MEME MAGIC

Philippine President Duterte claims he has thrown someone out of a helicopter

archive.fo/7mmUz

Other urls found in this thread:

yout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did he shoot him first? That is the most important question.

Why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a copter?

At least you can talk.

Because they're communists

MEME MAGIC

It's very possible to survive a fall.

Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein

Is this nigger for real? This is all you need to see to know that the UN should not exist. Like if you were an alien that just came to earth and you had absolutely no knowledge of what the UN was but you were introduced to Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein and told his job title you would know that the UN needs to be destroyed.

not if you drop the cunt on concrete

It doesn't matter who I am. What matters is my plan.

Soon all world leaders will shitpost on inageboards

Did some pinoy post here just after the exodus, with photos of top flips, saying he had a lot of pull and was looking after HotWheels?

OH MY GOD CAN THIS YEAR GET ANY MORE CURRENT OR AWESOME?!

trump isn't even officially pres yet and already the world is turning our way.

I think I may vaguely recall that. I'd want to see an archive of it just to make sure though

Duterte is a psychopath

Fucking hell this guy has gone full war lord.

Binky?

Tell me about Binky! Why does he wear the mask?

The Overton window is shifting right incredibly quickly right now

Pedo living in Flipland detected.
I hope he hangs your lot as Christmas decorations.

Duterte, you can't just throw drug dealers out of copters. You need throw out commies too

Found one.

That's PRINCE Zeid bin Ra’ad Zeid al-Hussein to you, goyim.

yout ube.com/watch?v=csuOtYOM7tc

It's exactly as bad as his name sounds

He looks h'white.

This man is a hero. He openly admits to personally driving around on a motorcycle shooting drug dealers dead. Not just telling other people to do it, but doing it himself. A true hero of the people.

You shaking in your high heels, flip gommie? You should be.

It gets better.

Yeah, he's straight out of an 80s movie.

My sentiments precisely, user. We need to meme a movie about him, as that action hero.

Oh God my sides.

That was fuñy?

What a time to be alive

That man is a hero.

I'm not the type to take chances. If I'm tossing someone out of the helicopter, I'll want to ensure their death to morally justify the fuel costs. I'm shooting the cunt in the head before kicking him out the door.

Bad ass mofo right there. Does he have an autobiography?

Time for your free helicopter ride

pls pedo flip

Singapore and China execute drug dealers. Why the double standard on Duterte? The western media needs to STFU.

This is not a real name, you are not real people. Duterte hurry up and burn the UN down already.

history becomes legend
and legend becomes myth

what a time to be alive

Pin8 opened their abdomens before launching, probably some bungee jump with their guts, dont know.

How did he fly?

thats it, I'm crashing this helicopter with no survivors.

lol

The guy he threw out of the plane? He didn't fly so good

Holy shit
Why else would you know that off hand, this guy has really thrown people out of a helicopter

whats the point of throwing them out of a helicopter if you're just gonna shoot them?

Even if they hit the ground and live, it's not like anyone is going to help them… unless they want their own ride as well. A long painful death is much more than these people deserve.

They don't deserve the mercy

Well you're no fun

i dont feel like what i said was a quick death and merciful m8

Sorry I misread, I thought you implied you would shoot them instead of throwing them out of a helicopter.

I still wouldn't waste the bullet on them, though.

He's the Philippine macgyver

Rodrigo Duterte waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were criminals in the prison. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Presedent Cory were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway. Duterte was a mayor for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the motorcycles and he said to dad "I want to be on the motorcycles daddy…"
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY CRIMINALS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the penal colony of Davao he knew there were criminals.
"This is Cory" the radio crackered. "You must fight the criminals!"
So Duterte gotted his uzzy and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the criminals
"I will shoot at him" said the flip and he fired the m16. Duterte uzzyed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the criminals" he shouted
The radio said "No, Duterte. You are the criminals"
And then Duterte was a nigger.

What the fuck?

What has been done about the prison overcrowding?

meme a movie where Trump calls him to help deport illegals then Trump initiates building the Wall while Duterte is sent to infiltrate deep within Mexico to disrupt cartel operations and he is accompanied by several elite soldiers from his Death Squads and several Holla Forumsack volunteers. Movie ends with him soloing the Entire Mexico army then he and his men escape back to MERICA after the wall is finished. Celebrates with trump after the mission success then returns home with gifts from trump such as weapons and ammo in help remove drug dealers in his country

It's a six step program user.

That explain the Flip Prison Program to you?

For you

what the fuck is this guy on

A true hero

>U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein
Every fucking single time.

THAT'S WHY I LIKE HIM

HOL UP

WHAT IS HIS NAME, Holla Forums

damn his nose is fucking huge

Wrong.

(checked)

Part of the ongoing raid bro. Trs/idf don't like heroes, especially not ones who fight the (((human rights cartel))).

Merry Christmas. ;^)

JUST

DO IT!

Fuck me… how can a non-White person be so based?

Ask the Zimzam.

Wasn't he full blown hWhite due to liberal mememagic?

NO SURVIVORS

Because they leak. Ever tried to clean blood stains out of a helicopter floor?

Because shooting will not splatter blood all over the damn floor.

I think that part of the effect of throwing someone out of a helicopter alive as opposed to shooting them is to terrorize people as a deterrent against whatever you want to stop people from doing. Being shot is a quick death, but being thrown out of a helicopter is scary.

Top tier game, youngfags probably never even heard of it.

This is getting too much.

We have entered Levels of Meme magic that can only be explained by quantum physics. We are like caveman discovering that when things get hot they burn. Now we only need to find out how to tame and how to replicate it and world domination will be ours.

GIVE THE MAN HIS BELLS

-threatened to burn down the UN

-tells out-of-line reporters he'll shoot them

-like Trump, he made a lot of people mad at him, by taking dirty money out of their pockets

many are being killed by other gangs, before they snitch. Media blaming every death on Duterte, because their owners were profiting from the drug ops.

Newfags pls go

Nah, the leaders who don't care about their people, and who when presented with many hard choices always prefer to make the choice that favors foreigners and kills their own people… those are the psychopaths. Check out Trudeau for a true psychopath.

If you guys really think wasting the time on these criminals is worth it, just put them in solitary confinement with a knife and no water or food, with very bright light that never goes off and the room partially filled with water and have loud speakers blasting some annoying over and over. You'll cause maximum psychological and physical pain to them in this way and they will destroy themselves and die a very slow and painful death.

This is an accurate assessment of the previous Philippine president before Duterte.
And also an accurate assessment of the current American administration. Get rid of that nigger quick before he'll fuck up the world, you faggots.

Hail

CHECKED, PRAISE KEK

I like how these photos are """"""artistically""""" enhanced. It's like they were meant to give maximum emotional impact to drive an agenda.

Will someone get this hothead outta here?

Please tell me that isn't a tranny on the right

That along with what was a praise of Hitler before he (((willingly apologized))) for his comments makes Duterte is literally an asian 14/88er

To be fair Sarkozy when he was mayor of Neuilly (one of Paris area sub-cities), did the same kind of shit.

At the time (1993) he was Budget minister and Speaker For the Governement. Some psycho went with bombs and a bomb vest into a pre-school of his city, Sarkozy went in alone seven time to speak to the guy and convince him to release kids pretty much one by one over nearly two days… (In the end the cops slipped him anesthetics then executed him in his sleep, because that's how they roll…).

He's still a globalist jew POS, but you've got people that relish risk and actions on every side of the board.