Post yfw The Scotsman was never born

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

mfw

>his EXTRA THICC daughters were never born

Didn't watch the newest episode. What's the context?

Oh he was born alright. In an Akuless future.

Buttefly effect. Google it. He never existed, and never will.

Timey Wimey you fuckin mongoloid. Just cause Aku died doesn't mean Scots isn't gonna gonna be born. It's not like you shot his father or grandfather and prevented his birth or anything.

Butterfly effect doesn't even compare. The chances of him being born now even as a new man are 0.00000000001%

Its called butterfly effect for a reason
just fuck my timeline up fam

wew

His grandfather will never be born, what part of the future being Aku's making do you not understand? Scottsman wont exits, none of the aliens or different creatures will exist. They're all gone, Jack is in the real world, the mundane Earth we all know.

He can still be born in the future. Jack will be long dead but Scotsman can still happen. Probably a much happier Scotsman who doesn't spend his life at war but instead raises his family in a proper environment without Aku's evil. Aku's future never happening does not remove everyone from causality completely.

Celtic magic you fucks

Jack does not age. Nothing changed that. It was even mentioned in the final episode–he will never die.
>His suffering and loneliness will be eternal.

Look at how unfucked Scotland looks in the show and tell me how exactly Aku's death affected his existence.

butterfly effect

What the fuck is going on in that picture? Why is a young jontron staring forlornly at nothing while clutching a hatchet?

But user, he was never born to begin with. He's just a cartoon

I always felt that he was another warrior flung into the future since he really felt out of place.

Why were the Scotsman's daughters so attractive compared to their fat mom?

Something something ancestor's recessive genes suddenly jumping can save a kid, like how a squat 4'11 brown woman had a kid who is a 6'1 fair skinned green eyed man nowadays.
Or how sometimes a auschwitz tier guy who had a farmer dad suddenly gets a kid with a well built complexion like his grandpa. Sometimes this shit jumps generations.

Why do you normalshits keep coming here?

It's a world where magic swords and demons exist. So characters ancestors could still hook up due to fate or destiny or some shit. just not Ashi for Jack

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYY

SHE'S NOT PLUMP, SHE'S STOUUUT

loathsome swine

A funeral for the greatest warrior that never lived.

Not died, I mean fought. Fuck it.

Aku's defeat delayed the inevitable takeover of most of the world by another aku.

The fool…

We can still hope

Technically jack killed every character he ever met. Damn he should have gave up on going back to the past and just killed future Aku. If i was in that army of return characters, i would double cross the fuck out ofJack to avoid getting time shoahed, and be completely justified in doing it

not to mention that each sperm cell and each egg cell are different, and sperm usually mix around like a lottery machine. meaning that back to the future logic is BS and even if all the right people at the right time fucked he still wouldn't exist.

FUTURE ERASIN'

DOUBLE NIGGER

MILK DRINKIN

SOY FACED

EXTRA THICC HATING

GAY AS FUCK

DORKING DORKY

PIKA PIKA

RED HERRING-LOVING

==OFFENSIVELY OFFENSIVE=

AIR BREATHING

DOUBLES STEALING

TUBE FACED

MEATY CLAWED

HONEY SUCKING

DOUBLE WIDE

WISE FACED

ROBOT BRAINED

COCO COCO

GITHER UPPING CROWN HEAD

CHICK STEALING

NO SWORD LYING

SCOTTISH KILLIN'

GROSS HANDED

FREEDOM HATING

SNOT NOSED

LEVEL HEADED

SWORD SWINGING

FRIEND DESTROYING

PARADOX ENABLING

JEW SYMPATHIZING

DANG'OL' WEASEL'FACED'DANG THINKIN'GEAR'MONKEY'DANGO CRAZY SONNA'GUNNEN

REALITY SAVING

Incalculably Reprehensible

FRIENDSHIP ABANDONING

BROKEN CHARACTER COUNTER PICK BULLSHIT

BITCH BEATING

REALITY BREAKING

SAND CASTLE BUILDIN

FISH CATCHIN

WEEBISH TRIVIA SPOUTING

THUMB WRESTLIN

FRIEND ABANDONIN

COLDLY UNCARING

… BAAAAAAAW! YOU GOOK-FACED TATTY! I TRUSTED YOU! I THOUGHT YA WERE ME FRIEND! YA SCREWED ME OVER! YOU BASTARD! YOU'VE KILLED ME, ME DAUGHTERS AND ME WIFE! EVERYTHING! I THOUGHT YA WERE ME BROTHA'

YOU WERE… me buddy…

OTP of the century

How has nobody checked this yet?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Nobody's buttmad that he went back. We just wanted to see if his future buddies at least now existed in a happier new timeline or not. Like an epilogue or something. That's not asking for much is it?

yeah, just finished it and this is what I wanted as well. Still, it was a good enough ending. Really the only episodes I didn't like were the third to last and beginning of the second, and not because I hated the Ashi x Jack thing, but because the way they presented it was pretty cringey.

Still, solid end to the series and better than I expected from a cartoon in the current year. At least Jack got one last good interaction with the Scottsman before it was all over.

Cry more, bitch nigger

Niggs make a cartoon about time travel but can't even into Cartesian and the independence of a living being.

Am I butthurt? Yes, because shitting about and ending to be "deep" and "bittersweet" is full jewing, especially coming from this show.

I wish Jojo was not popular anymore. The show is nice, but the people who avatarfag with JoJo images are the most fucking obnoxious people.

user, have you forgotten what a reaction image is?

But he's not wrong…

A trashcan would be to merciful a place for your post.

It would be neat if they sort of pulled a Ninja Gaiden Yaiba with a side series. Follow an antagonist swordsman who has some skills near Jacks and is seduced by Aku revealing that Jack returning to the past would mean the complete erasure of the current future.

I hope to god someone is making a video with all the insults posted and mashing them together in a frame by frame comic style like the episode this came from.