if someone is accessing your machine what would you want them to see? hopefully something nonthreatening or perhaps something that will easily get looked over. if you have a cool name like 'govtspyweapon' its gonna get hacked

Thick1

localghost

host@hostname

benis

your urbit string.

Fuck Niggers

cia-gentlemen

cheeki@breeki

wintermute

yourmom

host@t3hPeNgU1NoFd00m

sucks